upodate soon...!!
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
waiting for the update
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello everyone, sorry this time am late, actually was busy in rehearsals, anyways here comes the next part, hope you all will enjoy reading this

recap

Ram was not in the room, Priya lied down on her couch and turn to other side and closed her eyes.

Next day Priya came to Hotel Afra sharp at 11 in the morning. Hotel Afra is situated in the posh vicinity of the city and is famous for its Mediterranean cuisine. She came and asked about Disha in the reception and she was asked to wait. After 10 minutes Disha came and took her to the interview room. Priya knocked the door and came inside. Priya was wearing a violet red combination salwar kameez with chuda in her hand and mangalsutra dangling from her neck. A small earing was studded in her ear. She made the braid and her sindoor was right in the middle. She opened the door and the person looked at her. Priya was pleasantly surprised to see her mentor        Mr. Vishwas Prajapati.

Mr. Prajapati - what a pleasant surprise Priya, tum aur yahan?

Vishwas Prajapati was Priya's mentor cum guide when she was doing her degree, he was a part time lecturer in the institution, in fact Priya owe him for many things, he had been a constant support to her, a very jovial and kind hearted person, always ready to help his students and appreciate their querries and inquisitiveness. He was also one of the reasons that Priya learnt her administrative skills. He is a very patient person and always has a smile on his face. He liked Priya and always encouraged her.

Priya came inside and Mr. Prajapati asked her to sit.

Mr. Prajapati - congratulations for your marriage.

Priya - thank you sir

Mr. Prajapati - toh tum abhi Mumbai me ho?

Priya - jee sir, meri shaadi yehi hui hain. Priya didn't write her full name, on her CV it was written Mrs. Priya Kapoor, so no one get to know who she is, in fact it was a deliberate attempt as she didn't want to let people know.

Mr. Prajapati - your CV looks interesting, job kyun chhod di?, shaadi ke liye?

Priya - jee Sir.

Mr. Prajapati - kaisi ho tum?

Priya - achhi hoon sir

Mr. Prajapati - phir achanak kaam join karne ki kyun sochi?

Priya - I wanted to continue my work

Mr. Prajapati - tumhare gharwalen iss baat se raazi hain, tumhare pati?

Priya - unhe koi problem nahi hain mere iss faisle se

Mr. Prajapati - I must say you have a good graph, see Priya I know you are capable of taking big responsibilities lekin ab tumhari shaadi ho chuki hain so can you still handle the position with that determination which you had before your marriage, don't get me wrong, I am saying this as because your priorities have changed now

Priya - I will make sure I can keep up your expectation Sir, for me work is still a virtue and I can assure you, will not compromise on that, but yes now I do have a family but I know how to balance so it will not be a problem for me.

Mr. Prajapati - I know Priya you can manage that, then its okay, I am appointing you as Manager Operations HR Department. You will work directly under me.

Priya - it will be an honour for me Sir.

Mr. Prajapati - from when can you join Priya?

Priya - I can join from tomorrow

Vishwasji looked at her for some moments, smiled and then said well then see you tomorrow, you can collect your appointment letter tomorrow from Disha upon joining, I will tell her that.

Priya got up and came out from his cabin, Disha smiled at her whom Priya reciprocated.

Priya came to Kapoor Mansion before lunch and told dadi and Krishnaji that she got the job and she will be joining tomorrow. Both of them were happy hearing her and gave their blessings to her.

Priya came in her room after lunch and sat on the couch, she was feeling relieved after getting the job, she never thought that her life will be so messy. She sighed and lied on the couch and closed her eyes.

In the evening she was in the kitchen preparing tea, aaj sab ghar jaldi wapas aaye hain so Priya was preparing evening tea and snacks for them. She came and served the tea when dadi said,

Dadi - ek khush khabari hain

Natasha - kya dadi?

Krishnaji smiled and said, Priya is resuming her work from tomorrow

Ram was startled to hear but Rishabh and Natasha cheered for her

Natasha - wow! bhabhi that's great, yeh apne bohot achha faisla kiya hain

Rishabh - bhabhi main aapse gussa hoon, kahin aur kyun?, aap hamein join kar sakte the, woh bhi toh aapka hi office hain na

Priya - arrreee nahi Rishabh, mujhe kahan office ke kaam aate hain main apni jagah pe hi theek hoon

Hearing this Ram looked at her and then asked

Ram - kahan join kar rahi ho?

Priya - Hotel Afra

Natasha - wow! bhabhi wahan ke Mediterranean foods kafi mouth watering hain

Rishabh - tujhe kya khane ke ilava kuch aur nahi soojta hain

Natasha - aur tujhe, mujhe tok ne ke ilava

Now the sibling rivalry started and both of them made Priya their referee. Priya was trying to mediate, both Krishnaji and dadi was laughing looking at them but Ram finished his tea and came in his room, usse achha nahi laga yun aise Priya ka phir se kaam join karna, he wanted to talk with her regarding this.

After the dinner, when Priya came in the room Ram was waiting for her in the balcony, he was thinking how to start his conversation with her. Priya came in and kept the bottle of water on the table and started to prepare the bed and her couch. Ram looked in his room and came inside; he closed the door of his balcony and slided the curtains.

Ram - Priya mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hain

Priya was preparing his bed, she said while doing that, jee kahiye

Ram - achanak yeh kaam karneka faisla kyun kiya?

Priya - aise hi, she didn't want to divulge the truth

Ram - agar kaam hi karne hain toh why don't you join the office

Priya - mujhe apne field me hi kaam karni hain

Ram - look Priya, I know you have the capability to work in office, why don't you join me?

Priya - nahi I am happy in my work

Ram - fine then, all the best

Priya - thank you

Bas iske baad aur koi baat nahi huyi and both of them drifted off to sleep.

Next day in the morning, Priya was in the kitchen preparing the lunch boxes for Natasha, Rishabh and for her. After that day Priya didn't pack lunch box for Ram, in fact she donot do anything for him, koshish karti hain jitna unke samne ya baat na ki jaye and now from today she will be happy as she will going to forget her pain, yeh shaadi ab uske liye bhi compromise hi bann chuki hain, lekin yeh natak usse aur zyada din chalega nahi yeh woh samajh rahi hain aur isi sab wajah ke liye she wanted to be alone, aapne aap ko kaam be duba degi toh she will be in peace. After she packed the lunch box she came in her room and entered in the bathroom, she got her shower and came out wearing a sea green saree, shaadi ke baad aaj peheli baar kaam pe ja rahi hain, toh socha saree hi pehen le, waise bhi usse adat nahi hain lekin kabhi kabhi aisi halat ho jati hain ke wahan apni mann ka nahi chalta hain. She was wiping her hair with the towel when Ram entered in the room. He looked at Priya and for moments kept looking at her. She was looking like fresh flower. Priya saw him but ignored his staring, after wiping her hair she combed it and put the sindoor on her maang and put deep kohl in her eyes. In the mean time Ram also came out from his shower and was in front of his cupboard. He was wearing his vest and the towel was wrapped around his waist. Priya hurriedly came in the changing room but stopped in the middle seeing Ram.

Priya - am sorry, main baad mein aati hoon

Ram - its absolutely okay, you can come in

Priya hesitated for moments and then came to her wardrobe and took her bag from it and some important papers. She came to the room and started making her hair, by now it was almost dried up so she made a braid and looked at her for final time before leaving the room. Ram was constantly watching her but didn't say anything. She came downstairs and took blessings from Krishnaji and dadi.

Dadi - khush reh puttar, khub tarakki kar, waheguru ki meher hamesha tere saath rahe

Krishnaji - khush raho beta and all the best.

Priya came in the mandir and touched her head on the altar.

Now all sat for breakfast.

Natasha - bhabhi aaj aapka pehela din hain aur Afra mere raastein me hi parta hain toh main aapko drop kar dungi.

Priya was about to say something when Ram said, chhoti uski koi zaroorat nahi hain main Priya ko drop kar dunga.

Rishabh - all the best bhabhi

Priya smiled and thanked them.

After finishing the breakfast all were ready to leave, Priya didn't want to go with Ram, she didn't want any kind of favour from him lekin sabke samne woh yeh keh nahi paayi, Natasha and Rishabh went out in their car, Ram was about to open the door of his car for Priya when she said,

Priya - main chali jaungi, thank you, saying this she was about to move when Ram grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, no one was there in the parking lot, only RaYa there.

Ram - main tumhe akele kahin jaane nahin denewala, isi liye chupchap beytho

Priya jerked his hand from her and said, mujhe aapki lift nahi chahiye, main akele chal fir sakti hoon

Ram - Priya maine kahan gadi me beytho

Priya looked at him and then started to move, ab Ram aur apna gussa control nahi kar paya and he pulled Priya and pinned her between him and the car and kissed her. Priya was baffled initially but then she felt his lips on her and slowly it was invading in her mouth but Priya didn't respond, she kept standing there as hard rock. After some moments Ram left her lips and saw Priya was trying to suppress her tears. Ram too couldn't understand what happened to him, why he behaved such insanely but all he could understand that he doesn't want Priya to suffer more, he wanted to see the old Priya, he wanted her smile back which has gone after their wedding, he wanted Meethi's Priya di back. By now Priya composed herself and she sat in the car and Ram started the engine and drove away. The entire journey they didn't utter a single word, Priya was watching the road while Ram was stealing glances at Priya. After about 45 mins they reached the Hotel and Priya get out of the car, while going out, Ram said all the best Priya, Priya didn't look at him but said thank you and came inside the Hotel. Ram waited for seconds then drove the car away.

It's been a month that Priya has joined Hotel Afra, uss din jo kuch bhi hua Ram aur Priya ke beech uske baad bhi kuch nahi badla inn dono ke beech me, lekin kahin na kahin Ram badal raha hain, andar hi andar woh Priya ke liye kuch karna chahta hain, usse khush dekhna chahta hain. Priya behaves very normally with the family members but try to ignore Ram and within the four walls of their room Priya kept mum, sometimes Ram think he is living with some dead object, na bolti hain na baat karti hain, sirf movements hoti rehti hain, lekin woh bhi kahan, she hardly comes in the room, jitna waqt ghar pe rehti hain either neeche kitchen me ya phir ghar pe kahin aur, she hardly even steps in the room, sirf raat ko sone aati hain, Ram doesn't feel that he is sharing his room with someone, Priya has kept her words, he doesn't feel strange anymore, he feels actually he is living his bachelorhood days, na koi expectation ya phir koi demand, na koi baatein ya phir koi pareshaani, Priya se kuch bhi Ram ko nahi milta hain, na koi rok tok na koi pabandi, she doesn't even say anything to him, nor share her problems. Har roz ek hi routine hain uska, office se ghar aur ghar se office, sab kaam karti hain, sabke liye kuch na kuch prepare karti hain, Natasha ka favourite lunch box bhi deti hain, Rishabh ke saath masti bhi karti hain, Dadi aur Krishnaji ke saath baat bhi karti hain, yahan tak ki bansi kaka se bhi bolti hain lekin jab kamre me aati hain toh bilkul shaant ho jati hain, Ram ko aksar aane me der ho jati hain, though she pretends to be asleep but Ram knows she doesn't but uske liye intezaar nahi karti hain, jiss cheez se Ram ko bura laage nahi karti hain, actually woh aisa kuch bhi nahi karti hain jisse Ram ko kuch mehsoos ho, lekin Ram feel karta hain Priya ke andar ke emotion ko, woh samajh raha hain Priya ke andar ke dard ko aur bohot koshish karta hain ke kisi tarah woh usse hata de lekin kar nahi paa raha hain, har din Priya ki aankhon me ek udaasi dikhta hain, jo usse bilkul achha nahi lagta par kuch nahi kar pata hain. Inn ek mahino me woh log har weekends pe Little Angel aaye hain, bachhon se aur Meethi se mile hain, lekin yahan par bhi Priya ne kuch nahi kahan in fact Priya didn't want to come with Ram but aisa hua nahi. Har Sunday Ram aur Priya Little Angels aate hain, bachhon se milne, khaas kar ke Meethi se milne, aur Ram yeh mauka gawana nahi chahta hain, bas pure haafte me usse sirf ek hi din milta hain jab woh Priya ke saath waqt guzar sakta hain, bhale hi Priya kuch na bolti ho lekin Ram ke aas paas toh rehti hain, pure journey me Priya kuch nahi bolti hain, bilkul khamosh rehti hain, lekin phir bhi Ram yeh mauka haath se jaane nahi deta hain. Meethi ke saath Priya ki ek alag hi bond hain, jab bhi inn dono ko ek saath Ram dekhta hain ek ajeeb si sukoon usse milta hain, andar kahin kuch hota hain lekin woh ehsaas kya hain yeh Ram ko nahi pata bas sirf itna janta hain ke usse bohot achha lagta hain. Meethi bhi apni Priya di se milke bohot khush hoti hain. Shaadi ke baad jab Ram pehli baar Little Angels aaya tha toh usse bilkul ajeeb sa feel ho raha tha lekin Meethi ko god me uthane ke baad ek alahg hi feeling hua, Meethi apni Golu uncle ko dekh ke bhagti huyi aayi aur unko ek badawala tight hug diya toh Ram ko laga usse apna sara jahan mil gaya, he took her in his arms and kissed her on her soft cute cheeks. He made her sit on his lap and they started their stupid conversation. Priya smiled looking at them but didn't say anything. Ram has noticed Priya has started making Meethi read and write, she has started her studies and also help other children with their studies, she laughed with them, play with them, in fact she tell stories to them, she became happy whenever she is here but the moment they are out from the orphanage, Priya comes back to her Priya Kapoor image jo sirf ek robot ki tarah kaam karti hain, Ram se yeh bardaasht nahi hota hain, woh Priya ko yun ghunt ghunt ke jeete huye nahi dekh pata hain, he badly wants back his Priya's smile. Ram was thinking this while coming back to his home from office, aaj raat ho gaya hain, it is almost 11 in the clock and road is almost empty. Ram was thinking such when it hits his head that he was thinking his Priya, aisa kyun socha usne, kya mujhe Priya se..., no way pyaar jaise ehsaas par mujhe koi yakeen nahi hain, its just that am worried for her, concerned for her, but why?, why am I concerned for her, because she is my frnd, but does she accept me as her frnd, nahi, toh phir kyun yeh sab?, yehi sochte sochte Ram came back to his room.

Next day at the breakfast table, it was Saturday, a weekend approaching, Ram said,

Ram - main aaj raat ke flight se Geneva jaa raha hoon, 15 days ke liye

Natasha - Congrats! bhai toh finally aapne woh deal krack kar li hain

Ram - yes, and am going to meet them there.

Krishnaji - 15 din ke liye, ab sirf ek mahina hi hua hain teri shaadi ka aur tu jaa raha hain

Ram - maa aap janti hain kaam ke aage kuch matter nahi karta mera

Krishnaji - bohot acche se janta hoon beta, tu pura apne papa ke upar gaya hain, kaam ke aage unko bhi kuch nahi dikhta tha aur tujhe bhi nahi, Priya beta, ab tu hi isse sambhal aur seekha kuch, meri baat toh sunne se raha.

Priya looked at Krishnaji and smiled.

Dadi - jaa Priya puttar, Golu ki madad kar de packing me.

Priya - jee dadi.

Everyone completed their breakfast, Rishabh and Natasha headed towards their work, Ram was in his room when Priya entered, Dadi has asked her to help him, though she knows Ram will not need any help from her, par dadi ke liye she has to come, on the other Ram was expecting some reactions from her, but Priya didn't even utter a single word.

Ram was in the room, he has started packing his stuffs when Priya entered in the room. Ram looked at her and saw she was standing in the corner, Ram badly wanted to know Priya's reactions but she didn't gave anything, after some moments, he said,

Ram - tumhe office ke liye der ho jayegi, tum jao, I will manage.

Priya came to him silently and said aap jaiyye main kar deti hoon. It was almost a month that Priya said something to him, Ram looked at her and then shifted from there, actually usse packing karna nahi aata hain, normally maa kar deti hain lekin iss baar he thought he will do it by himself but he simply couldn't do it and that's when Priya entered and saw him. For next 20 minutes Priya did the packing and now everything is in their place. All set ready to start.

Ram - thank you, meri wajah se tumhe der ho gayi chalo main tumhe chhod deta hoon

Priya looked at him and answered him coldly, uski koi zaroorat nahi hain, main khud chali jaungi.

Ram - I insist Priya.

Priya and Ram get into the car and Ram dropped her in the Hotel.

It was decided that no one will come to airport to see him off as Ram don't like it, he doesn't want to bother anyone for him and moreover his flight is at 1 AM in the morning so he strictly asked everyone not to come but his siblings, woh kahan sunte hain koi baat, they also decided that they will come in the airport to see him off, with them they also roped Priya in it, Ram didn't approve their plan but he had to surrender infront of them.

All finished their dinner early and came with Ram in the airport, ab International flight me, journey se 3 ghante pehele reporting karni padti hain so they all were there by 10. Ram was just little worried for them for their safety though he know Rishabh is with them but still. All were chatting and laughing with Ram, Priya too was participating in the discussion, but Ram was constantly looking at her, she was still wearing the saree which she weared for her office, in fact Ram finds her more beautiful in saree than other dress. It perfectly suits her. Ram was in his casuals, wearing his denim jeans and tees along with a jacket. Now its just an hour left to take off the flight so they all bid good bye to Ram, both Rishabh and Natasha hugged their bhai and Ram asked Rishabh to drive safely and take care of them, then it was Priya's turn toh Natasha said,

Natasha - sharmaiye nahi bhabhi, hum dono waha chale jaate hain aap aur bhai ko jaise bhi bye kehna hain keh lijiye, we will not disturb you, saying this giggled and took Rishabh to other side.

Both were embarrassed hearing Natasha, toh tabhi Priya kehti hain, have a safe journey. Hearing her Ram looked at her and saw concern in her eyes for him, Ram ko bohot achha laga, he smiled and said u take care. Priya looked at him and saw he is smiling and they parted.

Priya came back to her room, changed and lied on the couch, she looked at the empty bed and sighed. She remembered the moments in airport and while thinking those moments she closed her eyes. On the other hand Ram was in business class, he was lying down and was reminiscing the moments he spent with Priya in the airport, and a smile crept on his lips, he saw concern in Priya's eys for him, but what he can't saw was enormous love for him, he said in his heart, Priya I only want your happiness, I want to see smile on your face.

If you all like the part then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments.
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg ye kya hua hain kya i am reading this ss only😲
kahin wo wala ram yahan to nahi agaya hehee seriously i enjoyed this part priya ka cold shoulder and ram ka tadapna andar i know he got big fat ego but it will change ... for sure ye 15 din ki duri kuch karne wala hain πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰hainaaa

haila ram kissed his wife on first day of work😳😳😳😳😳 i am liking it

haila but priya dint react looks like she is getting into an wall making sure she doesnt get hurt by ram ...

finally changes started😳😳😳😳😳 i am loving it..

btw wahan bhi priya brought paani botttle and here tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
airport scene achha laga😳😳😳😳 and meeti wala bhi

continue soon
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update
ram started feeling for priya
continue soon
thanks for pm