Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: les-miserables

wow, I really don't have words to describe how perfect this story is... I read it in - one go. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I hope you update the next chapter soon :) Take care! xxx

Originally posted by: les-miserables

I read in the previous comment that you updated 3 chapter in 3 days. Now, I am very impressed! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much dear for your encouragement 😳...I will update soon definitely...and the 3 updates came in 1 day, not 3 πŸ˜†
mimibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: rg0782

Awsum updates...this karan😑...luved the way RK saved Madhu from embarassment nd d way he chose her as his lead actress...cntinue soon nd pls pm me...

Oh yes, someone has to be the bad guy to bring out the goodness in the good guy...hai na?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mimibm thumbnail

Originally posted by: aakriti18

hey!! I just read chp 1 nd it is really amazing !!

awesome!! I luvd it !!
vry nicely written...
will read the other chapters ltr..:)

Thanks dear...I hope u like the rest as well 😳
mimibm thumbnail

Music alert!! Please go back an forth one page..😳

LIMELIGHT

"Hey Trishna, could you please help me with the make up?" asked Madhu with foundation and brush in her hand. "Where are you going with all the make-up huhh?" enquired Trishna while taking the brush from her hand. "There is one photo shoot, nothing important. Just that I want to look good there, you know," replied Madhu hesitatingly. She did not want to divulge anything to Trishna as yet. "Ok, but come back soon. Today we will go for the movie, remember?"

Madhu reached the studio room where the look-test was supposed to take place. On entering she saw Rishabh busy instructing the lightmen about the different angles. "Mr. Kundra, hi," said Madhu. Rishabh turned to face her and grimaced, "What do you think you have come here for Madhubala?" Madhu was confused and said, "The look-test." "And is this how you are going to look for your look-test? Do you think I am doing a film on call-girls?" Rishabh shouted at her face. Madhu's legs gave in hearing such ridiculous words from him. "Who did that to you?" "My friend, Trishna," murmured Madhu. "Either your friend does not know ABCD of make-up or she is just jealous of your natural beauty. Make up! Hair! Come here, right now!!" Two women came running to him. "Take Madhubala to the greenroom and wipe off that hideous make-up from her face and bring her back with bare minimal make-up and that off-white saree that I had chosen. Go right now!!" And the women dragged a petrified Madhu out of his sight immediately.

"Ma'am please don't cry. I won't be able to finish your make up in time," pleaded the younger women of the two. "I do not want to work here anymore. Please let me go," cried Madhu while wiping her running nose. "Don't cry ma'am. RK sir seems very rude from outside, he wants everything perfect for his shooting. But inside he is a very nice man. See, I am not a hi-fi fashionable make-up artist like you will see in other production houses, but he prefers me saying I can give the simplest look to his heroines and they look their best in front of the camera. And you are so beautiful without any make-up, why would you need to paint yourself like that?" Madhu did not answer. "How old are you ma'am?" asked the hairdresser while managing her hair. "20 years," replied Madhu. "Good, you will be in this industry for a long time. You know na heroines hardly manage to keep their place in the industry till 32-33. After that they are not even considered for good roles."

By the time Madhu came out of the room, the floor was ready for the look-test. Purab was standing at a corner with the assistant director. Seeing Madhu he smiled and Madhu also felt better. "So is everyone ready for the look-test?" hollered Rishabh. "Yes," was the collective response from his team. Rishabh signaled both Madhu and Purab to come at the center of the floor. Madhu stood there with her head bent down, unwilling to face any further mockery from Rishabh. She saw two booted feet approaching her. Before she lifted her head to see who it was, a large splash of water landed on her and drenched her from head to toe. She gulped in some of it and discovered to her shock that it was none other than Rishabh. "Mr. Kundra, how dare you?" shouted Madhu, unable to keep her rage in control. "First of all, call me RK, because that is the name I am used to be called in this industry. And secondly this is a part of your make-up. Remember Jalpari'?" jeered RK and took his position behind the monitor.

They were taking snapshots and short recordings of various situations planned for the movie. In one such clipping RK instructed Purab to hug Madhu from back, and then move his hand over her exposed belly while kissing her nape. Purab looked at Madhu unsurely and saw her vehemence. So he just stood back without any movement. "Purab, we do not have the whole day for this. Come on, hug her!" shouted Rishabh from behind the monitor. Purab took one step towards her and Madhu shook her head in refusal. Rishabh lost his patience completely and barged on the floor. "What's your problem Madhubala? Why aren't you cooperating with him?" Madhu turned back and ran towards the greenroom. "This girl is getting on my nerves now!!" muttered Rishabh and followed her.

Before Madhu could lock the door behind her RK pushed himself in. He clenched her hands and pushed her hard on the wall. "What is your problem Madhubala? Is it so difficult to let Purab touch you in front of everyone? Did you feel the same when Karan used to make you dance with him all night?" hissed RK. "That is none of your business RK! And as for Purab, I can't let anyone touch me like that when scores of people have their eyes fixed on our every movement!" "Ahaan, so how will you accept the fact when thousands of people in the movie theaters will be scrutinizing each and every part of you on the silverscreen? Do you think it is that easy to become a heroine?" shouted Rishabh on her face. "I did not ask you to make me your film's heroine. You have forced me into this. But I cannot do things beyond a limit, not yet," sobbed Madhu. RK's face softened a little. "Look Madhubala, Purab is a decent guy. He won't take any undue advantage of this situation, and I can guarantee you that. And as for the other people, I will ask them to leave the floor and only the assistant directors and cameramen will be there. Will you be comfortable with that?" Madhu nodded her head although her teary eyes were not as much confident. "Close your eyes," asked RK. As Madhu closed her eyes she felt a feather touch on her belly which moved to her back and held her securely. She forced her eyes shut although inside she was bursting with emotions completely unknown to her. She felt his warm breath on her neck as he whispered, "This is exactly what you are supposed to feel and do in front of the camera. It is just as easy." When Madhu opened her eyes RK was already out of the room.

Madhu came out to see almost an empty floor with 4-5 people including RK and Purab. She came and stood beside Purab and whispered, "Sorry." "It's ok buddy," smiled Purab and approached her. "Perfect!" exclaimed RK, as the act was over.

Edited by mimibm - 10 years ago
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RK is a very rough n tough guy. Strict Boss. long way to go for madhuπŸ‘πŸΌ
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 nice update mimi .  rk so rude . but its ok madhu ko herione banane ke liya 
tanuja.siri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ooo...we have a tough task master here. Mimi i can totaly imagin rk here...rude boy with loads of attitude and killer looks..,poor madhu was flabgasterd with rk's attitude...sweet chivalrist has changed into a rude boy over night.

I think rk gave her those feathery touches wantedly on the pretext of shoot. πŸ˜‰

may be couldnt control himself looking at our natural beauty our jalpari madhu 😳

loved the update and thanks for the pm. 😊 Edited by tanuja.siri - 10 years ago
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update mimi...RK is vry strict man...loved the demo he showed to madhu...and i liked purab too may b he wl b good friend of madhu...and why  trishna had done too much make up of madhu she is jealous wth madhu...
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous update
Yeah my hero became rude to make mb heroine but its fyn work need s it n mb will surely see his genuine waala side
Continue soon
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
super nice part 2..loved rishbala's first encounter..couldn't hv been better..rk as the saviour for the beauty madhu..