Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Author's Note
I know many of you might want to kill me.. I'm so sorry guys.. I was supposed to update on Monday.. but work comes first! Frankly I just started drafting.. I'll try my best to update till tomorrow night!
Precap
Chapter 3B: Meri Amaanat (My Possession)
Flushed at his stare, Khushi tried hard to push away the nervousness invading her senses while her fists gripped tightly to the only silk covering her shivering body..
.
.
His Khushi was beautiful.. he never doubted this fact.. but today, it seemed she was herself the meaning to beauty.. pure beauty! Hypnotized, his hooded gaze travelled from her red crimson cheeks to her naked cleavage..
Chapter : Melodious Encounter https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/52348
✦ WRITER'S DISCLAIMER ✦ This is a work of fanfiction created purely for entertainment and creative purposes. The characters Ritik, Shivanya, and...
https://youtu.be/lrLZFWSjsk8 Do Like and Subscribe to support !!!
https://youtu.be/tQ4n8MXqoEQ Credit : EXOTIC DISASTER
Darlington Today presents ---- AN ARHIFF Iss Darr Ko Kya Naam Doon Summary: Khushi is an internet famous(kind of) 30 year old fashion designer...
147