Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jeena1993

First of all a big sorry to u for late comment.Ye to meri adat hogayi he lol.

Coming to the topic,its only WOW yar.Marriege preparation,raya romance,longingness for own child,sharing the dream,teasing bonding with shree everything is so perffect.Each steps are justified,its natural incase of love after marriege.

But mereko tension horaha he,kain koi plan to nai manarahi ki pregnancy me prob lane ki,matlab jahn bahat chah hoti he bachhe ki woin kuchh gadbadi hoti he.Ar raya to bahat umeed rakha he,siriously do u have this type of idea ??????????Say no to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be more happy if priya faints and give the good news to ram on karwachouth lol.
update soon.  

thanks for comments😊, am happy that u liked the part, abhi tak tension ki koi baat nahi hain kyunki Priya ne mujhe abhi tak uske plan ke baare me kuch nahi bataya hain😆, so I think something like that will not happen par karwachauth me kya hoga woh janne ke liye u have to read😉
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: krunalidivecha

nice preview continue soon😊

will do that😊
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshiram

Waiting for the update

coming up in minutes😊
jineejiggs thumbnail
here comes the update, ENJOY

recap

...took Priya in his tight hug and kissed her paasionately, now both wanted each other. Their kiss led them to travel the journey of love which they feel for themselves. Let them enjoy their moment, their unison in LOVE.    

Ab shaadi me sirf ek haafta reh gaya hain, preparations pura complete ho gaya hain, baki sab log bhi aa gaye hain ab ghar lag raha hain pura shaadiwala, everyone is busy with their allotted work, ek taraf jahan Priya, Neha aur Natasha milke decorations dekh rahe hain toh dusri taraf Kajal, Rajni, Jyoti aur Priya kitchen me kaam kar rahe hain, Ram catering dekh raha hain toh Vikram aur Karthik guests ko attend karne me lage hain, Rishabh bhi inn dono ke saath hi hain bas sirf Saumya ko koi kuch karne nahi de raha hain aur iss baat se woh bohot embarrass feel kar rahi hain, usse yun chupchap achha nahi lag raha hain toh mauka milte hi woh either kitchen chali aati hain yah phir kabhi decorations karne ke bahane Neha aur Nuts ko join karti hain, ya phir bachhon ke saath khelti hain, unn logon ko company deti hain, ab bachhen bhi sab Saumya aunty se attached ho gaye hain, aur inn sab ke saath Shree bhi hain. Dadi aur Krishnaji baaki mehmaano ka khayal rakhh rahe hain specially Saumya ke parents ka, kahin unn logon koi pareshaani toh nahi ho rahi hain, unn logon kuch chhahiye toh nahi hala ki Ram ne sab arrangements kar diya hain.

Raat ka dinner shamiyane ke neeche hi hota hain and everyone enjoys that, jab ghar ke bahu, betiyaan khana banati hain toh uska alag hi swad hota hain, hala ki yahan bhi Bnsi aur Gopal kaka hain par Ram ka yeh strict farmayish hain Priya ke liye ki kuch ek dish woh roz banayegi uske liye, ab sirf Ram ke liye banana toh mushkil hain sabke samne toh Priya ko sab ke liye hi banana parta hain, actually Ram ko buri adat lag gayi hain, jab tak woh Priya ke haath ka khana nahi khata hain uska dil nahi bharta, toh aaj Priya ne sabke liye sweet dish banayi hain, jab Priya kitchen me bana rahi thi sweet dish tab wahan uske saath Neha thi, hota yun hain ki,

Neha - kya roz roz tum kuch banati rehti ho yaar, manti hoon tumhe achha lagta hain par har roz??????????????

Priya - koi baat nahi Neha, mujhe waise bhi achha lagta hain.

Neha - but u look so pale, tabiyaat toh theek hain na, waise itna bhag daud kar rahi ho, thoda aram toh kar leti aaj...

Priya - areee nahi yaar, main theek hoon, tum meri fikr mat karo.

Neha smiled and asked, fatty raat ko sone nahi de raha hain kya?

Priya blushed hearing this, sach hi toh hain, Mr. Kapoor sone kahan dete hain, puri raat toh ek dusre me khoye rehte hain yeh dono, subah badi mushkil se aankh khulti hain, Priya said, aisi baat nahi hain Neha, main bas woh but couldn't continue and keep concentrating on her dish.

Neha - haan haan main samajhti hoon Priya, hum bhi kabhi iss daud se guzar chuke hain, Vikram bhi aisa hi tha, but Priya am so happy for both of you, wakei me fatty bohot lucky hain jo usse tum mili ho, waise lagta hain humara Golu ab Golu nahi raha, saying this she laughed heartily and Priya also joined her.

Ab sab dinner pe beyth ke baatein kar rahe the, maaze kar rahe the, sab ne Priya ki sweet dish ki taarif ki. Ram, Priya, Vikram aur Neha ek jagah beyth ke khaa rahe the, toh tabhi Ram ne kahan,

Ram - arrreee Priya mujhe thoda aur Shreekhand chahiye

Priya gave Ram the second helping, while Vikram looked at him and said, ab bas bhi kar yaar aur kitna meetha khayega?

Ram - tu janta hain Vikram, meetha mera weakness hain, main nahi chhor sakta isse.

Vikram - Priya tum keheti kyun nahi isse kuch, itna meetha iske liye achha nahi hain.

Neha - fatty, meethe ke saath saath thoda apne harkaaton par bhi control karo tum, pata hain tumhari wajah se Priya ko raat me chayen se neend bhi naseeb nahi hoti hain, saying this she giggled and asked Vikram to come with her leaving Ram stunned.

Priya ko samajh nahi aa raha tha ke woh kya bole, she was blushing, she wasn't expecting Neha to spill the beans like that. Ram didn't say anything just looked at her, and finished his dinner and came back to his room.

After finishing the chores for the day, Priya came to her room. She found Ram was busy on his laptop; Priya went to the bathroom and came in her nighty. Priya sensed something wrong with Ram as he hasn't said anything to her after dinner. Priya was thinking about such when Ram said,

Ram - Priya tum so jao...

Priya - aap nahi soyenge?

Ram - mujhe abhi thoda kaam hain, main baad me so jaunga saying this he moved to the table which was in the corner of the room.

Priya now understood Ram got angry hearing Neha's words, she wanted to clear the things, so she said, Mr. Kapoor woh actually Neha ne aise hi bol diya...

Ram - its ok Priya, waise bhi Neha ne kuch galat nahi kahan, shayad main kuch zyada hi...

Priya - aisa kuch bhi nahi hain Mr. Kapoor, Neha toh bas out of concern me keh rahi thi, aap plz...

Ram - raat kaafi ho chuki hain Priya, aur mujhe bhi yeh complete karna hain, its better tum soo jao.

Priya came and lie down on her side, she wasn't feeling good, she didn't thought that Neha's words will hurt Ram to this extend, anjaane me hi uske aankhon se aansu nikal aaye, she was silently watching her MAN aur yunhi dekhte dekhte she closed her eyes. After some time Ram came to the bed and found Priya is sleeping but can see the marks of her tears on her cheeks, he touched her cheeks softly and then lay beside her.

In the wee hours of the morning both RaYa felt the warmthness of each other as both snuggled in their sleep to one another. RaYa stirred in their sleep and opened their eyes. Priya found Ram's hand circling her possessively on her waist. Ram found his love in his embrace keeping her head on his chest. Ram whispered a sorry in her ear, Priya was still looking at him. She was having tears in her eyes as she remembered the last night. While looking at Ram, Priya said, I need you Ram.

Ram tightens his embrace on Priya's waist after hearing this sealed her lips possessively with his and both sailed in their own world of LOVE. Let them remain in the arms of love.

Aaj Rishabh aur Saumya ki mehendi aur sangeet hain. Subah se hi ghar me bohot chehel pehel hain toh isi beech dadi ne sabko neeche hall me bulaya hain. Priya came out from bathroom and changed in salwar kameez, she was about to put sindoor when Ram entered the room and saw Priya putting sindoor. Ram came near her and took the box from her and said,

Ram - jao jaldi se, dadi kab se intezaar kar rahi hain.

Priya - matlab?, dadi bula rahi hain kya?

Ram filled her maang and said, yes, in fact unhone tum sab ko neeche bulaya hain.

Priya - kya baat hain?, koi pareshaani hain kya?

Ram - woh sab main nahi janta, Jyoti ne kahan toh maine tumhe inform kar diya.

Priya was looking disturbed and was about to move when Ram clutched her tightly. Priya looked at him and asked him with her eyes, what happened?

Ram pulled her more and came close to her, Priya sensed his hot breath on her lips, Ram said, aaj phir ek baar mere naam ki mehendi pehenna apne hatheli par, mujhe dhoondna hain khud ko tumhare mehendi me. Listening this Priya looked up and saw Ram is looking at her lovingly.

Ram - shaadi me tumne mere naam ki mehendi peheni thi par hum dono anjaan hi reh gaye tab lekin aaj main chahta hoon tum phir se ek baar peheno aur main tumhare haath ki mehendi me aapne aapko dhundu, saying this he pecked her forehead gently and lovingly. Priya felt a sense of belongingness in his peck. For some moments they kept standing like this then parted and Priya came downstairs.

In the hall Dadi was waiting for everyone, she has an announcement, she has decided something and wanted to tell that.

Natasha - baat kya hain dadi, apne hume yahan, iss waqt kyun bulaya hain?

Dadi - oye mujhe tum sab ko kuch batana hain.

Krishnaji - aapki tabiyat toh theek hain na beeji.

Dadi - oyyee Krishna, main bilkul theek riya si, kuch nahi hondiya hain mujhe...sab aa gaye kya?

Priya - haan dadi, hum sab aa gaye, saying this Priya along with Neha, Rajani and Jyoti came in.

Dadi - shaadi ke do din baad karwachauth hain, chhoti, Priya aur Saumya teeno ka hi yeh pehela karwachauth hain aur iss bar pura pariwar yahaan hain toh main chahti hoon ke iss baar ki karwachauth sabke saath manaya jaye.

Krishna - beeji yeh aapne bohot achha socha hain.

Neha came and hugged dadi tightly and said, dadi aap toh genius ho, dadi also hugged her back and said, dekh puttar yeh pura function tujhe hi samhalna parega, yeh zimmedari main tujh par soonp rahi hoon.

Neha - aap bilkul fikar mat kijiye dadi, main sab samhal lungi.

Dadi - kab se iss din ki rah dekh rahi thi main ke kab mere Golu ki biwi aaye aur iss ghar ki badi bahu ke haath me main karwachauth ki thali dekhu. Aaj main bohot khush hoon.

Priya came and said aap bilkul chinta mat kijiye dadi, hum sab milke samhal lenge.

Dadi - jeeti reh puttar keeping her hand on Priya's head.

All gathered in the dinning hall and was discussing about dadi's announcement. Neha was very excited,

Neha - yaar, dadi ne kya zabardast plan banaya hain, am so happy and excited, iss baar karwachauth pe bada mazaa ayega.

Priya - tumhe koi help chahiye toh bol dena Neha, main kar dungi.

Neha - madam sirf tumhe hi nahi mujhe toh sabki help chahiye khaas karke Kajaal parjaijee ki, main chahti hoon jiss tarah se woh log Amritsar me manate hain theek waise hi yahan par bhi ho, after all Punjabiyaan hain hum sab toh thaath toh hona hi chahiye, kyun parjaijee.

Kajaal - arrreee Neha, tum bhi kya?, theek hain main toh tumhe help karungi hi, par sab ko haath lagaana parega.

Natasha to both Neha and Kajaal said, mujhe toh kuch bhi nahi pata iss rasm ke bare me...

Rajani - koi gal nahi, hum sab hain na, sab seekha denge.

Neha - Priya, tumhe toh pata hi hain iske bare me?

Priya - haan woh maa ko dekha hain itne saal toh thoda bohot janti toh hoon.

Neha towards Saumya, toh madamji aap toh nayi edition ho jo humein join karnewali hain, saying this she giggled.

Saumya smiled shyly. But Jyoti was standing there silently. She can't be the part of this brigade, so seeing her Neha pulled her leg and said, tu fikar mat kar Jyoti next year tera number bhi aa hi jayega. Hearing this she felt shy and she went to other side and everyone laughed.

Now all were having breakfast in the dinning and with that chitchatting about the function of the evening. Shree was in Priya's lap and she was having her breakfast. Ram was watching both of them intently and a smile adorned his lips. Neha sat beside Priya and took Shree from her and make her sit on the table itself. Shree felt very excited and started making sounds from her mouth. Priya kissed her cheeks lovingly.

Krishnaji - tum dono kya aaj bhi office jaoge, pointing to Ram and Vikram?

Ram - ma ek video conference hain, bohot important hain, woh London wali project partners ke saath.

Vikram - aap tension mat lijiye auntyji hum jaldi wapas aa jayenge.

Dadi - Rishabh kahin nahi jayega, maine keh diya, Golu.

Ram - Rishabh ki aane ki zaroorat nahi hain, main aur Vikram handle kar lenge.

Rishabh - bhai kya main bhi...he pleaded.

Ram smiled and said, tu yahin ruk, aur ab toh dadi ki order bhi aa chuki hain, waise bhi aaj tera mehendi hain.

Ab Rishabh ko bilkul achha nahi lag raha tha, he wanted to join his bhai, actually Rishabh is still learning from Ram and Vikram and doesn't want to miss any opportunity but can't say anything to dadi, so he had to agree.

Karthik - arrreee Rishabh koi baat nahi, aaj main hoon tumhe company dene ke liye waise bhi kuchh hi pal baki hain bachelorhood ke, jitna jeena hain jee lo, aage tohhh...saying this he looked at Natasha and saw she is staring at him hard.

Natasha - ruk kyun gaye Karthik, aage se kya?, bolo na ke hum biwiyan tumlogon ko chain se jeene nahi dete?

Karthik - nahi Nuts aisi baat nahi main toh wahi keh raha tha ki ...

Vikram - waise chhoti baat toh sahi hain saying this with mischevious smile on his face.

Natasha - ab Vikram bhai aap bhi?

Neha - rehene de chhoti, inn logon toh yehi lagta hain ke hum inn logon ko jeene nahi dete lekin sachh toh yeh hain ke hum inn logon ko jeena seekhate hain.

All were smiling and laughing hearing this man and woman war.

Krishnaji - waise baat toh Neha ne bilkul sahi kahi hain, mardo ko toh auraton ke bina kuchh bhi karna nahi aata.

Ram - woh iss liye kyunki hamein aap logon ki support chahiye hota hain, emotional support, jitna bhi strong hum kyun na ho jaye par emotionally weak hain hum, isiliye aap hamari support system bann jati hain, saying this he looked at Priya and saw she is watching him with wide eyes.

Vikram - arrreee yaar tune toh pura discussion ko hi ek naya mod de diya, waise I agree with you, sach me turning to Neha and said, tum nahi hoti toh mera kya hota.

Neha - ab aaya uth pahar ke neeche, yeh sunnte hi sab hass pare.

With this all completed their breakfast.

After some time Priya came in her room and went to her changing room, she was searching something in her wardrobe, when Ram entered in the room. He came to take the important file. He came in the changing room and saw Priya.

Ram - aaj neeche maine jo kuch bhi kahan, I mean that Priya, aur agar iss baat pe koi mujhe joru ka ghulam kahen, I really don't mind.

Priya came to him and said, main janti hoon Ram, aapne yeh sab mean karte huye bola, aur mujhe bohot khushi huyi yeh sunnke.

Ram came closer to her and said, pata hain Priya, mere life me hamesha se hi auraton ka prabhav raha hain, ghar me dadi, ma, chhoti, phir doston me bhi Neeti, Sarah, Neha, kahin na kahin I think am blessed that I was with so many ladies, u get the moral strength from them but I felt sense of belongingness and complete from you. Am so lucky to have you in my life. You are the one who made me feel that I am complete, thank you. Both looked at each other and then hugged. Ram made Priya look at him and for brief moments he looked at her then very gently he took her lips in his and started sucking it, slowly and slowly he engulfed her lips and was pouring his heart there, RaYa shared a passionate liplock. Both savoured the moment. For how long they don't know but when they were out of breath, Ram left her lips, still he was very close to Priya. Ram encircled Priya's waist by sliding his hand on it, this made Priya shivered. She opened her eyes. Ram came close and whispered on her mouth, aaj sirf aur sirf tum mere liye sajogi, I want to see my warrior princess as princess. Priya smiled shyly hearing this. Ram watched her and then pecked her lips again and said bye'. He left the room leaving Priya there. After some moments Priya finished her work and was moving from the place when she found in mirror that her lips got bruised. She touched her lips and smiled and said in her heart, Ram, I love you too, aap meri zindagi ho.

It was almost 6 o'clock in the evening. Everyone geared up for function. Jyoti aur Natasha dono milke Saumya ko sajaa rahe hain, Neha is checking the last minute preparations along with Priya, sab bachhen Kajaal ke paas hain she took the responsibility of them aur Rajani, Shree ko leke masroof hain. Ram aur Vikram abhi tak wapas nahi aaye hain. Dadi is angry with both of them. Karthik has taken the responsibility of Rishabh. Krishnaji, Shipraji and Binitaji are looking after the food part. Everything is planned out and preparations have been done, sab kuch theek hain. Aaj Lalaji ki kothi phir se ek baar dulhano jaise saaji huyi hain, lights were on and the entire haveli is looking awesome. Krishnaji ne Neha aur Priya ko bheja hain taiyyar hone ke liye. The function will start at sharp @7. In the meantime Ram aur Vikram bhi wapas aa gaye hain.

Priya was in the washroom, she came out wearing her petticoat and blouse, as usual can't tie her dori in the back. The blouse is deep cut and has a dori on the neck and a hook at the base. She couldn't put the hook into it. Everytime it slpped from her hand, after many futile chances she tried to put the hook in its room, but it again slipped, this time she felt a hand on her back and without turning understood it is Ram. He took the hook and put it in its place, with that he tied the dori on her neck sliding her hair at one side. For moments both stand there like this, their reflections were on the mirror. Ram came near to her and nuzzled her neck, Priya had goosebumps in her stomach, very softly Ram placed kisses on the crook of her neck holding her from waist. They remain in that position for sometime. They parted and Ram went to the washroom, Priya wore the saree which was of green and red combination, the pallu was having zari border, a heavy work. She was looking extremely beautiful in that. She has made a loose bun in her hair. Her ears were adorning a combination of green and red stone gold earing, wore the same combination of jewelley as neck piece, it is actually a set. Her wrists are having red and green combination kangan, which is antique in its own way. Actually Dadi gifted this to Priya long ago. She was looking very pretty, she was about to put sindoor when Ram came and filled her maang. Priya put her bindi but as usual it was off centre so Ram corrects it. On the other hand Ram was wearing a red and black combination sherwani along with black churidaar. He was looking equally handsome. Both looked at each other and smiled.                

so what do you all think, kya Ram aur Priya apne junior ka intezaar kar rahe hain ya abhi bhi der hain, kya Priya koi khush khabaar sunanewali hain?, karwachauth me kya hoga?, shaadi Rishabh aur saumya ki ho rahi hain lekin excited RaYa hain, kya Ram Priya ko koi surprise denewala hain iss shaadi me?, kya inn dono ka pyaar aakhir tak salamat rahega?, to know more keep reading. If you like this part then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments

.sangs123. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res

Ye me first

Superb updt dear
Just loved it
So in karwachauth priya will give good news
Waiting for it
Thanks for pm
Cont soon Edited by .sangs123. - 10 years ago
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg yaar raya romance perfect u presented.

ram dint like the way neha said it ofcourse he would not after all it was their personal.he showed his anger but cdnt hold it for long tim

so he want her hands to have mehendi and his name on it 😉 dusri sr to nahi

loving the mentioning of romance and raya dress presentation😊

all was going fine but what the last sentences of ur spl willl the love will be protected or😭😭😭😭😭

were are waiting for the pregnancy surprise😳😳😳
why do u scare me with ur end lines😭 aise mat kahoo

continue soon😊
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part...!!!
cute raya moments..!!!😳
karthik...lol...!!!!😆

contn soon..
thnx fr the pm...
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
👍🏼Kya detail me likhte I hain yaar. 
Priya's saree and accessories in such detail? I loved it.
ram dressed up to match  her.So sweet.
everything happy happy. 
Write only good good things pl.No mus,no separation,no rona-dhona.
bade cache lagthe hain aise hi.
Thanks for PM.
Edited by sahana747 - 10 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was a fab update raya romance is on raya always lost in each other loved the scene whenever neha teases priya continue soon and thanx for the pm
lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Romantic Rayalicious update!  Waiting for Karwachauth,  kushkhabari, and more and more Sweet Raya moments.

Please continue soon.  Thanks for the pm.