Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunny1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guyz i m back with this story .don't wry ye story kuchi dino me khatam ho jayegi .bas last time k liye thoda pakane do πŸ˜†

PART-13

2day riya got up very early .2day is a very special day 2 her .finally she found her prince charming .

Riya went 2 wash room 4 freshen up .then came 2 choose a dress .

Riya :oh god .kaun sa dress pehnu jo unhe pasand aye ???πŸ˜•

She took a pink top & looked at it .she frowned .

Riya :nehi ye unhe pasand nehi ayegi .ummm unka fav color kaunsa hai ???shit !!!wo mera prince charming hai aur mujhe unka fav color kaunsa hai ye v nehi pata .riya tu to bilkul duffer hai duffer !!!!😑

She took a black top .again nodded her head in "no".

Riya :nehi ye sab nehi chalega .ye to mein roj hi pehenta hu .kuch alag special chahiye .

She brought out a white salwar kameez .

Riya :not bad .it is nice 😊

She wore it & went 2 the dresssing table .she looked at herself & blashed .

Riya :mein v kitni buddhu hu .mera sapno ka raj kumar mere samne hi tha .aur mein usse pehchan nehi payi .mein ye kaise vul gayi ki eke arjun sir hi hai jo mujhe hamesha special hone ki ehsas deta hai .jab bhi mein problem me hoti hu ,dukhi hoti hu he always with me .sachcha pyaar to wohi hota hai na jo hamesha humere sath de ...aur arjun sir hi to wo hai .but kya wo v mere liye aisa feel karta hai ???chahe jo v ho mein unki dil ko jeet kar rahungi.

BG MUSIC ...

Khatti Meethi
Strawberry si
Mausamon mein..
Feel hai
Chahaton ne..
Muskurake
Di zara si..
Dheel hai
Khwahishon mein.. narmiyan
Aa gayi..
Kuch toh naya scene hai
I wanna touch the sunlight
I wanna chase the rainbow
Kya jaane kya hai..
Majaraa

Ooo.. this's feeling so right
I never wanna let go
Yehi chahta hai dil
Bawara..
Khatti Meethi
Strawberry si
Mausamon mein..
Feel hai

she happily roaming into her room .
Suddenly her gaze fell on the clock .it is 8 am .

Riya :ufffo ...mujhe avi nikal na hoga .nehi to mein late ho jaungi .

So she came out of her house ,took a taxi & went 2 etf office .

When she entered into the etf office everyone's jaw droped .they looking at her as someone came 4m outer world .😲
but she didn't pay any attention 2 anyone .her eyes only searching 4 arjun .

Suddenly shree & chotu came infront of her .they also looking at her with shock xpression .

Riya :kya baat hai tum log mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe ho ???

but they r still in shock .so they couldn't answer .they just starring her .that made riya angry .she hit both of them on their backs .

Shree - chotu :auchhh !!!

Shree :dheere se maar nehi sakti .hum thodi hi koi criminals hai ...

Riya :ye to sirf maara tha .mujhe dhona v ata hai ...

Chotu :nehi nehi rehne de itna hi kaafi hai ...

Shree :waise aj suraj kaunsa side se utha hai ???

Riya :maatlab ???roj jaha se uthta hai wahi se hi to utha hai ...

Shree :nehi nehi aise kaise ho sakta hai .riya mukherjee aj salwar suit me .jarur aj suraj north se utha hoga .

Riya :just shut up shree !!! aur mujhe ye batao arjun sir kaha hai ???

Shree :apne cabin me .

Riya :ok .mein unki cutting chai order ker leti hu .

Saying this she left 4m there .

Shree :chotu ,kuch to chut raha hai ...

Chotu :kyu koi case aya hai kya ???πŸ˜•

Shree :hey bhagwan iski mein kya karu ???pata nehi kaun sa akkal dekar apne isse veja tha ...

on the other side -

Riya went 2 arjun's cabin with his cutting chai .she is quite nervous .she don't know how arjun will react after seeing her .but she just wish 4 a gd impression .
She just going 2 enter but she saw sakshi already present there .she is chatting with arjun .
Sakshi already brought cutting chai 4 him .they r discussing something .sometime arjun laughed at her joke .
Riya didn't enter into the room .she watching arjun-sakshi 4m outside .

Riya (pov):ye sakshi to arjun sir k liye already chai mangwali .oh god ...mein ye kaise vul gayi ki sakshi arjun sir ko pasand karte hai .wo thoda hi arjun sir ko impress karne ka koi mauka chodega ...but what about me ???mein v unhe pasand karti hu .par agar aisa hua ki arjun sir sakshi ko pasand karne lage .fir kya hogi ???no mein aise chup chap nehi baith sakti .i have 2 do something .

The whole time riya tried 2 have his attention .but arjun is busy in some old cases that r specially given by commissioner 2 him .infact he didn't come out of his cabin .totally deeped in cases .

So riya planned 2 talk with him at lunch time break .

At lunch time -

She ordered 2 plates biriyani .she know very well that arjun like biriyani .
She went with the biriyani plates .when she going 2 enter in his cabin she again found sakshi is already there .

Sakshi opened a tiffin box & forward 2 arjun .

Sakshi :arjun ,ye lo meine khas tumare liye apne hato se biriyani banayi hai .i know tumhe biriyani bohot pasand hai .

Arjun happily took it & started eating .

Arjun :wow sakshi !!! tumari hato me to jadu hai .mein bahar ka biriyani jyada khati hu .but ghar me banayi hue biriyani ka suad hi kuch aur hai .roshni v bohot achse biriyani banati thi .

Sakshi :i know arjun mein roshni ki tarah itne achse biriyani nehi bana payi ...

Arjun :sakshi ,tumari haat ki biriyani v bohot suadist hai .

Sakshi :thx arjun 😊

Riya was listening all this .she bcam so much upset 😭

Riya (MV):arjun sir ko to ghar ka paka hua biriyani jyada pasand hai .aur mein duffer !!! canteen ka biriyani unhe offer karnewali thi .
Uss sakshi ne to itna achsa biriyani khilakar unhe impress kar diya .aur mein ...mujhe to biriyani pakana hi nehi ata .oh god ...ab mein kya karu ???

In the evening -

Rathod called the day off .so everyone left .but riya & arjun r in office .
Arjun is still working on those cases .riya is doing some paper works as she is in off mood .she wanted 2 divert her attention some where else .but all in vain .

At 10 pm -

Arjun came out of his cabin & going 2 leave .but suddenly he noticed light is on in riya's cabin .so he walked there .
He found riya is still working there .

Arjun :riya ,tum avi v yahi ho .ghar kyu nehi gaye ???

Riya :wo ...sir ..kuch paper works pending tha to isiliye ...

Arjun :wo to tum kaal v kar sakte the .by the way mein tumare liye niche gadi me intezaar kar rahi hu .come fast ...

Saying this arjun left 4m there .

Riya :ajeeb insaan hai ...ink liye meine aj ye dress pehenkar ayi hu .aur ye hai ki kuch bola hi nehi !!!!😲

She walked 2 the parking laut .arjun is sitting in the suv waiting 4 riya .suddenly his gaze fell on riya .
He is totally mesmemorised 2 c her look .she is totally looking angelic .
he cursed himself why he didn't notice her whole day .
Riya came & sat in the suv silently .but arjun still couldn't take off his eyes 4m her .

Riya :sir ,chale ...

he came out of his trance when he heard her voice .

Arjun :ya ya ...

He started the car .

Riya is so upset & angry on him that she didn't notice the whole way arjun only starring her .

Reaching at riya's house riya came out of his car .without looking at him she said "gd night".she just going 2 leave but arjun came out of his car & called her .

Arjun :ek minute riya ...

Riya stopped & looked at him .arjun walked 2 her .he came very near 2 her .
She just confusinglyl looking into his eyes .
He leaned 2 her & whispered in his husky voice .

Arjun :riya ,2day u r looking so beautiful .just like an angel .

First she is surprise & then she started blashing .arjun looked at her gesture & smirked .

Arjun :riya ,gd night ...

he went 4m there leaving the blashy riya bhind .

PRECAP :Riya is learning 2 make biriyani ...something interesting is waiting

kaisa laga batana maat vulna...sys

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Goshhh this sakshi...koi iska kuch karo yaarl...ek mauka nahi chod, rahi hai arjun se aise chipaki hai jaise gudh se makhhi...bechari riya...aaj wo itna tyar ho ke aayi...lekin everything is waste

Evening scene is awesome...arjun ke to hosh hi udd gaye...lol...

Lekin riya poor girl jo chahati thi wo ho raha hai lekin uss sakshi ki wajah se bechari ka pura mood off ho gaya...
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow
great update
love it
cont soon
zubiya92 thumbnail
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

Goshhh this sakshi...koi iska kuch karo yaarl...ek mauka nahi chod, rahi hai arjun se aise chipaki hai jaise gudh se makhhi...bechari riya...aaj wo itna tyar ho ke aayi...lekin everything is waste

Evening scene is awesome...arjun ke to hosh hi udd gaye...lol...

Lekin riya poor girl jo chahati thi wo ho raha hai lekin uss sakshi ki wajah se bechari ka pura mood off ho gaya...

Kavs lets BBB her... huh she doesnt leave a chance to chpikofy with Arjun😑
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome part...
Riya dressed up for Arjun but he!!!
Plus this Sakshi grr
Night scene was nice... 
Arjun complimented her...
update soon
Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww riya wore salwar suit 4 him, so cute., But yeh kia he didnt notices her.
Argg sakhsi,
finaly he notice her..
Precp looks good
1993.ssg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update. Riya wore white salwar to impress Arjun. Ordered his chatting chai and his favorite biriani. But because of sakshi Riya's plan got destroyed. Atlast when Arjun saw Riya got memorised. Thanks for pm. Pls continue soon.
Harman987 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amazing love it
Thanks for the pm
Cont soon
Waiting for Riya learning to cook
Let's see how it is going to be
mishree thumbnail
It is awesome bloosam amazing update
Riya wear dress 4 Arjun bt he is busy in old case

She try to get his attention bt nope sakshi yar chipki the us k sath chakkker kya hai????

Lastmai she got  compliment waooo

Thanx 4 pm me update soon