Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: suhaaana

lol di
dev ka ye haal hona chahiye

agree with both of you
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
here i am wow maaneet story taking up but the situations making me tense i enjoyed when geet said that haha she is such a lovely girl 
maaneet kiss bho hogaya re haha i know that is dream but dreams do come true 
the best part is that geet slapped dev wow he deserved more i must say 
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dadi is soo sweet she is caring also thinking of both maaneet well 
lovely parts mahu
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Twilightsparkle

dadi is soo sweet she is caring also thinking of both maaneet well 

lovely parts mahu

hi dear thanks for comment  can you got link of my other ss on mg
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 17 hurtful soul

Sun raha hai naa tu
                               Ro raha hun main
                             Sun raha hai naa tu
                          Kyun ro raha hun main

Maan went to balcony of his room and dadima with her both watch geet face a beautiful face turn into pale face have mark of tear , she don't have idea what is happing around her who is coming who is going from when she sit there don't have idea of time , she sit there like statue or body without soul after seeing geet condition dadima also get tear in her eyes but she know it is not right time for get emotional she keenly observed maan changing emotions on his face when she say about last night he have shy emotion with smile ,but when he saw geet it turn into sad, hurt and yes maan is verge of crying he some how try to hold his tear but when dadima called him he could not control his tear and burst into tear ,and tightly hug her and start to cry like child , a child have fear that his closed one should be lost go away from him , he start to ask dadima ,why dadima why it happened with her what is her fault in this , first she lost her ma and baba then her so called relative took advantage from her treat her like servant and last that monster her husband you know dadima when she came meet to papa in hospital that time pinky took her to another docter dadima she is so bitterly bitten by that monster ,dadima she is only 20 year old our viky is big then her but now also he behave like child but look at her she look 10 year big then her age uska bachpan to kho gaya dadima /her chidness lost in this dadim it hurt me dadima its hurt me ,ijust want to erased all her black  past I want to see her happy like us, like Vicky

You always say that nothing bad happen with good people ,god save them then tell me why god save not her from that her brother that monster why dadima adi tell me how she behave when first time she joined KC she couldn't  trust person like adi because of that monster ,I don't what relation ihave with her but as human being I could not watch her like this , dadima trust my word ye asali wali geet nahi hai / it is not real geet she lost somewhere dadima and that hurt me dadima in last few day she make her place in my life dadima iwant only her happiness nothing else dadima .

When maan stop his talking she brought him in room and start to talk with him I know maan you care for her you want her happiness I know that and iam really proud for that

Maan geet have dark past and her trust braked by her own relative so now she have that condition that kude ke saya se bhi der lagalta hai /we scared with our shadow also, as a women I know it is very difficult to any girl or women to move on from there past they very deeply emotionally attach with that relation hum log nahi nikale sakete kones bhi relations se and it is every girls best imp relation of life you a women can fight with her destiny ,society with support of husband she have faith on her mind that one person is always stand for her ,fight for her in every situation but you know what happen with her

You know maan in our society we give beautiful dream to every girl that she got husband like prince who treat like princess from childhood we say them that he is soul partner of her so you have to give priority to him ,girl you have to cook good for winning your husband heart , you have to obey him because he is god for you etc etc and poor girls took this all in there heart and start to look dream about him in very small ages and when person like that devil come in there life girls like geet broke down with mind with body and with soul also /wo ten ,man or atma se tuth jate hai maan and maan geet suffering from same situation

When yesterday in our house all give her attention ,love she got some happiness and I notice it in her eyes but she have fear that if she again lost this family or her past make some bad effect on our family, You know it is very difficult to girl accept another person in her life ,don't get shy maan but I have idea about your and geet filing and last night incidence in kitchen conformed it but think from geet view a girl in this tender age lost every relation and this attraction towered you make  her confused ,I know now also she took herself as married women so it is fight between her mind and heart that attraction towered you is right or wrong and yes safty of you from that monster is biggest fear in her mind dear so please give some time if you pressurized her ihave fear she may be take some drastic decision so think about it and we all are hear na to take care of her ,think beta if she went from hear also then

Maan :  maan imm react on that NO dadi wo muje chodeke nahi jayegi ?no she don't left me na dadi ? he so much scared with thought only

Dadi : put hand on his shoulder took him in her motherly hug and say maan don't scared she never left us but you have to give her privacy and treat as only friend for some time ,iknow it will work usko samjane do kay tum uske liye kya /let her get know what place you have in her life dear and iam 100% sure it will be work yaar Thode din Msk ka arrogant dikawo pyyar karne ke liy to zindgi padi hai / boyfriend show her msk arrogant for some time there is big life for love with that dadima wink to maan (when dadi come in naughty mood she called him Boyfriend )

Now maan have some smile on his face he got new hope after talking with dadima

Precap Dadima geet talking

Maan with msk arrogant ,plan to win geet trust

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very emotional update
Poor geet
Love it
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part..Dadima is too good & wise..I think Maan win Geet heart..Now Geet need friend not any relation..
anuradha.nandam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
heart touching sadness but i hope maan will bring right to geet.as dadima advise 
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome updates
geet had a drastic past but now with maan & his family help she will come out of it slowly-2
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update dadima is so lovely hope maan win geet heart