Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice start to the FF. Arnav maybe a hardcore boss, but he isn't an arroagnt jerk and is infact accomodating!
I loved their first meet, with Khushi under his desk..:D

then she saving him embarrasment was great too. Lovely ideas you have!
Sorry if i'm able to be regular, hav my ems coming up!

Great start!
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Really nice n Intresting updates.
Javeria3991 thumbnail
very interesting story
awesome updates.
Arnav is enjoying his new secretory presence. khushi is very intelligent and mature wth a touch of cuteness. 
pm me its next part.
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it;
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Key to your heart..

Hello everyone...Thanks for all your likes and comments...much much much appreciated..so grateful for all my readers..pls give me your feedback..love you all..muah..<3..enjoy the update..Like or comment for info on future updates..since I am a newbie, I will be leaving a scrap..unable to PM..sorry..

and a special thanks to the readers who left a feedback...sorry if i have left out any name..
arshian_89,  sangeethbala,  abivicky86,  narmathabiju21,  smat,  zayana123,  Javeria3991,  ameena671,  aashi12,  Arshi.Sugi.IPK, Sanz., sree1993, sudhalata1, BROKEN_ANGEL-, sondaryalakshmi,  IsleOfCapri

Chapter 4

Next morning, Arnav sat in his office, glancing frequently at his adjacent cabin. He knew that it was not his need for a coffee in the morning that was making him anxiously waiting his secretary's arrival. She came in at around nine. She was wearing a light yellow shiffon saree..she looked like a drop of sunshine to Arnav...and it seemed that the brightness had spread into his days as well..by afternoon, even after having a busy time attending meetings and making calls..

Arnav was feeling energetic..Khushi was an efficient employee,he noted...However, he could always sense a hint of nervousness in her...He was aware of the infamous aura that he carried around..and the effect it had on his employees...He always relished that he had that ASR persona which put him one level above others..But seeing Khushi nervous, he himself felt uncomfortable...

They were at the new site in the outskirts of Mumbai, where the new showrooms for AR designs was being built. Khushi looked upwards, to see the two tall buildings with signs of obvious construction work such as the waterproof awnings that were hanging around all sides of the building, protecting heaps of sand from the monsoon weather.. 

There were numerous workers bustling around, doing their part to meet the showroom inauguration deadline. She could see that there was a construction crane that was helping the workers in moving the materials around.

"Ms Gupta..have you brought the improvised floor plan for showroom one's second floor studio...?Please give it to our site engineer Mr. mehra...and follow me to the studio site"..

Khushi gathered the plan details and passed the file to site engineer..She then walked quickly to catch up with Arnav who was already climbing the stairs. 

Arnav and Mr. Mehra were discussing the new floor plan. Khushi was getting bored as there was nothing for her to do. She looked around and found that the second floor was nothing but a vacant floor with pillars, door frames and window frames in place. 

Khushi walked to the edge of one of the large window frames and teetered towards the edge...She could see the crane head was outside the second floor of the neighboring tower...where workers where unloading the huge concrete frames that it carried in its arms...She teetered towards the edge and unknowingly dislodged one of the small concrete rubble chunks, which fell down the side of building. 

"Khushi.."...the voice of ASR echoed all around the vacant space.."what do you think you are doing...?"

His eyes were flaring with anger as he covered the distance between them..."This is not a playground...Learn to take care of yourself"..

Khushi continued staring at him..she could feel the tears that were threatening to roll down her cheeks..She said a barely audible sorry and locked eyes with Arnav to see if the fury in his eyes had subsided..

But he was not looking at her..His eyes were looking past her shoulders...with a petrified look on his face...To her absolute shock, she then saw him leap towards her, with both his hands hitting her on either of her shoulders and taking her with him..out through the windowless frame..

In that split second, she brazed herself for impact of the hard ground, certain that her short life as Khushi Kumari Gupta had come to an end...

She heard a crashing sound and felt brick pieces falling on her...Then she hit something..the impact was hard...but not as hard as she had imagined..in fact it was nothing like she had imagined..

The ground felt soft..it was sagging below her..how could that be..she thought to herself..then the sagging ground hit something...and they rolled down on top of one another..that when she saw the color..dark blue...the waterproof awnings...they had fallen on top of the awnings.

She was safe...with Arnav tightly clutching her frame while she was pinned underneath, lying on the awning that had now come loose, she glanced up towards the sky..to see that the crane head that she had noted earlier had crashed into the wall near the window frame..where she was standing a moment earlier...

The crashing sound she heard was the sound at the moment of its contact with the wall..She gave out a shudder as her mind conjured up an image of what would have happened if Arnav had not leaped out with her..The thoughts were truly horrifying and that was her last memory before she passed out....in Arnav's arms..

Please bear in mind that this FF is the first time I am writing something..that too this  is an action-packed scene..do let me know if you understood what was happening..;)...tc

Edited by Aish002 - 10 years ago
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the dhamaka scene like a bollywood stunt
Aish002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abivicky86

loved the dhamaka scene like a bollywood stunt

hi..thank god my reader has understood what i wanted to portray..thnx 4 the comment...pls do spread word about this FF to your friends..vl upd8 u 4 future chapters...tc
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow excellent update loved it please continue soon.
Aish002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameena671

wow excellent update loved it please continue soon.

thnx yaar...vl update soon..tc
Javeria3991 thumbnail
awesome update 👏
action pack scene, you did a well done job describing it.
are they trap? 
i am looking forward to read whats going to happen next as well khushi's back ground.