Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rajnid68

Positive critism..to be had with a pnch of salt..

Enhances the flavour..

Rightly said!!
Carpe_diem thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

Well said Pri! i don't have to say anything else..

but on a different note

@TM: ur thoughts might not be malicious. but most of the people on this forum have known each other for over 3 yrs. thus many of us know which TMs r malicious n which might be genuine concerns.. when known usernames who have nothing except agendas come here.. well none of the members who have been more than once on the receiving end r gonna tolerate..
rest of the opinions r most welcome!
And since we can't kick out those known usernames as its a public forum, the one thing we can do it ignore and if offensive or (instigating as their posts usually r) report them.

there r a lot of prejudices.. as a long time member who has seen good times n the worst times both well, i take a different attitude toward individual critics as well as the content of criticism..

too may ruffled feathers, too many fights... it iwll take a while before some calm descends over here..

Its not about how long one has been a member...or how long we have known each other...
All i m saying is let people voice their opinions...the forum should be a healthy one...
Carpe_diem thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSnowman

generally on a forum where fans of a particular actor/actress are more in number such things happen a lot.

like it happened with my two post, last one i didn't read, i was targetedso that i reply something against forum rules and i get warned enough to leave the forum or get banned.

yes i saw what happened...which is why i made this post😊
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
healthy cristicism always accepted
march2011 thumbnail
criticism is really  a must for any show...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anuv123

Its not about how long one has been a member...or how long we have known each other...
All i m saying is let people voice their opinions...the forum should be a healthy one...

that is exactly why all of us r encouraging fellow members to ignore such posts they disagree to instead of wasting their time hitting their heads against brick walls..
and we r simply asking people to do what the mods usually tell them!

if u disgree, either peacefully tell u disagree n why, or if u can't post politely as u r so offended just ignore or simply press the Report button and move on

Read the forum rules dear. Its printed there!

but if ur opinion of a healthy forum is one where every1 kill each other inside those 'supposedly objective criticism topics' trying to argue each other down then by all means u r welcome to it!
the rest of us will try to keep members out of them! I had enough fights on 2 forums to last a lifetime..πŸ₯±

Real criticism is more than welcome - like urs in this instance, i may not agree to it but i don't see anything wrong in u having a different POV from me on this.
When I/we have a doubt on the authenticity or the motive behind some specific criticism well.. let's just say its not as welcome as this one!
Carpe_diem thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

that is exactly why all of us r encouraging fellow members to ignore such posts they disagree to instead of wasting their time hitting their heads against brick walls..
and we r simply asking people to do what the mods usually tell them!

if u disgree, either peacefully tell u disagree n why, or if u can't post politely as u r so offended just ignore or simply press the Report button and move on

Read the forum rules dear. Its printed there!

but if ur opinion of a healthy forum is one where every1 kill each other inside those 'supposedly objective criticism topics' trying to argue each other down then by all means u r welcome to it!
the rest of us will try to keep members out of them! I had enough fights on 2 forums to last a lifetime..πŸ₯±

Real criticism is more than welcome - like urs in this instance, i may not agree to it but i don't see anything wrong in u having a different POV from me on this.
When I/we have a doubt on the authenticity or the motive behind some specific criticism well.. let's just say its not as welcome as this one!

Sure..we'll ignore the trouble makers...and continue agreeing/disagreeing with genuine TMs
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Well guys, criticism is like a two way highway. You will have the good views and also the negative views. Some may find it good and some may not. When someone gives negative views, it doesn't means they are haters/bashers. They are merely stating their points. Just like in debates, there are two teams who says opposite things. This means one of them are wrong and the other is right? Absolutely not. So do take it in a good stride and don't indulge in bashing or name calling. That's all, otherwise it would just be another healthy discussion with different views and ideologies πŸ˜Š
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Criticism is welcomed if it is not targetting an actor's personal life ,other posts on the forum and a certain fandom we are not here to discuss it right? ...criticism should be related to the story without the use of inappropriate words then we are okay with it.
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
moral teaching is also not permitted on dese forums 
i do agree wid wat u said TM ...but i m just saying cauz many of my moral post got closed by the DTs 
so just telling u πŸ˜Š

best way to avaiod fights is not to make ppl understand wat u really want to say , cauz if nyone wanted to do dat dey would hav got it from ur post only or would hav asked u wat u really mean to say ...n ignore d negative comments 
Edited by ankitamishra201 - 10 years ago