Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thanks for commenting😊, I still can't believe I completed 50th part of this FF, thanks for the wish, Ram and Priya complement each other so nicely that I sometimes feel jealous about their relation, shayad isi liye they are so happy within themselves as they understand each other so well, Ram never misses any opportunity to laid his hand on his lady love chahe koi bhi mauka ho😉😛, don't be sorry, its absolutely fine

hahah I can see Ram can't let Priya going be alone nor he left one single chance to romance with his lady love so cute... Ram is best here will be waiting for next do post soon...
leena04 thumbnail

thanks for commenting😊, belated Merry Christmas to u too, will post soon,

Happy new year in advance do post next soon...
-RinkRaman- thumbnail
wonderful update.. continue soon
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RinkRaman-

wonderful update.. continue soon

thanks for commenting😊
jineejiggs thumbnail
update will be on tomorrow
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

update will be on tomorrow

waiting😊
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great update.
Looks like there is a bump in the love story coming up
Looking forward to next chapter...

jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Great update.
Looks like there is a bump in the love story coming up
Looking forward to next chapter...

thanks for commenting😊, coming up with the bumper shortly😃
jineejiggs thumbnail
update is coming up in minutes
jineejiggs thumbnail
hello everyone, this part is the crucial and turning point of the story, I know may be my readers will get upset reading this, but the story is all about the second chance in life. Life is an unpredictable journey but it too give us the chances, now it is upto us that we should avail it or not. But as far as RaYa is concerned, they were always together and will be in future, its just that their destiny is playing a game with them, but in the end they are Ram and Priya, our beloved RAYA

recap

...from the distance she can make out that her Man mimed the three precious words for her, her lips quivered and she too utter those magical words to him with that she moved forward leaving her life and her family here in the city.

Kehte hain zindag ek pal me badal jati hain, woh ek lamha me sab kuch aapke aankhon ke samne aa jata hain, aap jisse sabse zyada pyaar karte hain woh nazar aa jate hain. Koi nahin janta hain ke aagle pal kya honewala hain aapke zindagi me bas aap uss pal me hi simat ke rahe jate hain jab aap aapne aapno se aakhri baat kiye the ya unke saath waqt beetaya tha, woh lamha hi mann ke kisi kone me sada ke liye reh jaate hain, Ram aur Priya ke liye bhi wahi hua. Ram kept standing till she disappears from the exit aur Priya bhi aakhri baar mud ke peeche dekhi toh usse Ram hi nazar aye. Bas woh aakhri baar hi tha jab yeh dono ek dusre ko dekhe the, aakhri lamha tha jab ek saath dono beetaye the aur aakhri shabd tha woh three magical words which meant heaven for them, the very reality of their life, I LOVE YOU. Kehne ko toh yeh three words hain but it is the most magical words for persons who are seriously in it. Inn dono ke liye yeh sirf shabd nahi the, ek qaynaat thi, bhale hi zyada na bolte the lekin mehsoos dil se karte the, shayad isi liye kehte hain ki pehla pyaar bhulaye nahi bhulta hain, uss insaan ki har chhoti badi yaadein hamesha yaad rehti hain. Ram was sitting in study with eyes closed; his head was rested on the head rest of his chair. He is sitting there lifeless, a person who has lost his most precious thing in life. His both hands were rested on arm rest of the chair. His eyes got opened hearing the knock on the door, he asked the person to come in, Bansi Kaka entered the room with an envelope in his hand.

Bansi kaka - Priya memsaab ke liye koi deke gaya hain

Hearing her name Ram looked at him and takes the envelope from him. Bansi kaka closed the door behind him while coming out from the room. Ram again looked at the envelope, its from City Hospital. Ram opened it and found some reports, he read the reports and his world came to a hault, the only word he could utter was P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T. At that very moment his mobile ranged and he took the call, it was from Dr. Mishra, to whom Priya had gone for check up.

Dr. Mishra - hello Mr. Kapoor, Congratulations! to both of you

Ram - Doctor, when did she come to you for her check up?

Dr. Mishra - it was a routine blood test which she came for, and here is the report, my assistant asked her to collect it but she didn't turn up, so I just send that

Ram was choked to hear it but still he gathered his strength and asked, how how many months is it?

Dr. Mishra - 3 months, and she is perfectly okay Mr. Kapoor, she is keeping fine, though she came for blood test but I did some other test also and reports are there.

Ram - thank you doctor.

Dr. Mishra - it's absolutely okay, once again congrats to both of you.

After the call Ram came to his room and closed the door, he was still holding the report, he slouched on the sofa and read it again, Priya was pregnant with their baby, and she was 3 months pregnant. Ram couldn't control himself anymore and tears have started falling from his eyes. Their child, the symbol of their love was growing in her womb, Ram couldn't think any more and a grunt came out from his lips PRIYA.

About an hour later Ram was still sitting in the same position holding the reports, he slided his hand to his kurta's left pocket and took out something, he splayed that on his palm and it was none other than Priya's mangalsutram which he mend it. He softly touched it and then kissed it and said,

Ram - Priya I am the murderer of my child, I killed him, saying this fresh tear trickles down.

That day, Priya took her seat in the flight, luckily she got the window seat, she knows Ram has arranged that for her, though the authority arranged everything but Ram was hellbent that he will arrange her travel, he just wanted his Priya to be comfortable. Priya was travelling in business class. Ram knows how much she loved to see the scenes from window, so he wanted a window seat for his beloved, but Priya's co-passenger was more curious and excited than her to look from window. A little girl of 6 years was her new little friend now in the plane. Priya and she became friends and now she is all very happy to look outside the window, Priya has exchanged her seat with her, though her mother was quite embarrassed but Priya assured her that it is absolutely fine with her. Now both of them are chatting and enjoying the scenic beauty from the window. Priya was making her see some interesting thing and that little doll was all excited to have such experiences.

A huge sound and immediately everything became still in front of her eyes, Priya tried to breathe, she gulped some air and in reflex her hand searched her next seat, but nothing touched...she tried to sit back...hold her head in pain...looked at other side of her...Flight SA 5876 crashed, the chances of passengers survival is minimal. The flight crashed around 1:30 PM at local time around 70kms away from the main city of Singapore. The flight was coming from Mumbai.

Priya's body was paining like hell but still she tried to get up, her head was still dizzy and she felt to puke, but made herself steady, she understood the plane has crashed; the only word she uttered was Ram and unknowingly clutched her belly. She looked for the child who was sitting beside her but she couldn't find them within the rambles, she saw the horror of plane crashing. Priya couldn't take it anymore and crashed down unconscious.

Ram, Vikram and Rishabh were in a meeting, though the laters were negotiating a point with investors while Ram could only concentrate on Priya's last smile, he simply can't forget that. It was moment when Neha's phone came to Vikram and Vikram excused them and turned on the news channel. Ram was still in Priya's thoughts when he hears the commotion sound on television and turned to look at what's going on, the shock was evident on Rishabh's face but Ram went blank, he still couldn't get the thing.

The crashed area has been cordoned off and the passengers who were critically injured were taken to hospitals, Priya who regained her consciousness was moved in a stretcher and she could understand she has been taken in hospital. Before entering in the emergency she can only uttered the word RAM and the door behind her were closed.

Ram and Vikram used their all contacts to get back to Airlines office and also to Singapore, but they were asked to wait since the rescue operations were still going on. Ram decided to go there, to find his Priya and brought her back. But fate had something else reserved for them Ram has been informed that Priya couldn't survive the crash, though her body was not found and on the other after 15 days of unconsciousness Priya opened her eyes, doctor checked her vital signs and told her that they were sorry as they couldn't save her child. Priya looked at them with wide eyes and then said,

Priya - am not yet married doctor.

The doctor was surprised hearing her and within minutes they understood she has lost her memory, partial memory loss is what she is suffering now.

Ram didn't believe the news and he went to Singapore along with Vikram and Karthik but nothing happened, the authorities told them the same thing which they said earlier. Ram shattered hearing it, he came back and confined him in his room. Na kisi se baat karta tha aur nahi kisi se milta tha, he kept looking at the room and hold her mangalsutram in his hand. The room reminded him each and every memory of them they spent here, their fighting, their happiness, their jealousy, and their emotions and moreover their love, the room witnessed their love, aaj bhi agar dhyan se koi sunega toh Priya ki saason ki awaazen sunayi deti hain, her each and every moan, gasp, grunt, shiver, thudder - sab kuch yahin pe hain iss room me. Ram placed his palm beside his side which was Priya's and can feel her soft skin's touch. He closed his eyes and a moan came out of his lips containing PRIYA.

Ram didn't want to do the shraddh as he still don't believe that she has left him par reet bhi kuch hoti hain, unwillingly he did that. During the shraddh he was just looking at her picture and was doing the rituals like a puppet as Panditji was instructing him, suddenly his trance got shattered as he heard Priya's voice telling him, Mr. Kapoor main yahin hoon, aapke saath. Ram looked here and there but couldn't see her, he became restless but he composed himself too. After the ritual he came in his room and sat on his favourite chair and closed his eyes, he remembered what Priya said when they were in their mini honeymoon in beach resort. Ram still can't come to the terms that Priya has left him, its not possible, she promised him that she will always be there for him, and Ram knows that in his heart.

Kehte hain kisi ke liye zindagi nahi rukti hain, Priya ke jaane ke baad sab kuch ulajh sa gaya tha lekin waqt sabse bada marham hain. Sudhir aur Shipra Sharma ne apni beti khoya hain, ek maa ke liye isse badi sazaa shayad zindegi me aur kuch nahi ho sakta ke jeetejee unhe apni aulad ke chale jane ka dukh jhelna pare. Lekin ek baap kya kare?, maa toh phir bhi roke apna jee halka kar sakti hain lekin ek pita woh kaise bayaan kare apna dukh, kaise seh le yeh karwa saach. Jis god me usse peheli baar uthaya tha, jiske ungliyon ko pakad ke chalna seekhaya tha, jiske ek muskurahat pe duniya roshan ho jati thi, jiske thodi se bukhaar bhi maano lagta tha jaan lewa saabit ho sakti hain jab woh zindagi se yun dur ho jaye toh kaisa lagta hain shayad yeh ek pita ka dil hi samajh sakta hain. In Kapoor Mansion situation is also like this, iss ghar ne apna badi bahu khoya hain, dadi ke Golu ne apni biwi khoya hain, Krishnaji ne apni bahu khoyi hain, Rishabh ne apni bhabhi khoya hain, kitne saare rishten ek hi pal me bikhar gaya, ek ladki kitne saare rishte jodti hain jab apne saasural aati hain, sab apne apne tarah se Priya ko yaad karte hain. Dadi se apne Golu ki halaat dekhi nahi jaati hain, Ram bilkul khamosh ho gaya hain, na bolta hain aur na baat karta hain, sirf apne kamre me aapne aap ko qaid karke rakhha hain. Aaj 15 din ho gaye Priya ko gaye hain, sab sirf suna hain. After knowing the news that Priya was pregnant with his baby, Ram felt that something has daggered in his heart. He closed his eyes and tried to make out when they created that beautiful creature. Doctor told him that she was three months pregnant iska matlab hain ke Rishabh ke shaadi se peheli hi and then he remembered the night. He opened his eyes and stared at her picture which was kept on the side table. He talked to the picture,

Ram - Priya you fulfilled my greatest wish of life, I became a father but I killed my child with my own hands, am a murderer Priya, I am a murderer. You even didn't wish to attain the conference; it was me who coerced you to attain it, I made the arrangement for your tickets, if I haven't done these you were with me so as our child. I deserved the punishment and this is it, but why did you both had to suffer for me, I killed my princess with my hands; I am a murderer Priya, saying this he started crying.

Ram couldn't take the fact and cursed himself for everything. After so many minutes he made himself composed when he thought what Priya told him in the beach resort, "Ram aapko hamare aapno ke liye aage barna hoga", Ram flinched remembering those, he said to himself, main barunga Priya, hamare apno ke liye main barunga, unlogon ke liye unka Ram hamesha rahega lekin tumhare Mr. Kapoor sirf tumhare liye hi intezaar karega, I know tum mujhe chhodke nahi gayi ho, main tumhara intezaar karunga apni aakhri saans tak, tumhe mere paas wapas aana parega, aur ek din tum wapaas zaroor aayogi, saying this he kissed her photograph and also kissed the mangalsutra and stared at her with his love in his eyes. Outside the room Saumya watched this and she wiped her tears and said to herself, bhabhi maine aapse waada kiya tha ke main bhappa ka kayal rakhhungi, main aapna wadaa nibhayungi.

If you all like this part then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments.