Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi ujjaini ...
Hope you are safe .. what happened?busy in work ???
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ParusDivs

Wonderful update... Hope everything is gonna be right soon... Ram is leaving to Priya's place... Continue soon.. thanks for the PM ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for commenting๐Ÿ˜Š, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello everyone, sorry guys this time am late, was bogged down with some work, hope you all are safe and happy and enjoying the chill, here comes the next part

recap

...after spending some more time with Vishesh, Priya came back in her apartment.

For the entire day Ram was in his hotel room making his presentations and preparing strategies, he was going through the files but somewhere he was just waiting for a call, a call from Shenoy, Ram was getting restless at each seconds though he knows he has to have patience.

Next day Priya came in the University, today is Monday and the celebration will start from noon and it will continue till the evening. Priya came in the Institute and checked all the arrangements and came to take her classes in University. On the other hand Ram had meetings lined up till the lunch. At @3 PM, Ram was still in the meeting when his phone rang, it was from Shenoy, Ram excused himself and came out from the meeting. He answered the call,

Ram - yes Shenoy

Shenoy - we are successful in tracking the person.

Ram - good, you just send me all the details

Shenoy - but before that I need to hand you some information which are important.

Ram looked at his watch and said okay, fine let meet in my Hotel's coffee shop in the evening.

For the rest of the day Ram was busy in his meeting but his mind was only hovering with the news, he immediately wanted to go and meet but before that he needs to meet Shenoy, need to listen him.

In the coffee shop Ram and Shenoy were sitting face to face, Ram was eagerly looking at Shenoy who sipped his hot coffee and started,

Shenoy - Mr. Kapoor as per your information we came to know that Priya Kapoor has lost her partial memory in the accident, she is currently teaching in National University of Singapore in Sociology Dept and also volunteers in the children ward of Holy Cross Hospital. She is living alone but she is attached to Dr. Ameya Pradhan's family who happens to be her doctor.        Dr. Pradhan is a psychiatrist currently attached with Holy Cross Hospital and he has been treating Priya Kapoor from the day one.

Ram who was listening to him intently didn't show Shenoy about his feeling.

Ram - you said she is living alone, can I get her address

Shenoy gave him the address.

Shenoy - Mr. Kapoor, one more thing you need to know that she is living here under the name of Miss Priya Sharma.

Ram looked at him, Shenoy couldn't notice but if someone noticed his eyes one can easily see how hurt he felt when he heard the news.

Ram forwarded his hand and shakes with him and said thank you Shenoy for the information.

Shenoy - its absolutely my pleasure Mr. Kapoor, anything more you need?

Ram for moments paused and then said no that will be all.

Both again shaked hands and Shenoy left and Ram came to his suite.

He sat on the sofa and took out the mangalsutram from his jacket's pocket. He slowly brushed his finger on it and said main janta tha tum mujhe chhod ke kahin nahi gayi ho, tumhe yaad hain na maine kahan tha main tumhe kabhi kuch nahin hone dunga dekho aakhir mere pyaar ne tumhe mujhe mere paas bhej hi diya, am coming Priya, main aa raha hoon, hum phir se sab kuch nayi sire se shuru karenge, tum shayad mujhe bhool gayi ho lekin main nahi bhoola, jo sapna adhura reh gaya tha hum dono ka iss baar milke pura karenge tum aur main, iss baar hum hamesha hamesha ke liye mil jayenge.

Next day Ram came to Priya's apartment and was in his car. He knows Priya's schedule, Shenoy gave him the information. Ram wanted to see her, but with that he wanted to take her in his arm, but he can't do that. Priya has forgotten her but he hasn't, lekin kaise usko yaad dilaye sab kuch, kaise uske kareeb aaye, Ram was thinking all these when he saw Priya came out from her apartment. In these two years she became more beautiful, Ram kept loking at her, Priya was wearing a cream colour formal pants with light green top, and her hair was in tress and was wearing a big dial watch on her left wrist. She was wearing a high heel shoe and was looking stunning. For moments Ram forgot to blink and then followed her.

For the entire day he followed her, he cancelled all his work for the day to be with his beloved. Priya came to University and took her classes, then she came to the Hospital and spent the time with children, Ram was following her in every place. When Priya came out from Hospital she took a cab and came in a shopping mall. Ram too came there but was little surprised to see her in the mall. Priya came to an Indian garment shop, Ram too came there and was closely following her. He actually wanted to know what Priya is upto, what actually she is thinking? How is her life post accident? Ram wanted to know everything but he can't ask her nor come close to her, he needs some thing by which he can come close to her. Priya was going through some sarees, Ram too came there and thought of buying some presents for the ladies back in his home, he started to choose but his plan was something different. After looking at the sarees for 10 minutes he turned to Priya who was also choosing the saree, Ram said

Ram - excuse me

Priya looked at him

Ram - kya aap meri help karengi yeh choose karne me, actually mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hain

Priya smiled at him and Ram found his solace in her smile.

Priya - yeah sure but if you don't mind can I ask you for whom you are buying the sarees? actually it becomes easy to choose then...

Ram - well am very fortunate that I live with so many precious people, my dadi, mother, sister, and sister-in-law.

Priya - I must say you are lucky enough to have such a big family.

Ram smiled and say yes I am.

Priya - okay, so then let's start.

For next one hour Ram and Priya choose the saarees for their family. For dadi Ram looked for salwaar kameez. After the sarees were packed, Ram said

Ram - am so sorry, aap bhi shayad saree hi choose kar rahi thi and I disturbed you...

Priya smiled and said its okay, waise mujhe bhi kuch samajh nahi aa raha hain kya loon

Ram -if you want then can I suggest some?

Priya - yeah sure

Ram - if you don't mind can I ask you the occasion?

Priya - well I have to attend a panel discussion tomorrow

Ram - okay, then let we try something in...

For next half an hour they keep choosing the sarees, finally it was done. Both took their respective bags and Ram said if you have no problem then can we have a cup of coffee, in fact I owe you that, you helpe me a lot. Priya smiled and said okay.

They came in the coffee shop of the mall and settled themselves there.

Ram - we aren't properly introduced, hi! I am Ram Kapoor saying this forwarded his hand for a shake.

Priya smiled and took his hand for shake and said Priya Sharma.

Ram - what a lovely name you have. So do you live here or is working?

Priya - both, am leaving here and am a teaching faculty in NUS.

Ram - what's your subject

Priya - sociology, what do you do?

Ram - well am an entrepreneur

Priya - toh aap yahan business ke silsile me aaye hain?

Ram - yes, aapne batayaa nahi aapke ghar me kaun kaun hain?

Priya's face sulks hearing him, Ram can see the pain in her eyes, Priya smiled and said mera koi nahi hain, main yahaan akeli rehti hoon

Ram - aapke family?...mera matlab hain ke...

Priya - 2 saal pehele I met with an accident, for 15 days I was in coma, jab hosh me aayi I found myself on the bed on Holy Cross Hospital. Doctors told me I lost my child in the accident but I couldn't remember anything. I was diagonised with partial memory loss. Mujhe kuch yaad nahi hain mere past ke bare me, my handbag was with me and from that I can only make out that my name is Priya Sharma and I am from India.

Ram was listening to her and was feeling terrible, jab Priya ko sabse zyada zaroorat tha uska he wasn't there with her, she had gone through a lot, she didn't deserve all these, he promised himself that he will give her back all that what belongs to her. Priya ke aakhon me ek khaalipan tha, ek dard tha, Ram ko pata chal gaya ke woh taqleef me hain, koi baat hain jo usse pareshaan karti hain. Priya continued,

Priya - after coming out of coma, I thought of going back to my country lekin main jaa nahi paayi, mujhe kuch bhi yaad nahi tha, kahan ki rehenewali hoon, kis sheher se hoon, kuch nahi pata tha mujhe. During that time Doctor Pradhan helped me and I got my job and started my life fresh here, sabse bohot door, apno se door, ab yehi meri life hain aur yahi mera sab kuch.

Ram said in his heart no Priya, this isn't your place, tumhari place Kapoor Mansion me hain, you are the daughter of Sudhir and Shipra Sharma, tum Kapoor khandaan ki badi bahu ho, you are Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor, my Priya, aaj bhi tumhari jagah sooni hain and I promise I will give back your place, I will bring happiness in your life and smile on your face.

After finishing her story, Priya looked at Ram and smiled and said pata nahin kyun par maine aaj tak apni baatein kisi se share nahi ki, lekin aap se milke laga ke aap se share kar sakti hoon.

Ram smiled and said jab aap kisi ke saath apni zindagi ki baatein share karte hain woh insaan bohot khaas hote hain, can we be friends?, saying he forwarded his right hand.

Priya smiled and accepted his friendship and shake his hand, but the touch made her shiver, maano laga koi bohot purana sparsh mehsoos kiya hain usne.

Ram - so if you don't mind then can I drop you home?

Priya - areee nahi I can manage, aap ko pareshaani...

Ram cuts her in middle and said mujhe koi pareshaani nahi hogi, mujhe achha lagega.

Now Priya can't deny any more and they come to the car, Ram opened the passenger seat for her, Priya entered and Ram also took his seat and settle down, he started the engine and drove away.

On the way to Priya's home they both were chatting when Priya asked

Priya - aapne nahi bataya aapki biwi ke bare me?

Ram looked at her for brief seconds and then said abhi tak koi mila nahi

Priya - kyun?

Ram smiled and said bas koi pasand nahi aayi lekin ab lag raha hain ke mujhe mil gayi hain

Priya looked at him with her wide eyes and Ram smiled at her while driving.

They both reached Priya's apartment and Priya thanked him. She invited him but Ram said he will come later. They both bid each other good night and Ram drove away.

If you all like the update then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments.

MittalKanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At last they meet 
Thanks for pm
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the PM.
Oh finally most awaiting raya milan ho hi gaya.
 I was wondering how did ram manged to control his emotions. I really appreciate his patience n control over himself, the way he was following her throughout the day, finally he manged to speak at least, though weird to introduce n get close.

Why is ram not meeting Mr.Pradhan n get introduced to himself as Ram Kapoor, his wedding photos etc of being Priya's hubby n try taking her to India. No hurry let the story move .
loved this part too.๐Ÿ˜Š  
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The update is just Fabulous.  I m liking the way Ram is approaching her, very slowly, softly but making a very good impact in her mind.  The meet is very well executed.  
So Ram is towards getting his SECOND CHANCE.  Mujhe lagta hain asli kahaani ab shuru hoga. 
Its very nice reading the update.  I really missed ur updates this weekend.  It did not feel like having a weekend without ur updates.
Stay safe.  Take care.  And please give preview for both the stories.  Will be waiting for that.
Thanks for the pm.

nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank god u posted
i was waiting from pervious part.
so happy they finally met withouut misunderstanding
thanks for pm๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
its going to very interesting and beautiful FF
as am silent reading i liked the track very much &&&&&&& waiting for next PM...
PLZ  update soon cant wait to read next update๐Ÿ˜Š
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally they met and on a good note๐Ÿ‘...hope priya ko jald hi sab kuch yaad aaye and aaj ki update ki khas baath  ye hai ki this is only of RAYA no other haddi...
thanks for pm๐Ÿ˜Š
continue soon 
.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updt dear
so beautifully written but why ram is nt telling her that he is her better half
hope he should nt do it late to tell her
i only want raya love story 
cont soon
Edited by .sangs123. - 10 years ago
youandme272000 thumbnail