Originally posted by: J67RQT2LPKPBAEWY
Hey hashi, from first page animated siggies, i love all but Drashti Saniya one is the most beautiful.
your first avi, asad, joya (the last creation on the page) is very creative. loved it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: J67RQT2LPKPBAEWY
Hey hashi, from first page animated siggies, i love all but Drashti Saniya one is the most beautiful.
your first avi, asad, joya (the last creation on the page) is very creative. loved it.
Originally posted by: 1gunjan7
OMG! Wow! Hashii sweety Ur are too good...👍🏼..awesome piece of work 👏...all siggys are simply outstanding and mind blowing...I loved each n every siggy...Salman Madhuri siggy is very cool and deepika nargis lauren katrina kareena siggys are marvellous ..loved them lotsss...the effects u have given are fantastic...👏...Excellent work hashii...😃...
Can I Use the siggys u r making😊...
and Congrats on opening ur own creation gallery...U r doing a fabulous work..ur all work animated non animated siggys avis everything is simply rocking👍🏼...plss do make more siggys and Plss do Pm me whenever u update😃...
love Gunjan😊...
http://i.minus.com/j9T8rdjmxdWVS.jpg this one is so so smart !!!!!
Kareena siggies both are gorgeous...nargis one is cute ...so is priyanka slauren siggies have nice text styles and the last lauren siggy i like the flowers ? is that a brush ??sonam one s drop dead gorgeous...even i made a siggy using same deepika pic u used in second deepika siggynice use of motion blur in sonam one... i love that feature of PS...😆also the salman avi u r using is fab 😉
Originally posted by: HashiBoo
Thank you so much Gunjan means a LOT ... I am sp happy that you liked them . Yes Gunjan u can use any .. But I know You like ur Mohith sanaya na 😆 ..I ll make a one for them later ok ...I ll definitely PM you ... and would love to see your comments ... HUGS ..
Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
#12 Hi, my name Priya and I have been creating since November 2009. I make signatures, icons and animations. I would like to thank everyone for...
232