vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS!! For completing 50 pages Ujjaini.. 👏 🥳
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[FONT=Verdana]previwe 1

awww awesome update of previwe so all set for RaYa marrige now it will be intersting to watch How Ram will accept this new change in his life... along with this it will surly something intesting to watch how their relation would be after marrige as they already lived married life just for once but do they connt this or will wait till both confess their feelings for each other... i guess they will wait but let's see what is store for us in future... [FONT]
leena04 thumbnail
Previwe 2

awww Priya is still so lost in Ram only she really loves Ram the most hope he doesn't break her heart again by mistake loved meethi & Priya's talk wish RaYa take her with them also to K-mansion... TFS this previwe bas ab jaldi se update kar do waiting Ujaaini yaar...
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

CONGRATULATIONS!! For completing 50 pages Ujjaini.. 👏 🥳

thanks dear, still can't believe that I completed 50 pages of this thread
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on 50 page update pls😊
jineejiggs thumbnail
here comes the update, ENJOY

recap

Ab iske baad sab beyth ke baate kiye, Shipraji ne apna famous adrakwali chai with bread pakora serve kiya, Sudhirji aur Vikram baatein karne lage aur Shipraji ne Neha se Priya aur Ram ki ramkahaani sunn li.

Finally today is Saturday, Kapoors are coming to meet Mishras, subah se Shipraji lagi huyi hain kaam me, she insisted Priya to take leave but Priya said she can't take leave but manage a half day. Its now 5 in the evening. All things are prepared; Kapoors will be here at any time. Sab ke saath aaj Ram bhi aa rahe hain, Priya ne Shruthi ko bhi kahan hain aane ke liye. Priya was in her room, she was getting ready when Shruthi entered her room. Priya was almost done, she wore a light sea green and white combination salwar kameez with a deep sea green dupatta, was looking very simple and elegant. Neatly lined kohl in her eyes, a pendant adorning her neck, some glass bangles in her both wrists and a small jhumka with a small bindi on her forehead. She was looking really pretty. She kept her hair open just clipped it with a clip in the middle. Shruthi came and hugged her tightly. Priya too responded her back by hugging her tightly.

Shruthi - main aaj bohot khush hoon tere liye.

Priya smiled aur tabhi Neha andar aayi, helllooo bolte huye. She saw Shruthi and Priya.

Neha - hi Priya, kaisi ho said and hugged her.

Priya - achhi hoon, sab aa gaye kya?

Neha - haan sab aa gaye aur saath me fatty bhi, said this and winks at her.

Priya shyed.

Priya introduced Neha with Shruthi and instantly both of them geled together infact Neha congratulated her also.

Ab sab aa gaye the aur sab Sudhir aur Shipraji se baat kar rahe the. Karthik was also present today.

Dadi - Priya mere ghar me bahu bann ke aa jaye usse zyada mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye.

Shipraji - yeh to Priya ki khush kismati hogi jo woh aap ke ghar jayegi bahu bann ke, bohot saha hain usne, shayad yehi tha uske bhagya me ke usse aisa pariwaar mil raha hain.

Krishnaji - Mishraji, hume Priya bohot pasand hain aur hum jald se jald shaadi karna chahte hain.

Sudhirji - jee baat toh aapki theek hain par hume bhi thoda waqt chahiye, intezaam bhi karna hain...

Neha entered the room with Priya and Shruthi by saying, uski aap bilkul chhinta mat kijiye uncleji, hum sab samhal lenge.

Ab sab Priya ko dekh ke bohot khush huye, Priya came and took blessings from Dadi, Krishnaji, Sudhirji and Shipraji. Dadi asked Priya to sit beside her. Ram was looking at her and for brief moments both looked at each other. Ram was wearing formals today and looking the most handsome man.

As everyone knows about Ram Kapoor, Sudhirji didn't have a word with him regarding his work, rather Ram took blessings from him and he was overwhelmed with such gestures.

Everyone cheered for Ram and Priya as both the families agree for marriage.

Krishnaji - samdhiji, hum chahte hain ki roka jald se jald ho jaye, aaj se 5 din baad shubh mahuraat hain usi din inn dono ki sagaai kar di jaye.

Shipraji - itni jaldi kaise hoga, matlab kitne saare arrangements karne hain...

Priya was listening to this, now she said, mujhe kuchh kehena hain dadi.

Dadi - bol beta

Priya - main chahti hoon sagaai aur shaadi dono hi bohot simple tareeke se ho, aur yehi Pune me ho, agar aap sabko theek lage toh...

Dadi - tu jaisa chahe waisa hi hoga.

Krishnaji - beeji aur maine apne Panditji se shaadi ki tareekh bhi nikal li hain, agar aap logon ko theek lage toh sagai ke 20 din baad shaadi ka shubh muhurat hain.

Now Shipraji become hypered and said, itni jaldi, mera matlab hain ke sab kaise samhalenge hum, beti ki shaadi hain...

Krishnaji - aap bilkul fikr mat kijiye hum sab milke samhal lenge aur waise Priya ne toh peheli hi keh diya ke usse simple shaadi chahiye toh mushkil ka toh sawaal hi paida nahi hota hain.

Neha - auntyji aap bilkul tension free ho jaiyye hum sab manage kar lenge.

Shipraji smiled and Sudhirji said, chalo Shipra beti ki shaadi ki taiyyariyon me jut jao.

Priya apne sarr jhukaye sab kuch sunn rahi thi, toh tabhi Natasha aake usse hug karte huye kahan, ab huyi aap hamari bhabhi.

Everyone laughed hearing this. Vikram who was sitting next to Ram, patted on his shoulder and said, CONGRATULATIONS!, Ram smiled and hugged him. Ram, jo ab tak chhup tha aur sunn raha tha, was feeling contend to see the smile on the face of his family specially of Dadi.

Dadi asked Ram to come and sit beside Priya. Krishnaji took out the shagunwale kangan and gave Ram to make Priya wear. Yeh wahi kangaan the jo Amritsar me Ram ne pehnaya tha Priya ko. For some moments both Ram and Priya looked at each other, then Priya kept her dupatta on her head and Ram took her hand one by one and slided the kangaan. Everyone clapped for them.

Krishnaji said to Shipraji, lijiye aaj se ho gayi Priya hamari.

Shipraji and Krishnaji both smiled and hugged each other and said mubarak ho to one another.

Ab bari ayi Neha ki aur Shruthi ki toh dono ne hi Priya ko hug kiya, Karthik aake bhi hug kiya aur kahan Congratulations! to Priya. Rishabh aake bhi Priya ko wish kiya.

Now everyone took their seat and was discussing about the roka, toh tai yahi hua ke sagaai bhi yehi se hoga, sirf kuch gine chhune dost aur relatives shaamil honge aur shaadi hogi marriage hall se. Jab yeh sab baatein ho rahi thi toh Neha ne Priya se kahaan ki,

Neha - yaar Priya, fatty ko apna ghar toh dikha do, afterall iss ghar ke damaad banne jaa raha hain woh...

Ram - arrreee kya bol rahi hain yaar, nahi main theek hoon yahan

Natasha - don't be a spoil sport bhai, chaliye hum sab chalte hain, di keh rahi thi ke bhabhi ke ghar ki balcony ka view bohot achha hain, mujhe toh dekhna hain, chaliye na bhai.

Ram along with Neha, Natasha and Rishabh came with Priya in her flat. Ram was feeling awkward but still he didn't show his feeling. After they saw the house all came in the balcony and was awestruck to see such beautiful scenario. The view from the balcony is really beautiful. Neha and Natasha sat on the swing and make Priya also sit with them.

Rishabh - wow! bhabhi aapka balcony toh bohot achha hain, view from here is superb. Mera toh mann kar raha hain yehi reh jau.

Priya - toh reh jao na, tumhara hi toh ghar hain.

Natasha - sirf Rishabh reh sakta hain?, main nahi? asked with childish attitude.

Priya smiled and said tum dono reh sakte ho yahan, mujhe bohot khushi hogi agar tum dono rahoge toh.

Neha - aur fatty, tum usse invite nahi karogi?, said this teasingly.

Priya felt shy aur tabhi Karthik aya aur kahan ke sabko neeche bula rahe hain, Neha took Rishabh and Natasha with her and said to RaYa that they don't need to come and spent some time with each other. Priya became shy but Ram was in his own world, he was looking in front, he was watching the view from the balcony. After some time Ram said,

Ram - wakei Priya, tumhare ghar ki balcony se view bohot achha hain.

Priya - aap ko achha laga?

Ram - sach me bohot khoobsurat hain.

Toh tabhi kahin se radio me yeh gaana play ho raha tha

Do dil mil rahe hain, magar chhupke chhupke

Sabko ho rahi hain, haan sabko ho rahi hain

Khabar chhupke chhupke

Aise bhole bannkar hain beythe, jaise koi baat nahi

Sab kuch nazar aa raha hain, din hain yeh raat nahi

Kya hain kuch bhi nahi hain agar

Hothon pe hain khamoshi magar

Baatein kar rahi hain, baatein kar rahi hain

Nazar chhupke chhupke

Do dil mil rahe hain magar chhupke chhupke

Both Ram and Priya were standing in the balcony and was in their own respective world, after some moments Priya came out of her thought and said,

Priya - ab hume neeche chalna chahiye

Ram came out from his thought and nodded his head in affirmation.

Both came down and saw everyone is still discussing about their marriage. After some more time Shipraji asked them to come to dinning table as dinner was served. All came and took seat and enjoyed the dinner. Before leaving Priya again took blessings from Krishnaji and dadi and dadi hugged her and said, jaldi aaja aur mere ghar ko sawaar de.

All have gone back, Mishra's are very happy, and with that they have started the preparations. Priya came to her room. She came in the balcony and sat on the swing. She looked at the sky which was brimming with moon's light and thousand of stars. In the twilight of those she could find the solace, seeing the sky she felt that these stars and moon is also wishing her happy life. Today is really a big day for her, aaj Priya zindagi ki uss raah par khari hain jiske aage uske liye sirf dher saari khushiyaan aur pyaar hain, jis pyaar ke liye woh tarasti rahi itne saal aaj usse woh milnewala hain. She is happy that she is going to be married to Ram whom she loved with her everything. Yehi sochte sochte she came inside, she was about to take out her bangles when she saw the kangaan in her hand. She immediately remembered when Ram slided the kangaan first time in her hand. She took out the kangan and very gently brushed her finger on it, a smile adorned her lips and she put the kangaan in the box and kept that in the almirah.

Priya came out freshn up and came to the bed, she took her book from the bed side table and opened the last page, which she was reading, but couldn't concentrate on the book, baar baar ek hi khayaal uske dimaag me aa raha tha, it was Ram, Ram and only Ram. She can't keep her mind shut from his memories. Today indeed Ram was looking damn handsome; he was in his formals, which makes him look more elegant and charismatic. Priya smiled in her heart and was trying hard to concentrate on the book but after some futile chances she closed the book and kept that on the side table and closed the light. She slept on the bed but was staring at the moon's light which was peeping through the curtains of the room. After some time she closed her eyes and went into deep slumber.   

A new day and a new ray of hope. Sun peeped in the room of Priya. She stirred in her sleep and very lazily opened her eyes, stretching her hands from the duvet. Her lips curved into a smile as she saw outside. It's a sunny and bright day. Priya in her heart said good morning to Ram, jabse Priya ne shaadi ke liye haan kahan hain she has been thinking only about Ram all the time, in fact she talked with him in her heart. She shares every minute detail of her daily activities with him. She waited and longed for him and now her dreams are coming true but with this she also sometimes gets scared, kahin koi anhoni na ho jaye. She kept praying the well being of Ram and her would be family...aaj Sunday hain, isi liye Priya ko jaldi uthne ki zaroorat nahi hain toh she slept on the bed for some more time but was gazing outside the window of her room.   

On the other hand in Neha's house, everyone gathers at the breakfast table.

Dadi - Neha, puttar tujh par yeh zimmedari deke jaa rahi hoon, tu zara Priya ka khayal rakhna.

Krishnaji - iss ke saath aur ek kaam karna zara Priya ke angoothi ka size mujhe bataana, mujhe uske liye sagaai ki angoothi khareed ni hain.

Neha - aap kyun khareedengi, fatty ki biwi hain toh usse hi khareedna parega.

Ram was reading the paper and was not really interested in such things, sirf gharwalon ke khushi ki khatir he has to say yes, but in reality he isn't bothered about it.

Vikram - Ram, tu paper baad me padna pehele yeh baata tu Priya ko leke kab jaa raha hain sagaai ki angoothi khareedne?

Ram - main kyun jaun?

Vikram - kya tujhe phir se yaad dilana parega ke teri sagaai sirf 5 days baad hain, coming Friday ko?

Ram - janta hoon, baar baar yaad dilane ki zaroorat nahi hain, par sagaai ki angoothi khareedne ke liye main kyun jaun Priya ke saath?

Neha - common fatty, sagaai tum dono ki ho rahi hain toh rings bhi tum dono ki pasand hi hogi na

Ram - ek kaam kar, tu khareed le mere liye ring, u know my choice na, waise bhi mujhe Mumbai me iss week bohot important kaam hain, I can't waste a moment on shopping.

Krishnaji - Neha, beta, isse kuch hoga nahi, ek kaam kar tu hi chali ja Priya ko leke, uska aur tere bhai, dono ka ring tu hi khareed lena, waise yahan par bhi achhi collection hogi na.

Neha - haan ma, maine kuch branded showroom dekha hain yahan par bhi, aur agar kuch pasand nahi aaye toh main Mumbai aa jaungi Priya ko leke.

Dadi - jo karna, thoda jaldi karna beta, sirf 5 days reh gaya hain.

Vikram - dadi, aap tension mat lijiye, sab ho jayega.

Yunhi baatein karte karte 10 baj gaye the, Kapoors will be leaving today for Mumbai after lunch. So Neha along with Natasha came in the kitchen. Ram excused from them and said he will be back within 2 hours. He didn't said anything to them and headed straight to Little Angels to meet children and Meethi.

On the other hand Priya was engrossed in her weekend chores, actually hafte me 6 days she doesn't get time for herself so she spends her Sunday by cleaning up the home and doing tit bits decoration in her flat, with that she cooked for the entire week as she doesn't get time in the week. Priya was in her kitchen preparing her favourite dish for today's lunch when Karthik came and said that Sudhirji wanted to talk with her.

Karthik - di, woh papa ne aap ko bulane ke liye mujhe bheja hain, kuch zaroori baat karna chahte hain aap se.

Priya - haan, kaka ko bol main bas 15 minute me aayi, achha sun Karthik zara yeh khaake batana kaisa bana hain saying this Priya served him two hot coconut patty, this is one of Priya's speciality.

Karthik bite in one of the patty, as it was hot, he started to panick but cooled down afterwards and then started to eat it, he go on munching the patty making various sounds from his mouth and Priya understood that he loved it. Hamesha Karthik aisa hi karta hain, bolta kam hain awaaz se uske pata chalta hain ke usse yeh cheez achhi lagi, yeh specially khaane ke mamlon me hota hain. After finishing both the patty, he said, di aap kaise har baar itna tasty aur yummy cheezen bana leti hain?

Priya - ache bane hain na?

Karthik - ache?, yeh bohot achhen hain, its yum.

Priya looked at him and smiled. Priya have seen Karthik from his birth, uske ghar ke angaan me yeh dono khelte the, bachhpan se hi Karthik ko Priya se bohot lagaav tha, infact Priya ki maa jisse Karthik maushi' bulata tha bohot pyaar karti thi, jab bhi kuch bhi naya cheez banta tha ghar me, woh Karthik ke liye zaroor bhejti, Priya ka koi bhai nahi tha isi liye she was happy when she tied rakhi on his wrist. Yeh dono ek dusre se bohot attached the. Priya was only 10 years when she lost her parents, and Karthik was of 5 years but still Karthik used to give her support and also protect her. He was very much attached with his Priya di, isi liye when Priya went to boarding school, Karthik cried bitterly, he didn't want to leave Priya but she had to go. When Priya took the job in Pune and came back permanently, Karthik was the most happy one among Mishra's, aaj bhi Priya aur Karthik ki wahi pyaar barkarar hain. Apne Priya di ki khushi ke liye, Karthik kuch bhi kar sakta hain and Priya knows this.

Priya - abhi aur yahaan betha raha na toh kaka tujhe daant lagayenge, tu ja jaldi se main ati hoon.

Ram is in Little Angels, he knows that Meethi will be waiting for him so that's why came early, in fact he will be leaving for Mumbai after lunch, won't get time to come then, so came in the morning. It was 10:30 in clock. All children were enjoying in the field, was playing football there. Ram played with them for a while and then came inside and found Meethi was playing with her doll with other children. Ram came to that room and everyone cheered to see him there. Meethi came running and Ram scooped her in his arms. He made her sit on his lap and was also surrounded by other children; he chatted and also did masti with them.

Meethi - Priya di ne kahan ke woh aapse naraaz nahi hain, aap plz di se gussa mat hona aur unse dosti kar lena.

Ram looked at Meethi, at her innocent face and kissed on her cheeks and said, aapki Priya di bohot achhi hain, main unse gussa nahi hoon.

Meethi hearing this gave a sloppy kiss on Ram's cheeks.

Ram - Meethi aapko bura lagega agar aapki Priya di aapse milne na aayi toh?

Meethi was hearing Ram with her eyes wide open. The moment she heard that her Priya di will not come to meet her again she had tears in her eyes. Ram clasped her tightly in his arms and said, Meethi main toh sirf aap se poonch raha tha, kabhi aisa ho sakta hain kya ke aapki di aapse milne na aaye, saying this he wiped her tears and again said, aapki di aapse milne zaaroor ayengi. Hearing this from Ram, Meethi had a big smile on her face. After spending some more time with Meethi and other children, Ram came back in Neha's house.

On the other hand, Priya came downstairs with a plate full of her coconut patty. She gave it to Shipraji. Priya knows that Shipraji ko yeh patty bohot pasand hain. She came and sits in the drawing room where Sudhirji was waiting for her. After taking the seat, Sudhirji started,

Sudhirji - Priya, tum toh janti hi ho ke tumhare baba ne tumhare liye bank me kuch FD's karke gaye hain aur kuch maine kiya hain tumhare naam pe, jo bhi tumhare papa ke guzar jane ke baad office se mila tha woh sab tumhare naam pe hi hain, iske saath saath tumhare ma ke gehne bhi hain jo bank ke locker me hain.

Priya was listening to him and she said, main janti hoon kaka.

Sudhirji - toh beta, ab woh sab tumhare shaadi me kaam ayenge, main aur Shipra, hum dono chahte hain ki tum locker me jao aur dekhlo kaun kaun se gehene tumhe pasand hain aur kaun kaun se gehene tumhe tor ke naye banwane hain, tum chaho toh Shipra tumhare saath jaa sakti hain, aur rahi baat FDs ki toh uske liye tumhe mere saath bank me chalna parega. Waqt bohot kam hain beta, isi liye jo bhi hain jaldi karna parega, hum log Kapoors ke jaisa aamir toh nahi hain par phir bhi jitna hamse bann parega hum karenge.

Priya - kaka, aap aur kaki hain isi liye mujhe koi chhinta nahi hain, aap logon ko jo sahi lage woh kijiye.

Sudhirji - beta, aaj tumhare papa zinda hote toh bohot khush hote, woh mujhe aksar kehte the ki unhe tumhari shaadi kaisi karwani hain, main chahta hoon theek waise hi ho, unhe bohot khushi hogi yeh dekhkar.

Both Sudhirji and Priya had tears in their eyes. Shipraji who was sitting near Priya, took her in her embrace and wiped her tears and said, beta hum sab Mr. Kapoor aur unke gharwalon se milke bohot khush hain, tu bohot khush rahegi waha par, saying this she kissed her forhead.

Sudhirji - beta, tum kal hi mere saath bank aa sakti ho?

Priya - jee kaka main koshish karti hoon, main aapko kal office se phone kar dungi.

Sudhirji turned to Shipraji and said, agar kal Priya aayegi toh tum bhi aa jana, locker me dekh lena, aur phir decide kar lena.

Shipraji - achha theek hain.

Yuhin baatein karte karte kaafi waqt ho gaya tha toh Priya upar chali aayi aur nahaane chali gayi. She came out and had her lunch and then came to Little Angel around 4 PM. Children were playing in the hall of the orphanage. All greeted her and Priya also greeted them, she played with them for some time and then come to Meethi. She came and saw Meethi was sleeping holding her doll, Priya smiled, she ruffled her hair and came to the other children and helped them with their studies.

After some time Meethi came to Priya with nimble feet and sat on her lap. Priya took her in her embrace and kissed her.

Priya - oyyyeee mera bachhha, uth gaye aap?

Meethi - hmmm

Priya - kaise hain aap?

Meethi - achhi hoon, after some time she said, Golu uncle ne kahan ke woh aapse gussa nahi hain aur kahan aap bohot achhi hain

Priya was surprised to hear her, for some time Priya couldn't say anything and then she said, aapke uncle aaye the?, kab?

Meethi - subah aaye the...

Tabhi wahan Shailajaji aati hain sabko bulane shaam ke nashte ke liye aur kehti hain, haan Priya, Mr. Kapoor aaye the subah, woh keh rahe the ke unhe aaj afternoon ko Mumbai ke liye nikalna hain aur jaane se pehele woh bachhon se milna chahte the toh subah hi aaye the.

Priya was expecting him in the orphanage, she just wanted to see him, but Ram has already left for Mumbai. Priya didn't say anything and took Meethi to the dinning hall for evening snacks.

engagement preparation is on, kya Ram sach me Priya ko dil apnayega?, kya yehi shaadi ka koi wajood hoga?, kya kabhi bhi Priya ko uska pyaar milega?, to know more keep reading and do ive comments, I want to know what my readers is thinking about this SS. If you liked the part then do hit the "LIKE" button and leave your valuable comments.

Thank you all so very much for liking this SS, the second thread completed 50 pages and it showed how much you all like this SS, thanks for such love and support

sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
❤️Very very sweet .
felt like I was one among the family and participating in all the rituals and celebrations.
thanks for PM.
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow , really beautiful, wil ram  ever love her.?
going good please update soon