Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
here comes another preview, hope you will enjoy this also

Priya got up from her position and sat on the bed and said, yes Ma'am.

It was her college Principal Mrs. Ela Vincent Rodrigues.

Ela - Priya, I just wanted to inform you that tomorrow we have a staff meeting in my office and I want you to attend that, it's important.

Priya saw her and asked, bhabhi, kuch chahiye kya aapko?

Kajaal - iss baar karwachauth pe bohot mazaa aaya, har baar main aur Rajaani manate the iss baar pura pariwaar tha.

Priya - haan bhabhi bohot mazaa aaya, aap log sab aaye shaadi me toh raunak aur bad gaya, pariwaar ise hi toh kehte hain.

Kajaal - haan aur agar uss pariwaar me kisi ko kuch ho jaye toh bohot dukh hota hain

Priya turned and asked in concerned voice, kisiko kuch hua hain kya?, bachhen toh sab...Kajaal cuts her in middle and said, sab theek hain, main tumhari baat kar rahi hoon, tumhe kya hua hain?

Priya smiled and said, mujhe kya hua hain, kuch bhi toh nahi.

Ram came out freshnd up and saw Priya was sleeping while half lying on the couch. Ram stand near the couch for moments and then caress Priya's hair and said, I know you are tired, rest.

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx Ujjainin..
wish u a Happy and safe Diwali too.

Oye professor kaha se tapki?? Priya ko kuch hua hai kya?? 😛😛
interesting
Edited by bpatil3 - 10 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
preview was good
and happy diwali
leena04 thumbnail

happy diwali to u to dear par yeh proffeser kaha se aa gayi??? & hope Priya is fine feeling something is wrong with her... post the next soon waiting for next...
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful updates.. please continue soon
sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
asusual acchai preview u know..bs pls updt dedo.
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nice preview...wht happen to priya??
update soon
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice previews...!!!
update soon...!!
jineejiggs thumbnail
will update tomorrow
jineejiggs thumbnail
sorry to keep you all wait, here comes the update, hope you all will enjoy reading this.

recap

...kuch ajeeb lag raha tha usse, shayad itne waqt tak bhooka rehne se uski bhook mar gayi thi but she didn't want to show her restlessness, so she pretended to eat and eat little bit.

After the dinner everyone geared up to leave. Shipraji hugged Priya lovingly and blessed her, Saumya also hugged her parents back as they are leaving for Hyderabad tomorrow, udhaar Amritsarwale bhi kal nikal rahe hain, itne din sabne bohot enjoy kiya hain, iss shaadi ke liye phir se sabne ek saath mil ke khub masti ki, sab bohot razi khushi nipat bhi gaya. Ek ek kar ke sab chale gaye, Shergills also bid them good bye and finally sab apne kamre me chale aaye. Ram and Priya entered the room and Ram bolted the door, Priya came in the room and found the entire room is decorated with scented aroma candles, no lights were on and only the candles were burning, adhi roshni aur adha andhere me yeh room behaad khoobsurat lag raha tha. Priya felt very happy and she understood Ram has made this. Ram, on the other hand was watching Priya's reactions standing at one corner, he understood Priya loved the decoration. Priya turned to him and saw he is giving his signature smile.

Priya - yeh sab aapne kab kiya?

Ram didn't say anything just came close to her and said, am really very sorry, and put a feathery kiss on her forehead and in reflex action Priya hugged him in her embrace. For moments they stand there like that. Ram had already taken out his coat and tie and it was on the chair. He freed Priya from the hug and took out her dupatta. Priya kept standing there, Ram saw her, she was in her choli and lehenga. Ram looked her again and while looking at her he came to her back, he slowly opened her hair, shifts that in one side and looked at her back. The choli has one dori and it was deep cut too. Ram placed his palm on her back leaving Priya shivered in pleasure. He slided his palm on her back giving her the message that he wants her immensely. Priya was lost in his touch when suddenly she felt wet kisses on her back, she clutched her lehenga with her fingers to suppress her moans, she was enjoying this pleasure, on the other hand Ram was continuously kissing on her back. He came in front and saw Priya has her eyes closed, he cupped her face and kissed her, he parted her lips and both started communicating through their tongue, they created havoc with their tongue, both were sucking each other, a passionate kiss turned to a full mouth one. Both of them didn't leave each other till their thirst got satisfied. After so many minutes passed both came down slowly and wanted to take air, they left each other. Ram scooped Priya in his arms and placed her on the bed, Priya was sitting on the bed clutching knees with her hand. Ram came and sat behind her and started taking out her jewellery, he took the neckpiece from her body and kissed on her neck, next he took out earing, kissed on her earlobe, he took out her bangles one by one and kissed her palms, he even took out her silver anklet and kissed on her toe, Priya was feeling heavenly with each and every touch of her MAN. Ram again came to her back and sat behind her, he started kissing her back and opened her dori, Priya closed her eyes, Ram slided her choli and gave wet kisses on her shoulder, now he laid down Priya and took his shirt off from his body, he slided more her choli and gave wet kisses all over neck, shoulder and cleavage, and finally he took out the choli from her body. Priya felt Ram was caressing her bare mounds, Priya was enjoying each and every pleasure given by him, she too wanted her husband. Ram trailed his kisses from her breast to her waist and then followed to her naval area, he stopped there, Priya opened her eyes and looked at him and saw he is undressing himself and within minutes he appeared naked in front of her. Ram took the lehenga from Priya's body and both can see each other without any hindrance of clothing. Ram continued his kiss to her thighs and inner thighs, he parted her and kissed her intimate part, Priya absorbed that pleasure while arching her body, he came up and kissed her lips feverishly, and whispered, I want my baby Priya, will you give me?, Priya cupped his face in her palm and said, Ram, am ready for our baby, make me  yours...that night both started the journey which was meant for their love, they were ready to explore the next step of their relation, kehte hain shaadi tabhi kamiyaab hoti hain jab aulad wajood me aata hain aur iss baar Ram aur Priya dono hi chahte hain ki unke pyaar ki nishaani unn dono ki rishton ki wajood bann ke aaye. The entire night they burned in their passion and heat and tried to create their own replica. For not a single moment both left each other, their burning desire let them explore the new avenues of making love and both were engrossed in that pleasure. It was almost dawn and it was seen that Ram was still on top of Priya and both were panting, the deep thrust of Ram was making Priya perspire but she love to be loved like this. Priya screamed in pleasure and moaned, Higherrr...Uhhggghhh...Aaahhh...,as Ram could feel she was again coming up, he raised his motion and within minutes both exploded their juice inside Priya. Ram had sweat-beads on his forehead and he was too out of his breath, he collapsed on Priya's bosom and both remained like that. After some time, Priya wiped his sweetbeads with her hand and caressed his hair with her fingers. Ram clutched her tightly and kept his head on the crook of her neck. Priya could feel his hot breath against her skin and she closed her eyes with the immense pleasure she felt today.

The sun rays were falling on the face of Priya, she stirred in her sleep, wanted to turn her body but couldn't, she felt the weight, she lazily opened her eyes and found Ram is sleeping peacefully hugging her tightly on her bossom. A smile appeared on Priya's face, she felt her body sore and aching but she can't stop herself from kissing her husband. Priya lowered her head and kissed Ram on his lips softly and greeted him good morning. Feeling the familiar touch on his lips, Ram opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful site of his life, the face of his darling wife. He kissed her back and also greeted her. Both keep staring at each other for moments. Then Ram asked her,

Ram - Priya, is it paining?

Priya was feeling sore and pain in her body, but she doesn't want to make Ram feel guilty any more. She knows Ram cares for her and yesterday both wanted to feel each other. Priya said no to him. Ram cupped her face and asked,

Ram - look at me and say, dard ho raha hain?

Priya looked at him, as she didn't have any choice but couldn't say anything. Ram understood her answer. He kissed her gently and said,

Ram - am sorry to give u pain, but I couldn't control myself

Priya - please don't say sorry Mr. Kapoor, hum dono hi jante hain ke hum ek dusre ko kitna chahte hain, aur chahat main maafi ki koi gunjaaish nahi hoti hain, khud ko guilty feel karne ki zaroorat nahi hain.

Ram was looking at her continuously, after sometime Priya felt awkward, she covered herself properly under the duvet and looked at him, Ram was still gazing at her.

Priya - aap aise kya dekh rahe hain?

Ram - main apni khoobsurat biwi ko dekh raha hoon, kyun tumhe koi problem hain?

Priya shyed hearing him but didn't show her shyness rather she said in her teasing tone, aisa kya hain aapki biwi me?

Ram - tum nahi samjhogi

Priya - wahi toh samajhna hain mujhe, aap samjhaiye

Ram - woh toh shayad main samjha nahi payunga, kyunki she is way beyond of describing and explaining, I just only know one thing that am the luckiest person on this Earth to have her.

Priya smiled hearing this, she was very happy to hear it.

Ram continued, the best ever gift I get in my life. Priya looked at him in amazement. She was wondering kya yehi woh Ram Kapoor hain jiske saath uski shaadi huyi thi, jo kabhi apne feelings share karne se darta tha, jo Priya se har chhoti badi baat pe ladta tha. She snapped out from her thought when she found Ram too close to her face. She felt his warm breath, where Ram continued, aur iss gift ko main zindagi bhar apne se alag nahi hone dunga, saying this he pressed his soft lips on her forehead marking her as his cherished possession of life...about half an hour later, Priya came out from Ram's embrace and tried to get up from the bed. She searched for her clothes but they were lying away on the floor. Priya couldn't take that, she was naked and was tucked under duvet. She sat on the bed resting her back on headrest tucking her properly, she couldn't move from the bed. Ram was looking at her helpless condition and was smilling. Priya looked at him and found him smilling. Now she is feeling more helpless and miserable, aaj bhi Priya, Ram ke samne aise nahi reh sakti, so she said,

Priya - Mr. Kapoor, please mujhe mere kapde pass kar dijiye

Ram - tum khud hi le lo

Priya - main nahi le sakti, aap please dijiye na

Ram - aise hi uth jao, what's there to hide from me

Priya now in pleading tone, please...

Ram - Priya, hum dono ne hi ek dusre ko pura dekha hain, toh issme sharmanewali kya baat hain?

Priya know this but still some kind of shyness she feels whenever she remains like this. She couldn't say anything, just kept her eyes down.

Ram looked at her and smirked. He gave her the dupatta. Priya left speechless for sometime coz what will she do with her dupatta. She kept looking at that, while Ram was constantly giggling seeing her helpless condition.

Ram - mere haath me sirf yehi aaya, if you don't want it then let me take this from you, saying this he was trying to get hold on the dupatta when Priya said,

Priya - nahi, it's okay, main isi se kaam chala lungi.

Ram laughed at her silently, while Priya shifted herself, showing her back to Ram, she draped the dupatta like a towel. She came out from the bed, Priya barely covered her inner thighs with the dupatta and was clutching tightly near her chest. With messy hair and smudged sindoor, and enormous love bites all over her body, she was looking irresistible to Ram's eyes. Priya was about to move from bed when she found something is pulling back to her, in reflex action Priya turned and saw Ram is holding one end of her dupatta and was pulling back. Priya pleaded through her eyes to stop teasing her but Ram was in no mood to listen to her. He came out from bed and to Priya's surprise he was wearing his shirt and pant, he pulled Priya and she landed on his chest. Priya was still clutching her dupatta. Ram cupped her face and looks intently in her eyes, his lips came crashing on her as both shared a passionate lip lock, after many moments Ram left her lips and saw Priya was catching her breath and her eyes were closed, Ram smiled and almost whispered, tum itna sharmayogi toh mere bachhe bhi sharmile paida honge, hearing him Priya opened her eyes and found Ram was smiling looking at her. After giving her a tight hug Ram left her and said, go and freshnd up, u must be feeling sticky. Priya shyed hearing him and went to washroom.

After some time Priya came out wearing a floral salwar kameez. She had taken shower and water droplets were still flowing from her hair, she came to the dresser and combed her hair, put sindoor on her maang and came out from changing room. To her surprise Ram has cleared all the mess in the room. He kept the candles aside, took the scattered clothes from floor and kept that on couch and prepared the bed. While he was doing these, Priya came out and looked at this and said,

Priya - am impressed Mr. Kapoor, well you deserve applause for this.

Ram turned and face her, he said, maine kahan tha na ke tum hamesha mujhe underestimate karti ho

Priya laughed at his childish antics and said, theek hain aaj iske liye aapko ek aloo ka paratha aur extra milega.

Ram - areee waah!, tab toh main roz karunga yeh kaam, waise kya aur koi reward nahi mil sakta?

Priya - aloo paratha se badkar bhi kuch hain kya aapke liye?

Ram was looking intently to Priya's luscious lips which was inviting him, he said without shifting his gaze, yes

Priya - aur kya hain woh?

Ram came close to her and to Priya's surprise gently brushed his lips on her and said on her lips, yeh hain

Ram aur Priya kuch der raise hi khare rahe, Priya pushed him back gently and said, aisa kuch bhi reward nahi milega aapko, now u go and freshnd up, main neeche jaa rahi hoon, saying this she came downstairs and Ram went to freshn up.

All were gathering at the breakfast table. Priya and Saumya were serving the breakfast. Dadi and Krishnaji were discussing about yesterday's karwachauth celebrations as it was hugely successful and all credit goes to her bahus. Both Priya and Saumya were smiling hearing them. Rishabh came down, he was ready for the office, he took the seat, he wished everyone and came and takes his seat. Rishabh and Saumya exchanged their smile through their eyes. Priya looked at them and she smiled in her heart. While everyone was ready to start breakfast Ram came down and took his seat. Priya served him with his favourite aloo paratha. She served him today an extra one as promised. He smiled to her for his reward. Priya smiled too looking his angelic childish smile. Sab dinning table pe baith ke baatein kar rahe the ke aaj Saumya ke parents' aur Amritsarwale chale jayenge.

Dadi - Golu, tu sabko kothi se yahan le aane ki arrangement kar, sab yahi se jayenge, woh hamare samdhi bhi hain aur rishtedaar bhi toh jaate waqt theek se vidaa karna hamara farz banta hain.

Ram - jee dadi, main driver ko keh dunga ke woh unn sabko leke aaye

Dadi turned to Priya and asked, puttar tera kya aaj college hain?

Priya - nahi dadi, main aaj ghar pe hi hoon

Dadi - chalo toh phir theek hain, toh phir tu aur Saumya dekhna ke koi kami na rahe.

Priya - aap fikr mat kijiye dadi main sab handle kar lungi.

Bas iske baat breakfast khatam huya aur Ram aur Rishabh office ke liye nikal gaye. Priya came to her room and took the clothes from the couch. She held those in her hands for moments and keeps reminding her last night with Ram. Ram wanted his baby from her and Priya gave herself to him, they both experiences that sheer ectasy, thinking this Priya's lips curved into a shy smile but she couldn't hold that as she felt something is coming out from her mouth, she rushed to the washroom and puked, she tried to stable herself when for second time something gushed out from her mouth. After sometime she sprinkled water on her face and came out from washroom. She sits lazily on the bed and rested her head on headrest. Priya closed her eyes. Her mind started thinking what it could be, that night also she had same feeling, for past some days feeling a pain in her stomach, she felt fatigued also and now this, what it could be, her mind have up the thinking as she felt tired and with that came to conclusion that may be becoz of the wedding and its preparations she is having such, she feels tired, she needs rest. While thinking about rest her lips again curls as she thinks that her nights are not same anymore, every day they are making out and Ram just couldn't stop having her, the whole night they keep on with each other, thinking about such Priya closed her eyes in tiredness.

The buzzing of the phone let Priya open her eyes, she wanted to sleep but the sound made her awake, lazily opened her eyes and grabs her phone from the side table.

Priya - hello

Someone said person's name from the other side.

Priya got up from her position and sat on the bed and said, yes Ma'am.

It was her college Principal Mrs. Ela Vincent Rodrigues.

Ela - Priya, I just wanted to inform you that tomorrow we have a staff meeting in my office and I want you to attend that, it's important.

Priya - sure ma'am, I will be right there.

Both hung up the call and Priya started thinking why Principal personally called her and gave the news. Priya was the ex-student of this college and she knows Principal right from her college days, infact she was her best student. She liked her very much, that's why when she was appointed in her college, Principal Ma'am was very happy, in fact the funny part is most of Priya's colleagues now, were her professors in the college, may be that's why she is liked by all from teaching stuffs to administrative one. Priya is even popular within her students not because she is friendly with them, guides them with their problems but also because she teaches in different manner which appeals to her students, in fact her students hate to bunk her classes, such good she is. After hanging up the call she shifted the mind to her unfinished work, she took the clothes from the couch and put them in cleaning box. She looked at the clock and found that she had almost taken rest for an hour. Priya came downstairs and entered into the kitchen. 

Priya - bansi kaka, mujhe dry fruits ki box zara dijiye aur aap fridge se dhoodh ubalne ke liye nikal dijiye.

Bansi kaka was about to do it when Saumya entered and joined Priya in kitchen. She smiled at Priya and said bhabhi main help kar deti hoon.

Priya - its ok Saumya, tum thoda rest le lo, main kar dungi.

Saumya to Bansi kaka, kaka aap jaiyye main bhabhi ko help kar dungi. Hearing her BK smiled and left these two lovely ladies in the kitchen.

Saumya - mujhe nahi rest aapko zaroorat hain, aap bohot thaki huyi lag rahi hain.

Priya looked at her and gave her a smile and said, kuch nahi hua hain mujhe, waise bhi pariwaar ke liye kuch karne me mujhe bohot khushi milti hain.

Saumya came and stand near her and said, aap itna sara kaise kar leti hain?,

Priya smiled and said, bohot simple hain, jab sabke chehre pe smile dekhti hoon na tab apne aap sab thakaan dur ho jati hain.

Yeh dono aise yunhi baat karte karte kaam kar rahe the. The lunch was almost ready ab intezaar tha toh unn logo ke aane ka. Saumya, dadi aur Krishnaji milke baatein kar rahe the aur Priya nahane gayi thi, in the mean time woh log aa gaye. Saumya's parents came and took dadi's blessings and Saumya hugged them tightly. Next Roshan, Sohan along with their wives and children came with Jyothi and took blessings from dadi and Krishnaji. Everyone takes their seat and started chatting with them. Meanwhile Neha came there along with kids and told everyone that Ram, Rishabh and Vikram will join the group for lunch. All became happy especially Roshan coz he being friend of Ram, misses him so as Ram. Ab sab beyth ke baatein kar rahe the toh Kajaal ne pooncha,

Kajaal - Priya kahan hain, dikhayi nahi de rahi hain?

Neha - areee haan yaar, kahan hain madam?

Saumya - woh actually bhabhi naahane gayi hain, abhi aati hongi.

Upstairs in the changing room of RaYa, Priya came out wearing a light orange salwar kameez, she was wearing a orange Patiala salwar with floral printed white and orange combination kameez, the material was cotton, actually kuch dino se Priya notice kar rahi hain she isn't comfortable wearing heavy dresses, she wants to keep light. She came in front of mirror and combed her hair was about to put sindoor when for some seconds she completely blanked out. When she gets into her senses she found herself sitting on the chair of the dresser holding the table tightly not to fall. Priya is feeling weird, but before she could think some thing else, she heard the knock on the door with that the voice of Vikram's children. Priya immediately puts her sindoor finally checked herself in the mirror and came out. She came downstairs with Vikram's children chatting with them and greeted everyone.

Neha - kya Ram ne bataya ke hum log humein join karnewale hain lunch me?

Priya - unhone nahi bataya par main janti thi

Neha teasingly said, matlab tumne hum logon ka bhi lunch banaya hain, agar nahi hain toh bejhijhak bol do hum bana lenge.

Priya smiled hearing her and said, uski zaroorat nahi hogi, maine banaya hain

Aise hi baatein chal rahi thi toh Shree dheere dheere Priya ki god me aake beyth gayi. Priya took her in her arms and kissed on her cheeks. After some time Priya came in the kitchen to serve the lunch. She was doing the arrangements when Kajaal came in,

Priya saw her and asked, bhabhi, kuch chahiye kya aapko?

Kajaal - iss baar karwachauth pe bohot mazaa aaya, har baar main aur Rajaani manate the iss baar pura pariwaar tha.

Priya - haan bhabhi bohot mazaa aaya, aap log sab aaye shaadi me toh raunak aur bad gaya, pariwaar ise hi toh kehte hain.

Kajaal - haan aur agar uss pariwaar me kisi ko kuch ho jaye toh bohot dukh hota hain

Priya turned and asked in concerned voice, kisiko kuch hua hain kya?, bachhen toh sab...Kajaal cuts her in middle and said, sab theek hain, main tumhari baat kar rahi hoon, tumhe kya hua hain?

Priya smiled and said, mujhe kya hua hain, kuch bhi toh nahi.

Kajaal made Priya look at her and said, shaadi se dekh rahi hoon tum bohot thaki huyi lag rahi ho, kya baat hain Priya?, sab kuch theek hain na, mera matlab hain tumhare aur veerji ke beech sab theek hain na?

Priya - haan bhabhi sab theek hain

Kajaal - toh koi good news hain kya?

Priya was startled to hear this, she looks blank at her and then nodded her head in negation.

Baatein aur aage nahi bad payi kyunki Ram, Rishabh aur Vikram aa gaye the aur ab sab lunch ke liye beythe hain. Priya was busy making Shree to have her lunch. Ram looked at them and smiled. Jab bhi woh Priya ko Shree ke saath dikhti hain toh usse apne bacchen ke liye tadap bar jati hain, he wish and wants a baby girl for them.

Sab wapas chale gaye hain, ghar pura suna ho gaya hain, Saumya bhi thoda upset hain uski parents ke liye aur Priya, Shree ko miss kar rahi hain. Ram came back from office and found Priya was sitting on the couch reading her book. He looked at Priya and found she is tired.

Ram - ghar kitna suna ho gaya na?

Priya smiled only.

Ram - Shree jaate waqt bohot royi kya?

Priya - haan royi, par iss baar samajh bhi gayi

Ram - main fresh hoke aata hoon.

Ram came out freshnd up and saw Priya was sleeping while half lying on the couch. Ram stand near the couch for moments and then caress Priya's hair and said, I know you are tired, rest.

After the dinner, Ram said that he will be in study as he has some work, Priya lay on the bed and was reading the book and was waiting for him. When Ram came back he saw Priya was in deep slumber, the book was on her chest. Ram smiled looking at his gudiya and took the book from her, kept it on the table and then came on the bed adjusting the AC volume. He put a feathery kiss on her forehead and a gentle kiss on her lips uttering goodnight and closed the light.

I hope you all enjoy reading this, kya lagta hain Pricipal Priya ko kya kahegi?, kya kuch honewala hain Priya ke zindagi me?, kya Ram aur Priya ke rishte me koi badlaav aayega uss wajah se?, kya Ram ko pehele pata chalega ke Priya is expecting?, to know more keep reading the FF. If you all liked then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments