Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hello everyone, this time am late, kuch kaam tha, toh pehele update nahi de payi, was busy in rehearsal, hope you all will forgive me, here comes the next part, ENJOY

recap

She came to the bathroom got freshnd up and came to bed in her night dress. Ram was fast in his sleep; Priya caressed his hair and lay beside him turning off the light.

Next day, in the evening all gathered in the hall of Kapoor Mansion. Priya already informed her parents and on the other Ram invited Vikram and Neha. Ab sab aa gaye hain and all are chatting and kids are enjoying themselves. Priya was in her room getting ready, Neha came and knocked the door. Priya came out from changing room wearing her earing,

Neha in teasing tone said, madam can I come in?

Priya smiled and said, please

Neha smiled and said, baat kya hain Priya, yun achanak family dinner, koi khaas baat hain kya?, koi good news hain kya?

Priya - nahi aisi koi baat nahi hain, Mr. Kapoor soch rahe the bohot dino se ek family dinner nahi hua toh...

Neha - don't lie to me dear, tumhe dekh ke saaf saaf pata chal raha hain ke koi baat hain, bolo na koi good news hain?, ab toh yaar good news aani bhi chahiye, its been almost a year of your marriage, ab aur kitna waqt loge tum log to start a family.

Priya listened to her and remembered that her marriage anniversary is coming in months, infact jis din woh wapas aayegi Singapore se uske theek 15 days baad hi hain anniversary, how could she forget it but her thoughts disrupted by Neha's voice,

Neha - kahan kho gayi madam?, ab bol bhi do baat kya hain?

Priya in mischief voice said, baat toh hain lekin woh Mr. Kapoor hi announce karenge, tab tak you have to be patient.

Neha got excited hearing her and said, achha theek hain lekin tum kuch hints toh de sakti ho na?

Priya smiled at Neha's impatience and inquisitiveness and said, no, you have to wait.

They both come down smiling and chatting and Priya came and hugged her family members. Vikram's children came running to their Priya aunty and she loved them. All settled down and were chatting with each other. Saumya came in the kitchen and asked bansi kaka to serve the snacks and drinks. By now Ram and Vikram also came back and they settled on the sofa. All smiled seeing them, Natasha came and hugged her bhai, now everyone settled and Neha asked,

Neha - fatty ab bata bhi de ke baat kya hain?

Ram smiled and looked at Priya who was was standing there, Ram came to her side and announced the news by taking her in his side hug. Everyone cheered for her and Priya smiled shyly. Sudhirji came and took her in his tight embrace, Priya hugged her father, she knows her father will be the happiest person to hear the news.

Sudhirji had tears in his eyes and said, am very proud of you beta, today you proved yourself.

Karthik came and hugged her di and said congratulations! di, finally you have made it, am so happy for you. Shipraji took her daughter in her embrace and hugged her, she kissed on her forehead and said, Priya main tere liye bohot khush hoon beta, itni badi platform tujhe mila hain, meri ashirwaad hamesha tere saath hain.  

Natasha came and hugged her and congratulated also. Both Vikram and Neha came and congratulated her and Neha said,

Neha - itni badi khushi ki news ke liye celebration toh banta hi hain, saying this she hugged her tightly and said, Priya am so very happy for you, we all are very proud of you.

Priya was all the way smiling and also had tears in her eyes. Ram was constantly watching her and when Priya looked at him she found him smiling. He assured through his eyes. Now all sat for dinner and enjoyed it. Ram also said that Rishabh and Saumya will be going for their honeymoon in New Zealand. All were happy for them. While having dinner, Sudhirji asked,

Sudhirji - kab jaa rahi hain beta?

Priya - papa abhi bhi 3 haafte baaki hain

Neha - kitne din ke liye jaa rahi ho

Priya - 10 din

Neha - fatty iss baar tera anniversary bohot dhoomdham se manayenge, ek toh this will be your first one and secondly Priya ko itna achha mauka jo mila hain kyun Nuts?

Natasha - bilkul, bhai we want a grand party

Rishabh - Nuts, tera bhi anniversary aa raha hain, uska kya?

Priya - toh sab ek saath hi celebration hoga

Ram - that's a very good idea.

Vikram - iss ke saath ek good news aur hain ki Ram has been invited in London School of Economics for a seminar.

Ram - kya Vikram tu bhi na...

Vikram - Ram, yeh koi chhoti baat nahi hain, tujhe itna bada mauka mila hain...

Ram - its okay yaar, yeh sab toh hota hi rehta hain, but nobody let Ram finish and all started congratulating him. He smiled and thanked everyone. He looked at Priya and saw how happy and proud she is feeling and that glow was on her face, though she didn't say anything to him but Ram can feel her emotion. Dinner went off well and it ended with a happy note. Kapoors bid good night to Sharmas and Shergills and all retire to their room. Ram came out from changing room and saw Priya came with a bottle of water. She smiled at him and came to changing room and Ram closed the door. After some minutes Priya came out wearing her night dress and Ram looked at her. She is still glowing with the glory of his success.

Ram - kya baat hain aaj meri jaan kuch zyada hi glow kar rahi hain?

Priya came and stood before him and looked at him closely, Ram for moments looked at her and then said, lagta hain aaj koi bohot mood me hain. Priya didn't react on this and came much closer to him. Ram was just looking at Priya with wide eyes. Priya came closer to him and leveled herself and placed a soft kiss on Ram's forehead and said, am very proud of you Mr. Kapoor. Ram was very much overwhelmed with this and he embraced her from her waist.

Ram - this is possible all because of you Priya

Priya - nahi Mr. Kapoor, this is your achievement, your hardwork and dedication which brings such great opportunity to you.

Ram - but you are my inspiration and this I dedicate to you

Priya - then I guess both of us are inspiration to one another, I am very happy for you Mr. Kapoor.

Ram smiled and tightens his grip on her.

Priya - waise aap kab jaa rahe hain London?

Ram - abhi waqt hain aur iss baar bhi tum mere saath chalogi

Priya - kyun?

Ram - I want that's why and moreover this time I want to enjoy my honeymoon in full way, saying he started nuzzles her neck.

Priya giggles and said, aap bohot besharam hote jaa rahe hain

Ram - kya karun jab meri jaan itni khoobsurat hain toh besharmi aapne aap hi aa jati hain saying they hugged each other and smiled in their embrace.

For next few days both Ram and Priya got busy with their work. Rishabh and Saumya were also busy in their preparations and arrangements, moreover both Ram and Rishabh were busy with their office. Priya was also busy with her classes and paper, the hectic was going for her, with that she was feeling weird about her health, but she chooses to keep mum about that, actually didn't want to make Ram tensed more.

Rishabh and Saumya were set for the New Zealand tour, though Saumya was still skeptical about it but finally Priya could make her agree. It was almost evening, today is Saturday, Priya took a leave today as she needs to complete her paper. It's only 10 days left for the Seminar to go. She was going through some information when she thought about the back up, Priya didn't want to take any kind of chances so she took out her pendrive and opened it, and to her surprise it was full with other important information. She thought about for moments then went to Ram's study room and looked out for some other spare pendrive. She found one in his drawyer, she took it and for moments kept standing there, a thought came in her mind, a time was there when she was not allowed to touch any thing of Ram and now he wants her to touch everything single item belongs to him including himself, thinking about touching him made Priya blush thoroughly, she sooo wanted him right now but diverted her mind to her paper. She came back to her room and opened the pendrive...Ram came back from office, he came back early today, though pressure is too much on him but still he managed to push that aside for his beloved Lady Love. Its been just a few more days to go that Priya will be headed for Singapore and that what making him little scared, impatient and lot more sad, he can't even spending his day without her, atleast he needs to see her, touch her, let him remind himself that Priya is with him only, but at the same time he can't let her talent go unnoticed like this, atleast not because of him, he is very proud and happy for Priya. He came inside the room and found Priya is engrossed in her work, she looked up at him but didn't say anything, she continued doing her work. Ram felt something with her but before asking her he wanted to have his shower. He came to the bathroom to freshnd up. He came out but couldn't find Priya in the room. Bansi kaka came and gave him his evening tea with some snacks. Ram asked him about Priya and gets to know she is in the garden with dadi. It's now a routine for Priya to stroll in the lawn with dadi in the evening. Ram watched them from the window of his room and his lips curved into a smile, he thought of joining them today. He finished his tea and come downstairs.

Dadi - areee Golu tu aur yahan?

Ram - woh dadi maine socha ki aaj aap ke saath thoda stroll kar loon, waise mausam kaafi achha lag raha hain, lagta hain baarish honewali hain.

Dadi - haan mujhe sab malum hain tu kyun aaya hain

Priya - dadi main abhi aati hoon

Dadi - chal mujhe bhi abhi andar jana hain, tum dono yehi raho

Priya was taking her inside when dadi stopped her and said, puttar main chali jayungi, tu reh yahaan.

Both Ram and Priya watched dadi going inside,

Ram - dadi ko pata nahi kaise samajh me aa jataa hain

Priya didn't say anything and started to walk inside, Ram held her wrist and made her turned to him.

Ram - kya baat hain Priya?, tum mujhse baat kyun nahi kar rahi ho?

Priya - mujhe andar jaana hain, saying this she came out from his grip and came to the kitchen. Ram kept standing there for a while, then strolled in the garden, weather seems really nice, but he still kept thinking what is the matter with Priya, on the other Priya came in the kitchen and prepared some dish for dinner, Priya ko hamesha se khana banana achha lagta hain and she thinks this is just a way to erase her frustration and tension. Ram after strolling in the garden came in his study, nowadays he is having a hectic time so he thought of going through some files and also to update in his BLOG, bohot din ho gaye hain he didn't gave any update in that. He opened his account and saw many questions were ready for him, he started to answer them and got totally lost in that.

Today dinner was silent, Priya was interacting with Krishnaji and Dadi but didn't look at Ram for once, now Ram is getting more tensed and his anger is arousing, he thought of confronting her after dinner but an important call came and he came in his study. On the other hand, Priya came out freshnd up wearing her night dress; she prepared the bed and again came to the couch to continue with her paper. In the study Ram ended his call and looked at his laptop screen, he thought of saving his write up which was not yet completed, he pulled his table drawyers to bring out the pendrive when he found that it wasn't there. He searched the entire room thrice but no trace of that, suddenly he remembered of seeing that in his room on the coffee table where Priya's books were lying scattered. He came in his room and stand in front of Priya, she looked at him and then again concentrated on her work, Ram understood Priya got to know everything and she is hurt,

Ram - look Priya am sorry, I know I have made a mistake but believe me I didn't do this intentionally, I was about to tell you this...

Priya looked at him and got up from the couch and was about to leave the room when Ram grabbed her arm,

Priya - leave my arm Mr. Kapoor

Ram - plz Priya, I said am sorry

Priya looked at him and said, how could you do that?, aapne itni badi baat mujhse chhupayi

Ram - I wanted to tell you but wasn't getting the right time

Priya - why you need right time to tell me something, you can share anything with me, this proved that I failed to be a good life partner...

Ram kept his hand on her lips and said its not that and you know it, I was just...

Priya - Mr. Kapoor how many times I have discussed about ANONYMOUS and the blog, you didn't care to tell me that time also and today I got to know that ANONYMOUS is none other than you, you could have trusted me...Priya couldn't finish her words and Ram captured her lips and kissed her, he poured his sorry and his love in this one, he devoured her lips for long time before pulling up. They were standing near the bed, Priya tried to come out from his grip when she stumbled and they both fall on the bed, Ram being above her, holding her left arm which is now pinned under Priya and her right hand is guarded by Ram's chest as he tower her. This sudden jerk left Priya moaned and Ram cherishing her beauty more, mere an inch away from her face and lips, Ram could only drink her beauty with his eyes. Priya had closed her eyes and Ram was continuing to gaze her. Finally when she opened her eyes she found Ram looking at her lovingly. Now, Ram pinned her more under him and Priya arched due to that. Ram in his manly seductive voice said,

Ram - remember how you were under me wearing my kurta in London that night?

Flashes of that night came to both of them and how both wanted to move forward in their relation that day but Ram pulled himself at last second.

Ram - that day I left you but not today, saying he leaned more closer on Priya and took her lower lip in his and started sucking it, he slowly and slowly slid his tongue in her and started making path for a full mouth kiss, leaving Priya begging for air to breathe but Ram was in no mood to spare his warrior princess today, he wanted everything from her, her last nectar. Their ravishing kiss lasted for a while which seemed ages long for Priya, it was until her moan that Ram left her. The lips got bruised and she was panting from breathlessness. Priya looked at him but Ram by that moment started kissing her along her neck and came downwards, he kissed her breasts through the fabric of her and understood how much they want to be touched and wanted to be ravished by his mouth. He nudges her kurti and in moment it came flying off on the floor along with her soft bra. Priya couldn't do anything other than watching her MAN ravishing her once more. She called him by his name, Ram, he looked up and saw Priya was looking at him, his hands cupped his delectable pleasure and he buried his head in her valley to take her sweet scent. He looked at up and caressed her chin with his thumb and said,

Ram - am sorry Priya, I deliberately didn't hide the fact, it was just that I couldn't tell you.

Priya - I felt bad when I found out but later it makes me enthralled and proud that you are the person, you are the one whom people love and respect like their own person, am so happy Ram, am so happy.

Ram was looking at her and again he took her lips in him, outside it was raining heavily, the thirsty Mother Earth got her dues and was dancing in pure joy and happiness and in the four walls of this room, these two lovers are drenching in their exctasy of pure love.

It was in the wee hours of the day when Priya opened her eyes and found she is alone in the bed, she adjusted her vision and then look at the room but couldn't find the trace of her Man, she was covered up with white bedsheet lying naked there, can see her clothes lying scattered on the floor, even the bed lamps are still on, she got up covering herself, wrapped the sheet around her and came to the changing room to check if he is in the bathroom, not finding him there she peeped out of the door. As Rishabh and Saumya aren't here and both Krishnaji and dadi's room in downstairs, Priya can afford to come out like this way, she saw lights in the study which is upstairs itself came there, she slowly opened the door and found Ram working on his laptop. Priya came in with her gingerfeet and stand before him, Ram looked in front and the beautiful scene captured his eyes. His beautiful lady is drapped with white sheet naked under it standing in front of him with open hairs and rage in her eyes, looking deep drop gorgeous. Ram's jaws dropped down seeing her wrapped in bed sheet, a naughty twinkle sparked in his eyes with that he wanted to tease her so he shifted his eyes and concentrated on his work. Priya didn't like his gesture, with that she was angry with him but more to that she is in dire need of him, yes she needs her Man now.

Priya - aap yahan kya kar rahen hain?

Ram - Priya, I thought you can see me in light, yaar am working can't you see that

Priya - raat ke @3 baaje

Ram - meri aankh khul gayi toh maine socha kaam finish kar loon

Priya - aur mujhe aise hi chhod ke chale aaye?

Ram - yaar tum soo rahi thi, toh maine socha ke main hi apna kaam kar loon

Priya se ab bardaasht nahi ho raha tha, she came to his side and tried to close the screen but Ram hold her hands

Ram - kya kar rahi ho yaar, I need to finish this

Priya - no you are coming with me

Ram - okay, you go I am coming

Priya didn't say anything just sat on his lap straddling her legs and within moments took his lips into her and started kissing him furiously, between the kisses she said, I need you now.

Ram was baffled initially then he took her in him, he made her back rest on the table while he splayed her on it letting her straddling on his lap, he kissed her harder, made her back arched and he started kissing her cheeks, jaws, neck and downward. Priya was clutching the one end of the bedsheet in her hand as it was wrapped on her body, Ram let loose the wrap and took his prescious thing in his hand, he cupped them. Priya moaned, with that her desire is rising more and more. She barely spoken, claim me Ram!, Ram understood how much she needs him, he put a final kiss on her lips and took her in his arms and brought her to their room. He placed her on the bed and took charge of her.

Rishabh and Saumya has come back from their honeymoon, Priya is ready for her conference, she will be leaving day after tomorrow. She is in her college today for some important work. Everything has been arranged, her ticket and passport is ready too but this time again her passport was not updated, both Ram and Priya forgot to do that, so this time again she will be flying as Priya Sharma not as Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor, although she has been registered in Conference as Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor. Priya was not happy with that but now nothing can be done. She completed her work in her college and came to her father's place. Both Sudhirji and Shipraji were missing her. Today in fact Karthik and Natasha also took leave from their office just to be with Priya. Priya came inside and was hugged immediately by her mother.

Shipraji - kab se wait kar rahi tera, itni der kyun laga di?

Priya - ma woh main college gayi thi, Principal ma'am se kuch baat karni thi

Sudhirji - sab theek toh hain na, beta?

Priya - haan papa sab theek hain, bas mujhe kuch baat karni thi unn se

Karthik came out along with Natasha and Priya looked at them and smiled and said, what a pleasant surprise, tum dono aaj ghar pe ho?

Natasha - aapke aane ki honour me aaj hum dono ne leave liya hain saying this she came and hugged her bhabhi, Priya too reciprocated her.

Priya - aree waah! mujhe toh abhi se royal treatment milne lagi hain, wapas aane ke baad kya hoga?

Yeh sunn ke sab haas pade, toh Karthik said, di, you seriously deserve this, am so happy for you.

Priya - bas main isse zyada aur nahi handle kar payungi, aree kuch nahi hain, tum log toh aise hi khamakha...

Sudhirji - tu abhi nahi samjhegi beta, jab tere bachhe honge, tab tujhe yeh ehsaas hoga ek parents ko kaisa lagta hain jab uske bachhe kuch aisa achieve kare toh

Priya - papa, yeh bhi toh aapne hi seekh tha na, tabhi toh yeh achievement mila hain mujhe

Ab papa beti ki thodi emotional hugging scene aa gaya beech me toh maa bhi kahan apne aap ko rok paayi khushi ke aansoo bahane se, mahaul thoda emotional ho gaya tha lekin achanak ek phone call ne sabko back to present me le aaya hain, a call in the Sharma House landline number and the call was none other than from Ayesha.

Karthik took the call, hello

Ayesha - bhai aap aur iss waqt ghar pe, sab theek toh hain na?

Karthik - Ayesha, kaisi hain tu, haan haan sab theek hain, Priya di aayi hain isi liye, le di se baat kar

Ayesha - very excitedly said hiii di, aap kaisi hain?

Priya - bas teri hi kami thi, main achhi hoon, tu bata kab wapas aa rahi hain?

Ayesha - congratulations! di, itne bade international platform mila hain aapko, you have proved yourself di, you have proved yourself

Priya - thank you, lekin tu kab aa rahi hain wapas?

Ayesha - abhi kuch aur din lagenge yahan, actually di, yeh log mujhe open offer bhi de rahe hain, toh am thinking to accept it

Priya - that's great, lekin tune ma papa se baat ki iss bare me

Hearing Priya everyone looked at her and was staring at her with their inquisitiveness.

Ayesha - abhi kuch decide ya final nahi hua hain, waise bhi I will be out of here for 10 days, I am going for a project in Malaysia. After giving some pause, she continued, di mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hain

Priya - haan bol na

Ayesha - aise nahi, main jab wapas aayungi tab

Priya smiled and said, theek hain, lekin tu wapaas to aa

Ayesha - main bohot jaldi aayungi di

After this she talked with her mother and father and told them about her Malaysia tour, Shipraji became sad to hear that she isn't coming early and Priya will be completely alone in Singapore, Ayesha apologized to Priya for not being there for her and they ended the conversation on happy note.

Priya enjoyed her stay and lunch in Sharma House, after all mayka, mayka hota hain. She laughed and smiled with her family members, enjoyed the food as Shipraji cooked all her favourite dishes, aajkal pata nahi Priya ko kuch khaane ka mann hi nahi hota hain, ajeeb lagta hain lekin apne maa ke haath ka khana dekh ke usse bohot bhook lag gayi aur aaj kuch zyada hi usne khaa liya, apne papa se bhi bohot baatein ki, Natasha ke saath bhi baatein huyi, sab milke khaane ke baat kulfi enjoy kiya aur Priya ko bohot achha laga.

Ghar aane se pehle Priya visited Dr. Mishra's chamber to collect her blood report, she is anaemic so Dr. asked to check her blood every third month. But she couldn't collect her report as Dr was not there, before she could ask anything about the report her phone ranged and it was Ram who was calling. She came out from the clinic, the attendant told her that doctor will be there tomorrow so she can come and collect her report. Priya agreed and said that she will come tomorrow. Priya hasn't said anything about her doctor's visit to Ram, she didn't want to give him more tension. She thought once the report comes she will tell him. She took the call,

Ram - kahan ho tum abhi?

Priya - raasten me hoon, kyun?

Ram - papa ke ghar se nikal gayi ho kya?

Priya - haan, bas ghar hi jaa rahi hoon, lekin baat kya hain?

Ram - nahi kuch khaas nahi, bas aise hi, theek hain tum ghar jao, will see you soon

Priya - Mr. Kapoor, baat kya hain?, aap kuch chhupa rahe hain kya mujhse?

Ram - areee nahi Priya, aisi baat nahi hain, kuch nahi hain tum samhalke jana, hum baad me milte hain

Priya - theek hain, aap jaldi aa jana

Ram after some pause, Priya sensed in his silence that some thing is definitely bothering him, but she didn't pester him anymore, Ram said, I love you Priya

Priya is now absolutely sure that Ram is not telling her truth something is bothering him, she said Mr. Kapoor main abhi aapke paas aa rahi hoon, aapke office

If you all like the part then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments.
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaar jinee jii last mein why u make us live in confusionπŸ˜•
what is bothering ram.
now for sure priya is pregnant but what will happen waiting
other than it loved the romantic update😳 i am sitll blushing isliye aaj meri comment itna hi hai

but loved it with truth coming out and raya being more more close😳
continue soon😊
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
akilagoud2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
continue soon
thanks for pm
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Finally d day came ..priya has to leave for singapore...
now what happend to ram πŸ˜•
something is there .
nice update..πŸ‘
romantic encounter of RAYA... 😳
Thanks fr d pm..update soon

luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the entire plot ..hayee how sweetly their romance started  and how sizzlingly it ended .. So both got good opprtunities .
Hope everything is fine with Priya ...
Must be Ram is missing her ... 

waiting waiting for more continue soon 
contactcharu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awsome update... pls continue soon...
sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aftr long tapasya u updtd ha..thank u thank u so much g..n updt was asusual awesm.too gd.cntinue soon.n thanks for the pm

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cute and romantic update raya are getting Wat they deserved every family member along with nehavik is happy for ram and priya she will be in different country raya will miss each other priya visit to doctor hope she is fine and wat is ram hiding from priya continue soon with next part this was fab and thanx for the pm
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
continue soon!!!!!
thanks 4 pm...
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update...
ye kya hua ram etna tension mein kyun hai !!!
continue soon !!
thanks for the pm