Don't u all love KULFI??!?!...yum, right?! So, here is how to make KULFI!
* Milk - 6 cups
* Mawa - 1 cup
* Cream - 1 cup
* Cornflour - 8 tablespoons
* Castor sugar - 1 cup
* Keora essence - a few drops
* Almonds & pistachios - a little
* Cardamoms - 4, powdered
* Dissolve the cornflour in the milk to from a paste.
* Boil the rest of the milk and add the cornflour paste and cook till the mixture thickens.
* Remove from fire and add the powdered cardamoms, almonds and pistachios and cool.
* Cool it in the fridge for 8 hours to set after pouring the mixture in kulfi moulds.