Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutypiedolly thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
As usual...waiting for the update jee!!!!
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting waiting 
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
will update tomorrow
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very hot & romantic preview, waiting 4 tomorrow 
leena04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thanks for commenting😊, hope you will enjoy reading the next part, it will be full on RaYa romance, have given the preview, can check now

yap checked it baby its awesome dear just awesome fire on the floor goona happen do just post soon will be waiting for sure...
Edited by leena04 - 10 years ago
leena04 thumbnail

Preview
awww hot hot hot dear so sizzling totally waiting for it can't wait plz post soon... if its more hoter then posted on this forum by u or other plz sand some 18+ parts in PM who ask u or mods will won't allowed or give u warning dear sorry if u didn't like it... its just for ur good...
jineejiggs thumbnail
WARNING: this update is an unedited part, it is advisable for +18 people, do read at your own risk. If anyone has problem with this update, do let me know.

recap

Priya kept looking at him, isse pehele koi bhi usse itna bada compliment nahi diya hain, Ram ne sach me mujhe complete kar diya hain, she thought in her mind.

Ram was checking his mails in I-pad when Priya came out from washroom wearing that red lingerie nighty. It is actually made up of fine net and it's almost see through. The spaghetti strap gives it a sexier look. Priya was very uncomfortable when she saw it in the washroom, for moments kept that in her hand and looking on it. She initially thought of not wearing it but later she remembered how Ram asked her wear it and she can do anything for him, if wearing this makes him happy then she will wear it. She came in the room in a very clumsy way. She was constantly pulling it lower with one hand and trying to cover her front with other hand. Ram heard the sound of the door and looked up and his jaws dropped down looking at Priya. He can't keep his eyes off from her. She was looking so seductive and at same time beautiful. Priya couldn't look up and face Ram, she was very shy, she kept her eyes down gazing at floor. She came and stand in the middle of the room vehemently trying to shield herself. Ram kept looking at his warrior princess for sometime and then laughed out heartily. Now hearing him laughing Priya looked up and saw him. After some time Ram controlled himself and said to Priya,

Ram - tum aaj kisi Barbie doll se kam nahi lag rahi ho, very cute but very sexy.

Priya ab thoda normal hone ki koshish kar rahi hain toh she said, mujhe bohot ajeeb lag raha hain

Ram - stop pulling the dress jaan, waise bhi yahan mere ilava koi nahi hain jo tumhe aise dekhega aur maine toh tumhe bohot baar dekha hain saying this he winked.

Priya - aapko aise ideas kahan se aaye?, zaroor aapne kisi ki help li hain, saying this she made a shocking tone and continued, kahin Vikram ya Neha se toh...

Ram - tumhe kya lagta hain main iss sabke bare me soch nahi sakta, while saying this he came to Priya

Priya - mere husband ko business ke ilava aur kuch nahi aata hain, woh aise ideas soch hi nahi sakte.

Ram - then am very sorry to disappoint you madam but this was ur husband's idea only, but yes the sales girl helped me in choosing the colour, bas usse zyada nahi.

Priya - hawww! I can't believe this

Ram - that is your wish saying this he came forward and started to smell her hair.

Priya felt goosebumps when she felt Ram's hot touch on her neck. Ram pinned her to the wall and slowly started inhaling her sweet scent from the croock of her neck, Priya was loosing her sense but still she managed to say in her feeble almost whispered voice, Mr. Kapoor mujhe change karni hain. Ram looked at her and found she is already getting aroused so he said in husky manly voice in her ears, theek hain waise bhi kuch der baad yeh tumhare body pe rehnewala hain nahi agar tum chaho toh abhi yehi change karlo, mere liye achha hi hoga, I will get more time for romance, saying this he came more closer to her and looked at her, Priya too looked at him but couldn't move from him and Ram took the opportunity and placed his lips on her, his lips made path to enter her mouth and both were sucking each other through their tongue, the battle was fierce, Priya pulled him closer so that both can have much more access of each other. They were kissing passionately, none of them wanted to leave one another, it felt like eternity, after some time Priya moaned in his mouth as she felt Ram has slided the strap of the lingerie. Within no time Ram left her mouth and started kissing her jaws, chin, neck and then to her bare shoulders. Without breaking what he was doing they both came on couch and Ram made Priya sit on his lap, facing him, straddling her legs. He still continues to shower his wet kisses on her shoulder and back. Priya arched and Ram got more access of her. He is branding her with his love bites all over her upper body, he slided the strap more and removed her dress till her waist and her creamy mounds came visible. He massaged and cupped his delectable possession, while kneeding the one he feasted on another, he sucked and licked the nipples, this time he found his possession a bit heavier, Priya moaned as soon as he feasted on her mounds, the shameful moans of her making her MAN more aroused, he feasted on another one while kneading the other. He can't stop having his delightful pleasure. He stopped his torture by putting satisfied kiss on her mound which by now has become red bearing his assault marks. Ram took Priya in his arms and placed her on the bed. The lights are switched off, only the bed lamps are lit, the light making its way from its shade making the room almost dark, let the darkness be the witness of their love. Ram towered on her and cupped her face. All these while Priya's eyes were closed, she slowly opened her eyes and saw her Man is gazing at her intently, she highered herself and took his lips in her, they were again enjoying each others nectar, while kissing her, Ram lifted her and took out her lingerie, Priya lie naked under him. After some more moments they parted, Ram noticed Priya's lips bruised. He whispered in her ears, Priya undress me. Priya looked at him and it is then she felt that she is lying naked under him. She slowly opened his kurta buttons and took it off from him along with his inner. She kept her hands on his chest and massaged them with her palm. Ram felt how desperately she wants him. He guided her hand to his payjama and within in moments they came off from him along with his boxers. Priya shivered when she felt the touch of his naked body on her. Ram kissed her belly and slided down kissing her thighs and inner thighs, Priya clutched the mattress cover as she is getting extreme ecstasy, Ram gently parted her and rubbed the peak with his thumb, he even kissed her womanhood, he was about to rub her when she moaned, Ram looked up and smiled, he already knows that she is wet enough, Ram again came on top of her and took her arms and placed them above her head, he entwined her fingers with him and rubbed himself to her. The friction that tooke place, the sensation which was made let Priya moaned louder this time, Ram loved her moans, he continued to tease her for some more time, but everytime he kept looking at her, Priya was trying to suppress her moan by biting her lower lip but was unable to do that, in fact her eyes too responded in this pleasure, tear drops started pouring from them, Ram saw this and he kissed her eyes and wiped that with his kiss, after some time he ended his teasing and entered in her. The sudden pressure made Priya arched her back but Ram holds her tightly and within moments they came in rhythm. Ram always loves to be inside her, the feeling is pleasurable and satisfying. He kept on thrusting higher and understood that Priya too is matching him as she has highered her hips. They are in a pleasurable journey. Ram again took her lips and as their bodies are joined with each other so their lips are. To get more access of her Man, Priya wrapped her legs on his waist; she wants to feel him deeper inside. She felt so satisfied that she kept moaning in Ram's mouth, hearing that he raised his thrusts more. They kept on going with their pleasurable journey till they reached their ecstasy. The loud moan of Priya made Ram understand that she is on the verge of her climax, in fact he too is feeling the same so he raised his motion, Priya shuddered in pleasure as she reached her orgasm, she was still in half of it when Ram emptied himself in her, she took all his love juice in her. Ram collapsed on her while hugging her tightly, Priya too was out of breath, she too closes her eyes and they both kept like that for sometime.

After some moments Ram came to his side and lie down, Priya came to him and kept her head on his chest, they both didn't say anything, after some moments, Ram said,

Ram - let me get the duvet, tumhe thand lag jayegi

Priya teasingly said him, har baar toh duvet le lete hain toh phir aaj kyun?

Ram - mujhe koi problem nahi hain, in fact it is the most cherished scene for me.

Priya became shy now, she parted from him but Ram was fast enough to catch her and she again landed on his chest. Ram slided her hair strand and then said, Priya hamare bachhen ke aane ke baad to tum uske saath busy ho jaogi phir hum kaise...mera matlab ke...hum dono...

Priya laughed at his innocence and said, hamara bachha bohot smart hoga woh apne mumma papa ko bilkul pareshaan nahi karega

Ram hugged her tightly and said, am waiting eagerly for my doll.

Priya kissed him near his heart and again rested her head on it hearing his heartbeat. It was almost wee hours of day when Ram stirred in his sleep, he felt Priya's breath on his face, he slowly adjusted his eyes in the lights of the room and then saw Priya is sleeping cuddling to him infact she is sleeping in awkward way as if she is feeling cold. Ram, for moments kept on looking at her nude figure, he can see his branding all over her body, he felt satisfied and at the same time felt he is being aroused. He took the duvet, covered her and also pulls it on him. He took her sleeping body in his arms and in doing such; Priya clutched him for more warmth and sleep peacefully. Ram too embraced her, put a feathery kiss on her forehead and then drifted off to sleep.     

The sun rays were saying hello' to this love birds, as the clock indicated 6:15, wishing them a good morning. Ram lazily stretched his hands and looked at his watch with half open eyes. He rubbed his eyes and switched off the light. He looked at his side and saw Priya is in still deep slumber. She always looks serene and pure in the morning light. Yesterday night was really beautiful for both of them. Ram just wanted to spend his time with her and wanted to take her insecurity and tension. He looked back at her and said in his heart, chahe kuch bhi ho jaye main hoon tumhare saath hamesha, koi bhi pareshaani ya taqleef ho pehele usse mujhse milna parega, I promised you that I will always make u happy and keep you out of any problem and I will keep my promise no matter what happens, I am there for you always, while thinking such he came much closer to her and kept staring at her face. He can't keep his eyes off from her, how long he doesn't know but Priya felt hot breath on her face and that disturbed her sleep, she slowly opened her eyes and saw Ram is staring at her very closely. She smiled and said, good morning. Ram smiled and wished her back.

Priya - kitne baaje hain?

Ram - kya farak padta hain, na mujhe aur na tumhe kahin jana hain toh bas chhupchap leti raho saying this he hugged her sideways and kept his head on her chest.

Priya smiled and started caressing his hair, Ram lay there closing his eyes, enjoying every moment of it.

After some moments Priya said, Mr. Kapoor, seminar next month hai, usse pehele mujhe kaafi arrangements karne parenge.

Ram looked at her and said, tum uski tension mat lo, I will arrange everything, tum bas apne paper pe dhyan do, rest of it just left to me.

Priya - how will I manage everything?

Ram - am there na to help you, don't take stress, after some time he again said, Priya kal raat ko dard hua kya?

Iss baar Priya ko bilkul bhi dard nahi hua, though this time Ram was bit rough but she didn't felt pain in fact she wanted to be loved like that.

Priya in low tone said nahi iss baar dard nahi hua

Ram - don't try to hide jaan, I know kal raat kuch zyada hi rough ho gaya but...

Priya took his one palm in her hand and kissed it and said, am not hiding it, sach me iss baar dard nahi hua.

Ram - yesterday u were looking ravishing in that red lingerie, I think u should wear that in night, said this and winks at her.

Priya - no way, woh toh aapne zid ki toh maine pehen liya, its so uncomfortable.

Ram smiled and said, toh tumhe mere ilava dekhega kaun, mere samne toh pehen hi sakti ho

Priya - jee bilkul nahi, aur aap bhi aise utpatang si ideas sochna chhor dijiye

Ram was trying to pull her towards him and for that he kept his hands on her chest but Priya yelped in pain, Ram immediately removed his hand and came closer to her, Priya suppressed her pain by biting her lower lip.

Ram - kya hua?, dard ho raha hain kya?

Priya nodded her head in negation. Ram couldn't understand what happened to her. He gave her some time to sink with the pain and then again asked kya hua Priya?

Priya was now feeling good but at the same time feeling shy. Ram again asked her and this time she said in low voice, Mr. Kapoor, my nipples became very sensitive, your hand brushed them so I just couldn't control...hearing this Ram came closer to her and was about to remove the duvet to see it when Priya clutched his hand for not to remove. Ram assured her with his eyes and then very gently removed the duvet to certain so that he can look at her breast. He saw the entire breast is bearing his love marks and her nipples got swollen too. He gently placed his hand on her breasts and caressed her nipples. Priya again moaned. Ram looked at her and then to her breast, they seemed much rounder and heavier. Ram bend on her chest and took her nipples one by one in his mouth, Priya gasped but after sometime she can felt a pleasurable feeling, Ram was just licking her nipples but wasn't biting or sucking, he was making it wetty with his saliva. Priya could feel that pain is slowly subsiding. He left the one and attended the other. Priya arched back and made Ram access her more while hugging him. After some time he left her nipples and looked up at Priya, he slowly said,

Ram - feeling better now?

Priya opened her eyes and framed his jaw and pulled him in a kiss, they both surrendered each other in the passionate lip lock, after moments passed by they parted and Ram said,

Ram - your breast seemed rounder and heavier, aur ab yeh pain, I hope everything is fine

Priya - kabhi kabhi cycle ke waqt aisa pain hota hain

Ram - but u never complained it before?

Priya - kabhi hua nahi lekin abhi ho raha hain

Ram - I think we should go to Dr. Mishra once.

Priya - koi zaroorat nahi hain, am fine

Ram - theek hain main abhi kuch nahi kahunga but after you come back from your seminar tum dekhna main kya karta hoon...

Priya ko bada mazaa aa raha tha, she was enjoying her husband's company so she asked, kya karenge aap tab?

Ram - tum khud dekh lena tab

Priya came to him closer and said, Mr. Kapoor agar kisi din main na rahon...

Ram placed his palm on her lips and said, tumne kahan tha na ke main tumhara wajood hoon, lekin tum meri zindagi ho, bina zindagi ke koi kaise rahega Priya, agar tumhe kuch ho gaya toh tumhara Mr. Kapoor bhi hamesha hamesha ke liye mit jayega.

Priya - Mr. Kapoor aisa kabhi nahi hoga, promise me u will move on in life, main aapko yun haarte huye nahin dekh payungi.

Ram - agar kabhi mujhe kuch ho jaye toh kya tum move on kar payogi?

Priya - mera wajood hi agar mit jayega toh mera astitva kya rahega?, rahungi par sirf ek zinda laash bann ke

Ram - toh agar tum nahi kar payogi toh main kaise Priya?

Priya - aap ke apne liye Ram, hamare apno ko aapki zaroorat hain...

Ram - aur mujhe tumhari hain

Priya - toh main hoon toh aapke saath hamesha, u promise me Mr. Kapoor u will move on.

Ram took Priya in his hug and kept his chin on her head and in feeble voice said, I promise, but in his heart he said, I promise Priya main saari zindagi tumhare saath hi aage barunga not without you, I promise u that.

It is now 8:30 AM, finally RaYa left their bed. This time Priya weared his kurta and came to bathroom, she took her shower and came out wearing the salwar kameez which Ram brought for her, in fact this one is his favourite, a white and red combination Patiala kurta. She came out and was drying her hair with towel when Ram went into bathroom. After drying up she combed her hair and was about to put sindoor when she saw Ram's image in mirror. She was surprised to look at him, he came forward and took the sindoor and filled her maang and said, surprise, aren't you? Actually Ram was wearing denim jeans with deep sea green t-shirt and was looking very cute and handsome. He just wanted to see her surprised face. Priya stared at him for moments and then said,

Priya - indeed surprised, saying this she came to him and pulled his cheeks softly and said, aaj mera Polar Bear bohot cute lag raha hain.

Ram - tumne phir se mujhe mota kahan?

Priya - mota nahi, Polar Bear kahan saying this hugged him tightly.

Ram laughed and said, dekhna meri jo beti hogi woh bhi meri jaisi hi hogi tab tumhe do do Polar Bear ko samhalna parega

Priya hides her face more on his chest and said, manzoor hain, saying this both laughed and Ram's grip on her waist becomes tighter.

They come to the dinning hall and had their breakfast, they were enjoying their each other's company, and no one was there to disturb their privacy. Priya, now is feeling relaxed and de-stressed, she was smiling all the while and Ram felt satisfied and happy seeing her smiling. He only wanted this. After their breakfast they came to the beach which is a private property of the resort. Ram knows how Priya loves the beach and that is the reason why they have come here. They were just standing on the sand and Priya was looking in front of the sea. Ram looked at her and found Priya is lost in the view, he entwined his finger with her and said,

Ram - do you mind if we stroll for sometime?

Priya just surprised to hear him, never ever in Mumbai Ram came with Priya on the beach, so she said do you really want to do it?

Ram - yeah, I want to be with my wife, the whole day, so shall we?

Priya smiled and they come on the beach and started to walk barefoot. The cool waves of water were brushing their feet and Priya felt relaxed and calm, she loved the sensation under her feet when the water retreats. She had a smile on her face. Ram was constantly watching her and a smile was also there on his lips seeing his beloved happy.

Ram - I think we should come here more often

Priya didn't say anything just smiled.

Ram - babuji ke jaane ke baad maine apne liye kabhi bhi waqt nahi nikal paaya, kaam ko hi apni zindagi maan liya tha maine, lekin jab hum dono Venice gaye tab mujhe ehsaas hua ke maine kya kuch miss kar gaya apni zindagi me, par tumne aake woh saari khaalipan dur kar diya, tumhare saath woh 4 din mere life ke sabse khoobsurat din the, peheli baar bohot saalon baad mujhe phir se woh khushi mili jo meri zindagi se jaa chukka tha, mujhe laga mujhe mera jahaan mil gaya, koi aisa mil gaya jiske saath main apni saari zindagi beeta sakta hoon, Venice ne mujhe tumse pyaar karwa diya, I loved you there but I was scared, was scared about my past. He paused for some moment and then said, aur aaj phir se wahi lag raha hain, Priya I just want to be with you for my entire life, tum ho isi liye yeh dil dhadakta hain, tumne mujhe phir se pyaar karna seekha diya, jeena seekha diya, I am indebted to you.

Priya was just listening to him, yunhi baatein karte karte they have come a long way, so Priya just stopped and looked at Ram and said,

Priya - aur maine aapse pyaar karna seekha hain, jis din se shaadi karke iss ghar me aayi hoon sirf aap ko hi socha hain maine, hamesha chaha hain ki zindagi ke saare khoobsurat pal main aapke saath share karun, Venice main mujhe laga ke aap mere bare main bhi sochte hain, aur chahte hain ki hum apne rishten ko aage badaye lekin aisa nahi hua, maine bohot koshish ki thi ke aapko mujhse alag kar doon lekin nahi kar payi, lekin aapne mujhe phir se thaam liya aur hum dono ne apne rishte ka ek naya safar shuru kiya, main jitna bhi kahun woh kam hi hoga lekin yeh baat sach hain ke am the luckiest person on this Earth to have a person like you in my life who is not a caring husband, a lovable friend but a person with golden heart, I love you Mr. Kapoor, I love you from the bottom of my heart, saying this she took his lips in her and passionately kiss him. Ram was baffled at first coz they never share their intimate moment outside their room, but today Priya plunged into such thing, though Ram was baffled initially but after few moments he too responded her and they kept on kissing for some time. Moments passed by, the cool breeze let the lover's part and now they are embarrassed. Ram looked at Priya and smiled and takes her in his embrace, sliding his arm on her waist and they continue their walk.

For moments both didn't say anything, and then Ram said,

Ram - thank you Priya for giving me the permission

Priya was perplexed hearing him and looked at him and said, permission?

Ram - yes permission

Priya - maine aapko kab roka hain kuch karne ke liye jo ab permission de rahi hoon?

Ram tightly held her waist and came close to her ears and said, I can now kiss you openly, can profess my love to you anytime, anywhere

Priya shyed hearing him but didn't show that to Ram instead said, I have not given any permission to you, it was just the moment I got carried away, but that doesn't mean you will...Priya couldn't finish as Ram pulled her in his embrace and took her lips in him. Both Ram and Priya have come a long way and now there is no body around them, the only thing around them was the beautiful ocean and a clear blue sky hovering above their head. Ram keep enjoying his sweet nectar from Priya, he just can't have her more. Minutes passed by but they kept kissing each other but they need air to fill their lung so they parted and Ram saw Priya's bruised lips. He gently touched them; Priya looked at him and saw her MAN is looking closely to her.

After some more minutes they come back to Resort, and Priya came to bathroom to have a shower. She was standing under hot shower, her reflection was on the mirror which was opposite on the wall. A smile appeared on her face seeing her bruised lip, aaj Ram ne saari duniya ke saamne mujhe apna bana liya, the ocean, the sky and the beach became the witness of our true love, I love you Ram, I love you. Yunhi sochte sochte she started cleaning her with shower gel, her hand stopped over her breast, she remembered what Ram told her today in the morning, she looked at her breast and also looked her image on mirror, yes she too can felt her breast little heavier and rounder. Her nipples still ache but the hot water falling over it feels nice. She can clearly visible her Man's assault over it. She blushed deeply remembering how Ram soothed her in the morning. Suddenly an idea struck to her, is she expecting?, but she can't think more about it as she can hear her Man's voice in the bathroom, yes Ram has entered in it, but how come he get in it, Priya has locked the door. Ram smiled seeing his Lady like this, naked and water running through her perfect curved body, Priya tried to hide her but Ram was swift enough and he pinned her to the wall. He too joined Priya under the shower.

Priya in her quivering voice asked him, how do you get inside?

Ram smirked at her question and said, you left it open, you forget to lock the door.

Priya shaked her head in disagree and said, no, I did close the door.

Ram now took her more in his arm and said, jaan, it wasn't locked.

Priya now was feeling very shy, but she couldn't hide herself from him. Ram always loved to see his jaan in naked, his eyes were darting her body, though he has seen her many times but seeing standing in front of him is a rare view. He kept on looking at her, Priya understood Ram is watching her; she kept her eyes close and let the hot water soothe her skin. After some moments she heard Ram voice,

Ram - is it still aching Priya?

Priya opened her eyes and saw him, for moments Priya didn't understand but then she shakes her head in negation.

Ram very carefully touched her breast and cups it. Priya knows Ram loves to touch her breast. He kept his finger on her nipples and caressed them with the tip of his finger; Priya blushed from the core of her heart. After some moment he said,

Ram - I so want to see my baby feeding on her mother's milk, your mound is so precious Priya, they are only for my princess.

Priya blushed hearing him, but Ram continued, I want to see my princess sucking the milk from you, that will be the most satisfying moment for me, promise me you will breastfeed her, she will get her parents love in form of your milk, promise me Priya.

Priya kept looking at Ram and then in whispered voice said, I promise you. Ram wrapped his arm on the back of Priya and kept his head on her chest. They were still under shower. After some time they both came out from shower and dried each other, but Ram didn't leave Priya, he hugged her and covered their naked bodies with a towel and both remain like that for some moment. They want to feel each other without any barrier of clothing. After several minutes they came out of each other's embrace and dressed up, finally they were upto for their lunch.

If you like this update then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments. If anyone has any problem with this update feel free to PM me

leena04 thumbnail
res

*Edited*
Part 48
awww hot & sizzling yet in so wonderful way it wasn't valger from anywhere it was actually amezing to read RaYa share such bond that can mesmarized anyone around them...
I so so loved this update Ram is such sweet heart he is ready to anything for his batter half... for his love of life... but just one thingh not get in... why Priya is again & again talking abt to go away from him??? is something disaster is going to happen with them plz yaar clear the doubt plz... all over its an wonderful update Hot & sizzling just mind blowing...
Edited by leena04 - 10 years ago
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tht was super romantic update ...
Awesome...excellently written ...I dont have any prob with the update dear ... Loved it till the end..
Great work .. 

👏
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the PM dear ...