nabnab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing  merry:)

Edited by nabnab - 11 years ago
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey there do u complete this story or not coz I can't get another chapter after 24 plz help me I want to read it completely it is amazing plz send me pm for update or another chapter
meem17 thumbnail
update pls...is the writer sick or something...she didnt update for a long long time... 
Ammm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
where r uuu??????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????
aayt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I read ur ff in one go
it was awesome pretty good job
when u r planning to update its been ages plz update soon
ur other ff unbreakable bond is one of my favorites one
I read that first n I read that many times
than with ur id I searched ur more work n I found love you eternally
it was off course great
plz update soon if possible  
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow, this is scary and awesome FF, any chance you will be completing this?
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi, i know that those who have loved this FF have waited for a very long time for me to wite the next chapter and  conclude this FF. and i thank you all for waiting so long and stll reading  my story.
well i'm happy to inform all of you that  HERE IS THE FINIAL CHAPTERS.  I hope you will enjoy them and I'm really sorry for such a long wait. 

Chapter 25

According to the auspicious time given by the Archaryaji, all preparations were made. At 4.00 in the evening two havans were set up at the ancient Mahadev temple of Kundanpur. one in the heart of the temple for the purpose of the Marriage ceremony, and  one outside on the temple grounds below the star's a for the shainti havan. The priest mediated all through the day calling forth the gods.

Khushi dressed in the  garments sent by the Raizada family as sagun,  a simple bridal lehanga choli of deep  green and gold  and the bridal veil  of pure red. With simple jeweller. Which came with a small note from her future mother in law Renuka Raizada,  expressing her heartfelt wishes that if her son has chosen her, she would be an accepted and loved bahu of the Raizada family. And all the tokens are sent as a symbol of love and respect and acceptance. More dresses were sent for the other girls to wear at the ceremony. Khushi had been touched by the family's acceptance despite the fact, that they had not seen her.

Khushi joined Arnav when the priest summoned her to the havan, and the marriage rituals began.

Shayam who had been given a confection of herbal sleeping portion by the vaidji.  Had been asleep for nearly 6 hours. He steered in the chair, confused and scared, all he remembered was that he had been working outside the east wing corridor, and now he woke up loosely tied to a chair in his room. He wondered if his fellow employees had played a prank on him, then it started the blinding headache, his body stiffening, his heart beat accelerating to the point that he lost all consciousness. Shayamraj's being pounded to the chants that rang in his ears, "No" he screamed,  his body convulsing in the most horrible way, twisting and turning.  The screams of both Shayamraj and Shayam , mingled  forming a chilling cacophony of horror, one scream of pure rage, and the other scream of pure pain and fear.

The chair to which shayam was loosely tied creaked and groaned under the twisting and convulsing body till it tilted over crashing to the floor. Shayams weight and trashing movements shattered the chair setting him loose. With a ferial cry of  rage and desperation Shayamraj ran out the door and down the stairs  and out of the havali towards the temple where the rituals were being performed.

Arnav  and Khushi were seated besides the holy fire,  with their family and friends surrounding them, while the priest chanted the shlok's  invoking the gods to come and bless the couple. And purify the land that was once cursed by the separation of the eternal lovers

The priest  announced that it was time for the taking the 7 holy vows  by walking around the holy fire. "Do not stop the ritual no matter what happens. You must complete it." Said Archayaji, who had come up to the mandap,  indicating that the hardest part was now to start. 

Archayaji  went to the havan  set in the centre of the temple ground joining the other priest already seated and chanting the shlok's.  Amidst the chanting of the marriage shlok,  mingled the chants of the Hanuman chalisa.  Rohit, Parag ,Vishal  and Daksh  joined Archayaji and the other pundits on the ground, seating crossed legged, behind them on the mattresses spread around the havan, joining their hands and closing their eyes in pray.

Amids the chanting  a ferial cry rang out at some distance, Shayam was running towards the temple ground, his body horribly distorted,  his flesh was broken and black with bruises. His neck was stretch abnormally, and so was one hand and leg. Like something was trying to pull his body in different directions. Who so ever looked on this horrible sight gasped in horror. 

Shayam stopped some distance away from the haven on the grounds,  but he snarled and screeched he tried to step forward  but was only being pushed  back. Early in the day Archaryaji and cast symbols all around the ground with ash  and vermillion while chanting sacred binding spells.  This was what had trapped Shayamraj, "Khushali" he roared in desperation, shouting curses and obscenities to the holy men present.  But his choicest profanities were for Arnavya, describing innovation way in which he would like to kill him. And what he would do to Khushali once he had gotten rid of Arnavya.

Payal grabbed Akash's arm hiding her face in his shoulder,  unable to bare the sight in front of her. Kamaya stared with horrified amazement at Shayam, astrounded at the change in him .

Khushi face paled and her body trembled with fear, she clung tightly to Arnav's hand, just holding his hand made her feel safe taking a deep breath she followed Arnav around the fire, then switching place at the instruction of the priest,  to walk in front and Arnav followed, but they never let go of each other's hands.  They continues with the rituals that would finally make then husband and wife and bind them in holy matrimony in this life and every life after.

Chapter 26

Acharyaji knowing that the wedding ceremony would be completed soon,  went towards  the spot where shayamraj was trapped.  Two of his disciples followed behind him each carrying a bowl filled with ash.  Shayam spat and hissed as the holy man drew near. He chanted obscenities and profanities' gyrating his body in vulgar ways. Describing various ways he wanted to take revenge on Aranvya and Khushali. And even the Acharyaji amd everyone persent.

Acharyaji ignored the words coming out of Shayams mouth, and in a commanding voice that echoed throughout the temple grounds said, "Shayamraj, what you want will never happen, not now, not ever. You were unsuccessful in separating Arnavya and Khushali  when you were human. You lost everything even your sanity and your life. You have nothing to lose and nothing to gain but moksh." Acharyaji closed his eyes in pray, " I command you to leave this human vessel  and go to the land of the dead."

Shayam eyes rolled in his head, his face twisting tribally , "NO, Never." He screeched. Acharayaji took a fistful of ash from the bowl, held it to his lips mumbling  prays  and threw it at Shayam  who screamed in agony as the ash fell on him, Acharayaji repeated this a few times more.  Shayam exhausted  from the the pain and agony collapsed on the ground.

In the main temple the marriage ceremony was concluded with Arnav filling Khushi parting with the holy sindoor, and tying the mangal sutra around her neck.  The priest pronounced them husband and wife, and instructed them to take the blessings of the elders.  Arnav and Khushi touched the feet of Viran, he blessed them and their love. Hugging them both to his chest, happy that his son's ordeal with the nightmares for years would finally be over.

On the temple grounds Shayam lay on the ground sobbing, he slowly lifted his head and looked straight at  Acharayaji,  his eyes frightened and filled with tears that ran down his cheeks, "Please! Please!  Help me, please."  He sobbed his voice hoarse and dry. "Please panditji, help me, I can't bare this pain anymore, this torment." He cried in a croaked voice.  Rohit and Parag who had followed the Acharyaji  got a cup of water  from a nearby pot placed near the temple steps.  Rohit indicated it to Acharyaji who nodded, "place it within his reach but don't step into the circle." Rohit nodded and placed the cup within the symbol and stepped away quickly,  Shayam gave a grateful not and reached carefully for the cup his face twisting with pain at every movement. But the moment Shayams finger touch the cup, Shayamraj's  fierce scream render the air, "NOOO." Shayam's body was thrown back violently.

"Give me Khushali and I will let this man live." Shayamraj screeched, laughing maniacally . 

"You have lost, you cannot have Khushali, you killed her 85 years ago. Before you killed yourself and dammed you soul. You never left this earth.  But she moved on into another life to fulfil her destiny, to be once again united with her true and eternal love Arnavya." Archarayaji spoke in a calm but commanding voice. " they are now Arnav and Khushi ,  and they are now husband and wife, bound to eachother for eternity."  He indicated to his right,  where Arnav and khushi stood hand in hand, in their wedding garments , garland's around their necks , Arnav's scarf  knotted to Khushi dupptta.

Shayamraj screamed with rage, Shayam's body lifted up in the air, it flipped in the air a couple of times before it slammed hard into the ground, Cracking bones. Acharayaji took another fist full of ash and threw it at Shayam's convulsing body, shayamraj screamed in agony, but this time the holy man didn't stop.

The screaming went on and on, and as Shayams body twisted and convulsed, one scream turned into two. It went on and on jarring the nerves of everybody present. Arnav and khushi along with their friends and family watched helplessly.

Unable to take it anymore Rohit  stepped closer to the circle and hunched down, "Shayam, Shayam Jha, I know your here, and you can hear me." Shayam lifted his contorted face, his eyes alternating between sense and senseless, pleading and menacing, tears of pain and fear rolling down his cheeks.  Rohit assured that he was getting through to Shayam, said in a gentle reassuring voice, "that it buddy, we are here to help you,  but you have to help too."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry please help me." Shayam pleaded, and screamed as his body contorted violently, a trickle of blood running down his nose.

"Don't let go Shayam." Rohit yelled, slapping the ground with his hand, "don't you dare let go." Parag knelt besides Rohit.

"Shayam think of your parents and sister, think of your family, think of good memories you have had, the happy ones.  Forget the bad ones; let it go." Parag piped in encouraging.

"Shayam." Khushi called softly, she too went on her knees her face wet with tears of pity. "they are right Shayam, you're not a bad person and you don't deserve to suffer this. Don't let Shayamraj control you."  Her voice going firm and hard. "he is nothing but a sore loser. And he has no power over you or anything."

Shayamraj, voice screamed, "noo. Khushaliii." But it was hollow and distant.

Shayam screamed and shook his head violently and rigorously, like a wet dog.  Black smoke emitting from his body and mingling with the ash.

"it's over Bhai." Arnav spoke softly, pleading with Shayamraj; "there has been too much pain and suffering for too long, You need to find peace. You need to let go now, there is nothing to gain but peace. Let go."

Amidst great sobbing,  and what seemed like forever, Shayamraj's black entity separated from a sobbing shayam and he collapsed to the ground unconscious . The black smog like mass mingled with the ash in the air stepped away for shayam prone body.  As the first sigh of relief escaped the gathered crowd, the first drop of rain hit the parched earth of Kundanpur in 85 years. Rain as thick as curtains drop from the sky.  And as everybody looked on, the black smoke like entity turned into itself rolling over and over forming a small ball it disappeared into nothing.

Calm settled all around,  the chanting slowly faded as the fire from the havan got drowsed by the falling rain. The only sound was that of the rain and the ringing of the temple bells by the wind. People looked at Archaryaji who nodded with a calm satisfied smile on his face,  shouts of cheer and clapping rang out around the temple grounds  Joy and relief spread among the people gathered as everybody exchanged hugs. Rohit, Parag and Daksh rushed to shayam and gentlly lifted his unconscious and broken body, as Aracharyaji checked his pulse. Reassured that he was still alive they placed him on a make shift stretcher made of bamboo and carried him into the temple and out of the rain.

Khushi, Payal and Kamya hug each other as tears of relief and happiness mingled with the raindrops.  Unknown to most, people from the nearby village had gather at the temple grounds and had witnessed everything, were now jumping and dancing with joy Buvan Lal and his family amongst them. The curse had finally lifted and life was once again returning to Kundanpur. People from nearby were running to the temple with news of the trees dropping the rotten fruit and budding with new flowers. Amazed at the miracle that was taking place.

Arnav hugged his proud father and brother. Viran with a big smile of pride on his face slapped Arnav on the back then walked  towards the temple to meet Acharyaji and tend to Shayam.  Rohit and the others satisfied that Shayam was in good hands joined in the celebration with his friends, hugging Khushi, Payal and Kamya. The slapped Arnav on the back and thank him for having a screwed up pastlife, and giving him an adventure to remember.  This earned him a playfull punch for Arnav.  They were going to be friends for life and nothing seemed better.

At the temple the priests and headman of the villages had gathered and were making plans of having and all night vigil  in praise of God Shiva, the worship at the temple will be restored and will be marked as a sacred place that vanquished evil spirit. Everything was better

Arnav stood with his face to the sky as the rain dropped hard, but for once he didn't mind the discomfort.  He knew that at last he was free, free from his nightmares and headaches forever. Now he could have pretty dreams with his Khushi. He looked around for her and laughed loudly at the sight of her, she was completely drenched.  The bottom of her lehanga was covered with mud making it so heavy that she could barely move she clutched the folds of the heavy skirt in her small fist as she tried to walk towards him dragging the it behind her, he closed the distance between them, "do you know how ridiculous you look?" He laughed, she punched him in the chest with her small fist, she fell against his chest laughing, "bloody ridiculous, I can barely move with this thing on, and god knows what a scandal it would create if I just took it off." With a mocked look of horror, Arnav threw back his head and laughed and Khushi joined him. Everything was perfect.

After a while Khushi  bend down and tried to squeeze the water out of her lehanga but to no avail. She looked at Arnav questioningly. Still grinning he shook his head and lifted her wet lehanga and all. He was so happy that the extra weight didn't bother him.  Khushi clung to him with her arms around his neck, she kissed him on the cheek, "You know..?

"You love me." He said smugly.

"Forever..."

"Eternally."

****************THE END******************

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesomeness
I can't believe tht u updated almost after a year nd half
Beautiful endin
ridizzz thumbnail