Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
lovely 
i hope pillar not fall on khushi
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg.. Khushi had the guts to do that...she is gone now.. waiting for ASR's revenge...
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

TAKE  A PEEK ...

Sorry due to unavoidable reasons I am unable to update... Shall update it on Wednesday!

However,As a token of apology, I am sharing a chapter from  my other work a parallel story Destiny U&ME... Just a taste of one of the chapters that I whipped up!...till wednesday...

IF you like to subscribe send your Gmail Id to [email protected] or my If Id anukat!

Hope you will like this intense matured love story!

As the content is matured I shall restrict the readers so do mail me first for an invite!

Here it goes

Enjoy and express!

GOLDEN HAZE

Destiny U & Me-3

Khushi looked at Deepthimaan's eyes... They bore into her heart and pierced her conscience through her heart.

His eyes used to be laughing eyes she recollected and then something happened and she could see them change and become desolate and cold! 

Today his eyes had a tiny sparkle in them but well hidden! It was she he could fathom them! She had seen him go still for a moment and looking right into her heart and search for what? 

She did not know? 

What did he want from her? 

There can be no action without a motive! True he would always mean well for her in what ever he did but... still! 

She just could not comprehend him after all these years! 
Khushi felt very oddly unsettled when his eyes raked through hers as if searching for something and she saw a very odd mixture of  sorrow,satisfaction and restlessness in them! His eyes glowed for a second like light houses and then suddenly went into becoming burning coal... slow and now on... then off! There was something intriguing about them! She thought! May be the answer for all her questions was lurking there behind the curtain of his beautiful lashes!

And then the curtain fell as Deepthimaan smiled very oddly and said," Kyun bathaun?"( why should I tell you?)

Khushi immediately went into a combat mode and made an 'o' with her mouth and said," Thakur tum ramanchi kar rahe ho!"

( Thats cheating Thakur)

Deepthimaan thumped on his thigh laughing and said," Bus this is what I was looking for! Dekho! I need entertainment and I am going to get it! Unplugged.. that too!"

Khushi somehow felt he was trying to evade her!This was not the truth! Thakur Deepthimaan Singh Rathore was an open book to her who suddenly became one with a very opaque cover that was so hard bound that it presented her with a tough task of reading whats written on it!

Khushi said," Thakur tum mujh sey kuch chupaa rahe hona?"

( Thakur you are hiding something from me isn't it?)

He went still and then smiled and said," Haan! I am!"

Khushi just stared at him incredulously!

"Kyun? My tumsey kuch chupaa nahi saktha?"Deepthimaan asked her very non chalantly!

( Why?Can'I hide something from you?)

"Bilkul nahi!" ( Not at all) Khushi declared.

"Accha?Itna pakka kaisey bol sakthi hain Rani Saa?"He challenged her amused at her stance on him!

( how cab you be so sure of me Your Majesty?)

"Kyun ki hum aapko jaanthi hain!" Was Khushi's reply!

( Coz I know you!)

"Kaisey?"( How?) Deepthimaan asked.

"Bahut acchey sey!"( Very well) Khuhsi replied.

"Tho?"( So?) Deepthimaan demanded.

"Tho aap mujhsey kuch chupaa hi nahi sakthey" Khushi said smugly!

( So! You cannot hide anything from me!)

"Agar chupaaya tho?" Deepthimaan asked closing his eyes! What would be her reaction to Rajgadh fiasco! Oh God ! He thought.

"Sawaaal hi nahi uththaa!"( No way) Khushi rubbished it. 

"Agar aisa hain tho?"( Just if it is so?) Deepthimaan wanted to know!

"Tho..." ( then...) Khushi thought for just a second and said "usmey kuch merey liye khatraa ho sakthaa hain!"

( Then there could be some danger in it for me that you haven't told me)

"Agar myne jaan boojh keuy aisa kiya tho?" Deepthimaan asked very warily.

( an if I did on purpose?) 

"Kabhi nahi!" ( Never) pat came the reply.

"C'mmon" Deepthimaan goaded her!"How can you be so sure Rana?I could be planning to take our jethwayee you know?"

"Khabardaar!" Khushi warned him, her eyes turning red!

"Arey my tho...Deepthimaan tried to talk but Khushi said,"Humaara Maan hum sey kabhi aisa nahi karengay!" 

( My Maan would never do such a thing to me!)

"Itnah tho Bharosa haina mujhpey" he said suddenly very softly!

( So you do trust me! Isn't it?)

Khushi realised why he goaded her... he wanted her to see for herself how strong their faith was in each other!

Then he handed the comb over to her and said... "Tum apne baal Bandhogi?"( will you tie your hair) Khushi nodded again and said... "H..u..m Karlengey!"( i shall manage)

Deepthimaan sat on the dresser again facing her! He could see her hesitation! She was absolutely wary! Who would not be! When they thought everything was for sure in their life and it vanished without a trace right infront of their eyes!

soni19sweet thumbnail
waiting for updateEdited by salooni - 10 years ago
dsbj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no worries.. I'll wait..
Tc
xoxo
anukat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

THE PURSUIT-59/5

THE MIRAGE-II

soni19sweet thumbnail
res😆
it was scaring😲😲

pls update soon
Edited by salooni - 10 years ago
jg12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice to see an update after so long but sad to read that it will be finishing soon. Hopefully Khushi is fine & the culprits get caught & we have a something interesting between Deep & Megha also - you have made both characters sound very interesting.
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god...nw whr did ihushi disappear
Anu plz try addin pregnancy of khushi sumwhr n asr takin care of her bfr d story ends
i cnt believe its gonna end😭
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
pls update soon.worried about our beautiful rani saa😊