Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ara_000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: togetherforever

The updates are ready,but my wifi connection is giving me huge troubles.And I cant post it through phone.Will update as soon as my internet connection starts functioning.Sorry for the delay.

take ur tym nd update..!

we will wait baby doll 🤗
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Excellent TS! As always, it was awesome, like all your other work!
Keep up the great work and thanks for the PM :)xxx
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: togetherforever

The updates are ready,but my wifi connection is giving me huge troubles.And I cant post it through phone.Will update as soon as my internet connection starts functioning.Sorry for the delay.

Its okay Anku...we'll wait...
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
That's okay can wait
nature2 thumbnail
Congratulations on one year

n SUperb Chpter 
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely Story line.
Reading this track I was elated as nobody as far as I knew had touched it and it has been fabulous so far.

AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

PART 3(C)

"I heard you that night".

These words hung between them.So,he had been awake when she has went on with promising herself of keeping him away from any harm.Seeing only silence following from her side,Arnav spoke again.

"Khushi ,I am waiting".

"I --.She shuttered.

He pulled her close encasing her in his hold as he bit out unable to bare his silence any longer.

"What is it that you are trying to save me from?.Do you have any idea what I have been going through these past days,knowing there is something  bothering you and  you are still keeping shut about it.Because I trust you to come to me Khushi.You always have,haven't you?Then what is it that is stopping you now"

"Arnavji".Khushi started to speak but Arnav cut her off in between before she could let out another word.

"No,don't you dare deny it.What did you think that I won't feel the constant need of reassurance in your hold or how you instantly avert your gaze the moment I catch you staring at me while your eyes gets glistened with unshed tears".

He paused to take a breath and spoke,his devestation at her silence clearly viable.

"What is it that you can't tell me.You really thought I wouldn't notice how you keep to yourself these days.How you have taken up more work commitments than you could suffice. .I don't need to see you neccesarily for that but just to let you know,your distance with Di hasn't escaped my eyes.I know its something related to her".

Her eyes flashed to his as soon as the word escaped his lips and Arnav knew he has been right all along,It wasn't anything new,this has always been the case with them and that's how it was always going to be between them.

"In you zest of keeping things away from me,you have forgotten an the truth that rules  our life".Arnav said as he kept her palm on his heart and continued.

"Hear that,how they beat together.Your heartbeats same as mine,its not possible for me to not feel it when something disturbs you.If I had wanted,I would have gone ahead and straightaway asked Di.But,I didn't because I you wanted to tell me.Its us and no one else is allowed in our life right".His voice choking at the end as he spoke holding nothing back.

His words undid her as she slumped dejectedly on the lounger.He was right they were two hearts and one soul and nomatter how much she tried,hiding anything from him was inevitable for her.Arnav sat besides holding her hands urging her to let it all out.Gathering all the courage she could muster,Khushig grasped his hands in her own even tighter finally letting out the truth that was bound to shake the ground beneath his feet.

She started with narrating the incident that has taken place few days ago.Of how Anjali has been in a guilt ridden state as seeing the film had reminded her of her lost child.How she has broken down in her arms and had ended up blurting out the whole truth to her.

Khushi didn't mixed words as she went on aquainting him about  Anjali's secret meetings with Shyam which she has went on with blatantly lying to him.Her trusting Shyam's words over his going on believing that it all has been a big misunderstanding,which even made her manipulate them to bring Shyam back in the house.

There was neither a question nor query that was raised from his side.He has sat still with his hands in hers as realisation hit him.His sister,the sister whom he has always seen as his mother figure has chosen to trust Shyam over him.

Seeing the lone tear slip his eyes,Khushi pulled him in her soothing embrace as she cried silently sharing his grief.

When they pulled back moments Khushi could clearly see the raw hurt in them and it killed her to see him like that.But along with that there was an underlying question which screamed "Why did she do this,Did I fall less in becoming the brother I should have?".

Her husband didn't deserved to go through all this and she would be damned,if she let any such doubt even linger around his heart.

"What do you see in my eyes?".She asked him breaking the dreaded silence.

"Khushi".He said not getting any head or tail of her sudden question.

"What do you see when you look in my eyes?".She repeated leaving him no option but to answer.

"Myself".He answered seeing his own reflection in her eyes.

"Exactly and that is what you should see Mr Arnav Singh Raizada.You are bereft of any right that makes you doubt yourself over anything not even for a fleeting second.You have no right to demean yourself in any regard.You have to look at yourself then look through my eyes".

She cupped his face in her soft palms and spoke,her every word stating ounces of her firm belief in every word she was uttering.

"See the pride they always behold whenever they look at you.For the man you have managed to become.That inspite of what all you faced in your life,you are the holder of such a pure heart.".

Taking a deep breath,Khushi continued."We cannot chose for others Arnavji.It was her decision to trust Shyam and she did what she felt was right.I don't know about that,all I know is that  you have been the best brother to her and have done everything that you possibly could to protect and safeguard her".

Spreading the makeshift bed in the corner of the poolside,Khushi made Arnav lie his head in her lap as she went on caressing his hairs lovingly.Staring into the sky,Khushi spoke pointing towards the star making Arnav follow her gaze.

"Mama will be so proud of you she will not be happy seeing you like this.Her son is a fighter and don't you yourself say right that until we both are together,we can face anything so we will go through this too together".

"Together".He reasserted.

She kept caressing his hair as he finally slept.Khushi knew that he will neither be angry nor will he ever raise his voice on Anjali to question her.He respected his sister way beyond that and nomatter what she has done he will never stop looking out for her.

She has always admired the bond that existed between them and she has herself loved Anjali as her sister.So attuned she has been that she hasn't realised how along with him even she has always considered Anjali as her responsibility.And she knew,had it been anything else,she would have forgotten and gone ahead like nothing has transpired.

But it wasn't the same,her actions has aroused pain to the only person that mattered the most to her. That night as they laid there in the makeshift bed under the blanket of stars,Khushi stayed vigil for him.

It was still sometime to dawn when Arnav he opened his eyes as they met with her hazel ones which were staring at him with all the love that they could muster.He found his eyes getting misted as he realised she has been awake the whole night while he slept peacefully in her lap.

Sitting up in an upright position,he pressed a loving kiss on her forehead and pulled her in his embrace as they saw the first rays of sunrays broke in vanishing away the looming darkness that surrounded them.

He told Khushi to get ready and expressed his desire to visit the secret garden.Khushi readily agreed as they both went on to get ready for the day ahead.Standing in the front of the mirror while she brushed her hair,Khushi did back counting in her mind and just at the end of the tenth second came the expected call.

"Khushi,have you seen my Bluetooth?".Arnav asked.

"What?".She asked feigning innocence.

"My Bluetooth,Khushi,I kept it here last night".He said pointing towards the side table.

"Maybe,I know where it is it,but you see Arnavji even I have lost something very crucial".She said,her tone business like.

"Khushi,we have no time for these silly games,give it to me".He said in a no nonsense tone.

"But even I have lost something very precious".She argued.

"Oh really and May I know what is that?".Arnav asked perplexed.         

"My husband's smile".She said plainly.

Seeing his expressions,Khushi went to stood near him and spoke in her loving voice.

"What,do you even know how breathtaking he looks when he smiles.Even Salman Khan is paani kam chai in front of that".

And that did it as Arnav Singh Raizada couldn't help but let that adorable smile grace his lips.As he hugged her close to himself,Khushi sighed contentedly.She would fill his life with so much happiness that even pain would thing ten times before crossing his path.He has bared more than enough for a lifetime,not anymore.

Do share in your precious thoughts,if you liked the update.

Next part to be updated in the evening.And since brevity is clearly not my forte,This series will have atleast two parts more.

Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ankuji you almost brought ansoon to my eyes. The way Arnav made Khushi understand that no matter how hard she tries she can never hide anything from him was so heartfelt and touching. Khushi was hurting thinking about the hurt Arnav will have to face if he comes to know what his Di had done behind is back, the same way Arnav was disturbed thinking that something is worrying Khushi and he was not being able to do anything. His pain is hers and all her worries are his too. Loved how you have conveyed the same. My heart went out to Arnav when he doubted himself as a brother. He has done more than he could have done to protect his Di and to ensure her happiness. It was not him but failure on Anjali's part who couldn't respect her brother's love. Loved how Khushi comforted Arnav and brought back his smile wiping all the hurt and sadness from his heart. It was a lovely chapter, the one that touches your heart. 
I would like to add that if Anajli did something like this to Khushi, she would have been hurt but would have simply smiled and said to Anjali that its ok and she understands why she did what she did. But in this case it was Arnav who was back stabbed by the only person he trusted fully all his life, for whom he has sacrificed his youth and almost lost his love. Khushi knew Arnav will be hurt like never before. And that's something she can never tolerate no matter who the person is who has hurt him. Her reaction to Anjali is justified and understandable.  
Edited by RizArshi - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anku...main tera kya karoon...u decided to kill us naa,by showing this much love & care between them...from each and every word in this update, their love was oozing out...so so beautiful...i dont know what to say...amazing work Anku...i love you...with a "DAMNIT"...
adrastiathena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
my heart went all fluttering at the end of the update..loved it..loved it..aargh! LOVED IT SO MUCH DAMNIT!!! 👏