Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Yyar am finally here😃
uuuf i loved everything in this update so it gets difficult to comment nahttp://i.minus.com/jo0dviMRtqdkl.pnglove the colouring blending and texture uuusedThankshttp://i.minus.com/jxUQ5Ggqf8Bjo.pngthe best of ur update 😳 its flawlwss man... everything from text to ps to blending is 10 on ten
Thanks I am getting good feedback to this one more than i expected ...http://i.minus.com/jhjygMEmGzkNK.pngtotally heart those bordershttp://i.minus.com/jbwQlhhJbdND9D.pngwow gorgeous texture yaarand pattern alsothanks ..he is looking damn hot nathese two are so mesmerizing http://i.minus.com/jbdNGPB6Ob8Q0G.png and http://i.minus.com/jbdhgW6Rxl1SDx.pngcant stop staringhttp://i.minus.com/jBFy8GCNMTTip.png this is my fav in the update 😉😉thankshttp://i.minus.com/jYS3Uhc3M2fi4.pngdont like her but love the digonal lines :) teach meIts a brushhttp://i.minus.com/jV68eCFjf8pJT.pngthe texture on thisone again is so good make them if u have free time:)wil dohttp://i.minus.com/j8tMgWs912DJD.pnglove the digonal brush work :)No its not a brush .. I used pattern and the edit ithttp://i.minus.com/jH91CcHnYfxgT.pngthis is so stunning .. lovely selection of pichttp://i.minus.com/jblcLkZtMTEXvA.pnghttp://i.minus.com/jMifKWlut7sdW.pngthe borders on these are so cute ...my fav icon http://i.minus.com/jbtRZqtyVXRK0B.pngI madethis for Rivahttp://i.minus.com/iUlITSIPLWV7s.gif my fav animation...Thanksthe krish 3 are gorgeous ..http://i.minus.com/iunaI66UhVTJy.gif great blending ...Thanksand u made ishaqazaade .. i watched this movie twice in theatre cant tell u am so happy seeing it 😳 but gauhar in limelight 😆😕😆 i biss it baas arzun (like paas kilo fiss you see 🤣)I madethis for Gauhar ..yes I wanted to add that also .. Thats a nice moveLove the amna one as well ...stunning yaar love all of them




Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
#12 Hi, my name Priya and I have been creating since November 2009. I make signatures, icons and animations. I would like to thank everyone for...
232