Imagine those people who dont have an access to IF

arvanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi friends,

i had got a thought sometime back....see,the news of chabi going off air for a break was given to us by Fazila,that is on IF..........there might be so many people who watch chabi and who are fans of it too and do not have an access to IF.......what abt them??unko to pata bhi nahi hoga is baare mein......i mean a show is not on air is not even been spread in the Tv industry...neither on sbs,nor any news abt it........think abt them....they might have got a shock that why chabi is not being aired anymore??

comment plzz😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail
I know Surbhi - that's the most annoying thing. If not for Fazi, we would also be sat there wondering what is going on...how can no-one at all in the industry make a comment on this? Not the channel, not the Production House, not the actors, not any of the media...no-one!
arvanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

I know Surbhi - that's the most annoying thing. If not for Fazi, we would also be sat there wondering what is going on...how can no-one at all in the industry make a comment on this? Not the channel, not the Production House, not the actors, not any of the media...no-one!

i swear,nisha.. hum bhi...har hafte friday ko star plus dekhte and umeed karte ki chabi aa jaaye....if fazila wouldnt have told us abt it.........its the most irritating thing😡
Edited by arvanu - 15 years ago
yh i knw arvanu my dad never knew abt it until i told im last week n he waz a regular viewer of chabi along wid ma mum....n ur absolutely correct abt no one knowin in india who dont av acces to IF knw abt chabi going off air..... my cousin who i talk 2 in MSN luvs chabi aswell, never knew chabi going off air until i told im ( well nw that he shares my username in IF he gets the news)..... dat says sumin... there are nearly a billion people in India n there must b atleast a million, ok over 3-4 00,000 if not more viewers of chabi n i guarantee u atleast 90% of the viewer dont knw the reason 4 chabi going off air

talkin abt media they usually give us sum news even if itz a shittest shw in the world.... so y insnt there no news abt chabi.... does the industry, media n people h8 it that much😭

if star dont want 2 shw it then why dont they just cum out n say we dont want to telecast chabi in near future.... itz as simple as dat, atleast we wont waste our flippin time😡... we will accept it n 4get abt it as if we never saw the shw...
Edited by darpan12 - 15 years ago
born-leader thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very right...!!! At my place no one knew about until I told them last week...!!! There are many fans who are waiting for this wonderful serial...!!! Dunno when it will be back...!!!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

why news abt show going off air...ppl wouldnt know abt the time changes too. when chabhi was moved to 7.30pm fri-sat from sunday 10pm there was no promotion abt it. how are ppl supposed to know show has moved to that stupid slot?

arvanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: darpan12

yh i knw arvanu my dad never knew abt it until i told im last week n he waz a regular viewer of chabi along wid ma mum....n ur absolutely correct abt no one knowin in india who dont av acces to IF knw abt chabi going off air..... my cousin who i talk 2 in MSN luvs chabi aswell, never knew chabi going off air until i told im ( well nw that he shares my username in IF he gets the news)..... dat says sumin... there are nearly a billion people in India n there must b atleast a million, ok over 3-4 00,000 if not more viewers of chabi n i guarantee u atleast 90% of the viewer dont knw the reason 4 chabi going off air

talkin abt media they usually give us sum news even if itz a shittest shw in the world.... so y insnt there no news abt chabi.... does the industry, media n people h8 it that much😭

if star dont want 2 shw it then why dont they just cum out n say we dont want to telecast chabi in near future.... itz as simple as dat, atleast we wont waste our flippin time😡... we will accept it n 4get abt it as if we never saw the shw...

well,ankit.......they not showing or telling anything abt it can be becaus eof 2 reasons;
1)like u said...star plus isnt that much fond of this serial and isnt finding any proper slot for it though are many empty slots left or,
2)lets be positive maybe they are not spreading any rumours or any news abt chabi going off air or something in the tv industry because it might be coming back again very fast.......so they might not spread any wrong info and mislead the people watching the show😊

and please call me by my name surbhi...instead of my username😊
arvanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

why news abt show going off air...ppl wouldnt know abt the time changes too. when chabhi was moved to 7.30pm fri-sat from sunday 10pm there was no promotion abt it. how are ppl supposed to know show has moved to that stupid slot?

regarding the timings,ksh.....i dont know abt india but here well,they didnt show any promo or something...but they did show chabi coming on friday-saturday 7:30 pm😊

Originally posted by: arvanu

well,ankit.......they not showing or telling anything abt it can be becaus eof 2 reasons;
1)like u said...star plus isnt that much fond of this serial and isnt finding any proper slot for it though are many empty slots left or,
2)lets be positive maybe they are not spreading any rumours or any news abt chabi going off air or something in the tv industry because it might be coming back again very fast.......so they might not spread any wrong info and mislead the people watching the show😊

and please call me by my name surbhi...instead of my username😊

okkkkie no probz ill call u surbhi frm nw on if i remember itz ur name

yh i m tryin 2 b positive ba coz of frustration i get negative..... i guess thats hw human brian wrks.... nwaiiz star havent decided the aug schedule for UK n i m still hopeful until this friday.... thats wen they will probz decide abt aug schedule for uk....... 1 more hope is sunday...... apprently itz sayin chabi on suanday 10pm so they av 2 shw new epi or itz gone 4 ever sadly n we av 2 accept it.............. i suppose
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
aww surbhi.........thats a nice topic........well.......how oculd i not share this news with u all...........i know how much we all love chabi........it was killing me since i found about it..........and i had to share with u all...........