7C Discussions August 26 - August 30

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

August 26 " Monday

Stalin and boys at the hospital " boys asked how is Kanna " Stalin saying he is ok but the he asked the doctor to keep him overnight to make sure everything ok " they wanted to see him but Stalin telling them that Kanna needs rest " Stalin tells them go and practice for tomorrow " they need to win the game " one of the boy telling Stalin he saw Annachi in the car who hits Kanna " Stalin ask are you sure the boy goes I think not sure 100% - Stalin telling him we need to concentrate for the game so go and practice and you can see Kanna later

HM come to the hospital and how is Kanna doing " Stalin telling he is still in critical stage the doctors told me to wait " HM telling I know this is Annachis work " Stalin telling I know that too but we have to finish the game tomorrow " if we win he is going to leave us alone " HM saying we cant trust him " Stalin saying we have see how he proceed " HM saying Annachi will do anything to win the game " he is ruthless person " Stalin telling we need to keep it cool until the game over " HM is really worried about the situation

Boys talking about the incident " they know it was Annachi and one of them suggest maybe we should talk to Sir and stop the game plan " Hai bomb saying we should have told Sir the time Annachi threaten us " now its too late but we shouldnt back now " they say we need to stay together and very careful now on " dont go alone anywhere " Hai saying dont tell girls they will panic " they say lets practice and we can see Kanna later

Annachi coming from temple Stalin waits there " Anna asked why you came to temple to pray for Kanna " I told you to stay away and you didnt listen " this is the beginning  it is going to bad watch it

Stalin telling Anna you are coward hurting little boys that they cant fight back " you heard little boy if anything happen to Kanna I will kill you " I can be bad too you know " I know how to hold knife so dont be fooled by this calm approach " I am waiting " you went really low this time " what kind of person fight like this " you are afraid we are going win " I live for my kids and you are going to see them winning " you pray to God nothing happen to Kanna " I will hunt to down and kill you " I am not afraid of you and you know that " I dont care about your power and money so better watch out

Stalin talk to the doctor " he says Kanna is wake but he faint frequently he thinks maybe he has blood clod in his head " they have to do the testing " he suggesting to take him to the town hospital " Stalin go see Kanna " he telling Sir the game has to go on " I am ok and I want to be there to see my class participate " dont stop and give the power to Annachi " Stalin saying dont worry you are going to be there and they have to do some testing so you have to go to different hospital take the test " Kanna says ok " Kanna ask other boys ok nothing happened " Stalin saying everyone is ok

Tamil " HM " Kuruvi talk " Tamil wanted to stop the cultural game " HM saying we are not stopping " Anna did this to Kanna and if we stop now he is going to keep on doing to other kids " he is not going to allow other kids to study properly we shouldnt give him that power " I am with Stalin " Kuruvi saying same thing " Tamil says ok I  will stay with you too

AHM missing

Tomorrow " Stalin telling Kayal " Kanna being so brave  and I wanted to cry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This Annachi had to be thrown in jail and given severe punishment .

So sad to see Kannan Like this. Hope nothing bad to his condition.

The kids have to show Annachi a lesson by winning the competition.

Thanks akka for the update. :)
kalki2007 thumbnail

August 27 " Tuesday

Stalin cant sleep thinking about Kanna makes him sadder " Kayal ask are you thinking about Kanna " he tells yes " Kanna being brave and ask about the  other kids and telling me that we have to win the competition " I never thought Anna would go this low " hurting kids to make me to stop the competition " Stalin do you think I should stop the cultural program " Kayal saying kids work harder to win and Anna will take this his winning and going to continue to bother the kids and destroy the school " we shouldnt let him " we need to show him we are strong and we are going to win " dont worry everything will work out in our favour " we should teach the kids to win not to lose and walk away because of Anna

Gaby sitting and crying " other girl ask what " she tells that her father ordering her to stop the dance concentrate on her studies " other girl saying Anna came to my house and did the same thing so he is the one would have told your father too " other girls come there and heard the story " they ask are you going to stop dancing Gaby says no I wont let down my school or sir " I dont care what my father says " I will do it no backing up

Anna talking to his kids asking them whether they are ready " they say ready " we practiced well and going to win " like last time I dont want to lose " you have to win it for me " they have nothing you have everything so what is the problem

Stalin come to the competition spot and asked the kids where are others " they talk for a while " he tells them we need to win so Anna wont interfere our school activities " they say they planned to win

Anna asked Stalin I thought you would have run away " Stalin tells him why " I am not afraid of you and when I look at you I boil inside and I usually dont get angry " if you touch my kids one more time I will kill you so dont make to do it

Kayal comes there and help the kids ready

Boys playing prank on Kuruvi " Kili act like sick and throw up " Hai runs to get Kuruvi " he start to cry and curse Anna big time " he is going to call Stalin then the boys tell we acted " Kuruvi slap Hai saying dont do this again " I was scared and I will give you all slap after the competition they all laugh " Kuruvi so good

kalki2007 thumbnail

it's really sad that rich playing normal people lives and they have to prove themselves

they have to change the system

todays paper
Near Rajapalyam, a government school students boycotted mid-day meals because the cook belongs to the secluded cast.

what century are we living - think about the parents ignorance and the kids listening to it

so many highter authorities talk to them but the kids won't listen

Wonderfullife thumbnail
You are right akka. Still caste discrimination exists in our country. First we have to boycott those caste based political parties. They make this matter worse to get votes. Hope the kids once grow up stand for equal rights and caste discrimination.
kalki2007 thumbnail

August 28 " Wednesday

Competition starting Tamil " HM " Anna " Stalin give Speech

HM telling parents please pay attention to the school and teachers instead of big school and have lot of new things " kids need education not all the new toys " nowdays school become business " those schools want to close the government school so they do whatever they can to do close the school " kids need good teachers " not a beautiful school or decorative labs " he is indirectly telling parents what Anna doing

Anna speech " he is replying to HM " telling kids clean water " rooms to study " facilities to study

Stalin speech was good " he just saying I love all kids and wish them all " he mention I don't care about win or lose as long as kids show their extra activities and recognized that's all I am interested

Singing competition finished " all 4 kids did good

Tea break

Anna trying to buy the judges " 2 ladies and 1 man ( not sure the judges going for the money or not )

Boys show this " tell Stalin " he tells them that just do your part " if or when the judges make mistake or unfair I will take care of it " don't worry  - I will watch out but now we have to concentrate on your show

Boys thinking Sir not going to do anything we should talk to Kuruvi and Kayal  - they think these 2 can do something about the situation " they suspect Anna into something

Tomorrow " the girl who is going to dance with Gaby fell and scratch her knees

kalki2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

You are right akka. Still caste discrimination exists in our country. First we have to boycott those caste based political parties. They make this matter worse to get votes. Hope the kids once grow up stand for equal rights and caste discrimination.

i agree - people needed to teach about what is important in life - what is caste doing to them - it desroying their life

i like one scene from Thaliva - Vijay brought two parties people telling them to pick their own people if they know who is who

people are same - blood color is red and when they are outside nobody know who is who so why these people letting the politicians to use them like this

me too hope kids learn good things from latest techonology
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks akka for the update.

Stalin speech was very motivational.

Hope judges don't fall for money and do their job truly.

Loved to hear all songs someone must have recorded for the kids.
kalki2007 thumbnail

August 29 - Thursday

Kuruvi - so great today - 👏🤪

Girls tell Kayal that Anna talking to the judges and they are going to make other school win the competition " Kayal says don't worry about that just do your part

Baloon showing her jealousliness about Gaby " she tells Dubbas and Venniela to leave her alone " she is going to dance " they ask why you behave like that " she tells they picked me to do dance " like they made Kanna TL here Gaby trying to tell me what to do I don't like it " girls are really angry at her now at Baloon " Kayal call Baloon to come to the stage she runs and fell " Baloon crying and saying I can't dance it's too painful " girls are kind of happy now " because she was acting I am the best now she can't even perform " Kayal call Stalin he asked whether we should take her to the hospital or ask the judges to postpone her dance to the end " or cancell it " Baloon saying it's ok but call my aunt

Girls saying sorry and Baloon saying sorry to her actions " she saying I learned my lesson

Boys talk to Kuruvi he tells them I will handle it " they saw 2 teachers were talking " he started to go Hai and Minnal says I will join too " they go there and tell if the judges mark it wrongly the God going to punish " they will vomit blood and die " he says that he went to the temple and did prayer if judges gave wrong judgement then they should be punished the God is so powerful " add to the boys scare them with the stories too

Judges are scared " Kuruvi so marvleous " oh I was laughing so hard

Then Kuruvi goes to near the other 2 judges and talking on the phone " telling them to bring knives " chains and other things " he is asking the other person did you kill the judge gave wrong judgement " then he shuts his phone and ask the judge you tell if the judge favoured more money side he didn't do his job genuinely so I have to kill that person " I will do anything for justice " I know you are not like that " these 2 judges scared too

Kuruvi so good " hope they mark according to their talent

HM speech again for the second round " he tells tales about Murali anna

In return Murali anna tells about HM

kalki2007 thumbnail

Kuruvi was cool  and sweet

the way he spoke to the judges made the day

Murali anna and HM - tit for tat comments

missing AHM
Edited by kalki2007 - 10 years ago