Thanks for pm

very emotional want to see them together happy

thanks for commenting😊, pleasure is all mine
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Here comes the next part, enjoy the RaYa SAGA

recap

She was all in sweat and for moments kept sitting like that, then she looked at her mobile and sipped some water from the bedside table and slowly rested her head on head rest and closed her eyes. 

In the morning Priya very lazily opened her eyes; she looks through the window and saw sun is shining brightly. She stretched her hands out from her duvet and rubbed her eyes. She sat up on her bed still covered herself with duvet. She again dreamt the same thing, har baar woh yehi sapna dikhti hain, as if someone is calling her, woh uska chehra nahi dekh pati hain, lekin woh aadmi usse bulata hain, woh jitna kareeb jaati hain woh aadmi utna hi dur ho jata hain, uski awaaz mano usse bohot dur se sunayi deti hain, shayad uske past me kabhi woh suni thi, uski awaavz me bohot dard chhupa huya hain saath saath bohot pyaar bhi, Priya jab bhi yeh dream ko dekhti hain uske andar kuch ho jata hain, usse lagta hain kahin koi uske liye besabri se intezaar kar raha hain. Priya closed her eyes and and sat there for while. For past 2 years she is been under the treatment of Doctor Pradhan, every week she visits him, initially it was thrice a week then was twice and now it is once in a week but that can be anyday as per her choice, though Ameya becomes her friend and she can visit him in his home but Priya doesn't want to disturb Vishesh by letting him know such, actually he is very sensitive about her. Priya thought of visiting Ameya today in the hospital.

Priya came in the college, though she is the faculty of Sociology department but she has to take some classes of Management also. They have this subject specially Priya's specialized paper which is Research Metholdology, so she take the classes for them. The Management department is in another building within the university campus. Priya was going through her today's chapter in library, when a student came and said she was being called in the Management department. Priya came in and she was told that Dean wanted to meet her. Priya came to Mr. Thomas Francis, the Dean of National Institute of Management under Singapore University, the best among the country.

After taking the seat Mr. Francis said, Priya, you must know that our institute completed glorious 40 years and this time the celebration will be double as we got the highest rank in the country.

Priya smiled and said yes sir, I know that.

Mr. Francis - this time we are celebrating this achievement in grand way. It will be a three day celebration, the last day we are going to have a panel discussion where our chief guest will take part in that.

Priya - yes sir, I know about this but I don't know about the itenary.

Mr. Francis - I will let you know that, but I want you to be present in the celebration.

Priya smiled and said, it's a pleasure to be part of the celebration but sorry to say sir, I am just a guest faculty and moreover I have my classes.

Mr. Francis - that will not be a problem, I will talk to your HOD regarding this but with this I want you to be one of the members of the panel.

Priya got startled to hear this, she immediately said sir, I really don't think I can do that, I mean how I can...

Mr. Francis - you can do this Miss Sharma

Priya - sir, it will be an honour to share the stage with our chief guest.

Mr. Francis smiled and said then its final and yes do feel free to suggest anything for the celebration.

The day passed with the lectures, lectures and more lectures. After her college gets over she came in the Hospital, she asked Ameya's assistant about his whereabouts and let her know that she will be in an hour. Priya already informed him about her visit today. After finishing up with the children ward she came to Ameya's chamber. He was going through some case history when Priya came in; he looked at her and asked her to come in. Priya came in and took her chair, he smiled at her and kept the case history aside and said,

Ameya - so tell me, what's the matter?, why do you need me again?

Priya - I again had that dream doc, Priya called Ameya by doc, never takes his name.

Ameya - its okay Priya, just relax, no need to take stress, kabhi kabhi aisa hota hain

Priya - doc for past one year this dream is haunting me, everytime I tried to figure out the person, everytime he disappears. What does this mean, is this my past, is my past haunting me, did something happened in my past which was brutal or shocking, I just simply can't make out.

Ameya placed his hand on the lazily placed hand of Priya and assured her nothing like that Priya, sometimes your brain tries to locate what happened with you, it is trying to get into those places which you momentarily forgot, and by doing this may be one day you get back your past memories but just don't stress yourself.

Priya - I can feel someone is calling me, I can faintly hear his voice, the voice has so pathos in it, I-I can feel the pain in it.

Ameya - just relax Priya, everything will going to be fine, though I don't want to prescribe some sleeping pills but if you want then I can suggest some.

Priya - no doc, I don't want to take sleeping pills moreover the hang over on the next day is worse for me, am okay, will try not to think about the dream.

Ameya smiled. Next Priya asked so howz all; Vishesh and aunty are keeping good I think?

Ameya - yes they are, heyy, why don't you join us for lunch on this Sunday, Vishu will be very happy.

Priya - okay, I will come, convey my regards to Vishu, got to move now, saying this she got up.

Ameya once again reminded her about not taking stress, Priya faintly smiled.

The aircraft touched the ground of the city. Ek ek karke saare passengers utar rahe the, Ram also came out, yeh wahi jagah hain jahan usne Priya ko khoya tha, uski Priya isi me kahin kho gayi hain, but coming out of the flight he felt something positive in his heart, usko ek ajeeb ehsaas hua jaise uski Priya kahin aas paas hi hain, he took a deep breath and came to collect his luggage. Ram has come in Singapore for business purpose and with that he has some other work too. He didn't tell his family about this other work, it's just an invitation, he thought of denying first but later thought of accepting. He came out from the airport and came to the Hotel. Hotel Orchid is the most luxurious hotel of the city. It has 7 star rating and is famous for its hospitality. It one of the biggest and expensive in Eastern Asia. The booking was already made; Ram came to his presidential suite in the 5 the floor. Upon entering his suite he throws himself on the sofa and closed his eyes.

After the accident, Ram never turned up in this city but with the business prospect he has to come down, iss sheher me saans lena bhi mushkil hain, lekin jab se Ram yahan aaya hain he can feel the presence of Priya, lag raha hain jaise woh yahin kahin hain uske saath. Ram opened his eyes and came to near the window, he looked in front and saw the skyline of the city. It's Thursday and it's almost dark outside. He kept looking outside and then his eyes fall on the child. The Hotel has a playground just beneath the window where some children were playing merrily. Ram saw a toddler playing with a ball and her father is playing with her. For moments Ram kept looking at them, the child seems very happy with the ball and was enjoying her play. After some moments while catching the ball she stumbled on her feet and fall down, but before she could react her father took her in his arms and fondled her back, she smiled happily in her father's embrace and also kept her tiny head on his shoulder. A lone tear drops escaped Ram's eyes as he watched them. The guilt came back to him.

On the other hand, Priya was in her kitchen, preparing the dinner for her. Aaj subah se hi usse kuch ajeeb lag raha hain maano kuch honewala hain, achha ya bura nahi pata par kuch toh hoga. The celebration of the institute is a week later. She still hasn't prepared about it. While preparing the paneer dish she was thinking about her life. She doesn't remember her family nor her husband, neither they have tried to contact her, does that mean they have forgotten her or she didn't have anyone only husband was there, but if that so the case then why didn't she wearing the mangalsutram, doesn't every Indian married woman wear that, in fact Ameya also didn't mention about that, what does that mean?, either am a widow or I was never married, but how can that be possible, I was pregnant with a child, does that mean I-I was...Priya couldn't think more, jitna woh iss bare me sochti hain uski zindagi ka ateet aur ulajh jata hain, she can't see the ray of light. Priya sighed and concentrated on her dish.

For next two days both Ram and Priya had their respective work, where Priya was busy with her lectures, institute celebration, children ward and making something special for Vishesh for Sunday lunch, on the other Ram was busy in the meeting with his business colleagues and investors. Kapoor Industry is keen to diversify in hospitality field, they are in talks with the collaborators regarding chains of Hotels along with shopping malls. Singapore is booming with its economy and people from various parts of the world are investing in the country. Ram had been planning this from quite some time but he couldn't focus on it as his dream project was going on in London, now that has been already done, he wanted to start something new. In last two years he has completely absorbed himself in work, though spends his time with family still he tried to keep his mind diverted, but when he comes back to his own space, he is all alone, Priya and the moments shared by them just hovered in his mind. He still believes that she is with him, he talks with her, share his daily activities with her, and he is actually incomplete without her. For the World, Ram Kapoor, the name is big enough to look up to but the person Ram Kapoor simply don't exist anymore, he is lost among the crowd.

It was Saturday night, the city is bustling with joy and cheer, a weekend, youngsters are having their own share of happiness, the clubs and pubs are having their share of happiness, Ram was going back to his Hotel, today was a hectic day as the meeting with investors extended for quite a few hours, he was feeling tired. Ram was just looking outside the window from the backseat of his car. The hustle bustle of city didn't make any impact to him; his mind was thinking about his business, he was revisiting his meeting of today. He was looking outside the window when suddenly his eyes fall on the person and for brief moments he was shocked. The car was at the signal, for brief moments he saw the person and before he could react the car started again. He asked to stop the car and immediately get out of it and went to search the person but he couldn't find. He kept looking in front and then back but there was no trace of that person. He came back to his car and came to his Hotel room. He called someone,

Ram - Shenoy am sending you the photograph and I want the news ASAP.

Shenoy - well if you are so certain then my team will find out, you don't have to worry.

Ram - I want the news within 72 hours.

Hanging the call, Ram slouched on the sofa and closed his eyes, he is very sure but he wants to confirm it and if it is true then the person needs to answer him. The particular scene is coming in front of his eyes, its playing continuously. He gets up to freshnd up.

Priya came back in her apartment holding the packets; she opened her apartment's door and came in. It was hectic day for her, Dean Francis made Priya actively involved in the function, and she has been given the charge of the Chief Guest, right from the welcome till the dinner. Priya doesn't know who is the Chief Guest but only knows the person is a well known businessman and is from India. It's been only 4 days left to go for the panel discussion as from Monday celebration will start. Priya kept the packets on the dinning table, she brought some chocolates for Vishesh, in fact she made his favourite choco pudding and crisp cookies. Priya jab bhi kuch banati hain usse lagta hain woh kisi special insaan ke liye bana rahi hain, aisa feel hota hain usse, jab bhi woh aloo ke parathe khaati hain lagta hain koi bohot besabri se uske parathe ke liye wait kar raha hain, bohot ajeeb ajeeb feelings hoti hain usse jo usne Ameya ko bhi nahi batayi hain.

Next day Priya came for the lunch, she came early as Vishesh asked her to come early as he wanted to chat with his Priya aunty. Priya was in his room and both were laughing and were cracking a joke when Kanikaji entered with a cup of coffee for Priya. She handed the coffee to her and asked

Kanikaji - Priya, college kaisi chal rahi hain?

Priya - achhi chal rahi hain aunty

Kanikaji - zyada pressure mat lo beta, thoda week dikh rahi ho

Priya - haan, woh actually management department ki function ki wajaah se thoda stressed hoon, bas

Kanikaji - haan maine paper me bhi dekha, jo bhi ho take care beta.

Priya smiled and said I will aunty aur agar kuch ho toh aap logon ke paas hi aayungi

Kanikaji - main toh chahti thi ke tum yahin hamare paas hi raho, mujhe tumhari fikar lagi rehti hain

Priya - areee koi nahi aunty, main bilkul theek hoon, aap pareshan mat hoiyye.

Vishesh was listening to Priya and his grandmother and suddenly said, Priya aunty aap pareshan mat hoiyye main aapka dhyan rakhunga, bade hoke main bhi toh papa ke tarah doctor banunga toh aapko kuch nahi hoga.

Priya ruffled his silky hair and said, yes doc, I know you will take good care of mine.

All the three of them smiled and started to chat.

At the lunch table four of them gathered and were chating and enjoying their meals lekin sabse zyada khush Vishesh tha kyunki he was having his lunch with his favourite aunty. He was chattering non stop.

Ameya - toh Priya, function ki preparations kaise chal rahi hain?, I have seen in the paper

Priya - its going good, everything is done, but am nervous about my participation.

Kanikaji - you shouldn't beta, you are such capable of it

Priya smiled and said that is what I fear the most aunty, am little bit apprehensive about stage

Ameya - relax Priya, everything will be fine, don't take stress.

Vishesh wasn't eating the veggies, actually he doesn't like to eat it and Kanikaji was trying to make him eat, the navratan korma was very delicious but a child will be child, they like to eat some junk foods, Vishesh was putting aside his veggies when Priya said,

Priya - Vishu if you don't eat veggies then how will you become a doctor?

Vishesh make faces and said, mujhe nahi khana

Ameya - Vishu beta zid nahi karte, dadi aur aunty keh rahi hain toh khaa lo

Priya - moreover you know how much strength is there in veggies?, saying this she made him eats the dish.

Kanikaji looked at them and smiled, she shifted her gaze to his son and saw he was too smiling them. She prayed to her god about her wish again.

After the lunch Kanikaji and Priya were sitting in the lawn and were chatting.

Kanikaji - Priya kai dino se main kuch soch rahi thi, tumse share karna chahti thi.

Priya - kahiye na aunty kya baat hain?

Kanikaji - Vishu tumse bohot attached ho gaya hain inn 2 saalon me, usse toh apni maa bhi yaad nahi hain, Meera ne jaate waqt usse meri godi me soonpa tha, usse bachhen bohot pasand the, jab Vishu ko usne conceive kiya tabhi se woh bohot excited thi, first sonography ke din woh itni excited thi ke Ameya ko breakfast karne ka time tak nahi diya tha. Jab Vishu paida huya, Meera ko maano ek nayi zindagi mil gayi, ek pal ke liye usne Vishu ko apne se alag nahi hone diya, lekin phir woh waqt aaya and she left us. Maine bohot koshish ki Vishu ko maa ki kami mehsoos na ho, lekin kahin na kahin shayad main dadi hi reh gayi, uska maa nahi bann payi aur yeh sahi bhi hain lekin tumhare aane ke baad Vishu ko uss baat ki kaami nahi huyi, tum dheere dheere uski maa ki jagah le li anjaane me hi, lekin Vishu ko woh pyaar mehsoos hua jo ek maa ke pyaar me hota hain, tumne apni mamta se usse jeet liya.

Priya was just listening to Kanikaji, for not single moments she said something to her.

Kanikaji continued, beta mujhe nahi pata tumhari ateet me kya hua tha ya phir kya hain, main aaj me vishwaas karti hoon aur mujhe lagta hain ke ab tumhe bhi apni zindagi me move on karna chahiye, kya tum meri Vishu ki maa banogi?, mere Ameya ko apnayogi?, I am not forcing you beta, par mujhe lagta hain meri ghar ko tumse achha koi nahi sambhal payega, beta kya tum sambhalogi mere iss asshiyaan ko?, saying this she took Priya's hands in her and pressed them.

Priya looked at Kanikaji, for moments she kept silent then said, aunty aap janti hain mujhe mere past ke bare me kuch nahi pata, kya hua tha, kaun kaun tha, kuch nahi, sirf itna pata hain ke jab main yahan aayi thi tab I was pregnant, iska matlab I was married lekin kisi ne mere gale me mangalsutra nahi dekha, aunty main aaj bhi nahi janti ke main kaun hoon, am still trying to cope up with the things, agar mere iss halaat me mujhe kahin sahara mila toh aap me aur Vishu me, Vishu mere liye ek nayi roshni ki ummeed leke aaya hain, main nahi balki usne mujhe pyaar aur sahara diya hain lekin aunty main yeh kaise bhool jayu ke main kisi ki patni hoon, I don't know  whether am married, divorced or widow, main aaj bhi apne hi andar ek bhoolbhulaiyya me faasi huyi hoon, main nahi chahti ke mere zindagi ke woh andheri galiyaan kisi ki taqleef ka karan ho.

Kanikaji gripped Priya's hand more tightly and said main janti hoon Priya lekin agar roshni nahi aayegi toh andhera dur kaise hoga, yun kab tak tum iss uljhan me rahogi, tumhe bhi toh aage ki zindagi ke bare me sochna parega na?

Priya didn't say anything kept her head hung and listened to her. Kanikaji kept her one hand on her shoulder and said, just think about it beta.

After their discussion, they came inside and in the evening they all enjoyed coffee with snacks and after spending some more time with Vishesh, Priya came back in her apartment.

If you all like the part then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments.

kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm...So Ram has seen someone...I hope its Priya and he gets to know about her and her condition soon...So they will come face to face in the function...I hope next update they come face to face...And the update was super...Thanks for the update and PM...
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the pm.
Unknowingly ram n priya are connected in all the way. Every single thing priya ki bechaini badha rhi, unkahee kashish aur khinchaav hai uss dream mein, jo ki uss e sone nhi de rha hai.
Priya ko chocolate, aur aloo paranthe se bhi bechaini, ek ajeeb si ehsaas  khushi, perfect writing.
It is so touchy ram watching the father nnthe toddler, n getting saddened.
Kanikaji's positive ness is admirable, she believe in now, not the past, great lady, good hearted, she wants her son, grandson n priya to live happily, good people desrve to be happy.
Ram just landing Singapore reminded him of some very close n dear feeling, strange yet the belongingness.
Good description. I wonder if  ram had the glimpse of priya?😲looking forward.
Saturday come soon😆
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super update:) continue soon
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ram landed on singapore piya is feeling him and i think ram has seen priya and send for the investigation hope ram will find priya soon before priya say yes to doctor mother continue soon and thnanx for the pm
sravsbalh thumbnail
Awesome i think ram ne priyako deka hoga and jo chif guest
anevale hi o b ram hi hoha i hope so waiting for next one
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very excitedly waiting for next one its mind blowing and lovd it thnks for pm me