crosby87 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Ok guys this might be WAYYYYYYY off...  BUT remember how we think that Yuvi might be the adopted child not uday???.... well if tanya's plan was so "Raichand" blood is in her child... that will FAIL miserably! think about it ... she just wants to prove that raichand blood is in her child... kabirs blood... i mean she did think this through a little if the blood test were to be done on the baby or something, no trace of a raichand would be in it!....and they are not going to just test Yuvi out of thin air... so if the writers do decide to make tanya pregnant with yuvis kid... i think this may be a possible turn... but i really hope it doesn't come to this!!!! wut do u guys think???

*** by the way at the moment im acting like the tanya and yuvi thing NEVVVVVVVVVVVVER happpened... thats my story and im sticking to it!!!!! lol whose with me on this one? mayb if we just act like it never happened it will go awayyyyyyyyy😆😆😆
Edited by crosby87 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

softk_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crosby87

Ok guys this might be WAYYYYYYY off...  BUT remember how we think that Yuvi might be the adopted child not uday???.... well if tanya's plan was so "Raichand" blood is in her child... that will FAIL miserably! think about it ... she just wants to prove that raichand blood is in her child... kabirs blood... i mean she did think this through a little if the blood test were to be done on the baby or something, no trace of a raichand would be in it!....and they are not going to just test Yuvi out of thin air... so if the writers do decide to make tanya pregnant with yuvis kid... i think this may be a possible turn... but i really hope it doesn't come to this!!!! wut do u guys think???

*** by the way at the moment im acting like the tanya and yuvi thing NEVVVVVVVVVVVVER happpened... thats my story and im sticking to it!!!!! lol whose with me on this one? mayb if we just act like it never happened it will go awayyyyyyyyy😆😆😆

Im wz you... lets jus pretend like nothin happened 😊😊... wht a relief...
crosby87 thumbnail
😆haha WHOSE TANYA???? 😕 😕 😕
parikru thumbnail
I am pretending that it never happened either so it goes away😉
crosby87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: parikru

lol! awesome!!! 😛
aksn thumbnail

Originally posted by: parikru

i also hoping that...i also think yavi is adopted..

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well, isn't Tanya supposed to be 3mths preggers? How is she going to pass off this baby as one??
crosby87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pippa

Well, isn't Tanya supposed to be 3mths preggers? How is she going to pass off this baby as one??

😕😕nooooooo idea... i hope yuvi fins out it wasn't krishna tho...
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i would be intresting if this happen -- i wish tanya's mom would open her mounth
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: crosby87

😕😕nooooooo idea... i hope yuvi fins out it wasn't krishna tho...

Ya i wish the same! But I don't think Yuvi is adopted!