Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
it's curious, how seriously un-upset i am. who would have thought... i love our thread, i am learning new things with iss pyaar ko kya naam doon every day, you all are here, it's barun's bday round the corner. then sanaya's, both are gainfully employed, possibly growing their skill and experience every day. 

this matters.

this is cause to go ballistic deciphering rabba ve.

to watch an episode every day and feel thrilled.

to make wonderful edits, think, chat, discuss.

i am grateful for this and hotwa is only gettin' hotter out here.

there is iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. just one. the story has been told. there is more that can be told... and if it is, it need not be called iss pyaar ko kya naam doon even... may even have a brand new name but take the story forward. and we'll all know in essence it is season 2.

tomorrow if i call myself khushi kumari gupta, will i become slim tall fair? and totally irresistible?

ai ai yo.

all i can say is... rabba ve rabba ve rabbaverabbave

okay 158 tonight... dying to write. how hotwa was my man.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode

Khushi was telling her idea about
the dance off. Bua ji and Garima are confused but Payal knew what she meant and
seems tense about this idea (she is always tense; she should not care what
other people things and just go with the flow like Khushi). Khushi declares
that only they will win and the people in front of them will lose. Bua ji goes
to Garima and asks if she means the neighbors. Khushi clears the
misunderstanding and declares the Lucknow Guptas v/s Delhi Raizadas (I can tell
you right now that Garima and Payal will not compete they are too worried about
what people will think). Bua ji immediately agrees to Khushi and Khushi is
happy (one down two to go). Payal says that this filmy things does not happen
in real life and Khushi says shocked and asking is this Payal who is speaking
because as the kid she did the nagin dance (khushi was dancing to the Nagin
dance) and let the other side lose. Payal looks like she is thinking that Khushi
made a good point and can't argue with that. Garima, the party pooper that she
is, comes forward and says that the sangeet is just a custom (I thought it was
for fun before the wedding) and Khushi acts in deep shock. She says that it's a
fight for respect. Then Khushi ask Bua ji
for support and said if Hello Hi Bye Bye will win front of her nose then what
face will she show NandKishore. Bua ji says then she will die and Khushi and Bua
ji starts dancing and says that now they do have to show everyone what the Guptas
are made out of and trying to get payal and garima to dance as well.

credit to the maker

Khushi gets tired of dancing and packs her bag and said is
ready to leave for the RM. Payal says that she can't come as the tailor will be
arriving and she will come by if there is time (so basically she said that she
is not coming in a longer way). Bua ji tells her to go and tell her to go tell
the Raizadazas. After Khushi left Bua ji is still dancing and while dancing she
notices that chair is torn. Bua ji is panicking and frustrated because the
chair was perfectly fine and she is now ruined. Payal remembers that the chair
was torn because of Akash and she tries to calm down bua ji saying that she
will get it fixed. (poor bua ji is so confused about that chair. If only she
knew what went on when she was "asleep". She will be saying Haye Re
NandeKishore all day).

Anjali, Mami and Nani are sitting in
the living and talking about the sangeet preparation. Anjali tells the ladies
that Madhubala will not come anymore because everyone changed their dance moves
to their own liking (everyone means bua ji and nani, everyone else seemed to be
listening to Madhubala ji). Mami ji was okay with this and said her usual
stuff. Nani says that she will teach the others how to dance and Anjali is
excited. Mami is shocked and asks Nani if she is sure and nani is shocked and Mami
ji corrects herself and says if that is true and Nani smiles and says yes.
Anjali asks Mami to dance but Mami says that life is already making her dance.
To tease mami, nani says that she does not know to dance so that is why she is
saying no. Mami tells her not to insult her publically. Mami said she will
dance and it will everyone just look at her. (I think this is where nani and
mami had a friendly relationship rather than what we saw in the beginning).

The doorbell rings and Khushi is
here!!!! She comes in with NK. Khushi tells NK that she has a great idea for
the sangeet and is saying that there is no one who cannot dance except that Laad
Governor. Then a buzz of mosquito comes in the line of view of Khushi and she tries to kill it she makes different
poses every time and NK thinks it is dance moves and follows what she is doing.

credit to the maker

He tells her that she
dances so well. Khushi tries to tell NK that there is a mosquito but he holds
her dance and tells her to teach him those moves and he takes her off somewhere.
Arnav is in the background going down the stairs and he see NK holding Khushi's
hand and is oh so jealous.

NK takes Khushi to the poolside and
while killing this one mosquitoe, Khushi tells NK that there should be competition.
Khushi says that this mosquito is
disturbing her and NK says that who is disturbing Khushi in a full on filmy
style and Khushi says mosquito and after listening to her and covers himself
and says what if Lavaria happens to him (isn't malaria a universal word in
every language, how can you say that word wrong, I am pretty sure the word
Malaria exists in Australia). Khushi corrects him saying Malaria and then he
says that he has solution and said that he will bring mosquito spray. NK
leaves. When NK leaves, Arnav comes and asks her what she is doing and she
tells him not to move and not to say anything it's for his benefit because she notices a mosquito on his nose.

credit to the maker

Arnav was
trying to say what do you think you are doing but before he can finish his
sentence ... SLAP (Okay I found Arnav incredibly good looking when his face was
smooshed like that, and the annoyed look he made...HAYE!!!!!!!!!!!).

credit to the maker

Arnav is in
anger mode and Khushi is just shocked and scared of what might happen next.

credit to the maker

Khushi
tries to explain to him in nervousness that there was a mosquito on his face and she was trying to kill it but before she could it went away and she slapped him (i am surprised she strung all those words together, i would be scared to speak with that look he was giving).

credit to the maker

he steps
forward towards her (before he says things he has to do that, i guess to intimidate her).

credit to the makers

BAM... NK comes there and asks what happened. She is
still nervous and is trying to explain that there was a mosquito on his face
and she was trying to kill it but instead she slapped him. NK said nanav ko laal
gaal (thanks sohara for the correction!!!)ho gaya. Khushi corrects him saying gaall laal and Arnav tells her to SHUT UP
and NK tells him to calm down it was an accident. Arnav tells him to stay out
of this and he tells Khushi to get out of here Khushi being Khushi does not
listen and still tries to talk but Arnav should GET OUT (Arnav was more angry that
NK was trying to save Khushi from him rather than her slapping him). NK takes Khushi
away from there

Khushi is running and NK is also
running and Anjali asks her why she is running? Is someone behind you? Khushi
looks back scared and NK points the mosquito repellant where Khushi is looking and
she says nothing happened (I found it funny because Anjali did not question her
further...she knows Khushi is a little weird). Mami ji notices the mosquito
repellant in NK's hand and asked what kind of perfume he has but he says that
it's mosquito repellent. Anjali asks what she wanted to talk on the phone and
Khushi, who still has not came out of shock, says that why not all of them lose
and then she corrects herself and said maybe they can win also and she suggest
to keep a dance competition. She said Wohi Jeeta Wohi Shikander and everyone is
excited about the pratiyogita. Arnav makes his grand entry and says competition
will not happen and Khushi is nervous because she knows why he said no. NK says
that if competition will not happened and how will we know who is alexander or a
bander and he says that they can't have it because he does not like loud music.
Everyone tries to convince him but he says that he will not come and Akash,
being the good brother that he is, says that if he does not want the sangeet then
they will not have sangeet. Evereyone tries to make ASR says yes and Mama says
his dialogue of the week and said that how can we have a sangeet with one
person not there, it is wrong. And Arnav and Akash thank him for the support.
Anjali and Nani are saying what happened that he got so against the sangeet because
Anjali said that she had one for her wedding and he was okay with all the dance
practice and Khushi remembers that slap (she is a girl on a mission).

Arnav is getting ready when there is
knock on the door and it is Khushi. She says that she wants to talk to him and
he responds saying that he does not want to. As a surprise Arnav tells her to
get out and she says that she is already out (she is learning from Shyam,
learning how to give smarty witty responses). She starts crying for that slap
and when he sees her tears, he starts melts and goes near to her. Khushi says
that she didn't intentionally slap him and Arnav says it's okay and she asks
him if she forgave her and he says yes and she asks if they can keep sangeet. He
is surprised that her tears are gone and he asks if she was pretending to cry. He
even angrier and he says Khushi...but before he could finish she says that her
baati turned on and asks him to slap her but he simply folds his arms with the
chest with that sexy smirk on his face.

credit to the maker

Will Arnav slap khushi??? Will Arnav
agree to the sangeet????

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

it's curious, how seriously un-upset i am. who would have thought... i love our thread, i am learning new things with iss pyaar ko kya naam doon every day, you all are here, it's barun's bday round the corner. then sanaya's, both are gainfully employed, possibly growing their skill and experience every day. 

this matters.

there is iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. just one. the story has been told. there is more that can be told... and if it is, it need not be called iss pyaar ko kya naam doon even... may even have a brand new name but take the story forward. and we'll all know in essence it is season 2.

tomorrow if i call myself khushi kumari gupta, will i become slim tall fair? and totally irresistible?

ai ai yo.

😆  lovely di 
maazza aagaya 
wow fire in on again 
the arshians join up again 
ab aaye ga maza 
sp why you put your hands in 
web of  big and biting 
madhumakhi's😃
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

All the times Khushi brought a smile and laugh in Arnav's face

There is something about love that is always associated with bringing happiness. Arnav was of course as Khushi said did not know how to laugh. His laugh was so rare that it was only present in three occasions, but his lopsided smile was reserved and associated with Khushi, her madness, her khuraphati dimag, her multiple dhamakas, or when he was planning to win a deal against Khushi.

1.       After Khushi joined ASR when Arnav was thinking that Khushi could not take measurements of the models, when he planned to keep Khushi the whole day of Payal's birthday. Those smiles were the self satisfied smiles which were wiped soon enough.

2.       When Khushi came to apologize to Arnav after she had thrown hot tea at Arnav. Her crying for hurting him seemed to strike a cord in him where he was realizing that pagal hain but cute hain.

3.        When Khushi put flour all over her face. There Arnav was trying to tell her that there was only one spot on her face where flour was smeared and there she put flour on her other cheek, on her forehead and probably Arnav was imagining how she was going to look like if she continued with her putting flour all over her face. People talk of smearing some one elses' face black and there was our Khushi smearing her own face white from guilt of causing Arnav to lose consciousness.

4.        After Khuraphati dimaag Khushi made the drama that she was married to Arnav a couple of hours back and the sardars stopped Arnav from leaving. When Khushi started dancing he took the matter in his own hands and his shatir dimaag came into play when he said " Shaadi aaj huyi hain to suhaag raat bhi aaji hogi na."

5.       During the Oh la la song where the entire family started dancing Arnav was happy after a long time watching how Khushi was bringing happiness in the life of his family and they were all dancing to make her happy. This probably was the first time where they returned each other's smiles.

6.       When Khushi came to take her engagement ring from him before Arnav knew it was her engagement ring. He smiled thinking he was going to win a second deal with Khushi by making her say sorry to him even though he was at fault. That smile continued when Khushi said sorry but was completely wiped from his face when he learned it was her engagement ring.

7.       On the hilltop when ARSHI were arranging PAYASH alliance. Khushi pretended that the reason Akash took off his glasses was so that he could jump easily from the hilltop and her adding " Kyun Arnavji." Would have made the most mad person smile imagining how she could make the most serious situation hilarious.

8.       When an angry Khushi was laughing saying that Nanhe ji aap buriya hoon. Khushi's pleasure seemed to infect him with happiness. This was the first time he could appreciate that she was feigning happiness to bring smile in Payal's life forgetting about her broken engagement and he imitated the same to bring happiness in Akash's life.

9.       During Payash sangeet there were many occasions where Khushi brought smile in Arnav's face. After he saw NK's performance anticipating Khushi's fall, when he of course saw Khushi imitating him, when he challenged her  saying that she needed him in every aspect of her life.

10.   The self satisfied smile of Arnav Singh Raizada when he saw Khushi was worried for him, and said sorry to him, all through him kissing her and then challenging her to kiss him.

11.   When Arnav saw that Khushi was wearing the bangles he had given her and when he tricked her into showing him after the puja by making her remove the dupatta from her hand. This showed how he knew how to crack a deal with Khushi.

12.   The day of Payash marriage was filled with occasions where Khushi brought a smile in Arnav's face. First when Khushi was so engrossed in Arnav's presence that she fed the leaf plates to the cow, second when he flirted with Khushi when serving the Gupta guests- making her think that he did not understand her, then when she came to give Akash's cloths he smiled when he saw her choosing the saree which he wanted her to select and not the one by NK, when they came for the wedding and and he was anticipating giving a bindi to Khushi and her anticipation in his gift. Then the smile continued when he was imagining telling Khushi- the reason it makes a difference to him when she is hurt.

13.   The fake lopsided smiles Arnav gave for the benefit of Mamijee and Anjali when putting on mom's bangle in Khushi's hand and feeding Khushi Kheer respectively. Till the moment Khushi realized the smile was fake she was engrossed in him and Arnav was fully taking advantage of the power of his smile on his Khushi.

14.   Holi probably was another occasion where Arnav could not stop his smiles at KHushi and her antics: from when Khushi was dancing , "Hain mere Zohra Jabeen" to please Nani, when Khushi was making bhang, when he for the first time felt Khushi touching his face when she applied holi on his face, when an intoxicated Khushi came to tell Nani and di the reason they were married and Arnav intervened saying" No one needs to know what we do when we are alone." He could not stop smiling when he himself was intoxicated and saw Khushi dancing and expressed his feelings to Anjali " Khushi is beautiful, her smile, her hair, her eyes". He smiled like a love lorn teenager approaching his wife to dance with her and throughout his dancing with her. After they expressed their feelings to each other he smiled reflecting his joy at them gaining the courage to express their heart, when he would not let her leave his hug, when he refused to go and wait when Khushi told him " Kiska- hamari dhadkan ka."

15.   After Arnav lost his voice he smiled watching Khushi getting all hiked up over her lost voice by cleaning the house, giving his warm water to drink, Kara and to the point of even bringing a sword to scare him, and self satisfied that he did not give the credit of his voice returning back to Khushi.

16.   In the Gupta house during preparations for Preeto's wedding, when Khushi falls on top of Arnav and all the flowers which they were trying to grab was all around them- they could just not stop smiling at each other imagining the hilarious nature of the occasion. This probably was the first smile at each other after Payash marriage fixing on hilltop.

17.   When Arshi meet after Khushi is kidnapped, Arnav smiled seeing a worried Khushi then again when she runs to hug him tight and again when he watched her pleasure in seeing thefireflies.

18.   When Arnav hears Khushi respond finally to his call when he helds her against his heart on hilltop after they escape from kidnappers. He was pleased because he had thought he had lost her.

19.   Arnav smiled when he smiled watching Khushi blush and said" Wow Khushi kumara Gupta Singh Raizada ko Sharmana bhi ata hain.

20.   On Khushi's birthday Arnav could not stop smiling with love when he saw his Khushi's antics at Buaji giving her blessings, with gratitude when he saw Khushi being happy with Di getting the roses, when he saw her anger after he gave her the cake.

21.   When Arnav described to NK all their old moments, when he tried to kiss Khushi after he was trying to recreate old moments, when Khushi ran to him after he returned from his cancelled Agra trip and he was satisfied that he had again won a deal with Khushi when she ran towards him and accepted him as her husband.

22.   When Arnav was trying his ASR way of charming Khushi back as his wife  watching her turmoil in trying to get Buaji's rent, when he made her Khushi TV, when he tried reading her eyes during back message, when she came to his office and showed her antics when he told her to come home in Amezing.

23.   When the bed gets broken by ARSHI when Arnav runs after Khushi to grab his nude baby photograph. I doubt anyone of us had seen Arnav laugh like that.

24.   When Arnav was irking Khushi with Suhaagraat rasm.

25.   When Khushi told Arnav " Hum bhi Aapse I love you damnit."

26.   During Arshi Shagun when he challenges Khushi " To tum abhi meri nehi hoon." And she says " hum to aapi ke hain." The same night he smiled when we saw the second telepathy of ARSHI whenKhushi told Arnav's picture to smile and Arnav did watching the stars.

27.   During engagement and the same night when Khushi was embarrassed thinking he was Akash

28.   When Arnav went to fulfil the rasm of asking Khushi in the mandir.

29.   During Arshi date seeing Khushi's multiple dhamakas.

30.   The day when Khushi came back for putting mehendi again seeing Khushi was mad at her and his puppy smile when NK said- Kisi ne sahi kahahe- pyaar andhe hone ki sath sath stupid bhi hota hain. He smiled again when he saw Khushi getting irked at him saying he would not hold her hand once he lets it go. He smiled at her when she said- " Aap aur hum hamesha andLaad governor Kahike."

31.   After haldi when Arnav won the game and put maustache on Khushi. It showed that Arnav after being in Khushi's  proximity was getting to be like her.

32.   During sangeet, farmhouse, and marriage there were numerous occasions where Khushi was the only reason Arnav smiled be that when he proposed, when he asked permission for bachelor party, when he whispered nothings into Khushi's ears, when the recalled their telepathy speech, when on the day of wedding the were remembering their night in farmhouse, when Arnav looked at the bracelet he has taken as a present for their wedding, when he saw Khushi had stayed for him in the mandap, when he finished all the rasms and in the end of the day when they banged their heads together under the bedsheet.

33.   On the day of Arnav's birthday self satisfied smiles anticipating Khushi's antics and also the one when he said " Sabar ka phal meeta hota hain."

34.   Arnav seeing Khushi watching and drooling at him as chef Khushi.

35.   During Shitall track when Arnav was thinking of Khushi with bankelalji, and when he pretended to get hypnotized by Khushi by making her jealous.

36.   On Karwachauth Arnav laughed at his Khushi giving up the thing she wanted the most,food, for him, so that she could stay happy with him. He even enticed her with aloo ke pakores.

37.   When in the Mrs India track Khushi walks the ramp in the blue dress after he had fixed it, when NK says Khushi can not leave without Arnav and of course in the very last scene when he entices her to say I love you Arnavji aloud.

So can the love and smile that Arnav gave to Khushi and our happiness on seeing our favorite couple happy be forgotten. Is it not amazing smiling in all the smiles that Khushi bought in not only Arnav but our lives.

laruma thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Awesome Indi...Thnx for putting so much efforts in it...😊

Looks great Indi! Thanks so much for including me in the list of blasters wishing our gorgeous thobda.  
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Indi

I posted as soon as I read yours but turns out it never went through...so am re-typing hoping to re-produce what i wrote earlier. Alas. Will not be the same. IF does an SP on me... but unlike the goings on @ SP, this is still me in flesh and blood and fingers so hopefully, it'll bear some resemblance! 

What you say above...damn right you are. I love the show but i hog this thrilling thrilling thread more for the exciting, eclectic, spontaneous, heartfelt analyses and chats over episodes and characters... Meat for the mind, and to borrow an overused but appropriate cliche', chicken soup for the soul. This great thread, as also all the super new arnav-khushi vm's that light up the internet each time a new film song makes waves, all of it is a magical fantastical toast to that special something the show made us all feel.

Feelings. They stay with us. Unlike many beautiful intense relationships, experiences and moments in life which last not. But the feelings they induced, we cherish, we relive and we breathe life into everyday existence...

I feel fortunate that i found all of you here. Like minded, crazy, lovely people all... expressing undying ferocious love but also creating mighty substance. Keeps me going, keeps me warm and keeps me believing in the beauty of life. 

So bring on your 158, i say. Can't wait to read.

And my darling, don't bring yourself into the fray. You are irresistible. As is the show. Period.

Edited by IssPKaur - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 161

Khushi was telling her idea about the dance off. Bua ji and Garima are confused but Payal knew what she meant and seems tense about this idea (she is always tense; she should not care what other people things and just go with the flow like Khushi). Khushi declares that only they will win and the people in front of them will lose. Bua ji goes to Garima and asks if she means the neighbors. Khushi clears the misunderstanding and declares the Lucknow Guptas v/s Delhi Raizadas (I can tell you right now that Garima and Payal will not compete they are too worried about what people will think). Bua ji immediately agrees to Khushi and Khushi is happy (one down two to go). Payal says that this filmy things does not happen in real life and Khushi says shocked and asking is this Payal who is speaking because as the kid she did the nagin dance (khushi was dancing to the Nagin dance) and let the other side lose. Payal looks like she is thinking that Khushi made a good point and can't argue with that. Garima, the party pooper that she is, comes forward and says that the sangeet is just a custom (I thought it was for fun before the wedding) and Khushi acts in deep shock. She says that it's a fight for respect. Then Khushi ask  Bua ji for support and said if Hello Hi Bye Bye will win front of her nose then what face will she show NandKishore. Bua ji says then she will die and Khushi and Bua ji starts dancing and says that now they do have to show everyone what the Guptas are made out of and trying to get payal and garima to dance as well. 

credit to the maker

Khushi gets tired of dancing and packs her bag and said is ready to leave for the RM. Payal says that she can't come as the tailor will be arriving and she will come by if there is time (so basically she said that she is not coming in a longer way). Bua ji tells her to go and tell her to go tell the Raizadazas. After Khushi left Bua ji is still dancing and while dancing she notices that chair is torn. Bua ji is panicking and frustrated because the chair was perfectly fine and she is now ruined. Payal remembers that the chair was torn because of Akash and she tries to calm down bua ji saying that she will get it fixed. (poor bua ji is so confused about that chair. If only she knew what went on when she was "asleep". She will be saying Haye Re NandeKishore all day).

Anjali, Mami and Nani are sitting in the living and talking about the sangeet preparation. Anjali tells the ladies that Madhubala will not come anymore because everyone changed their dance moves to their own liking (everyone means bua ji and nani, everyone else seemed to be listening to Madhubala ji). Mami ji was okay with this and said her usual stuff. Nani says that she will teach the others how to dance and Anjali is excited. Mami is shocked and asks Nani if she is sure and nani is shocked and Mami ji corrects herself and says if that is true and Nani smiles and says yes. Anjali asks Mami to dance but Mami says that life is already making her dance. To tease mami, nani says that she does not know to dance so that is why she is saying no. Mami tells her not to insult her publically. Mami said she will dance and it will everyone just look at her. (I think this is where nani and mami had a friendly relationship rather than what we saw in the beginning).

The doorbell rings and Khushi is here!!!! She comes in with NK. Khushi tells NK that she has a great idea for the sangeet and is saying that there is no one who cannot dance except that Laad Governor. Then a buzz of mosquito comes in the line of view of Khushi  and she tries to kill it she makes different poses every time and NK thinks it is dance moves and follows what she is doing. 

credit to the maker

He tells her that she dances so well. Khushi tries to tell NK that there is a mosquito but he holds her dance and tells her to teach him those moves and he takes her off somewhere. Arnav is in the background going down the stairs and he see NK holding Khushi's hand and is oh so jealous.

NK takes Khushi to the poolside and while killing this one mosquitoe, Khushi tells NK that there should be competition.  Khushi says that this mosquito is disturbing her and NK says that who is disturbing Khushi in a full on filmy style and Khushi says mosquito and after listening to her and covers himself and says what if Lavaria happens to him (isn't malaria a universal word in every language, how can you say that word wrong, I am pretty sure the word Malaria exists in Australia). Khushi corrects him saying Malaria and then he says that he has solution and said that he will bring mosquito spray. NK leaves. When NK leaves, Arnav comes and asks her what she is doing and she tells him not to move and not to say anything it's for his benefit because she notices a mosquito on his nose.

credit to the maker

Arnav was trying to say what do you think you are doing but before he can finish his sentence ... SLAP (Okay I found Arnav incredibly good looking when his face was smooshed like that, and the annoyed look he made...HAYE!!!!!!!!!!!). 

credit to the maker

Arnav is in anger mode and Khushi is just shocked and scared of what might happen next. 

credit to the maker

Khushi tries to explain to him in nervousness that there was a mosquito on his face and she was trying to kill it but before she could it went away and she slapped him (i am surprised she strung all those words together, i would be scared to speak with that look he was giving).

credit to the maker

he steps forward towards her (before he says things he has to do that, i guess to intimidate her).

credit to the makers

BAM... NK comes there and asks what happened. She is still nervous and is trying to explain that there was a mosquito on his face and she was trying to kill it but instead she slapped him. NK said nanav ko laal jhal ho gaya. Khushi corrects him saying jhal laal and Arnav tells her to SHUT UP and NK tells him to calm down it was an accident. Arnav tells him to stay out of this and he tells Khushi to get out of here Khushi being Khushi does not listen and still tries to talk but Arnav should GET OUT (Arnav was more angry that NK was trying to save Khushi from him rather than her slapping him). NK takes Khushi away from there

Khushi is running and NK is also running and Anjali asks her why she is running? Is someone behind you? Khushi looks back scared and NK points the mosquito repellant where Khushi is looking and she says nothing happened (I found it funny because Anjali did not question her further...she knows Khushi is a little weird). Mami ji notices the mosquito repellant in NK's hand and asked what kind of perfume he has but he says that it's mosquito repellent. Anjali asks what she wanted to talk on the phone and Khushi, who still has not came out of shock, says that why not all of them lose and then she corrects herself and said maybe they can win also and she suggest to keep a dance competition. She said Wohi Jeeta Wohi Shikander and everyone is excited about the pratiyogita. Arnav makes his grand entry and says competition will not happen and Khushi is nervous because she knows why he said no. NK says that if competition will not happened and how will we know who is alexander or a bander and he says that they can't have it because he does not like loud music. Everyone tries to convince him but he says that he will not come and Akash, being the good brother that he is, says that if he does not want the sangeet then they will not have sangeet. Evereyone tries to make ASR says yes and Mama says his dialogue of the week and said that how can we have a sangeet with one person not there, it is wrong. And Arnav and Akash thank him for the support. Anjali and Nani are saying what happened that he got so against the sangeet because Anjali said that she had one for her wedding and he was okay with all the dance practice and Khushi remembers that slap (she is a girl on a mission).

Arnav is getting ready when there is knock on the door and it is Khushi. She says that she wants to talk to him and he responds saying that he does not want to. As a surprise Arnav tells her to get out and she says that she is already out (she is learning from Shyam, learning how to give smarty witty responses). She starts crying for that slap and when he sees her tears, he starts melts and goes near to her. Khushi says that she didn't intentionally slap him and Arnav says it's okay and she asks him if she forgave her and he says yes and she asks if they can keep sangeet. He is surprised that her tears are gone and he asks if she was pretending to cry. He even angrier and he says Khushi...but before he could finish she says that her baati turned on and asks him to slap her but he simply folds his arms with the chest with that sexy smirk on his face. 

credit to the maker

Will Arnav slap khushi??? Will Arnav agree to the sangeet????

awesome ani 
loved it 
thanks for pm
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 161

Khushi was telling her idea about the dance off. Bua ji and Garima are confused but Payal knew what she meant and seems tense about this idea (she is always tense; she should not care what other people things and just go with the flow like Khushi). Khushi declares that only they will win and the people in front of them will lose. Bua ji goes to Garima and asks if she means the neighbors. Khushi clears the misunderstanding and declares the Lucknow Guptas v/s Delhi Raizadas (I can tell you right now that Garima and Payal will not compete they are too worried about what people will think).good prediction i also think so, they are the most dull people and always scared of what people will think. Bua ji immediately agrees to Khushi and Khushi is happy (one down two to go). Payal says that this filmy things does not happen in real life and Khushi says shocked and asking is this Payal who is speaking because as the kid she did the nagin dance (khushi was dancing to the Nagin dance) and let the other side lose. Payal looks like she is thinking that Khushi made a good point and can't argue with that. Garima, the party pooper that she is, comes forward and says that the sangeet is just a custom (I thought it was for fun before the wedding) and Khushi acts in deep shock. She says that it's a fight for respect. Then Khushi ask  Bua ji for support and said if Hello Hi Bye Bye will win front of her nose then what face will she show NandKishore. Bua ji says then she will die and Khushi and Bua ji starts dancing and says that now they do have to show everyone what the Guptas are made out of and trying to get payal and garima to dance as well. 

credit to the maker

Khushi gets tired of dancing and packs her bag and said is ready to leave for the RM. Payal says that she can't come as the tailor will be arriving and she will come by if there is time (so basically she said that she is not coming in a longer way). Bua ji tells her to go and tell her to go tell the Raizadazas. After Khushi left Bua ji is still dancing and while dancing she notices that chair is torn. Bua ji is panicking and frustrated because the chair was perfectly fine and she is now ruined. Payal remembers that the chair was torn because of Akash and she tries to calm down bua ji saying that she will get it fixed. (poor bua ji is so confused about that chair. If only she knew what went on when she was "asleep". She will be saying Haye Re NandeKishore all day).😆

Anjali, Mami and Nani are sitting in the living and talking about the sangeet preparation. Anjali tells the ladies that Madhubala will not come anymore because everyone changed their dance moves to their own liking (everyone means bua ji and nani, everyone else seemed to be listening to Madhubala ji). Mami ji was okay with this and said her usual stuff. Nani says that she will teach the others how to dance and Anjali is excited. Mami is shocked and asks Nani if she is sure and nani is shocked and Mami ji corrects herself and says if that is true and Nani smiles and says yes. Anjali asks Mami to dance but Mami says that life is already making her dance. To tease mami, nani says that she does not know to dance so that is why she is saying no. Mami tells her not to insult her publically. Mami said she will dance and it will everyone just look at her. (I think this is where nani and mami had a friendly relationship rather than what we saw in the beginning).

The doorbell rings and Khushi is here!!!! She comes in with NK. Khushi tells NK that she has a great idea for the sangeet and is saying that there is no one who cannot dance except that Laad Governor. Then a buzz of mosquito comes in the line of view of Khushi  and she tries to kill it she makes different poses every time and NK thinks it is dance moves and follows what she is doing. 

credit to the maker

He tells her that she dances so well. Khushi tries to tell NK that there is a mosquito but he holds her dance and tells her to teach him those moves and he takes her off somewhere. Arnav is in the background going down the stairs and he see NK holding Khushi's hand and is oh so jealous.

NK takes Khushi to the poolside and while killing this one mosquitoe, Khushi tells NK that there should be competition.  Khushi says that this mosquito is disturbing her and NK says that who is disturbing Khushi in a full on filmy style and Khushi says mosquito and after listening to her and covers himself and says what if Lavaria happens to him (isn't malaria a universal word in every language, how can you say that word wrong, I am pretty sure the word Malaria exists in Australia).😆 good catch anita. malaria indeed is an english word. Khushi corrects him saying Malaria and then he says that he has solution and said that he will bring mosquito spray. NK leaves. When NK leaves, Arnav comes and asks her what she is doing and she tells him not to move and not to say anything it's for his benefit because she notices a mosquito on his nose.

credit to the maker

Arnav was trying to say what do you think you are doing but before he can finish his sentence ... SLAP (Okay I found Arnav incredibly good looking when his face was smooshed like that, and the annoyed look he made...HAYE!!!!!!!!!!!). 

hehehe, 😃 hum logo ko loveria hua for sure.

credit to the maker

Arnav is in anger mode and Khushi is just shocked and scared of what might happen next. 

credit to the maker

Khushi tries to explain to him in nervousness that there was a mosquito on his face and she was trying to kill it but before she could it went away and she slapped him (i am surprised she strung all those words together, i would be scared to speak with that look he was giving).

credit to the maker

he steps forward towards her (before he says things he has to do that, i guess to intimidate her).

credit to the makers

BAM... NK comes there and asks what happened. She is still nervous and is trying to explain that there was a mosquito on his face and she was trying to kill it but instead she slapped him. NK said nanav ko laal jhal ho gaya. Khushi corrects him saying jhal laal and Arnav tells her to SHUT UP and NK tells him to calm down it was an accident. Anita it was gaal, not jhaal.Arnav tells him to stay out of this and he tells Khushi to get out of here Khushi being Khushi does not listen and still tries to talk but Arnav should GET OUT (Arnav was more angry that NK was trying to save Khushi from him rather than her slapping him). NK takes Khushi away from there

Khushi is running and NK is also running and Anjali asks her why she is running? Is someone behind you? Khushi looks back scared and NK points the mosquito repellant where Khushi is looking and she says nothing happened (I found it funny because Anjali did not question her further...she knows Khushi is a little weird). Mami ji notices the mosquito repellant in NK's hand and asked what kind of perfume he has but he says that it's mosquito repellent. Anjali asks what she wanted to talk on the phone and Khushi, who still has not came out of shock, says that why not all of them lose and then she corrects herself and said maybe they can win also and she suggest to keep a dance competition. She said Wohi Jeeta Wohi Shikander and everyone is excited about the pratiyogita. Arnav makes his grand entry and says competition will not happen and Khushi is nervous because she knows why he said no. NK says that if competition will not happened and how will we know who is alexander or a bander and he says that they can't have it because he does not like loud music. Everyone tries to convince him but he says that he will not come and Akash, being the good brother that he is, says that if he does not want the sangeet then they will not have sangeet. Evereyone tries to make ASR says yes and Mama says his dialogue of the week and said that how can we have a sangeet with one person not there, it is wrong. And Arnav and Akash thank him for the support. Anjali and Nani are saying what happened that he got so against the sangeet because Anjali said that she had one for her wedding and he was okay with all the dance practice and Khushi remembers that slap (she is a girl on a mission).

Arnav is getting ready when there is knock on the door and it is Khushi. She says that she wants to talk to him and he responds saying that he does not want to. As a surprise Arnav tells her to get out and she says that she is already out (she is learning from Shyam, learning how to give smarty witty responses). She starts crying for that slap and when he sees her tears, he starts melts and goes near to her. Khushi says that she didn't intentionally slap him and Arnav says it's okay and she asks him if she forgave her and he says yes and she asks if they can keep sangeet. He is surprised that her tears are gone and he asks if she was pretending to cry. He even angrier and he says Khushi...but before he could finish she says that her baati turned on and asks him to slap her but he simply folds his arms with the chest with that sexy smirk on his face. 

credit to the maker

Will Arnav slap khushi??? Will Arnav agree to the sangeet????

lovely take anita.
Really enjoyed. i have little comments in blue.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

this matters.

there is iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. just one. the story has been told. there is more that can be told... and if it is, it need not be called iss pyaar ko kya naam doon even... may even have a brand new name but take the story forward. and we'll all know in essence it is season 2.👏

ai ai yo.

agree with your every single words.
waiting to read your 158.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Blasters

Another Rebellion is here...

Here is her acting skills...Miss Mukharjee

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdYN4rhvPCU[/YOUTUBE]

thanks arshi for sharing.
 Sorry i didn't like her looks at all and her acting is not up to the mark.
there are so many beautiful good actresses in bollywoood, lekin yeh kaha se uthakar laya.
Poor Barun, after that caricature Shenaz, now this disastrous actress!😲
i'm already worried for 22 yards.