Blast from the Past Thread #20 !!Nafrat Door Jaane Na De!! p117 ep 206 - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-197

Anjali charges Arnav what he is hiding from her. She asks him why he didn't give Khushi their mom's bangles. Arnav replies, he forgot. Anjali gets flummoxed, how could he forget such important thing! She tells him again not to ignore this matter and give the bangles to Khushi right away.

Khushi is struggling with her blouse, as it's not her size. Poor girl doesn't have proper clothes to wear. When she bends down to pick her payal, her blouse tears. She gets dumbfounded what to do! When DM's name comes from her mouth involuntarily, she mends herself; she doesn't want to remember her. She knows how to take care of everything. She will take thread and needles from HP and stitch it. But what she will wear by this time? She already returned Anjali's saree. She opens the cupboard and gets a white shirt of Arnav. She wears it and starts to stitch her blouse. But the cuff of the shirt is bothering her. When she tries to pull it up, she tears it accidentally. She gets frightened, what she will do?

Mami is telling mama about her incredulity; she thinks something is wrong between Arnav and Khushi. Mama forbids her to leave Arnav as he is married now. She tells mama that Anjali saw Khushi's empty wrist but she saw blanket and pillow besides the poolside. She thinks to tell it to her MIL and Anjali. Mama doesn't ponder her words. He rather suggests her to ask Arnav. But Manoroma Band wants to invhestigate by herself. She thinks Arnav will not give her the right answer..

Love marriage ma jhat magni, pat biha aur jhat jhagra

Hello hi bye bye dhishkyaao

Fortunately arnav hears her suspicion and thinks to fix the matter as soon as possible.

When Khushi hears Arnav's footsteps, she hides behind the curtain. By this time Arnav sees her wearing his shirt. Did I see a glint of smile in his face, though his expression changes to anger in a jiffy. Khushi is cowering , standing behind the curtain. Arnav stands in front of her, removes the curtain and says gruffly,

What the.

He looks at her from up to bottom. Before he can explode in anger, his look goes to mami, who is watching them with binoculars. He changes his tone instantly and asks her in an insanely seductive timbre of his voice

Aaj yehi pehenna hai kya..you are gonna wear this today?

Khushi nods her head no. he smiles and tells her meekly

Tumhe to shirt pehenne bhi nahi ati..you even don't know how to wear a shirt.

He moves close to her to fix her collar. Khushi gasps inaudibly at his close proximity.

He again looks at mami, is she still watching or not.

Ab theek hai...now it's alright.

He holds her hand and makes her sit on the chaise. He sits down in front of her and says acquiescently, that he wants to give her something. Khushi is bewildered to see his preposterous behavior; what's happened to him! How cum he is behaving so nicely! He takes out the bangles from the box and holds her hand.

It's for you

He sees that mami is still watching. So he has to continue his drama. So he holds her hand to put the bangles. He sees that she tore his shirt and there is a lipstick mark also. Khushi gets awe-inspiring. She starts to wipe the lipstick mark with her spit. Aranv holds her hand to make her stop and tells her with gritted teeth, but keeping a smile on his face,

Tum kitni pagal ho. Tumne mere shirt phari.

How crazy you are! You tore my shirt!

He tries to control his anger under reign and tells her casually,

Koi bath nai...It's alright.

Khushi is baffled to see him so amorous. He puts one bangle in her hand and when he intends to put another one in other hand, Khushi snatches her hand and tells him that she will do it. Arnav holds her and pulls her towards him, asks her with deep baritone,

Ab tak naraz ho mujhse...you are still angry with me? I promise, I'll spend the night with you counting stars by the poolside.

Mami is dumbfounded, how could Arnav behave so sweetly with somebody!  Till today he never talked to somebody so nicely. Something is fishy for sure. She finally gives up and leaves them. Arnav sees that mami is left, so he comes back to his nafrat mode again. He pushes Khushi and tells her grimly,

Ek minute hai tumhai pas, mere kapdo me se bahar nikalne ke liye.

You have one minute to make you out from my clothes. And next time don't forget to collect your blanket and pillow from the poolside. Don't forget by mistake. Mami suspected something, so I had to act.

Pause: it's a bad manner to sneak to somebody's room, especially to a married couple's room. But I'm not gonna condemn mami for her infringement. Moreover I want to thank her for watching them surreptitiously. Because of her we could see a cute moment between Arnav and Khushi. It's been a long time that we didn't see their romance. Demonstration of too much hate was making me sick.

Khushi goes to the poolside to pick up her bed.

I wish if she would've denied it. I wanted to see what Arnav would do? He sure would've done it by himself. shadi ka maza tab ata!πŸ˜†

Raizada family's all mean guests arrived in RM. Mami is anxious how the guests will react to see khushi. They start to ask various question about the marriage and about bride's family. Payal comes there first covering her face with a diaphanous veil. When mami tells that part-1 just came, one of the meanest guest named Sumitra asks her what does she mean? Rather answering her, Mami escapes from there. mami asks Anjali why phatti saree didn't come yet? Anjali also gets ambiguous to see her delay. Sumitra  asks her quizzically, if she is her DIL,  then who is she in double role? All looks up and sees Khushi is standing there on the top of the stairs, covering her face with her diaphanous dupatta. Sumitra jeers them,

Are they playing any games?

Search the bride and win prizes! Or is she someone who came here by mistake?

Anjali retorts back,  her name is khushi. The lady already knows that khushi is bride's sister, then why she is here in a bridal attire? Nani, Anjali, mami all are perturbing to hear her query. Nani intends to say something but Sumitra asks them did the girl also get married in this house? And how? They start to accuse them as if they did some major sin. She tells them, could it be that the situation arose like that you had to go through this marriage?.

Enough

Arnav hollers from upstairs to make that Sumitra stop.

Before saying any thing, you must remember that the person you are talking about is my wife. And I'll not tolerate if anybody talks like this about any of raizada bahu.

He gets down and tells that lady, that she is their guest. They want to respect her and they also expect respect in return. The lady banters him, what is the reason of the sudden marriage. Arnav answers her that she doesn't need to know the reason. Nani berates him to stop. Arnav says them that they came here to bless the brides, so they should do it. Another guest snatches his words, after that they should leave right? Arnav doesn't continue his convo with the mean guests. he just strides away giving them a damn care look. Sumitra who created the fracas, gets upset and asks nani that is this the way to talk with a guest? Nani tries to meliorate her and apologizes her on behalf of Arnav, as he is young. She tells her that Arnav and Khushi's marriage took place in haste, so she couldn't inform any one. Mami tells them, that's why they presented khushi to surprise them.

Pause: I never knew that the people of our country are so mean! Fortunately I never saw such mean guest in my life, who comes to a party and insults the people who invited them. Thanks to my sexy boy, that he stood like a rampart to defend his wife and his family. How that lady blasphemed Raizada family was unbelievable!πŸ˜‰

'

The mooh dekhai rasam starts and all praise Payal and Khushi highly. They compliment that they are very lucky to get such beautiful bahus, like diamond. Sumitra who created hungama sees payal and remarks that she is pretty. She takes the veil from Khushi's face and Khushi lifts her face and looks at her with teary eyes. She has literally fallen in dirty cesspool in that fracas. Sumitra gets flummoxed to see her beautiful visage. She compliments, that she is very beautiful.

And Khushi sure was looking ethereal.

All the guests left, two sisters are gathering the gifts what they got. Mami comes there and starts to rebuke khushi. She admonishes her not to touch any gift. Khushi tries to say that she is not taking the gifts. But mami doesn't let her speak She thinks because of her that sumitra insulted her so much. Nani also assents her, because of their temerity, they got so much insolence. She starts to accuse Khushi again and tells her that, because of this the elders say that one should think, before taking a step. If they would've thought, then they wouldn't have to face the humiliation. Khushi dithers and starts to cry hearing her accusation. Anjali feels Khushi's sorrow. She tries to defend her. 

I agree that Khushi did a mistake, but don't you think that Arnav is equally responsible for all this? 

Nani agrees her. When she sees Arnav is passing she calls him and charges him why she behaved so irreverently with the guest? Mami tries to say that people should be ambiguous, as they saw two brides. Arnav says tersely,

Khushi is my wife and DIL of this house. And I don't accept anybody talks ill about any member of my family. And if it happens again, I'll talk the same way, how I talked today. We got married and it's a legal relationship. So I don't see any problem here. If anybody finds any problem here, it's not my problem.

All looks at him with bewilderment. But I'm feeling delighted that without any inhibition, he declared loud and clear in front of the family that Khushi is his wife.

plz ignore typos and mistakes.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Sywup5pr9Rw[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sywup5pr9Rw

some gifs credit goes to tumblr

Thanks Sohara. It was a pleasure to read. You are right, I did not think that there are relatives and guests who come and behave the way they did. It is none of their business why a marriage happens in haste. Let us face it if I look in our extended family I have seen many where the wedding took place in even a days notice. There is nothing odd in that. There has been occasions when it was supposed to be the engagement ceremony and it was converted into a wedding.It completely depended on the asking and accepting of both parties. Infact those marriages are successful ones too as far as I know.  On the contrary most of the marriages where they did a lavish party for each occasion- I have seen breaking. For example rajiv gandhi and Sonia Gandhi's wedding was in a court with no celebrations even. Even now people talk about the simplicity of Indira Gandhi and Feroze Gandhi's wedding. However even 70 years back when the literacy rate in India was less then 5% people did not comment those vulgur words. I am assuming those ladies who were portrayed in the serial had some education. An educated person at least should have better courtesy knowledge then someone who was not educated 70 years back.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ samin,
thanks for reading.
What you said about the simple wedding is very significant. How a person and his family will get married, it's completely their choice.why the friends and relatives will judge them? How those ladies behaved, was simply exaggeration. No guests behave so nastily.
Thanks for sharing Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi's wedding story. 
Gosh what this serials are showing us? Certainly not the right scenario of our country.
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@indi 203

Lovely detailed take and decoding of the water fight. Indeed so much back n forth friction preceding and even following that. So more to come. The ever seductive, possessive ghar chalo, later waapus aa jao mere paas, always sounded like, let's get cozy in bed, I need you. Thanks.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

hi viv,

thanks. yes that mere paas mere saath thing was always so intimate... just with a little play in the voice a whole need, seductive. as though it is literally come close to him, his body his being. in 205 after two episodes of fairly timepass stuff - the intent was right, the writing not or so i felt - suddenly again he says mere paas you had to come back. hits the heart and gut.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-13th March 2012 Precap of Episode 207
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSkrhNyHyxE[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to uploader

Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">^^^

hi viv,

thanks. yes that mere paas mere saath thing was always so intimate... just with a little play in the voice a whole need, seductive. as though it is literally come close to him, his body his being. in 205 after two episodes of fairly timepass stuff - the intent was right, the writing not or so i felt - suddenly again he says mere paas you had to come back. hits the heart and gut.
</font>

I meant the much later Aug 1st waapus aa jao mere paas post kidnap GH front porch scene.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^
i know viv, mere paas aa jao, mere saath... words to that effect. i love the 1 august encounters... another dimension to both. every time in that mere paas and saath and ghar, something simmers and bubbles and boils over. steam everywhere.

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

[SBS] 12th Mar 2012: Sanaya & Barun (Khushi becomes "Khush Kumar Choudhry"), Episode 207
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13u2NZq7yvQ[/YOUTUBE]

[SBS] 12th Mar 2012: IPKKND News (Serial Highpoints - ArHi confess their feelings in drunken state), Episode 209
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1dOvDS-sNc[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to uploader

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

Episode 190-191PART 1   

EPISODE 190-191

Part -2

Silence...Khamoshi...

Khamoshi, [silence] has it's own voice, unheard yet very loud and has a power to create a tremor in its surrounding .That's what Khushi and Arnav is showing here .Their silence is the indication of upcoming storm which will definitely disturb the nature of every relation around em as well as in between em.

Symbolism and connection:NK tells Akash you have to untie in 1minute, meaning in 60 seconds...60 pheras ,he said the other day to Akash...meaning Sudden change in the moments , new beginning but 1 represents Purity ,purity of souls...

Nuptial game start after marriage ceremony ends .If this side the newly wedded pair is coming closer by opening the tied knots together then  the other side the other recently untangled knotted pair is coming towards them.

My grabber is Arnav's wet and dismal look seeing  family's happiness and at the top facing the reality.He is not shaky yet he needs to hold on to something and that is His KHUSHI... just like her clutching her Dupatta in fear as she needs something to hold on to because she is enslaved by this moment ,hesitant and troubled to face the tremor with teary eyes .The moment he takes a step forward and  realizes that Khushi is not keeping pace with him .He turns to look at her , holds on to her hand and pulls reluctant Khushi inside the house. Regardless he is dragging her she is still putting her second hand on his as an affirmation , as a trust , as a hope."aap sab theek kar daingey.."comes later yet it  is budding here.

Anjali is the one who notices first,"Chote.."Then the whole family notices the newly wedded couple and becomes dismayed and confused  stunned seeing them like that...

Symbolism and connection:The knotty game shows ,it will be Payesh as a knot in between ARSHI and it also mentions as a KNOT, Khamoshi..silence...as ARSHI and especially Khushi will remain mum...while knotting many knots of troubles ahead...

My 2nd grabber is they are standing side by side holding hands to face the family's wrath with teary averting eyes as their actions aren't helping them to meet their eyes..

A totally shocked family stood up and astounded Buaji breaks this silence of lambs first,"what is this joke...NandKishore..." followed by mamiji,"Definitely It is a big joke with us.." Buaji comes up to her Titliya and asks for an explanation from a trembling Khushi followed by Garima to find the reason of this which is not making any sense to them. Nani is the first one who demands an explanation from Arnav.Silence and only silence is the answer she gets from him.My grabber is when Nani promptly  questions Arnav again,ASR fixes his daggers straight at  Shaym he answers arrogantly yet composedly and calmly ,"Jawab wohi hai jo dikh raha hai...hum ney shaddi kar li hai"[The answer is the same what you are seeing...we got marrried].He doesn't take his eyes off of him but Anjali diverts his silent daggers towards silent remorse as it is she who wants to know the reason for the hasty wedding ..."shaadi kar li...chup ke...par kyuon...?"

Arnav's pain seeing  broken and dishearten Di doesn't allow him to answer his Di's questioning eyes and faces her.My grabber is Anjali walks backward as this distance is increasing .Nice hint...Arnav is helpless here knowing that the truth will kill her just like Khushi who couldn't bear Anjali's tears while holding her Mangalsutre .In this sense both of them are right & wrong and same in many ways.

When this side is burning in silence ,other side is airing this silence flicker to turn into a flame .Garima and Buaji start grilling Khushi to to confirm this shame and after battering down, Khushi answers in yes,"haan...". She receives an earsplitting slap from Garima and her petite body submerges in Arnav's broad chest.

my grabber is his strong hold on her and daring glare at Garima for treating his Khushi like that but looks away quietly the moment Khushi looks at him by ignoring her plea.If a merciless slap couldn't break the spell of the silence of this side then Nanji's defeated attempt getting info from didn't make this colossal fall on knees either...must say Arnav's pain is excruciating as one side his Di and her silent pain is killing him and the other side ignorant yet suffering Khushi is piercing his heart but his mind is standing tall to be adamant at his own actions as "main wohi karta hoon jo mujhe sahi lagta hai..." Khushi is facing the wrath of her family  who are adamant angrily with shame and humiliation, in tears demanding an explanation but Khushi can only suffer in silence as she has no answer of any question for herself. My grabber is the continued silence of Khushi will help Arnav to understand Khushi's silence in Shyam's matter later ..

Naniji reflects the shame,the tension and the astonishment and hope to be out of this traumatized dream.Her disappointed anguish and need to find solace was at the peak seeing Khushi's silence..My grabber is His turn look to Khushi for not opening her mouth after so much drilling and slap. A momentary , silent communion between the tormented souls ...her questioning yet painful eyes meet with her Rajkumar's icy ones yet full of anguish and guilt . Trust is taking its shape in this matter .She will never open her mouth and he will never in her case.Aapas ki baat hai...

Pondering Connected Dots:Today he is not saying anything by saying everything and didn't stop Garima but later he will not only grab Buaji's heavy weight hand but also be ready to take care of Garima only stopped by Khushi.Dadi or anyone had no courage touching his Khushi.

Garima is not her real mother but she loves Khushi from the bottom of her hear and after sometimes Khushi was her fav chutki...when she wanted to sacrifice herself by hiding from Dadi .Buaji fights with Dadi for Khushi too.

Arnav breaks the silence and answers Nani's leading question,"aapn aur nani yehi chahte thai keh main shaadi kar loon tou kar li...Baat khatam... ..."[you and Nani wanted me to marry so I did it.That's it]...This is my grabber as a young boy that's the most truthful and straight forward answer anyone can deliver especially when that young man is angry and hurt.

Arnav tries to leave but Anjali stops him who is gauging his face which he can't meet and she knows there is a reason for his move."Kaha na Di aap ne kaha tha kar lo..."She insists to know but he remains in silence with a pause behind his closing eyes Arnav walks past Anjali and ASR with a jolt of his emotions ,changes with his BG score  when his eyes fall on Shyam.There is no question he warned him loud and clear with his gaze and the twitchy spider stumbles on his weakly woven web by getting the heat of that threat. I loved this scene here where  ASR begins to ascend ,begins to tower while Shyam is way below...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Today Arnav couldn't the meet the eyes of Nani but he was the one who spoke his marriage ideas so clear in front of her that he is good with live in...Later he will be the one who will explain all to Nani first about Khushi and Shyam during the revelation.

Arnav did not defend Khushi, he stayed  true to the character today but later during Shyam's revelation he will slap him for Khushi...without thinking about Anjali...

Arnav climbs up the stairs to his room while Anjali keeps following him desperately to find the answers. Arnav shuts the door on her face and bows his down with teary eyes standing against the door ,"I'm sorry Di par iss keh elawah koi aur rasta nahin tha..

Akash quietly comes and takes Anjali away from Arnav's room without interfering .She turns back for one last look but the door remains closed too good .If he didn't defend Khushi ,he didn't explain Di either.

Pondering Connected Dots: Today he is shutting the door and later Di will lead him out of her room and will shut the door on him.

My biggest grabber is the moment of Khushi and Shashi.While everyone are demanding to know the reason from her  angrily , without even thinking of her state or willing to give a thought to her fragile emotions,it is Shashi who is ready to give her a chance without accusing her.The brief exchange of  glances between Shashi and Khushi was very powerful.Must say Sanaya conveyed her sadness and plea during these epis is fab.

Anjali comes downstairs and joins the ladies in this grilling process but must say sahe was sober even in her pain but Nanji is way too hurt to back down over this issue. They were confused how did he do that and how come Khushi went along with him

Khushi breaks her silence in the defense of her family when Mami starts her taunts and begins to humiliate Gupta's but her family do not want to have anything  with her .They quickly disown her and get ready to deart by giving all the blessings to Payal.

Khushi runs behind her family members but suffers  her first shock when her loyalty is questioned by  Buaji .A desperate Khushi goes to Amma who angrily orders her never to call her Amma again ... Khushi is being abandoned again. Her last attempt , she seeks solace from her Babuji's lap ... as Shashi assures her of his love, his unconditional love and his support for her ...and Gupta's leave rejecting and disowning  Khushi...

A broken shaky Khushi yet holding on to DeviMaiya stumbles with the door as her fate has collapsed with it. She walks slowly inward with her shuffling mind which is echoing the words of the man who has showed his claim to her in front of his family but at the very same time has rejected her rights on him while marking her his. Khushi walks in holding that claim and right as a flicker of hope which is the only protection she got right now. Her sister Payal embraces her and wants to know what she couldn't disclose to her but she becomes hurt when stubborn Khushi remains silent. Payal hurting words seem as if she is venting out her own wounds caused by Khushi at this auspicious moment. 

Payal leaves by leaving abandoned Khushi in the hall...

A silent night comes to an end...or brings more debris out of it...

Two shattered Hearts in agony but determined in their own ways...to win ..to make things right

Will be continued...

Episode 190-191PART 1   

MOMENT OF THE DAY

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHxPKD5qFU[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11fc5u_arnav-khushi-scene-220_shortfilms

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-13th March 2012 Precap of Episode 207
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSkrhNyHyxE[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to uploader

[SBS] 12th Mar 2012: Sanaya & Barun (Khushi becomes "Khush Kumar Choudhry"), Episode 207
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13u2NZq7yvQ[/YOUTUBE]

[SBS] 12th Mar 2012: IPKKND News (Serial Highpoints - ArHi confess their feelings in drunken state), Episode 209
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1dOvDS-sNc[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to uploader

Nice Kat, I love the Holi ones always...Thnx😊
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago