Breezy. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys🤗

I have one Question is it that bhakti and kunal will be married and vishaka will be left alone at the end because i read a article which was saying that bhakti n kunal will be married😒

Hmmm n what about my diva vishaka?

I am so sorry for such lame post but couldn't help it coz haven't watch much may be 2 episodes.That to just for VD ðŸ˜ƒ I desperately want shahara one in my home coz that channel is missing😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dreaming... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yes, Kunal and Bhakti will be married and about Vishakha, I don't know. According to current track, It is sure that she would not marry with Kunal and will be alone but maybe a new guy will come in Vishakha's life. We all fans are demanding for this and there are chances too as 80% of the viewers are VD fans so the cv's have to set Vishakha with a good ending!!😃😃...
Breezy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dreaming...

Yes, Kunal and Bhakti will be married and about Vishakha, I don't know. According to current track, It is sure that she would not marry with Kunal and will be alone but maybe a new guy will come in Vishakha's life. We all fans are demanding for this and there are chances too as 80% of the viewers are VD fans so the cv's have to set Vishakha with a good ending!!😃😃...

hmmm..sounds interesting😆 If some other handsome hunk will come for vishaka then i don't have a problem :P I just want VD too get all the limelight n screenspace in the show baki i dun care..😆
-Dreaming... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -upama-

hmmm..sounds interesting😆 If some other handsome hunk will come for vishaka then i don't have a problem :P I just want VD too get all the limelight n screenspace in the show baki i dun care..😆

same here😆 but currently I'm enjoying ViNal too.😳 But this Bhakhti---Ms. Boring Devi🤢