xxangelxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
do u guyzz think instead of lying 2 balraj, nandani shud of just told him that she didnt want neelimas child? i noe he would not hav agreed but it would b better than making a doc lie, having ur own husband doing certain things wit another women just 2 get a child...i relli think it is messed up. wat about u guyzz??? nandani feels it 2 but i dont think it waz right 2 force prince 2 do all that wit mukti. 😭 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nandini did try to tell him he didnt listen😕
fire_woman thumbnail

What I don't get ... Was Neelima really supposed to just hand over her child to Nandini? And not have a problem with it?

That is seriously unrealistic - very few women would be willing to just hand over / give up their child like that - family happiness or not.

Balraj needs to get a grip, and take a pill - Come on Dude! 😒
sandyvrits thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_woman

What I don't get ... Was Neelima really supposed to just hand over her child to Nandini? And not have a problem with it?

That is seriously unrealistic - very few women would be willing to just hand over / give up their child like that - family happiness or not.

Balraj needs to get a grip, and take a pill - Come on Dude! 😒

Loved what u think...i mean seriously Balraj needs to think abt his wife too..
And these guys could hv considered the test tube baby and stuff...Another thing I think Nandini is mad to be forcing her ever so loving hubby to be wid somebdy else...omg.
-ArMan_SrKajol- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guys dont  understand  ~*mamta ~*IS   ,GET IT NOW ???
I FEEL SORRY FOR POOR NEELIMA😭  
Edited by ishana360 - 15 years ago
NidziWidzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea i dont get it either nandini should have juz said she dont want neelima child how hard is that to say😡