Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree2605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
superbb...
soo finally khushi did tell everythng to arnav...it is soo nyc to see d kind of relation arshi share...simplyy beautiful..
thnxx fr pm..
update soon
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update!!
Lovely actually!!
I dont know which part is so good!!
I liked the whole!!
Please cont soon!!
sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update...
Khushi s so Loving nd Caring...
Poor Arnav...He s hurt...
Bt Khushi kno, ow 2 make him feel bettr...

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this is a cutest update.
I absolutely loved the moment how Arnav lied on her lap, watching the stars with her.
Khushi can understand every untold feelings of Arnav. How she tried to make him delectable is beautiful. 
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww...anku it was soo cute update yet emotional
arnav was finally able to make khusi open and tell him everything...and he already had hint about it

the moment she said it he was in pain which was unbearable for khusi...

she comforted him as no one can do...

she had decided that from now on he wont spend his life like this ever...she will fill his life full of happiness
Punkin22 thumbnail
Outstanding update dear. The conversation between Arnav and Khushi was just beautiful and touching. You did such a good job.
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Note- Read this update with a lot Of patience.

PART 3-(D)

Arnav stood on the last step of stairs waiting for Khushi who once again has forgotten her phone.Smiling at her habit of her forgetting things every now and then and if nor for his persistence for always carrying her phone wherever she went for his sake,she won't even do the trouble of even looking where her phone is.

He has been checking emails on his phone when he heard Anjali's voice.

"Chotey,you are going to office so early.Is everything fine?".

Arnav stood still as Anjali came to stand near him and voiced out the question.A long moment passed and he kept looking at her that it was indeed his sister who had done what she had done.It wasn't easy to face it but he was never the one to run away from sitiuations.

"You trusted him".He said in a plain voice that didn't gave away anything.

It was neither a question nor an accusation.It was a truth that has ripped someone's heart.Khushi sensed a wave of uneasiness struck her an she stopped searching for her phone.Hurringly coming out of her room she saw Arnav and Anjali standing at the bottom of stairs.

Just moments back he was smiling and now this,why does it have to be so hard she grimaced.But there was no time for such thoughts as she rushed down the stairs and instantly held his other hand in both of hers as she felt him relaxing with her touch.

Seeing Nani appear from her room,they informed her dutifully about their leaving making their way out of the home.Anjali found Nani's questioning gaze on her whose experienced eyes hasn't missed the exchange that has just taken place between the siblings and  Anjali knew she owed an explanation.

There was no point in hiding things anymore anyways.Sighing she went on aquainting them with the the whole truth sitting with her eyes downcast as she didn't had the courage to look into Nani's or Mami's eyes which has held only one question"How could she do that?".

They left silently not uttering a single word to her as she felt her eyes glistening with unshed tears.Why was everyone behaving like this?.She wanted them to scream to be angry at her for her actions.The walk to her room felt like miles long.

Locking the door behind her,Anjali came to stood by in the life size mirror.As she stood rooted to her spot,the realisation dawned that she may have seen herself in mirror a million times before ,but it was the first time she was actually seeing her reflection.

She didn't even recognise the person standing in front of her.Who was she?She was certainly not Mrs  Anjali Jha anymore but then she wasn't  Anjali Raizada either.

Ever since her encounter with Khushi,she has felt the burden on her heat increasing.The guilt that has been underlayers has grown immsensely after she has blurted out the truth to her.The sheer look of disbelief that has clouded her face hasn't escaped her eyes.

The disbelief at her actions,of her audacity of cheating her brother,of not having the courage and admit the truth herself to him.

Khushi's aftermath reaction to her wasn't a shock.For all she knew,she was well aware of the intensity of the emotions that her brother and Khushi had for each other.She was a wife who couldn't stand the thought of her husband being hurt by anyone even if it was her own sister who has went on betraying her brother in the worst way possible.

Since that day she has always found a resistance in herself while talking to Arnav.Her inner voice Her guilt conscious has reprimanded her each time she looked at the brother who has only given her happiness.

He would have known someday or the other and to be honest she was glad that the truth was out in open.With each passing day it was becoming difficult for her to wear the burden on her heart.

Somewhere because she expected that once the truth was out,there will be some after effects that could free her of the guilt conscience.But nothing has happened and all she has got was silence from everyone only resulting in rising her guilt manifolds.

She didn't knew for how long she stood glued to her spot but as the memories of her whole flashed in front of her chronologically,Anjali after a very long time in her life felt lighter that she had in all these passing years as the mist surrounding her finally started to clear off.

Her legs finally gave away making her slumped down to bed.She closed her eyes momentarily and when she opened them,her eyes were filled with a determination never seen before.Not wasting a single second more,she went on with her decision but not before taking the pen and paper from the side drawer to write a letter to the person who deserved to know the reason of her actions.

The whole day no one saw a glimpse of her,the house was silent,everyone still reeling the after effects of the truth they have come to be aware off.It was near evening,Anjali finally made her way out of her room.

Naniji and Mamiji were sitting in the living room and she mustered all her courage as she announced her decision to them.Bowing down to take the blessings of the lady that was closest she had to a mother figure,she found herself tearing at the pain she had caused everyone.

Though when she kept her hand on her head,she knew she was finally doing something right.Their Nani was a strong independent sensible woman.The lady who had been a solid wall for the whole family.Who had taken two orphans in her loving arms and has defied all the societal paradoxes.

Handing her a letter Anjali looked at the house that has been her home for the longest time and finally made her way out of the Raizada Mansion.

It was much later in the night that Arnav and Khushi came home.Seeing the glum faces of Nani ad Mami,it was clear they knew everything.Before either of them could say a word,Naniji wordlessly handed Arnav a letter touching both their faces lovingly as she left them alone.

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other not getting any head or tail of anything.A silent look of understanding passed between them.Once in the vicinity of their room Khushi sat by Arnav's side holding his hands as they began reading the letter.

CONTINUED BELOW

Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
CONTINUED

Chote,

The oldest memory I have of you was when you were just born and was peacefully asleep in Mama's arms.Mama had been so apprehensive before letting me hold you  finally and I could still feel her telling me lovingly as she tenderly placed you in my lap to be hugely careful and cautious since you were my kid brother.

From that moment itself you have always been that.My kid brother but I don't know,how in all these years I forgot what our mother has told me to do.How from being the one to protect you,I become the one to be always looked after for.

Was it the first time you took the blame on yourself to save me from scolding when I broke the pickle jar accidently Or was it when you used to spend your whole pocket money to buy me my favourite dress on my birthday.

From childhood itself you have always been responsible.Never been the one to demand anything you have only given not only to me but everyone else.I realised it today,when I wanted you to come and demand explanation from me ,ask me how could I even think of doing what I had done.But you did nothing of that sort.

You didn't even question that how could I have kept on blatantly lieing with not an ounce of being regretful about it or the way I manipulated you taking benefit of the fact that you never said No to me and my vulnerable condition to bring that man back home.

You did nothing.You neither question my credibilities nor accused me for betraying your trust.But it doesn't change the fact that I have betrayed you.I had committed the biggest mistake of my life by trusting that Shyam Manohar Jha and its something that even if you forgive me for,I won't be able to ever forgive myself.

You know Chote time and again I have always found Nani staring at me with a look in her eyes that was completely indecipherable.But today when she came to know about what I had done ,I knew what it was.It was her apprehensivness of our mother passing the legacy to me.I saw the defeat that clouded her eyes today because her worst fear has come true.

I never told you but deep down I always wished that our mother had been stronger.How she would have looked past the betrayal of our father and ought to have decided to live for her children.I wanted her to be stronger without realising how emotionally weak I had become.

With my broken marriage,the truth of our parents and us being thrown out of Sheesh Mahal,I forgot that I had a younger brother too who needed me to be stronger. so that I could take care of us both. Being the elder one,I should have been the one to take up our responsibility.

But I let you took all the burden when you were a child averse to all the wordly ways.And you never once complained or expressed that you needed someone to look after you too. I was so busy willowing in my own loss that I never looked past it whereas you went on shouldering all the responsibilities wordlessly keeping your grief and loss to yourself.

I always told you that how your anger was because you haven't let go of the past without knowing that I had let these things affect me in the worst way possible.You faced the truth and accepted the fact that our father did cheated on our mother which broke her in a way that she only found death as her salvation whereas I never accepted it fully.

You grew up to the man you have become and I can say it with full conviction that Mama would be so proud of you.For all that you have managed to become inspite of everything and that too all alone.

The happiness I had felt seeing you carefree laugh after years,the happiness that Khushiji bought in your life.Did I ever stopped for a moment and reminisced why you haven't laughed so freely since so many years.

NO,I didn't neither did I ever did anything to do something that will make u smile like before,I never ever gave you the you chance to be carefree again.

And you know why I can say this because today when I desperately you to be angry at me for my actions and you didn't,I came to terms with the fact for all that we have shared,you never really showed your innermost emotions to me.I had been so fragile that you let go of your own happiness for my sake so many times.

The walls that surrounded your heart for which I was partially responsible too.The walls that only Khushiji has managed to break and therefore she is what she is in your life.You are truly yourself only with her.

My insecurities that made me blame you for giving Khushiji more importance in your life when I was the one who had gone on your back.It was always my underlying fear,fear of not being accepted due to my limp,of not accepting the truth even after you threw him out,of losing importance in your life that made me do all those things.

I didn't let you a background check on Shyam when he proposed to marry me.Because I hadn't wanted anything to jeopard it.He made me believe everything with his false words and adorations and I chose to live in that bubble he had created.

An illusion that I deemed was the reality.So much that I blatantly ignored all the signs that screamed at me of something being amiss.His being away for long periods or his avid reluctance whenever I talked about shifting to his home.

In your love and respect for me you never questioned anything,you didn't let the society say a word to me about how a woman even after years of being married was staying in her brother's house.

You considered it your duty to provide for me and after getting married you provided for him as well.I know as a matter of fact that even when you doubted Shyam's actions or his long absences from home suspicious,you never questioned him only for my happiness.

I have so selfishly have taken benefits of your innate goodness.I used to reprimand Shyam when he used to spend on me while I shamelessly let myself and him revel in your hard earned money forgetting how you have bled yourself to possess what you have,the long day and nights you went on working without even thinking of your health and you didn't even asked once for all the long list of bills that he and I indulged in at your expense.

Remember,I used to tell you that when you are in love,it feels that you will stop breathing if you can't be with that person.But it didn't happened with me because it wasn't love in the first place. Shyam Manohar Jha was a distraction that allowed me to live in that imaginary world which I had created around myself where everything was perfect.

The bubble had broken and it has made me accept truths I should have a long ago.You and Khushiji have taught me what true love is all about.Its not about flowers,gifts,loving words and being  romantic all the time which was all that man used to do for me.

I have seen the pride that always mirror yours and Khushiji's eyes whenever you look at each other,the respect that is in your heart and how you both could go to any formidable lengths to ensure the others happiness.

You have  always fulfilled your vow of always protecting me keeping the sancity of the Raakhi I tied on your hands intact.You have been the bestest brother,I could have ever wished for but its time that I become the sister I should have been.

I could have said all these things to you face to face too but the next time I come in front of you will the  time when I can look into your eyes without any guilt.

I don't know myself anymore Chotey and its time I find myself.I know you are always there for me but I  have to stand up for myself.I know what I did was unforgivable but I hope with all my heart that you would find it in yourself to forgive me someday because forgiveness is the virtue of strong and you are very strong Arnav,you always have been.

Khushiji If there is one person whom I have hurted more than anyone else  even more than Chotey then its you.My actions has caused you more pain than him and I am really sorry for all that I did.You are truly an angel that our mama has sent in Chotey's life because she has known how lonely he had been until you came along.

As I end this letter,I have only one request.Don't look for me.Let me fall and learn to rise.I need to do this for myself more than anything else to be able to face myself without any guilt conscious or regrets.

Anjali

There is it finally.!!!!!!!

I eagerly wait to hear your thoughts about this update especially.😳.Do let me know how I faired in showcasing her thoughts.I so wanted Anjali to emerge out stronger and finally stand up for herself.

One more update and we are done with this series.

Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Out standing as I always wanted Anjali a strong and well equipped with thoughts to handle things of her own.Thnx for exploring this side of herEdited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aha! Finally realization dawned upon Anjali. She felt guilty only when she blurted out the truth to Khushi but even after that she didn't understand the gravity of her sins. It was only when Arnav simply mentioned to her that she trusted Shyam, that Anjali was hit with the reality. His voice didn't have any accusation or question in it, but blatant acceptance that his sister whom he loved and respected so much has back stabbed him. For Anjali was loved by him and the family too much for them to get angry on her. All they could do was to be disappointed. Anjali's letter is a testimony that she has failed to be the sister that Arnav deserved. When Arnav was giving his everything to make his sister happy, Anjali took Arnav for granted and rather decided to enjoy her life to the fullest. 
Its already late but its better late than never. I am glad that she decided for once to stand on her two feet and be the sister that Arnav deserved. If not for her, she should do this for her brother to be able to meet his eyes without feeling low about herself. It is the only way she can redeem herself. This update was full of Anjali. I loved the way you have used the mirror to make Anjali realize what she has made of herself. I still can't believe that she had it in her to leave the house for she didn't do it even to be with her husband for whom she betrayed her brother, when Arnav threw him out. It goes on to prove that she has finally truly understood all her faults and its time she corrects every wrong she ever did. Wonderful chapter Anku. I won't say I love this chapter as I don't. The reason I don't love it because it was full of Anjali. She has lost my respect when she back stabbed Arnav. May be with the next update, you will redeem herself in my eyes too. Till then I would say it was a beautifully written chapter which gave Anjali a lifeline to be the Sayani Di of Chote that she once was.       
Edited by RizArshi - 10 years ago