thanks😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
thanks😃
Originally posted by: No2Pencil
am so sorry hashi for being so late...i wrote full analysis and when i posted my net connection broke..😭😭...so this time i won't able to do full detailed one but lemme do it briefly...😃
i loved the sonam siggies...dat cigar one and flying one i loved the most..aditya siggy was also beautiful, loved the texture over there...DIA was absolutely mesmerizing siggies..jesus! ur all sushmita sen was so colorful and gorgeous..i loved the yellow one..icons- as usual no one can catch u in dat..i specially loved the siddharth icons..he is looking so so cute..animated siggy- damn! kareena is looking super hot..i wish u culd have made more..ur all request look beautiful..have to amna shariff is one gorgeous lady..😆well! brillant work hashii, and again sorry..i will surely give full analysis next time...bear dis , this time only..😆...u know i love u alot..








under each siggies 😆Originally posted by: HashiBoo
MadhubalaNYC WORK DUDE 👏Qubool HaiGood 👏IPKKNDO MY GOSH WHAT CREATIVITY I MEAN WOW Saif Wala WOW 😆😆😉Sushant Sigh Rajput2nd best after that IPK 1 😛Chitraangadauff too hot 😳 😆Aishwaryabuht he acche 👏Gauhar Khanto goodawesome ⭐️awww its great 😳vampire diariesgreat 1 👍🏼
Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
#12 Hi, my name Priya and I have been creating since November 2009. I make signatures, icons and animations. I would like to thank everyone for...
232