Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
New ARsHI SS: SoMeThInG wOnDeRfUl
Chapter 1
Mam what is my mistake in it?😕?(in mind-chudeil, give me my money)
But the wedding does not happen...(ofcouse I told the bride to runaway at last moment)
So where am I at fault??i had done my work very well...🤢
Sorry.. but I can't help u..its their decision...
Mam but...😭
Sorry...now if u can excuse me I have lots of other important things to do...
Sure mam...😡(only I have all the free time in the world...)
.With no option left I come back to my house after two whole tiring days...hey did I introduce myself??
No??
well my name is khushi...now u must be wondering why only khushi?? right??
so let me tell u...i m a orphan..n as far as I know orphans do not have a privilege to have surnames...
So now u know my name but not my story ...don't worry I will tell u...
i was only three days old when someone left me near st mary orphanage. Though the life there , was not much interesting but still worth living for...but u have to leave the orphanage as soon as u turn 18... So I did that too..
Now I m 22... n the last 4 years were more like a roll coaster ride for me..i have seen many up and downs or u can say come face to face with real world...
The thing I learnt in these years is, that real life is not at all about fairy tales n happily ever afters...
At my age when every girl dreams about her prince charming ,all I think is , how to complete my incomplete graduation??
how to pay rent on time??
How to get enough money to make my life worth living...i had no permanent job bcoz I m not enough qualified...I work as a assistant to a event planner...the events which can never happen in my life...like birthday...did I tell u no one wishes me happy birthday bcoz nobody knows the exact date...n marriage is far fetch dream which I know is never going to come true...do things like prince charming' exist in real life?? Well I don't feel so...
or may be...bcoz my best friend get married to his prince charming last month...now u must be wondering who is my best friend??
Haina ???
I know... well her name is payal malhotra..we met in 11 std...n instantaneously like each other n after that we r inseparable...even though her parents didn't like me much, bcoz of my orphan status' but payal never mind that n she was always there with me through every thick n thin..we used to spend quality time together... one year ago she fell in love with a guy name akash...but u know things didn't remain same after that...i knew she can't spent much time with me now bcoz she has someone else too to share her time ..so I step back intentionally to give them space n I don't want to be a "kabab mein haddi"...
now they r happily married...I didn't even get the chance to attend her wedding bcoz her mom don't want a friend like me to be introduced to her rich in laws...she clearly warned me not to step in their house...so I lied to payal that I m bz...
she is hell angry with me...we meet last week when she was going to her honeymoon..but her response was not good...she knows I m lying n she wants to know the reason.. which I can't tell her..
can i??
of course a big no...bcoz this will leads to another big fight between her n her mom...
Payal se yaad aaya...oh no its her birthday tomorrow...she will be more angry if I will not wish her...hey what's the time??
Shit..its 11:57 pm...i have to hurry up..she gave me her hotel number before leaving..i should try on that...the phone is connecting...pick up... pick up...
The call is received n i started singing in my usual "phatta dhol" voice... Happy birthday to u..happy birthday to u...may god bless u..
i hope guys u liked it...?????
In next update I m going to reveal more about khushi's life n of course our arnav 's too..so keep reading ..but do not forget to comment n like...
new readers buddy me for pms..😊
Chapter : Melodious Encounter https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/52348
✦ WRITER'S DISCLAIMER ✦ This is a work of fanfiction created purely for entertainment and creative purposes. The characters Ritik, Shivanya, and...
https://youtu.be/lrLZFWSjsk8 Do Like and Subscribe to support !!!
https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ Credit : EXOTIC DISASTER
Darlington Today presents ---- AN ARHIFF Iss Darr Ko Kya Naam Doon Summary: Khushi is an internet famous(kind of) 30 year old fashion designer...
147