Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nibrutiangel

AWSMMM PREVIEW ...ALL UPDATES ARE SO GOOD TOTALLY SPEECHLESS...

thanks for liking the FF😊
jineejiggs thumbnail
will update the next part tomorrow
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thanks for commenting😊, if you can witness the life of them then I may say that I am successful in my attempt, thank you so much dear, will continue soon, pleasure is all mine

U are successful in ur every attempt and will be too.
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalmadhu

U are successful in ur every attempt and will be too.

I just try my best to give my ideas the wings of words and the result is there, but thanks to you all for appreciating my work, I do mean it
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

<font color="#330033" size="4">will update the next part tomorrow</font>

waiting 🥳
jineejiggs thumbnail
here comes the next part, enjoy reading

recap

...He put a feathery kiss on her forehead and a gentle kiss on her lips uttering goodnight and closed the light.

Next day after Ram dropped Priya in her college, she came to the Principal's office. Her secretary told that the meeting is in the second half. Priya tried to know about the reason of the meeting but her secretary denied to divulge any details to her. Failing to know that she came in the staffroom and took her seat. Priya was on leave for about 10 days due to the marriage, so her colleagues were asking her about that after all it is all about Kapoors. Her colleagues still can't believe that Priya has been married to The Ram Kapoor and still she continue to do her job and also remain same as she was prior to her marriage. Though she was with her colleagues but her mind was occupied with the meeting, actually she fails to understand why Principal asked her to attend the meeting. Yehi sochte sochte she came in the class. The one good thing about Priya as a teacher is that she never led her problems and ideas come in while she is taking her classes, how much stress or excited she is. As usual she had her classes back to back till lunch time. After finishing her third lecture when she came in the staffroom she found the HOD (Head of the Dept. Sociology) Mrs. Ahuja was chatting with some other colleague of her. While entering in the staffroom Mrs. Ahuja saw her and smiled at her. Priya wanted to ask her something so she came to her and said,

Priya - ma'am, (actually Mrs. Ahuja had been her professor when she was in college) I need to talk to you, am sorry, but I need to

Mrs. Ahuja to her another colleague - will catch u later, saying this both of them come in the corridor of the staffroom.

Before Priya could start Mrs. Ahuja said, I know Priya, what you want to say, rather ask me, but let me tell you, you will get all your answers in the meeting so just relax, saying this she gave her a warm smile. Priya couldn't ask anything and came to take her fourth lecture.

It was lunch time, Priya came to the staffroom and sat on her chair, peechle kuch dino se woh mehsoos kar rahi hain ke she gets fatigued easily aur aaj toh aur bhi lag raha hain with that she doesn't feel like eating anything. She kept the attendance register aside and took out her phone which was as usual in silent. She checked her phone and saw no missed calls and msgs are there, she was about to put it back when it flashed, Priya looked at the screen and her lips curled in smile, it was Ram on the other hand, immediately she took the call.

Ram - lunch kar rahi thi kya?

Priya - nahi, abhi shuru nahi kiya, aapne khaya?

Ram - nahi, main bas abhi shuru karunga, waise tumne kyun nahi khaya?

Priya - mujhe bhook nahi hain

Ram - Priya, kya baat hain?, kuch hua hain kya?, tabiyat kharab lag rahi kya?...was cut in middle when Priya said,

Priya - mujhe kuch nahi hua hain, main theek hoon, woh bas...aise hi...

Ram - tum mujhse kuch chhupa rahi ho?, ruko am coming there...

Priya - uski zaroorat nahi hain, main...bas...woh...

Ram - bolo na kya hua hain?

Priya - mujhe bohot tension ho rahi hain

Ram - kyun?

Priya - woh actually aaj Principal ma'am ne ek meeting call ki hain and she asked me to attend that

Ram - toh isme tensionwali kya baat hain

Priya - pata nahi, kuch ajeeb lag raha hain, I don't know

Ram - achha theek hain, yeh batayo kab hain meeting?

Priya - lunch ke baad

Ram - Priya, just relax, and calm down, kuch nahi hoga, it will be a good one for you, aur agar koi pareshaani ho toh mujhe call kar dena, and don't worry its just a meeting yaar and my warrior princess is very strong I know, she can handle everything perfectly, I have full confidence on you, no matter what it be, am always with you, I love you...,saying this both Ram and Priya stayed silent for moments but then again Ram started, bas ab aur kuch nahi, go and have your lunch, mujhe kuch nahi sunna hain, aur agar tum nahi mani toh I will come and make you eat from my hands.

Priya who was listening to Ram for some time said, I miss you Ram, she had tears in her eyes and her voice chocked due to emotion.

Ram felt that and said, I miss you too jaan, ab jao, jaldi se lunch finish karo and attend your meeting.

Priya smiled to him and said, aap bhi khana khaa lijiye

Ram - haan kar lunga, waise meeting ke baad ek call kar dena

Priya - koshish karungi, pata nahi kab khatam hogi, but will try, saying this both hung up the call. Priya was speaking Ram over phone in the verandah of the staffroom, she came inside and took out her lunch box and started to eat.

In the Principal's room, Priya along with her HOD, Mrs. Ahuja were seating across the table of Principal Mrs. Ela Vincent Rodrigues. Priya was seating quietly but her heart and mind were constantly buzzing with lots of questions and a strange feeling. Priya cameback in her senses when Mrs. Rodrigues said,

Ela - Priya, u must be thinking why I have asked you to attend this meeting?, well there is a reason behind it. Priya you have been the best student of this college and now a very good and capable teacher. So we both I mean me and Mrs. Ahuja have recommended your name in the panel. Very selected colleges got the chance to represent and our college is one of them. You will be representing our college. A seminar cum conference is going to take place in Singapore where all SAARC countries (South Asian Association for Regional Coordination) are going to participate and will discuss on gender equality and women empowerment in developing countries. This conference is organized by UNO and it is a Government of India initiative. The seminar is on the next month and I have already proposed your name. It's a 10 day seminar cum conference. This is a very prestigious seminar and am very proud that you will represent our college.

Priya was left speechless, such a presitigeous opportunity has come in her life, this is indeed a happy moment for her but how can she go Singapore that also for 10 days. She can't imagine her single moment without Ram and here she has to leave him for...no she can't accept this, nothing is more important than him in her life, she can't. Priya looked at Mrs. Rodrigues and said, ma'am, I just want some time to think about it.

Ela - sure Priya, I know u have a family and u need to consult with ur husband too but Priya this is a life time opportunity and I know you have that capability to represent us.

Priya - thank you ma'am for having such faith in me but I just need some time to think.

Mrs. Ahuja - okay Priya, u take your time, do let us know before this weekend, well we will all wait for a positive feedback from you.

Priya smiled and excused her and came to the staff room. She took her remaining classes and came back to Kapoor Mansion. She came to her room freshnd up and came to the bed. She was still thinking about the meeting. The more she thinks about it the more she came to the conclusion, woh jitna soch rahi hain utna hi woh iss natije pe pahaunch rahi hain ke she can't live without Ram. Ram aur woh dono hi ek dusre se alag nahi reh pate hain, abhi usse apni family ke bare me sochna hain, apne bachhen ke bare me sochna hain, Ram and she badly wanted their baby, aise me woh kaise but her another half of inner soul was constantly telling her that this is a golden opportunity, sab ko zindagi me yeh mauka nahin milta hain aur usse yeh mauka mila hain, she always dreamt of pursuing her higher studies in abroad but now she is getting the chance to interact and keep her views and notions on international platform which is so presitigeous and rare. She can't afford to loose this chance. Priya was in two states of mind, she was confused and at the same time tired. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. In the evening she came downstairs and came in the kitchen. Saumya was in the kitchen, actually she was on leave. She smiled and said,

Saumya - bhabhi aap kab aaye?

Priya - woh aaj thoda jaldi class khatam ho gaya toh aa gayi

Saumya - aap beythiye main chai le aati hoon

Priya and Saumya sat on the sofas and enjoyed their tea. After some time both came in the kitchen and started to prepare the dinner. Though Bansi kaka is there to prepare it but for Ram, Priya had to prepare something or either everyday, in fact Priya loves that. After dinner got over, Ram and Priya both were in their room. Ram could feel that Priya is unmindful, infact she didn't call him after her meeting. Ram couldn't get time to talk with her after he came back from office as Priya was busy with her family chores. But now he thinks of talking with her. He came out freshnd and saw Priya was preparing the bed.

Ram - tumne bataya nahi aaj meeting me kya hua?, kya boli Principal ma'am ne?

Priya paused for some moments then continue to carry her work.

Ram sensed something is bothering her so he make her face him and kept his hand on her shoulders, and kept looking at her. On the other hand Priya was trying to suppress her feelings, but after some moment Ram lifts her chin with his right hand and asked, kya hua Priya meeting mein?

Priya looked at him and tightly hugged him in her embrace. Ram was baffled initially but then understood something really has happened in the meeting today for which Priya is so upset, he lovingly caressed her hair and kept his chin rested on her head and said softly rather teasing her, aaj itna pyaar kyun aa raha hain apni pati dev ke upar, baat kya hain?

Hearing him Priya clutched him more tightly and said, mujhe yunhi aise rehna hain aapke saath.

Ram laughed and said, aise yunhi rehna hain toh hum dono ki hi halaat kharab ho jayegi, tum kahon toh hum log bed pe bhi shuru kar sakte hain.

Priya hit him on his chest and lossened her embrace and look at him. Ram saw a sheath of tears glistening in her eyes. He made her sit on the bed and said,

Ram - ab batayo, baat kya hain

Priya kept silent for moments and then said everything to him.

Ram on hearing her became very excited and in such he hugged her tightly and showered his kisses on her forehead and cheeks. He congratulated her again by giving her a tight hug.

Priya - par main nahi attend karna chahti yeh seminar.

Ram was astonished to hear her and asked kyun?

Priya - kyunki main nahi reh payungi aap ko chhod ke, meri family ko chhod ke.

Ram - main janta hoon Priya par yeh bhi toh socho yeh mauka sab ko nahi milta, u have been selected for such presitigeous platform, am so proud of you.

Priya -Mr. Kapoor, aap kyun nahi samajhte mere liye meri family aur aap se badkar kuch nahi hain, main manti hoon ke yeh bohot bada mauka hain par main aapse dur nahi reh payungi.

Ram - bas 10 din ki toh baat hain aur hum dono dur kahan hain?, tum toh hamesha mere saath hi ho.

Priya - aap samajhte kyun nahi hain, main...main..., saying this she get up from the bed and stand in the middle of the room

Ram came to her and cupped her face and found Priya having tears in her eyes, he wiped her tears and Priya buried her face in his chest and hugged him tightly and said, I need you Ram, I want to feel you in me, I want you to  complete me, I want to be the mother of your child, saying this she hugged him more tightly. Ram too became emotional, Priya never said such to him but he knew she always need him, she loved him so much that her eyes speak thousands. Ram was too feeling such but he at the same time was very happy with the news. This is a very rare opportunity and Priya got such on her merit. He remembered how Priya told him about her dreams of pursuing higher studies in abroad but she couldn't. Ram, in fact asked her to pursue such but she rejected that but today the opportunity came in her way, and she is just turning it down for the sake of him and his family. Ram just couldn't let that happen. He is so proud of her achievement, he can't be so selfish, though it's very difficult for him to stay away from his beloved but he will take that pain, Priya ke liye woh yeh bhi seh lega. He has decided that he will make her agree and understand about the opportunity. He cupped her face again and took her lips in him, as both their lips crashed against each other, Ram tried to soothe her with his actions. He parted her lips and invaded in her mouth, now their tongues are battling and Ram could feel Priya is also responding him with equal fervor. While kissing they come in the bed, Ram gently laid her down still both were kissing. While kissing her, Ram caressed her cheeks with his hand. Priya was lost in his touch and kiss. After several minutes both ended their kiss to take air. Ram looked at Priya and saw her eyes are closed shut as she was still savouring the moment. Ram bend a little on her and said in her ears, I love you, and will always love you more than my life. Priya opened her eyes and kept looking at him. Ram encircled her from her waist and slept beside him, resting his head on the crook of her neck. Priya too closed her eyes sleeping peacefully encircled by her Man, after some times it was seen she shifted her position and now both were facing each other, still Ram have his hands encircling Priya on her waist...it was 4:30 in the clock, samne ka aasmaan dheere dheere suraj ke jagne ka intezaar kar raha hain toh dusri taraf Ram was awake and was watching his beloved sleeping peacefully in his embrace. He was just staring at her without blinking his eyes. He even didn't change his position just because he didn't want to disturb her. Ram while watching her sleep was thinking in his heart, kya yehi woh ladki hain jiske saath uski shaadi huyi thi, jisko usne reject karne ki socha tha, Natasha aur Karthik ke rishte ne usse bhi zindagi ka ahem aur keemti rishta dilwa diya. Aaj Priya ke bina ek pal nahi soch sakta woh lekin ek waqt tha jab yeh dono sirf ek compromised shaadi jiye hain. Sarah ke wajah se Ram ne Priya ko bohot dukh diya hain par ussi ke wajah se aaj hum dono ek ho paye hain. Kab Priya meri zindagi ki itni important hissa bann gayi pata hi nahi chala aur aaj I badly want and need her, ek pal ke liye usse dur nahi reh pata main, I too want my family, my child, yes I want my kid, I want her to be the mother of my children, thinking about children, Ram gently put his hand on Priya's belly, and said in his heart I want my junior to come soon.

With the dawn of new day, Priya lazily opened her eyes and saw Ram is sleeping beside her but his hand was caressing her belly. Priya smiled and kep her hand on his and slowly rubbed her belly. She said in her heart, main nahi janti tum kab ayoge, mujhse zyada tumhara intezaar tumhare papa kar rahe hain, lekin yeh main janti hoon ki tum jab ayoge to tumhe world ki best papa milenge. Slowly Priya took Ram's hand entwined with her and kissed it gently and kept that on her chest and said in hush tone, I love you, love you more than myself. Priya kept herself in that position for some more time then slowly came out from Ram's embrace and came in the bathroom. She freshnd up and came downstairs. She came in the kitchen and started preparing tea. It was just 6 o'clock in the morning. She knows dadi was awake by now, so she came with the tray in dadi's room and found she was awake and was reading something. Looking up and dadi saw Priya with tea tray in her hand,

Dadi - aaja, bohot din ho gaye tere haath ki subah ka chai nahi peeya

Priya - isi liye socha aaj peete hain, saying this she handed the cup to her.

Dadi sipped the tea and smiled and said, bohot badiya, Golu so rahe hain kya?

Priya - haan dadi woh soo rahe hain

Dadi - puttar, Golu tera khayal toh rakhhta hain na?

Priya shyly said jee dadi

Dadi - puttar, mere Golu ne bohot kuch saha hain, apne bauji ke jaane ke baad usne hum sab ke liye hi socha hain, kabhi aapne aap ke bare me nahi socha, iss ghar ke bade bte hone ka sara farz nibhaya hain usne, apne bhai beheno ke liye apna sab kuch nichawar kar diya usne, kabhi kisi se kuch nahi kaha, manga, sab ko har waqt khush dekhna chahta hain woh, lekin uska khaalipan main dekh pati thi, andar hi andar woh bohot akela tha, isi liye kaam me aur uljha liya tha khud ko lekin tere aane ke baad uski aankhon me woh khaalipan mujhe nazar nahi aati hain, hamesha muskurata hua chehra dekhta hoon uska, thank you puttar, mere Golu ke zindagi me itni khushiyan lane ke liye, tum dono aise hi khush raho mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye.

Priya kept her head down and was just listening to dadi. She knows these and probably this was the main reason why she opted out from this Conference, she too can't live without Ram. Jab se shaadi kar ke iss ghar me aayi hain usne Ram ke ilava aur kuch socha hi kahan hain, jab papa ke ghar me thi tab bhi usi ke bare me hi sochti rehti thi, Sarah ka sachhai Neeti se janne ke baad bhi Ram uske zehen se nahi gaya tha; kab, kaise Priya ko Ram se pyaar ho gaya pata hi nahi chala aur jab yeh baat samajh me aayi tab bohot der ho gayi thi, Sarah aa gayi thi unn dono ke beech me aur Priya ko laga Ram aaj bhi usse hi pyaar karte hain lekin Ram proved that he only loves one woman and there is only one woman in his life and that is SHE. Haar baar apni pyaar se, apni care se aur apne aapnepan se Ram iss baat ko prove karte gaye. Ram sirf pyaar hi nahi karte hain par izzat bhi karte hain, aur aaj jab hum dono ek dusre ke itne kareeb aa gaye hain toh main unhe chhod ke nahi jaa payungi. Main nahi reh payungi aap ke bina Mr. Kapoor, mujhe aapki adat ho gayi hain. Thinking this she came to her room and saw Ram is still sleeping peacefully. She came and sat on the bed on his side. He was sleeping in prostrate position that his chest was touching the bed. Priya gently caressed his hair with her fingers while looking at him. She continuously staring at him, ek ajeeb si feeling ho rahi thi usse maano jaise kuch chooth raha ho haath se, she was feeling restless too. After some moments Ram opened his eyes and saw Priya was sitting next to him and caressing his hair, he looked up at her and saw she was staring at him, he took her hands in him and kept his head on her lap clutching her tightly with his hands.

Ram - wakei me Priya tumhare haathon me jaado hain, tum...he stopped as he looked up and saw Priya was trying to control her tears. He got up from his sleeping position and looked at her intently. He gently wiped her tears and made her lie down. He understood that Priya is disturbed from yesterday's matter. He could feel that she needs him. He took her dupatta from her and towered on her. He kissed on her cheeks, eyes and then on lips, it wasn't an aggressive one and with that slowly took out the clothings from both of them and very gently entered in her. With one stroke he entered her though she wasn't wet but still she took him in her. Priya felt the soothe and calmness when Ram entered in her, though she shut her eyes and grasped his shoulder for sudden jolt but she felt her pain, her agony, her insecurity is fading away, only a pure joy and satisfaction is engulfing her. Ram could understand that Priya is now calm and she felt good taking him inside her. He let himself coming in and out and very gently and slowly he thrusted in her deeply. Priya moaned in pleasure and Ram again took her lips in him and this time Priya was too responding him. Slowly both felt that they are feeling that pressure and Ram raised his motion, Priya scratched his back when she was in her ecstasy, in fact she too raised herself to meet his thrusts, after some moments Priya reached her climax while Ram was still on and after few more push he too reached his climax and filled her with his love juices. Priya lazily opened her eyes and saw Ram is watching her intently, she in low and whispered voice said, I love you. Ram lowered himself and kissed her and said, I love you too. Both remained like this for sometime then Ram came to her side and tucked her in duvet and also lied down beside her in duvet. Priya hugged him and kept her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She wanted to be with Ram like this forever. She doesn't know but some strange fear is making her fear the most. Ram too embraced her in his hug and closed his eyes.

At the breakfast table, all gathered and was eating while chatting. Priya is feeling better now. Never ever she has make love like this, in fact jab se woh aur Ram ne consummate kiya hain kabhi bhi aise nahi kiya hain. Every time they both wanted to have themselves par aaj dono ne hi aisa kuch socha nahi tha par dono ne hi uss cheez ko enjoy kiya, Ram was so gentle and caring today that he almost made Priya feel that she is his gudiya. Priya apne hi andar soch rahi thi aur blush kar rahi thi ke kaise Ram ne uske mann ko par liya tha, woh chahti thi Ram ko feel karna but sach me hoga she wasn't expecting. Ram itne concerned aur caring hain ke Priya can't control herself from falling for him. Yunhi aise sochte sochte Priya looked upward and found Ram is staring at her, she smiled at him and concentrated on her food.

Dadi - Rishabh, Saumya ka ab chutti bhi hain aur woh ghar me beyth ke bore bhi ho jati hain toh tum log kab jaa rahe ho honeymoon par?

Ram - haan waise kab jaa raha hain tu?

Rishabh - bhai, aap jante ho kitna kaam hain ab, naya project bhi shuru hua hain aur abhi bhi main aapse aur Vikrambhai se seekh hi raha hoon...

Ram - toh iske liye kya tu apna honeymoon pe nahi jayega, yeh kaisa logic hua?, turning to Saumya again said, tu bol tujhe kahan jana hain, main ticket aur reservations karwa deta hoon

Now Saumya couldn't say anything she was shy already when dadi asked such and now bhappa also, she blushed, Priya watched her and said,

Priya - isme sharmanewali kya baat hain, waise baat bhi toh sahi hain, yehi toh umar hain enjoy karne ki, aur honeymoon pe toh sab jaate hain, hum dono bhi toh...stopped in middle and looked at Ram and saw he was also watching her.

Both Krishnaji and dadi smiled at each other hearing Priya.

Dadi - pata hain Saumya, tere bhappa aur bhabhi ko bade mushkil se honeymoon pe bheja hum logone, lekin tum dono ke case me aisa nahi hoga, Rishabh, main kuch sunna nahi chahti hoon, tum dono zaroor jaoge, lekin usse pehele Saumya ka pagphere ki rasm bhi puri karni paregi.

Ram - toh phir ek kaam karte hain Rishabh and Saumya pehele pagphere ke liye jayenge wahin se direct yeh dono apne honeymoon ke liye chale jayenge, theek hain.

Rishabh - par bhai main abhi kaise...

Ram - main abhi zinda hoon, so don't worry.

RaYa were in their bedroom, Priya was going through her note's file and Ram was busy on his I-pad, when suddenly Priya screamed, aaahhh!, Ram turned and saw Priya clutched her belly and sat on the sofa. He came running to her and asked,

Ram - Priya, tum theek toh ho?, bohot dard ho raha hain kya?

Priya felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen and shut her eyes tightly to bear it. After some moments she slowly opened her eyes and saw Ram is staring at her worriedly, she said feebly, am okay Mr. Kapoor.

Ram - did I hurt you in the morning?

Priya nodded her head in negation.

Ram - I think humein ek baar doctor ke paas jana chahiye...

Priya - uski koi zaroorat nahi hain am fine, shayad mera monthly cycle ka waqt ho gaya hain toh...

Ram - are u sure?

Priya smiled and said, itni fikr mat kijiye, kuch nahi hua hain mujhe

Ram - main tumhare health ko leke koi compromise nahi karna chahta, if u r saying then okay but I think humein ek baar doctor ke paas jana chahiye.

Priya - kuch nahi hua hain mujhe, main bilkul theek hoon, ab chaliye warna der ho jayegi.

Ram - tum iss halat me college jaogi?

Priya - mujhe kuch nahi hua hain aur waise bhi aaj mere bohot important lectures hain toh I can't afford to miss that.

Ram - theek hain par if you feel uncomfortable plz call me then and there.

Priya smiled and nodded her head.

so what do you all think, will Priya go for the conference?, will Ram make her for the Seminar?, is something coming in their life?, why Priya is getting so tensed now-a-days?, kya kuch honewala hain inn dono me?, can Ram live without his Priya?, what will be family and friendz reactions on this achievement of Priya?, to know more keep reading. If you all like the part then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments

leena04 thumbnail
res 1

*edited*

Part 46
yaay I m first yaar awesome update just mind blowing too gud such a emotinal part Ram understand Priya so well he can get unsaid words of her too feb it is... I m enjoying every beat of this RaYa... Ram is so caring & loving towards Priya awesome i m just in love with this Ram... so this is the big opertunity for Priya really she should not miss it any how but its also tru she can't stay away from Ram after all he is her everything... can understand Prita's state she is really in trouble... hope naya mehman sab kuch thik kar de... bt when is the new coming of his/ her arrival???
Edited by leena04 - 10 years ago
sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
speechless.cntinue soon.n thank u for pm.but aj pm se pehlei read kr lia.Edited by sampa123 - 10 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priya is in two minds to attend seminar or not but ram is so encouraging her that she should attend the seminar he is so understanding but Wat happen to priya hope she is fine continue soon and thanx for the pm the update was good
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
superb part...!!!
is priya prgnant...???😕
i guess priya will attend this confrnc.
bt hope evn ram goes with her...!!

contn soon...!!
thnx fr the pm...!!😊