Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hottytotty

millu i know your lappy broke down but please update as soon as possible

m trying to update now
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

PART 27

"its mine..love!" zoya found asad's word repeating all over again in her head..
her eyes went wide in shock on the news..what the...?
she pushed asad on his chest and took few steps back untill her back rested on the wall..tears welled up in her eyes as she mumbled something to herself.

asad quickly stood in front of her and pulled her head to his chest as he found tears forming in her eyes..he kept her tight close to his heart
 he stroked her hair as he shhh her...it took no time for the tears to make appearance in his eyes too...asad kept one hand on her cheeks while his other hands still continued to stroke her hair..
"its not that bad jaan...please calm down.." he looked a zoya who was lying lifeless in his arms...
he tried to brush his finger on her cheeks but she shivered and  moved away from him..
"jaan dont" he said,hurt

"asad this cant be true...i cant be married to my enemy..i cant...and this(touching her stomach)...no it cant be true...asad tell me..its not true..plzz...please..." zoya literrally begged him falling on her knees asad too got dragged by her and was on knee at this moment...

"no baby... please dont say that...i love u..u know..u know it...i m not ur enemy..i was never one...jaan."asad tried comforting her ..he looked at her in his eyes and raised a thumb to wipe her teras but she moved her face away...,,,

"asad stay away from me..." she warned him..dragging herself away from him on floor..untill there was no place left at all...

"which month it is??" she asked in a stern voice after a minute of silence... threatening her tears to fall more...
 " more than one month.." asad said looking down on floor...

"what?? it is ...its..."zoya nodded her head in disbelief...the child was a symbol of his madness...her torture...NO!! she screamed mentally

she looked at him in disgust and smiled widely..asad was shocked by her behaviour..
"r u happy now ..Asad Ahmed Khan.." she said in sarcasm

asad nodded his head in no..and before he could say anything she continued..
"you succesfully took evrything from me...congratz asad...u won..." she stopped as she gasped and wiped a tears with back of her index finger..

"my life, my innocence, my body,my memories, my heart, my confidence, my self respect, my family, my loyalty and this? my happiness to become a mother.. everything..." zoya looked at asad with anger as she silently moved towards the door..

"now i have technically lost everything..how can i ever face my abu...he was right..always right about you!..but u! U made me blind for ur love and used me as a pawn against my father..y ? y i let this happened to me..y??"
zoya started banging her head on door in pain and anger ...asad who stood a little far from her ran in to her to stop herself hurting more..

"LEAVE!" zoya yelled as he kept a hand between her head and the wooden door...

"you Got WHAT U WANTED ASAD!! M DESTROYED..HAPPY!...NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!...please" zoya yelled in anger and then her voice went in whisper she joint her hands together and pleaded him in end...

" baby..please..please hear me out first..baby..listen to me..i can explain zoya...please jaan..listen to me .." asad pleaded her genuiney holdinh his hand over her's..but she was in no mood to give a damn about him.

zoya pushed his hand away and got both hand enterwined in a punch ..she blew the hands in air and with a force got it on her belly...a painful moan escaped her lips..

"AAH!!" fresh stocks of tears welled up in her eyes again but she dint stop and continued punching her tummy mercilessly..

asad quickly took hold of her hands in the next three punch and pulled her away from door..and then with a quick turn he pinned her to wall..holding hands tight on the sides of her head..

"No...!! u will not kill the child...u will not harm urself zoya...R U LISTENING TO ME! u will not harm urself.." asad screamed his words in a hope it gets settle in her brains ..good..but nope things were getting from bad to worse...he was scared now..the thought of his zoya ..wanted to kill the reason for his existence mentally cursed him every now and then..

zoya jerked her lower body in order to escpae his grip when nothing worked she knew what to do..
"asad..u cant guard me always ..the moment u leave my hand ..i will destroy ur last hope..IN ME!"she smirked evilly..

this scared asad to no limits..he mentally made a note ..not to leave her alone even for a second till she dont accept them..him and the child..

"Baby..please..please...dont do this...! i love you damn it..and had always loved u...this is our child jaan..we always wanted one..do u remember..dont kill it jaan...dont punish the child for my sin..please zoya..please.."
asad gasped as he found himslef chocked for words..

"just one chance.baby..just one chance...i will make things right again...i promise...please.. i will be ur asad again...the one whom u loved more than anything..i will love u so much baby..that u will forget about this painful memories..please jaan..i promise ..i will be a good hubby..will take care of u ..will make u happy .in every possible way..mentally , phisically, financially...emotionally..i will try to be a good father..just the way u wished for our child...give me a chance baby...please..i cant leave without u..and u know it...m sorry what i did zoya..but i love you...please dont do this to me..please give me a chance!"

zoya moved away as she felt asad's sweat mixing with her 's and his tears..coating with her's...his head was touching her's ..she could feel his raged breath on her face..

she closed her eyes and turned other side to not to look at him once..

"asad..leave me.."zoya demanded..but he dint let her..

"GET OFF ME .!!" zoya yelled in pain what she felt on her wrist of the grip..

asad let go of her and stood back a little distance.

zoya looked at him and touched her wrist to soothe it..but she fliched in pain instead..

with out saying a word more she turned her back to asad and started walking to door..

"wher.where r u going?" asad asked hoarsely

"hell!" zoya said with a rage ..

"temme.." asad aked in pleading voice."please"

"back to my life asad...back to my abu!" she said as she walked towards door

humera turned behind just to see nuzzat on floor with blood every where...

her hands found her mouth as tears rolled up in her eyes..." allah miya...ye ..ye kya hua?"

she ran in a rush and sat next t nuzzy holding her head on her lap..

everywhere was silence untill nuzzy spoke something in whisper..."dont go! i m scared.." with that a knife fell down from her grip..

humzy looked over her shoulder and found ayaan on phone may be calling doc..

so stupid..she cursed under her breathe..

she tore a part of dupatta and tied tightly to nuzzy 's wrist and holding her from her shoulder she made her stand on toe..

she called for ayaan ..ayaan who was busy talking to someone rush towards her worried.." kya hua?" \

"hold her!" she commanded

ayaan took the numb body of nuzzy in his arms and waited absent minded for humzie next order..

hummy carefully placed her in his arms and ran quickly searching for her purse..she smiled in victory to find a key ..looks like a car key..

she grabbed the key and ran towards the door leaving ayaan stunned there waiting on door...

she took two step on stair when she realized ayaan is standing like a fool there..

"WHAT?" she asked furiously..."come!" she motioned..

"babu ambulance is coming..we shall wait.." ayaan tried to speak..

"yeah..but it will take a lot of time..now show some manly strenght and run with me to the car..." she stopped and gave a quick warning sought of glare to ayaan.
"Dare NOT DROP HER!" she warned him again...

next few minutes they were in the car where ayaan was sitting behind with nuzzy..coz his mad girl friend refused to give him drive..

ayaan started biting his nails on realisation that they just have broke the tol naka and now he was sure police must be behind chasing them..god the speed dint go less than 80 in local as well as high ways..
all turns and take over gave ayaan major heart attack.. he was sure of the survival of nuzzy but now he himself was scared about his own..

"baby..slow down...we are near.."

"shut up and sit..." hummy cut him off in between and drive a bit harsh ..leaving the car in mid of road she open the door and ran in for calling help..
before ayaan could register anything ..two strong hands of ward boy took hold of nuzzy  and made her lie on the stretcher..

he noticed hummy glaring him as she ran with the wards boy and nuzzy inside the hospital..

ayaan thought to follow her but than the que of other vehicles offended him to do so..he was in mid of the road with a can doiagonal on road blocking other vehicles to move..

she tried to check for the key but his darling have carried the key with her..he had no option lft but to push the car ..
he started doing so..when he felt something hard and solid fell on him from a certain height..he look down and then above..it was a key!

"time pass kya kar rahe ho...park it and come here!" he heard her saying from 3rd floor...
he shook his head and like an obedient hubby did as was told by her love..

"no ..no..zoya you cant go to him.. jaan he will kill you..please!" he said as he holded her gently...

"please asad..i need my father and wanna get rid of this sin.."

"ZOYA! ITS NOT SIN...AND YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE.." he yelled and immediately regretted it..he closed his eyes and took few long breathe to calm himslef ..

"sorry...jaan please ...dont do that...ok  listen...(cupping her face) give me sometime to explain everything...and than u can do what u want..but first listen..."

"and what made u think i will stay with U" she said sourly

asad looked at her for a couple of minute and with a quick reflex he scooped her in his arms..he placed her on bed gently..and before she could move..he snaked his arms from behind on her waist ...she tried to struggle..but he dint budge...

"sleep..we will talk about this later.." asad said in a whisper..
but zoya kept on trying to be free..it then he holder her both hand in one and warned her with ever so frighten eyes..

"sleep zoya..or else i know my ways to make you sleep" he said licking lower licks..

zoya felt her blood rush on veuins as he loosened his grips..she noddded her head in yes..and turned opposite to him and closed her eyes..she felt more irritated when asad turned her pulling her arm towards him ..he holded her head on his cheest and brushed her hair..

"shh...just sleep...sleep" he whispered  again..and kissed her on top of her forehead..

her struggle became fade and slowly she dozed off..

"asad turned to see zoya with files and paper bile on him...they were aprox 30 files altogether..

asad ran towards her and picked few files one by one and kept aside on on table..when the max load were taken off..he saw a cute poted zoya on other side...she was wearing formals and her hair were tied in pony...her lipstick got fade a little...and she was sweating lightly..

asad took a tissue and wiped her sweats..

he purposely brushed his fingers on her lower lips she shivered on his touch but dint move,..

"cant u hear my words...they are chanting ur name...jaan" he thought to himself as his hand moved to his heart...

"uh ...mr khan..."

"hmm...?"

"my..my hand.."

what?"

"i said ..my my hand.." she blushed while pointing towards her hand which was enveloped by his to his heart..

asad dint want to remove it but he had to anyways..he slowly peeled of his overs her's and gave a glistening smile to her..

as she was about to move..

"zo..zoya?"

"yes mr khan?"

"i was wondering ..that ..um..can u join me for lunch today.." he asked with a hope..

"oh.,,sorry  mr khan...actually i already have a plan.." she said with a faint smile..

"with whom?" asad asked with a frown

"MR. RASID AHMED KHAN!.." some one answered from behind and she very well knew who it was...
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

ok friends thats it...my lappy is ill..and only i know how i have updated this...

it doesnt have sufficient info..but a slight jhalak of here n there..

next update will be sure ly interesting wanna know y?

coz

coz

coz...

precap: early in the morning sunrays hit her eyes ...she woke up with a sigh and looked at the hand who was intact on her all night..
she gently took off it and kept aside while slowly she got out of bed for refreshing..the moment she turned to washroom..she heard a voice on door..

who is it? she asked..

but no one answered..

she walked to the door and opened it ..

her eyes went wide tears welling up in them..

"ABU?" she squeaked  and was about to run for a hug..

but than she saw two more people around him...

"tum dono?"

MILLI😃Edited by MILII_BAKSHI - 10 years ago
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
YoU R Updating!!!
M WAITING
RES!!!
MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail

i wil try to send pm..but if u dint recieve any...forgive me..coz my lappy is sick these days...please

MILII_BAKSHI thumbnail
murgi...main teri post me thi...buhahaha!😆