soo cute n sweet
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
awww he's back and he's a teddy bear now ahha
Mojoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its awesome areeba...it gives me warm feeling reading about their day to day encounters...Khushi is pregnant n Arnav Singh Raizada is having real tough time of his life handling her...do continue...
luv.u.rubletin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A lovely update! <3
Its amazing to read this pregnant-Khushi and sweetie-Arnav's story with other Raizadas' the icing! ;)
Already loving the series...only if this could've been shown on the show...
Thanx for pm! :)
sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

I Love it !

😛

Edited by sikhni_ - 10 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Outstanding update dear. Loved the teasing from family. Wish we could have seen this on IPK...
DirtyDancing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seems i am glued to this ff.
Love this arshi with fun romance nok jhok
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update...keep it up
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

3.  Again!

He stepped inside the room, locking the bolts back that made a squeaking sound. 

"Why so late today?" he saw her standing up, the moon light reflecting on her grey silk gown, her hair parted towards the side revealing her smooth back. She was perfect. He sighed putting his bag on the table. 

"It was the conference with the American delegates."

"I've seen those delegates more than enough to remember not just their faces but words too. They all are good-for-nothing. I bet you haven't even eaten anything so far because of them." she replied pretending to be miffed. 

"I knew you'd say that but on a much positive note, I did eat. Shukla ji gave me the tiffin you sent and I ate it just on time." he replied placing a soft kiss in her forehead. "Now let me go and change." 

She nodded excitedly and dropped herself on the bed. How was she going to tell him this. It was all too much to keep in and she wanted him to be part of it from the first instance. 

"You are still not in bed yet?" he questioned amused seeing her sitting in the edge. he noticed the radiating glow from her face which seemed more prominent than usual of all days. 

"I need to tell you something." she said. 

"Wait, did something happen? did somebody..." he was cut short by her. 

"No no, nothing like that. Why do you always get the negative thoughts first." she circled her arms around his neck coming closer. "I just wanted to tell you that we might having a new guest over."

He stared at her for about three seconds before realizing the power of her words and pulled her immediately into a crushing kiss. 

"We have something to share, which we both think is going to be important for all of you to know since we, after all, share the same roof top." He initiated the conversation as they stepped in the dinning hall catching everyone's attention. The firm authority in his voice held everyone on their edges. 

"Payal is pregnant." He finally uttered. 

"Jiji!! Congratulations!!" 
"Congrats guys."
"Payal ji, never did I expect this to happen!!"
"Bhuria, khoosh raho."
"About times hain!"
"Khoosh raho beta."

Akash stepped back to let the elders and ladies of the house pamper his wife. His train of thoughts was interrupted by none other than his elder brother. 

"I know Payal is a lot more saner than Khushi Akash, but i'm still going to say it." Arnav spoke with suspense echoing in his tone. "Good Luck. You're going to be needing it next nine months. I have experience." He patted his young brother's back before moving out of the chaotic atmosphere to order the vanilla-strawberry cheese cake his wife had earlier requested.

Edited by areeba_blossom - 9 years ago