PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Panchi Bora's unique fish spa pedicure
01 Aug, 2008 06:00 am ISTlReena Thapar Kapoor/INDIATIMES MOVIES
 Print  

Bookmark / Share

Add your comments
She is a hit with the youth. Kayamath actor Panchi Bora has been working on the show 24/7. Unlike other actors she has never succumbed to the temptation of making big money by doing reality shows and two bit roles in films. ?I?d decided that I?ll do what my heart says. All this while I was not willing to take up anything apart from Kayamath,? says Panchi. It?s only now that the lady has given a nod to doing an ad film.

The buzz is that Panchi alias Prachi was in Malaysia to shoot a commercial for Fair And Lovely. ?I had allotted the dates to them much in advance and hence it was all smooth sailing,? she smiles. She insists that the regular schedule of a daily soap didn?t get disturbed due to her absence. She says that a TV actor?s life has to be ?pre-planned.?

The girl cannot get over the divine experience that she had in Malaysia. Amongst the most memorable was a fish spa. Panchi seems damn excited about it. ?They make you soak your feet in a tub where tiny fishes come and tickle your toes. The fish feed on the dead cells and so your feet are all pink. I think the fish had a sumptuous feast that day. It?s the most heavenly pedicure I?ve ever had,? exclaims Panchi.

The girl adds that shooting for an ad film is different but she?d never want to be a full fledged Bollywood heroine. ?I just feel that I?m not heroine material. Also I?m scared about the casting couch syndrome that I believe still exists in the film industry.? Despite her fears, Panchi has agreed to do a cameo in Sanjay Kapoor?s Harman Baweja starrer film. ?I?m game working with people I?m comfortable with. Sanjay is very professional and hence I decided to work with him. But other than that it?s a big NO,? she claims
Here is the link
Edited by tickette97 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great another one in the making and we blame Shabbir for tuning in the big screen. Thx for the article.
tweety_me14 thumbnail
Thanks fopr the article!
Well if Bollywood is a big NO, then  what was she doing in Kaun Jeetega Bollywood Ka Ticket?
thanks for the article hun!
i heard harman's next movie was with sanjay gupta?the man who directed ZINDA & co produced SOAL..so it is sanjay kapoor in reality πŸ˜•Edited by LUV_shabboo - 15 years ago
GratefulDead thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Upa...from he beginning..Panchi had been saying bollywod is a bog nono..i feel she took part in KJBKT as shabbo is in genx also..and thats a balaji reality show,you never know if ekta asked her to..

so we'll see her in fair and lovely ad soon..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Grateful Dead - 15 years ago
Deepika26 thumbnail
i am very happy for her😊 she is an elegant beauty and one of the most dignified actress in tellywood. love u panchi
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww...my doll is honest about her ambitionsπŸ€—

I don't want her in Bollywood either, but, hopefully, she will prove her versatility on TV

I want her to act with Jay B and Varun Badola, apart from Shabbir, of course :)

wande thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow to Panchi πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and thanks to uπŸ˜ƒ
ashwitha thumbnail
thanks for the article...so we'll see our cutie panchi in fair n lovely ad😳Edited by ashwitha - 15 years ago
ashwitha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashwitha

thanks for the article.πŸ˜ƒ..so we'll see our cutie panchi in fair n lovely ad😳.....

Edited by ashwitha - 15 years ago