Posted: 15 years ago
she want mukti to spend some time with her husband. is this call sarogate mother?  nandni didn't  ask the doctor for treatment. i know that treatment is expensive but nandni is rich so i think she can afford that treatment. (arayan ne nandni ko kaha tha ki science ne baht taraki ki hai lekin hamari nandni kaun se jamane me ji rahi hai)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi_4

hamari nandini hindi serial ke zamaane mein chal rahi hai 😃 😃

true a place where science doe not exsist
lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey, i never thought of it that way....
good observation...
anon11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jus wonderin, kya nandini kabhi college gai hai bcuz if she has, shes too bholi
crash thumbnail
isnt surrogate mother  wen nandani and princes eggs are planted in to mukti and not him having too sleep with her

gudia222 thumbnail
artificial insemination could have been done too. Injecting Prince's  fluid  into mukti's womb could have made everything easier but I guess nandini and prince both were anparh to have not known of this procedure
sandyvrits thumbnail

Originally posted by: crash

isnt surrogate mother  wen nandani and princes eggs are planted in to mukti and not him having too sleep with her

Right...i was wondering this too. ..the story writer shd think that the viewers aren't uneducated and know what surrogate means...!!!
xxangelxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
or just get them married on a contract wedding so no 1 feels bad 4 whatz happnin. and then divorced or da contract will be over