Posted: 10 years ago
WAITING 4 NEXT PART😊
PLZ CONTINUE ASAP😉
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Absolutely fantastic update
Priya's relationship with her co-workers was described beautifully
Her thoughts of being alone and loneliness in life in that room was written SO WELL. Hats OFF. This is where you pause your readers... very emotional thoughts when it comes to this...

Ram's state of mind - FINALLY the man is starting to realize Priyas place is his life. Slow and steady realization...
Loved his last fight/argument or confession with Priya.

Looking forward to the next chapter...

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leena04

Part 24
awww awesome too gud amezing update yaar the way u showed Ram's out brust was the high light of the show I so... so... so enjoyed it now Ram will only understand how it feels when u need someone badly... u want someone's togetherness but in return u just get lonleyness & pain... I just love how u showed RaYa's wmotion in such way that truly were amezing so Priya got adjust in her new office surrounding smoothly too gud... Ram refused to spend night with someone & the way he said he loves his wife a lot means his heart silently accepted Priya just his ego don't want to band down & hiding his feeling behind rhe mask of friendship I m so sure soon he will accpet front of himself & Priya too he loves Priya... I really enjoyed his condition thinking abt Priya whole night too gud... now waiting for next do post soon...

thanks for commenting😊, yes finally Ram understood Priya's stand in his life, though he admit her as friend but somewhere deep in his heart he has already accepted her as his soulmate, let's see what happens next
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Absolutely fantastic update
Priya's relationship with her co-workers was described beautifully
Her thoughts of being alone and loneliness in life in that room was written SO WELL. Hats OFF. This is where you pause your readers... very emotional thoughts when it comes to this...

Ram's state of mind - FINALLY the man is starting to realize Priyas place is his life. Slow and steady realization...
Loved his last fight/argument or confession with Priya.

Looking forward to the next chapter...

thanks for commenting😊, am really glad that you all liked the part, Ram's POV was needed to come out, let's see how Priya reacts on that, will continue soon
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waiting for the update dear!
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting  waiting and waiting
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when is the update???  
jineejiggs thumbnail
hello everyone, I hope you all are enjoying this RaYa roothna manana, more to come in next parts, so keep reading and enjoying

recap

...I promise you Priya ab humari dosti me kuch bhi bura nahi hoga, I will not let you fall, I will protect you and will prove that we also can be good friends chahe uske liye mujhe kuch bhi karna pare, but I will get back your friendship.

Next morning when Priya was in kitchen preparing the lunch box, Ram came in and said,

Ram - aaj se mera bhi lunch box ready kar dena.

Priya looked at him and saw he is smiling. She didn't respond to him and continue her work. Ram came to his room and headed for the shower. Today is Saturday, he thought of having a family dinner outside. At the breakfast table, Bansi kaka was serving the breakfast, when Priya came downstairs. She was wearing a churidaar kameez with open hair, water droplets falling from them. Ram kept looking at her for few moments, his lips curled into a smile. Priya didn't look up at him but she knows that Ram is watching her. She sat on her place.

Natasha - wow! bhabhi you are looking very pretty in this one.

Priya - thank you, tumhe achhi lagi, toh yeh tum rakh lo

Natasha - areee nahi bhabhi, yeh aap pe zyada suit kar raha hain aur agar mujhe pehna hoga toh main aapse borrow kar lungi.

Priya smiled at her.

Dadi - Priya puttar aaj bhi tujhe der ho jayegi kya?

Priya - main koshish karungi dadi jaldi aane ke liye

Krishnaji - thoda aram bhi karliya karo beta, bohot stressed dikhti ho aajkal.

Priya - nahi ma, main theek hoon

Ram - bohot din ho gaye hum kahin family dinner ke liye nahi gaye hain, toh aaj karte hain, weekend bhi hain aur sabko achha bhi lagega.

Rishabh - I think this is a great idea.

Natasha - kyun na hum Hotel Afra jaaye, heard a lot about their Mediterranean cuisine, kyun bhabhi we are allowed na?

Priya smiled and said always welcome.

Rishabh - toh phir aaj Afra hoga, final

Krishnaji - beta can you manage?

Priya - koshish karungi ma, otherwise you all enjoy

Rishabh - aise kaise bhabhi, aapke shaadi ke baad hum sab dinner pe chalenge aur aap nahi hongi, it's not done.

Priya - aree koi nahi Rishabh, kuch nahi hoga, but I will try, agar nahi hua toh tum sab enjoy karna

Dadi - aisa nahi hoga puttar, agar aaj nahi hoga toh phir kabhi chale jayenge

Ram - tum koshish toh kar sakti ho

Priya looked at him and she understood Ram is doing everything for her, Priya donot want to indulge in this game, aur chhot nahi de sakti aapne aap ko, lekin woh kuch nahi kar pa rahi hain because here is the question of her family, she sighed and said, okay, will try my best.

Ram smiled hearing her and said fine then sharp @8:30 we all will be at AFRA.

Priya was as usual busy with her teams, though today is Saturday but for Priya work comes first. She was going through files and was noting down something from net, Rishi and Anjali were also working with her. It was almost lunch time so they left but Priya said that she will join them soon. She was still working when her phone ranged. She was so much engrossed in her work that she didn't hear the ring, after couple of bells she took the call. Ram was on the other end.

Priya - hello

Ram - main table book kar raha hoon, will 8:30 be okay for you?

Priya wasn't expecting Ram's call, moreover she was so much engrossed in her work that his baritone voice left her startled for moments. She took some seconds and then said, it's okay.

Ram - the lunch was very tasty, tumne lunch kiya?

Priya - nahi

While she was talking over phone she was constantly writing something and taking notes from net.

Ram - go and have your lunch first, it's not good for your health to give such long gap.

Just then Rohan came and said, hey Priya! come lets have the lunch, its time.

Ram couldn't hear what Priya said but he didn't like that, but it didn't register in his mind for longer.

Ram - will wait for you in the evening, now have your lunch.

Priya hung up the call and came to the cafeteria.

It was almost 7 in the clock, all came back from the work, but Priya still hasn't come. Ram was in his room, he took the shower and was standing in front of his wardrobe. He pulled out black jeans with a navy blue tee. He combed his hair, and put his favourite cologne and was ready for the dinner. He was about to come out from his room when Priya entered, it was clearly visible she was too tired. Ram looked at her and can feel her situation. Priya without looking at him kept her bag on the couch and came to the wardrobe to take out her clothes.

Ram - Priya, you seemed very tired, rehne do main cancel kar deta hoon

Priya - no, its fine, I will be ready in 10 minutes.

Ram didn't say anything and came downstairs. Krishnaji and dadi both were ready and was in the hall. Natasha came down wearing an expensive dress while Rishabh came down in his casuals.

Dadi - Priya puttar kahan reh gayi?

Ram was about to say when Rishabh exclaimed, here goes bhabhi. Priya came down wearing a saree in aquamarine colour. She has put the kohl deep dark and just a lip gloss, simple yet beautiful. Her hair was open just clipped at the back. Ram smiled at her and Priya gave a faint smile to him as everyone was around. The Kapoors came to Afra and took their seat. The place seemed very well and it looks exquisite too. After given the order for starters, the F&B Manager personally came to them as it is their honour to have The Ram Kapoor here in the Hotel.

Manager - hope sir, you are having a beautiful time with your family here.

Ram - yes absolutely, thanks for the gesture.

Manager looked at them but when he looked at Priya, he was perplexed for moments and then said Mrs. Kapoor aap yahan?

Before Priya could answer Ram said well she is Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor, my wife. He stressed on the word wife which Priya can understand.

Manager - so sorry, actually we never knew that Mrs. Kapoor is your wife, enjoy the evening Sir.

Priya was just thinking about this only, she didn't want to let her colleagues know that she is Mrs. Ram Kapoor, aajkal yeh baat usse mazzak lagta hain maano jaise koi uske upar haas raha hain but it's the bitter truth of her life, she can't escape from it.

The dinner went good, in fact Priya suggested some of the dishes and Natasha was excited to try those, everyone enjoyed this family dinner, bohot din baad sabne bohot enjoy kiya, sabke chehre pe haasi dekh ke Ram ko bada achha laga, he was constantly watching Priya, he still doesn't know anything about her, what's her favourite colour, food? What are her hobbies? What she likes to do? Ram kuch nahi janta hain but he wanted to know her, his friend Priya. Ram noticed she let Natasha and Rishabh to choose their favourite items, in fact Krishnaji and dadi also did it, Ram ne peheli apna favourite choose kar liya tha but Priya didn't say anything.

Ram - tumbhi select kar lo, tumhe kya pasand hain?

Dadi - haan puttar tu bhi pasand karle

Priya - jo aap log khayenge wahi main khayungi, mujhe kuch nahi choose karna

Krishnaji - aise kaise Priya, sabne apna favourite order kiya hain toh tum bhi karo

Dadi - rehne de Krishna, aaj Golu aur Priya dono aapas me share kar lenge, kyun theek hain na

Ram was happy to hear that but Priya gave dadi a fake smile.

Dinner was very elaborate and plush, but food was very tasty. Now it was the dessert time, everyone ordered their favourite but Ram ordered two kulfis. He knows that Priya like kulfis in dessert. He too likes it after he ate that day with Meethi in Little Angels. The dinner was complete and all of them enjoyed it wholeheartedly. While coming in the car, Krishnaji said,

Krishnaji - beeji aaj bohot mazaa aaya bohot dino ke baad hum sab dinner ke liye gaye hain

Ram - Neha aur Vikram hote toh aur bhi achha hota.

Rishabh - bhai abse na hum log sab mahine me ek bar aisa zaroor karenge

Dadi - lekin usse pehele mujhe tere bhai aur bhabhi ko kahin door bhejna parega Rishabh.

Natasha - matlab?

Dadi - matlab yeh ke inn dono ne abhi tak kahin ghum ne jane ka plan nahi banaya

Priya was listening to the conversation and hearing this she understood dadi's intention.

Natasha - you mean honeymoon?

Dadi - haan

Natasha - yes bhai, aap bhabhi ko leke kab jaa rahe hain?

Ram has no answer of this and for now he doesn't have to answer also coz they have reached KM, so the discussion ended there and all retired to their respective rooms.

Ram and Priya came to their room, and Ram came to washroom, in the meantime Priya prepared the bed and her couch. Ram came out in his night dress. When Priya came out freshnd up, she saw Ram was still awake.

Ram - I thought tumhare office me sab jante hain ki tum Ram Kapoor ki biwi ho

Priya - maine kisi ko bataya nahi tha

Ram - iss me chhupanewali kya baat hain?

Priya - I didn't hide from them, kabhi baat chheri nahi isiliye maine kahan nahi

Ram - Priya, ma aur dadi chahte hain ke hum dono honeymoon pe jaaye

Priya didn't respond him.

Ram janta tha Priya koi response nahi karegi, he sighed and said, yeh tumhare liye hain, saying this handed her gift, actually Ram kal hi denewala tha par unn dono ke argument ke baad bhool gaya. Priya took the box from him and opened it. A beautiful platinum wristlet studded with diamonds in it, it looks like a wristband.

Priya - bohot khoobsurat hain.

Ram ko yeh sunnke achha laga, he said tum isse pehenogi na

Priya didn't answer him, Ram said mujhe achha lagega agar tum isse pehenogi toh.

Priya ko ab mushkil hota ja raha hain, bohot koshish ke baad khud ko samhali hain, phir se bikharne ki himmat nahi hain.

Priya - aap aisa kyun kar rahe hain?, aap ko yeh sab karne ki zaroorat nahi hain

Ram now came to her and said par mujhe zaroorat hain, I just want my frnd to be happy

Priya - maine aapse kahan na ki yeh dosti nahi ho sakti

Ram - aur maine bhi tumse kahan tha ki main yeh dosti har haal me nibhayunga, chahe tum mujhe dost maano ya nahi

Priya - you are making things complicated

Ram - no, rather am trying to make things simplified

Priya - kya chahte hain aap?

Ram - tumhari haansi, humari dosti

Priya kept looking at him as Ram too look at her, both looked at each other for moments, then Ram slided the band in her right hand and said, yeh hain humari dosti ki nishani, isse hamesha pehene rehna, looking at the band in her wrist Ram said perfectly matched in your wrist, looks beautiful. Priya saw the band, it is really beautiful.

Both Ram and Priya were on their respective beds, while Ram was happy that finally she accepted his friendship, Priya was thinking about Ram's words and his gift, no doubt it is very beautiful and precious but she still can't stop thinking about her worries and with their respective thoughts both of them drifted off to sleep.     

Next day was Sunday, Ram and Priya has come to meet children in Little Angels. Ab toh yeh adat ho gayi hain inn dono ki ke every Sunday they will come to meet them. They both came in the Little Angels and Ram asked all the children to come in the hall. Meethi came to him and he scooped her in his arm.

Meethi - main aapse katti hoon?

Ram made a face and said kyun?

Meethi - aap mujhse milne nahi aaye, pata hain maine aapko kitna miss kiya

Priya was enjoying their conversation lekin usse sabse achha Ram ka muh banana lag raha tha, he was looking like a 5 year old kid.

Ram - mujhe na teacher ne punish kiya tha isi nahi aa paya, Sorry!

Meethi looked at Priya and asked sachhi Priya di, Golu uncle ko teacher ne punish kiya tha?

Priya smiled and said, tumhare Golu uncle ne badmaashi ki isiliye teacher ne punish kiya

Meethi looked both of them with her cute big eyes, jisme bohot zyada amazement tha aur bohot saari khushi bhi, amaze kyun ki she can't believe this and khushi kyunki she loved to spend her time with her Golu uncle. She gave a kiss on his both the cheeks and said kya bohot zor se laaga aapko?

Ram was moved by her actions, he immediately clutched her more firmly in his hug and kissed on her forehead and cheeks and said nahi mujhe nahi laga. Hearing him she smiled and kept her head on his chest and said aapki teacher bohot buri hain. Ram laughed and said par aapki Priya di bohot achhi hain, unhone mujhe teacher se bachaya.

Priya was enjoying this drama and was smiling, but hearing Ram she looked at him but Ram continued, unhone teacher se kahan ke unke dost ko punish na kare aur phir mujhse dosti karli aur jab teacher dekha ke main aapki di ki dost hoon toh mujhe chhor diya.

Meethi - haan meri Priya di bohot achhi hain, Ram smiled and again kissed her and said haan Meethi aapki di bohot achhi hain. Priya was listening this , she felt a tug in her heart, though Ram is behaving with her as frnd but still woh aapne aap ko samjha nahi paa rahi hain shayad yehi hota hain dil ek baar tut jaye toh judne me bohot waqt lagta hain.

Now all the children gather in the hall and Ram started distributing the chocolates, actually iss baar Ram Geneva se sab bachhon ke liye Swiss chocolates laaye hain, sabke liye ek ek box. Sab ke liye alag alag flavor like Milk Chocolate Truffle, Royal Raspberry Truffle, Hazelnut Truffle, with that some other finest Swiss chocolates like Toblerono and some dark Rochet. All the children were elated to get the chocolate boxes, they never got such things. Sabse khush Meethi huyi itne saare chocolates paake, she came running to her Priya di, she was holding her box in her small palm and made her see what she got from Golu uncle. Priya took her in her lap and made her sit and started talking with her. Meethi has always something or either to tell her Priya di, she doesn't hide anything from her. She was chatting with her but suddenly asked

Meethi - aapke haath me woh saare red bangles kahan gaye?

Ram heard her, in fact he was also inquisitive about that, jab se aaya hain Priya ko chude me nahi dekha, he was listening to Priya.

Priya - mujhe woh 1 month ke liye pehen na tha toh mera 1 month ho gaya toh ab usse maine samhal ke rakh diya hain

Now Ram understood why Priya isn't wearing that, anyways Priya jo bhi pehenti hain khoobsurat hi lagti hain, Ram was thinking, Priya pe sab kuch hi suit karta hain. After spending some more time with children Ram and Priya came back in Kapoor Mansion. Priya was thinking something, yeh baat usne shaadi se pehele bhi sochi thi lekin Ram se baat karne ka mauka hi nahi mila. She hesitantly said,

Priya - Mr. Kapoor aapne kahan tha ki papa ke naam pe aap ek trust chalate hain kya main unn ladkiyon se mil sakta hoon

Ram was very happy that finally Priya has started talking with him and felt good that she took interest in that, he smiled and said zaroor mil sakti ho, in fact wahan ke sab log tumse milke bohot khush honge.

Next day, while Priya was preparing the lunch box in the kitchen, dadi and Krishnaji was in the hall having their morning tea. Ram came from his exercise and asked Krishnaji to send Bansi kaka with his juice in the gym. Moments later, there was knock in the room, and to Ram's surprise he found Priya holding the glass of juice in her hand and was standing in the door of the gym room. Ram was hitting the treadmill, he was all sweat and was loking ravishingly sexy in that. Priya for moments kept seeing him and then kept the glass on the nearby table. Ram turned and looked at her and said,

Ram - tum kyun le aayi, kaka kahan hain?

Priya - woh market gaye hain, toh main le aayi

Ram - okay, tum khari kyun ho, beytho na

Priya - nahi actually mujhe kitchen me thoda kaam hain

Ram - waise aaj lunch box me kya hain?

Priya - aapko kya chahiye?

Ram - Natasha uss din tumhare bane sandwich ki bohot taarif kar rahi thi, toh kya aaj woh mujhe milega?

Priya smiled at his innocence, the way Ram said it, she said main pack kar dungi.

Ram - Priya, kya aaj main tumhe office drop kar sakta hoon? He was dying to hear YES' from her.

Priya thinks for a moment and then said theek hain.

If you all like the part then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thx for the pm.
Wow aaj mein first hoon, yeyye😆

Well I really enjoyed reading. Ram ki jaal mein dheere dheere fasti jaa rhi hai priya, kahi na jud k bhi judte jaa rhi , door rakhne ki har prayaas mein bhi nazdeekiyan badh rhI hai.
So ram friendship ko apne pyare se diamond studded band se baandh diya hai. Ram kitni curious hai priya ne apne haath se chuda kyon nikala hai, meethi helped him in knowing, I can visualize his expressions n puppy face n priya's smile looking at her golu. Beautiful.
Superb thoda toh gaadi aage badhi, ram ka priya pe haq jatana the way he was asking her to have lunch n to pack lunch for him also the way he was telling her I want to see my smiling friend priya n the he was not liking when he heard priya was called by one of her male collegue for lunch, he was bitupset when the manager was surprised to see priya being mrs.ram kapoor.
Loved just perfect ujjaini
Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago