Frequent Posters

Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
mindblowing part
thanks for the pm
arnvkushi thumbnail
Many Many Congratulation...๐Ÿค— & I wish you will continue giving us wonderful stories and make IPKND immortal๐Ÿ˜‰

Coming to the story each & every word consist of million emotions and I loved it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š

ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Wow awesome TS! I loved it alot!
Thanks for the PM :)xx
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
congrats dear for ur one year of writing and i hope u write like this continuosly ...hehe

lovely start 

arnav and khusi are sooo loving ...they know when one is lying or is happy...
arnav knew she was hiding something...she is sad but why he didnt know..but will know soon

i liked the way khusi confronted anjali...i cant beileve even after two years she is with shyaam who tried to killl her brother...

but khusi was soo ryt..he was the family of her and anajli chose shyaam and his di was someone he could give his life without complain and here anjali has done just impossible...

but khusi is there with arnav and will face whatever comes in thier life

AmidstTheWords thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
JUST A SMALL CLARIFICATION FRIENDS. 

ANJALI IS NOT MEETING SHYAM NOW,HE IS NOT THERE IN HER LIFE ANYMORE.ITS JUST THAT KHUSHI HAVE COME TO BE AWARE OF WHAT SHE HAS DONE IN THE PAST AND ARNAV WILL KNOW SOON TOO.

PART - 2

Having respecting and loving her as her own sister,Khushi couldn't help but feel betrayed and enormously hurt.How could she have been so blind that she has trusted that Shyam Manohar Jha over her brother.That man didn't even deserved to be taken his name in the same line with him.

And no,she wasn't being defensive because Arnav Singh Raizada was her husband.Even when she has been an outsider,she has been  aware of the immense importance Anjali has held in his life.And that was how she has always known her as HIS SISTER.

Whether it had been the moment when they have gone together to look for Anjali when she has disappeared and she has come to face with an dimension of ASR she never knew existed. Or the innumerous time she has seen him relenting  to her wishes.Always keeping her happiness before his own.

The sister for whom he has taken up the responsibilities so early in his life when she was the one who has been older.Facing all the adversities,he has become the shoulder for her to lean on.It wasn't easy to face what he has that too in such early stages of life and Khushi felt her whole being filled with pride and respect for the man her husband has managed to become despite all of it.

Shyam was out of their life,he was paying for his deeds and Arnavji has made sure that he would never enter their life again.Anjali has gotten divorced legally and though slowly she was trying to move ahead in her life.

But,what was constantly perturbing her was that hadn't it been one of  those weak moments then she would have never gotten to know the truth.Had Anjali  once taken the courage to come clean and  confess the truth to them,she knew that the sitiuation would not have taken such a foul turn as it has now.

But she has chosen not too and hadn't it been one of those weak moments,they would have remain oblivious to it their whole life,she grimaced as the memories of the previous day flashed back to her.

It has been her day off and after the daily chores as they have all settled in the living room talking casually,Mamiji has started gushing about the details of the baby shower she has went to last evening .Amidst the conversation when Anjali has excused herself on pretext of an call she needed to make.

Khushi has followed her out of concern understanding that hearing Mamiji talk must have reminded her of her own child.Entering her room she has found Anjali sitting in the far corner clutching the socks she has knit for her baby.As she has held a hysterical Anjali in her arms as she whined about the loss of her unborn baby, she has ended up confessing it all to her.

From her insecurities of her being without her husband and Arnav giving more importance to her,to how taking benefit of her vulnerable condition and her dependency on him she has got caught in the web of lies her ex husband has manged to wove around her.

Aquainting her with how pertaining to be all  innocent in his actions  how Shyam convinced her about his undying love for her and their baby.Lost in the moment Anjali told that how even after Arnav threw shyam out of their life after he came home after his kidnapping ,she couldn't get herself around to believe it.

Anjali has went on with blaming herself that hadn't she been so blind and has not continued meeting me may be she would have not lost her child. Khushi hadn't realised when her arms has come off her on their own and she has turned around making her way back.

Passing through the hallway she has just stopped to tell Naniji  that she has had some pending work that needed her immediate attention in regard to her catering business and Naniji as understanding as she has been hasn't let anyone disturb her .

The whole day she has been in the century of her room with the each word Anjali has uttered have resonating  in her ears like an echo. It has taken time but the truth has finally sunked in and as soon as it has the first thought that has crossed her mind was Arnav's reaction if he come to know about it.

Sitting in the poolside clutching his laughing photo close to her heart she has lost the trail of time and hen she has heard him calling her,staring at her with those love filled eyes,she hasn't been able to hold herself back and has ended up in venting out all her anguish as she had cried her heart out.

Hadn't  it been  his panicked stance seeing her in that state,Khushi was confident she would have ended up blurting the entire thing to him yesterday only.Though she wasn't sure he had  bought the excuse of her missing her parents fully but she was glad he hadn't probed her further.It wasn't easy to hide something from someone who knew you better than your own self.

That has been the reason she has avoided calling him whole day because hearing her voice,he would have figured out that she was upset.After all in the end all it took was that one look that bore right into her soul and all pretentions went down the line.

It was difficult ,enormously difficult for her to keep anything away for him.She wasn't able to be in peace if she has not shared every single detail of her day with him and here it was the truth that felt like a huge burden on her heart.

She couldn't bear to see him devastated and If that meant taking the burnt of it on her shoulders she would do it nomatter what toll it took on her.She wasn't letting him know the truthand have his trust broken once again,

The continuous vibration of her phone break her chain of thoughts and automatically a  bright smile lit her lips as she saw the caller ID flashing "Laad Governor".

"Khushi".Arnav called out to her in his ever husky voice  causing her heart to flutter like always.

"Are you okay?".He didn't give her an opportunity to reply to his earlier addressal.

"Arnavji,do you have no work to do in AR that you keep calling me every now and then".Khushi teased him finally letting our a hearty giggle.

Arnav kept silent rejoicing finally in her laughter when he heard her next words causing him to still for a second.

"I LOVE YOU".

An amiable silence evaded as the words hung between them.The words that were the truth of their existence which they believed to be depicted in their actions rather than repeating them again and again but the moments in which they did went on to becoming their most cherished memories.

"Khushi ,what did you just said,come again,I didn't hear clearly".He responded getting back to her for her teasing as he smirked imagining her reaction.

"You very well did and now go relieve Amanji from some of his duties".She ordered the ASR and ended the call blissfully aware that she was the only one who could boss him around and get away with it.

Wiping away the last traces of tears from her face she called Aman to set her plan into action.Mr Raizada was in for a surprise,getting ready as she looked at herself in the mirror,she saw her eyes filled with a determined resolve.

She wasn't letting anyone falter his heartwarming smile that was reserved only for her.It was them and their small world and that's how it was always going to be.

Like and Share your thoughts if you did liked the update.

Edited by togetherforever - 10 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
Congratulations on one year of writing dear. I enjoyed the beginning very much. I too would have like to see this happen on IPK. Look forward to next update...
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

congratulations Ankita for completing one year of your writer status. I've been following your work since the day you started your journey and hopefully will continue for the rest of my life.

It is an amazing concept you came up with.
 So many shades of relationship remain obscured in the show. It's good that you thought to bring those up.
I'm baffled to see Anjali. what she is up to? Her brother who has sacrificed his life for her, does he deserve it? But i'm glad that Khushi proved her unconditional and enormous love here. I'm loving a chivalrous Khushi who stands for her Arnavji with volition.
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
loved it <3
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What is khushi planing to do
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail