EPU Written update for 29th July

poo_supi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Umeed Bhavan

Ayaan tells I don't want to go to school. Sundari tells that you have to go otherwise how will you become  a great person. Nani come and Kaha hain Gaya? Sundari teases Nani and tells there are many gaya but Nani tells I don't want to know all this coz yesterday I made a box of laddoos and in the morning not only the ladoos but the the container is also gone. Who must have taken it. Sundari questions her who must have taken it. Nani tells no she will not take it coz she has promised that she wont even touch it. But on of the children told her that she had taken his cricket gloves.  Nani tells wait I talk to her and leaves. As she leaves Shaku comes with a container in her hand and Sundari tells them morning they are playing hide and seek. All the children laugh. Ayaan insist that he does want to go to school. Nani tells I will see to it he goes to school and tells him quietly that the bottle is not filled with water but cold drink and when you come back from school I will give you two ladoos and gives him the ladoos and tells everybody that I am going to school. All the children leave except for ayaan and ayaan tells Sundari that you have forgotten something and gives her a kiss and leaves, leaving Sundari smiling.

All are collecting money for the government lunch contract in a school. Shaku Nani gives her money, Farzana gives her money, which she wanted to give her brother, Maggie gives her wedding ring. Paroma comes and is surprised to see the money on the table and ask have you all started a  new business. Sujata tells her that we have collected 5 lac

s for the contract. Paroma tells we cannot risk our money in this contract. It is not possible. Mai agrees with her. But Saki finishes her work before nine and tells mai to go for it. And Mai agrees with her and tells that if you want to go ahead in business you will have to risk. All are very happy except Paroma. Mai tells that saki told that she could finishes the work in 10 min and that confirmed that if she could do then we could do more and does everybody agrees with me. Everyone agrees.

Contract office

All the contractors are sitting in the office. Mai, Sundari and Sujata are waiting in the office anxiously and one contractor tells them that instead of sitting here, they should go home and cook.  Sujata gives a fitting reply that as soon as we get the contract we will go home and cooks for the children. It is very easy to make food for 4 ' 6 members but can you able to make for 1500 people? Why don't you make papad and acchar and I buy from you. Other contractor says he is saying this that he is scared that the contract will go to you ladies. The rude contractor tells I am in  this for ten years and this whole office knows me and I will get the contract. The official man comes and declares that Umeed Bhavan has taken the contract.  That man gets angry and tells will you be able to fulfill the contract and Sundari is about to challenge when mai stops her. Everyone congratulates them. The man tells them to come in the evening and deposit the amount and sign the contract when Sujata gets a call and tells them that we have got the contract and is shocked to hear something and tells our children and mai asks what happened?

At the Hospital

Sujata tells there has been a school bus accident. Mai is shocked. Sujata and others go to the hospital and starts searching the children when they find most of the children except ayaan.

Mai, nani, dadi, Sundari are searching the children when they see a boy with his face full of bandages and a green bottle hanging from his hand and they are worried that this is ayaan. The boy is taken in the icu room and children want to go home. The doctors comes and tells we need to do the operation so that he can be able to walk otherwise he will be bed ridden. Mai tells a person who cannot sit in one place how will he sit and see other children playing. Sundari tells that please do the operation but doctors tells ok but you need to deposit 8 lakhs in the operation. Sundari and Mai are stunned.

Umeed Bhavan

Everybody agree in giving that deposit 5 lakhs and mai says still three lakhs deficit . Kanchan thinks of an idea by selling the stock in half the rate and we could get easily three lakhs. Mai thinks it is a good idea and Maggie tells that we have given everything what will happen tomorrow and mai yes do not think of tomorrow.  And they all sell the stock and Sujata reminds Mai that we used to play hide and seek but mai tells we never knew we would see such a day. Kanchan tells have you seen how Muskaan does her homework. She tears the page down and starts same way we have to make a new life and start and they all hug. Farzana bring food for the children but the children are not feeling hungry. They think of Ayaan.

At the hospital

Mai, paroma, sundari, Nani and dadi al come to the room and are about to deposit the money. All of them bless him and suddenly ayaan comes and calls mai and sundari name. all are astonished to see Ayaan alive. they are relieved paroma and everybody tell Mai that this is not their child and we should not deposit the money. but suddenly the child pulse start failing and Mai and others pay for that unknown boy operation

Ummed Bhavan

In the middle of the night, there is someone at the door. Mai, sundari, dadi and sujata come to the door step and are suprised to see the rude contractor with his father at the door step. Sundari gets angry and tells you must be happy that you got the contract. But the contractor's father tells you have given us happinees which we cannot repay. the money which you spent on a unknown boy happens to be his grandson. the contractor asks for forgiveness and tells to take the money what they have spend on their child. the contract vows the contract has gone to them but they will fulfill the contract.  Mai, sundari, dadi and sujata are very happy and the serials ends with all of them hug each other.

Edited by poo_supi - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lipshaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hay thanx so much.
I missed last part yesterday.
ferns82 thumbnail
hey thanks for the update. it was a nice detailed update u did a great job.

ferns