Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
supriya,

thanks for liking my edits and lines, but those paintings are so gorgeous. thanks. so bootiphool, mami ji khush hue. 😆

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congratulations every one for the extension thread..

Breather indeed... we do need to gasp and get ready for the heart tugging, heart warming and the breathless moments ahead!

Indi, those opening lines and pictures, instantly transporting one to that magical world.. thanks our brilliant writer!

Durga, fantastic opening lines as always!

Sohara: that gif just spoke 1000 words.. beautiful!

soni19sweet thumbnail
hi all 
so many post to 
red going fast
awesome edit 
wow 
Edited by salooni - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Indi awesome edits on the main page
nd you'r write up with the green touch too good 👏👏

Durga such beautiful piece abt all of us nd our time spent here 🤗

to all my Blasters Friends

Happy Friendships Day

since i had already showed my Friendships day VM thought i'll share my paintings 😊

Supriya, did you draw these? Unbelievably amazing. I am in for a heart attack.. as after the computers and key boards, let alone drawing, I am ready to give LG a run for his money in keede makode hand writing! :)

Thanks a lot for sharing.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Indi awesome edits on the main page
nd you'r write up with the green touch too good 👏👏

Durga such beautiful piece abt all of us nd our time spent here 🤗

to all my Blasters Friends

Happy Friendships Day

since i had already showed my Friendships day VM thought i'll share my paintings 😊

Wow i can't believe you painted this!!!! it is amazing

..Anita.. thumbnail

Happy Friendship day to all!!!!!!!!!
We all came together for our love for this show and now we are now an integral part of each other's lives...you are are my family now!!!
Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail

Episode 153 

The teacher asks everyone to get position. She asks NK to keep his hand on Khushi's waist. Arnav hears this and stops immediately. NK does as he's told but he is relucutant. Khushi flinches a bit and looks at arnav, like she needed approval (I think she only allows arnav to touch her like that, in fact he is the only guy she is comfortable with holding her in such manner) and Arnav is watching her and burning with jealousy. 

credit goes to the maker

NK and Khushi are looking at each other while dancing (it looks that they are having a staring competition at the moment). The choreographer notices this and asked them to look in each other's eyes with love and then she corrected it to emotions because NK and khushi looked uneasy with the word love, they do as told. Arnav not looking happy walks away. NK-Khushi and PayAsh take their positions and start practicing. Shyam comes and told HP to put the package in his room. Anjali makes him join the practice. His eyes are on Khushi, and he seems jealous seeing her with NK but not in the way Arnav was. They also start practicing their dance. Shyam is told to look at his wife's eyes because they are elsewhere (Khushi to be exact). PayAsh are praised for their coordination.

credit to the maker

Khushi-NK are having a tough time because NK is stepping on her feet 

credit to the maker

(I think he is nervous because he does not want to look like a fool in front of the teacher because he has heard stuff and plus he is dancing with khushi and it is obvious he has a thing for her). The teacher calls for a break seeing this. Shyam asks Anjali to come with him.

Shyam gifts Anjali some flowers and she gets happy. Shyam starts sneezing (like continuously...I don't think that is normal, should check that out) and Anjali panics and shyam tells her to ask khushi to get her phone (hmmm he sure has a plan). She calls Khushi to get her phone quickly and Khushi obeys. As she approaches their room, Anjali is yelling at Shyam, telling him that she does not this type of gifts and she should think about...but before she could finish shyam said that that he is sorry. She throws the flowers in the dustbin and says she wants him remember that she doesn't like such gifts. Shyam again tries to give an impression that Anjali is mis-treating him. He apologises to her but Anjali just walks away in anger. Khushi is also about to leave when Shyam picks up the flowers from the dustbin says Anjali wants only expensive gifts, flowers and his love don't mean anything to her. Khushi tells him to stop it (good she did not fall for it)

Bua ji is singing some religious song (I think) and Garima asks her about certain clothes she found in the closet. Bua ji says it is her bridal dress. She wants either of Khushi or Payal to wear that, Garima makes a face like how should I tell her no. Garima says Payal's bridal is already chosen (she saved payal from wearing that).  so bua ji says Khushi can wear it because she will be happy, Garima still look tense (Garima must of thought it was ugly but it is hard to tell someone's bridal outfit is ugly)

Khushi asks Shyam to stop it and said however their relationship might be, she knows he means a lot to Anjali. The flower incident might have a catch which she doesn't wish to know. It is their personal life and he shouldn't wash his dirty linen in public (she is so wise and mature for her age). She leaves and Shyam says he will have to do something else now to win her (good luck to you shyam babua)

Khushi's phone rings and NK wonders what kind of music this is and how can you dance to this. He realizes it is a ringtone and picks up the phone and bua ji is calling. She says "Haye re NandKishore". When he says he is Nandkishore speaking Madhumati gets a divine feeling She asks "Tum kaun bol rahe ho Nandkishore?" and he says "Hum bol rahe hain Nandkishore!" She says "Bhagwan ne humari sun li." Khushi comes and takes the phone and bua ji asks if she knows who picked the phone, she says it's Nandkishore and she asks her to touch his feet and give some Prasad Khushi says this is not THAT Nandkishore but Nanhe mami ji's nephew, she clears the misunderstanding. Bua ji said that she has found her bridal suit. She should come home and try it. Then she hangs up and the teachers say that break is over.

credit to the maker

The choreographers are admiring PayAsh, saying that they never took a break. Akash compliments Payal on her dancing skills and they have a cute talk where akash said he will never get tired of dancing if she is with him (aaawww). Khushi, NK and Anjali are smiling witnessing this. They silently approach the two and cough. PayAsh realize that they have an audience and they tease them for not realizing its breaktime. Nani comes and Khushi excitedly asks her to join in, Arnav also comes and says he doesn't want to dance with her. She tries to clear his misunderstanding but he doesn't listen saying that NK is his replacement. Khushi gets an idea (no clue what is going on in her mind).

credit to the maker

Anjali says Shyam isn't well, he can't come (that is shocking, that is the oldest trick in the book, bet he is thinking of a new plan to get Khushi). The rest continue. Khushi calls NK as "Chhotey" and "Arnavji" since he is dancing in his place, Arnav is witnessing this and he has his signature W*F face on.

credit to the maker

NK says even if she abuses him he'll like it (he is totally into her, khushi can't see it). They start dancing. The teachers say Khushi isn't a girl but a firecracker. Khushi keeps calling NK as Arnavji and indirectly says a lot of things about arnav and Arnav is getting angry. Khushi said that I guess it is people named arnav ji who can't make people smile or dance. Arnav's patience snaps and he goes towards Khushi. Khushi also loses her balance when NK spins her and falls in Arnav's arms. They share an eyelock (arnav does not look like in the Rabba Vey mood). 

credit to the maker

What will arnav do to khushi????

Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

How special you all are! IPK has brought us together and we have shared many times together; times of hurt, sorrow, pain, illness, which also accompanied our joy, happiness, graduations, weddings, Bat Mitzvah and birthdays, exams and  travels!   We have been together through thick and thin and have shared our stories as well as our opinions and reviews of our show too!  Oh yeah, that started it all!  Grateful to have met all of you .  I will be forever grateful and like the kids say BFF! xo Cyn😉

IPK will always remain very special for me not  just becos of the ways it touched me with what transpired on screen, but also becos it bestowed upon me some great friends across continents.. people with whom I can be just who I am.. with all my passions, interests  or lack there of can be shared just as they are...which I consider a great boon! 

Happy Friendship Day All!
shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

epi 166 by Indi 52

of course, i was wrong. it is her. i am so grateful to the writers for inserting this little wink wink into the dialogue. between that dance uo there and the one we saw in 166, it was like a tribute to her extraordinary career and talent. more than 40 years she's been around, i was surprised to see her as nani ji, i had no idea she could act so well. in hindi films she mainly did itemish numbers i think, there may have been a few exceptions... she was achhi nahi bahu in one.  perhaps marathi film gave her the opportunity to explore her talents as an actor.

and there she was.

sweet, strong, capable, and bichhu yeh bichhu dancing nani ji. got to say, this nani really was like none other as khushi said during holi (was it?), aap toh naachti hai.

i also had no idea how articulate this woman usually in skimpy clothes and strange make up was. saw a wonderful hour long interview with her once, will post if i can find it. jayshree t really astounds me... who would have thought...

whew. as you can see, nani ji got me this episode.

Wow... Indi ... What an awesome find... I knew who Jayasree T was ... But those lines to introduce Nani...a nod to her career, I would've never gotten without you!  It's a shame that we never knew what a great actress she is.. Till IPK happened!  And the writers of IPK.. . kudos.. There must be more "lines" like that scattered throughout IPK that I didn't get... You need an Institutional Memory like Indi's to decipher them... 👏   Hope you will point out more as we go along... Puhleeze...

This reminds me of the new Star Trek movie ( the rebooted version of 2008) ... You know I'm a Sci-fi junkie ( yes IPK has all kinds of fans 😆 ) and I thoroughly enjoyed all the references from 1966 ( Star Trek TV series) that the writers cleverly inserted in the 2008 movie...  ( Kirk : "set our phaser to stun!" Bones : "I'm a physician, not a bricklayer"   and of course "beam me up Scottie" ) . Half the audience were laughing at the references and the other half didnt get it at all 😕  (that included my Hubwa 😃 ) . It was super annoying to try to explain to him why it was funny...  Now I am in his shoes... I would love it if you could explain more of these nuggets... I loved the Chakki Pissey reference ... I was proudly showing off ( after reading you guys ) Khushi's version of it to Hubwa  and he was surprised that I didnt know all Sholey references. 

Anywho... I loved your analysis of 166. .. .. I'm glad that episode was more about Nani... Cause Sobti looked ill (swollen tired eyes. But an extremely handsome , under the weather kind of look throughout the episode ) Or maybe it was just me... Reading too much into him leaving IPK for health reasons. 

Time to disappear now... 

..Anita.. thumbnail

Episode 154

The episode begins the RABBA VEY, where ArShi are looking into each other eyes. 

credit to the maker

They were interrupted by Madhubala, the dance master, complimenting on their ishtyle and how awesome they look.  Arnav says to khushi "so people named Arnav can't do anything right, so he should not have held her, he should have let her fall." Before khushi could respond Anjali interrupts asking khushi if she is fine. Madhubala asks Arnav if he changed his mind to dance with them and her assistant said they make an amazing pair and their chemistry is rocking (we all know this, you don't have to state the obvious, well maybe they do to the family and the hard headed ArShi). Khushi said that she does not want to dance with him (that's her loss, I would dance with him any day) and Arnav said that he is not interested in dancing. Khushi asked him when she wanted to dance with him in the first place. Khushi leaves and tells NK to start dancing where they left off. While dancing arnav looks back at khushi and she looks displeased dancing with NK, NK notices the stare off and senses something is going on between them (I wish he did).

credit to the maker

PayAsh and NK-Khushi are practicing their slow dance for the sangeet (who slow dances for a sangeet in the first place...the Raizadas sure do plan boring parties). Madhubala tells them that there will be a break and she talk to nani. She tells nani that now the kids are done now it is her turn. The assistant said that they dadi of the groom and the nani of the bride will dance. Khushi and payal look said and khushi says that their nani is dead but before she can NK whistles and points to the shy ishaaraing that she is dead. Then the assistant asks that there must be someone who can dance with nani and both Khushi and Payal said bua ji (Haye re NandKishore, this will be interesting). Nani calls bua ji and tells her that she has to dance with her and bua ji agrees saying that she was a kathak dancer and she will bring her ghungaroos. Nani said that she also practiced for 20 years. They hang up the phone . Nani said they must have a jugalbandee (no clue what that it, guessing something classical, again another boring sangeet dance) so that she can tell everyone that she is the nani.

NK is making khushi dance towards the door and khushi tells him to be careful and she tells her not to worry because nothing will happen because he will become an awesome dancer. The doorbell rings and he says that the ghanti baaj jayegi, khushi tells him it is the doorbell and he opens the door. Bua ji is like who are you nandkishore and NK is like it's me NandKishore, khushi see this and introduces them and bua ji tells her not to joke with NandKishore's name and khushi reminds her of their phone conversation. Bua ji bless NK and khushi tells NK that she told him that her bua ji will like him. NK gets super happy hearing this (it is like he is thinking score I am one step closer to get khushi).

Madhubala is showing nani and bua ji how to dance and bua ji shows her a better version. Khushi tells payal that bua ji has started her teaching. The dance teacher gets upset and annoyed and to rub more salt on her wounds nani show her another version of the dance.  Nani and bua ji say that their versions are better. 

credit to the maker

The teacher is like heck no I am the teacher so listen to me. The assistant is watching wondering what will happen next. Arnav is walking down the stairs. Nk says that now a nagda will happen and khushi corrects him, arnav is smiling in the background. Nk said that khushi understands his heart talks and arnav in the background smile begins to falter (poor guy is getting jealous, I bet he wants khushi to understand his heart talk, he does not realize that she already does). Someone, probably aman, calls arnav and madhubala tells the elders to keep quiet and listen. NK tells the gang that he will go and danda them and everyone corrects him saying thanda.  He goes and says that everything seems budhiya and the ladies are like WHAT and khushi corrects him saying bhadiya, the ladies are relieved.  Khushi tells NK that he is Bhudiya and Arnav is smiling and khushi notices this and he puts on his ASR mode face.

credit to the maker

Shyam is sitting in his room (like a kid who did not get his way) thinking of way to get khushi. Anjali comes and he starts sneezing (it is like he is allergic to her) and she asks him to come down and he said that he is not feeling well.

At the dining table everyone is having tea. Bua and nani says that the dance teacher reminds them of their dead mother in laws. And everyone laughs.  NK asks Khushi about a step and she shows him (I don't remember them doing kathak ever, they are doing a slow dance, why is khushi showing them Bua ji and Nani's dance?) Arnav is looking at khushi and NK is drooling over her and  Arnav chokes on his tea not realizing what he is doing and khushi stops what she is doing.

credit to the maker

NK praises khushi said that she can make dead people want to dance. Khushi is like what and arnav is like oh no you did not just hit on my woman. NK tries to change the subject and ask about their New Year's Plan. He tells them about the horoscope that if you see a person at 12 then you will spend your whole life with them.  Arshi look at each other and are shocked

credit to the maker

(they want to see each other but are too stubborn to realize it) and PayAsh look at each other shyly. Akash tries to grab payal's hand (seriously where is this himmat coming from, a while ago it took him months to express his feelings to her and now he wants to hold her hand in front of everyone). NK interrupts and asks Akash if he will see payal and suggested that he takes her out on a date. Unfortunately for akash, bua ji and nani denies it.  Khushi was about to speak but bua ji makes her quiet. Bua ji says that they need to leave and khushi teases payal about who  will she will see at midnight. Khushi says that she will pray to DM that she will not see laad governor or the whole year she will be saying what the what the, arnav is on the phone and he over hears her and said EXCUSE ME!!! (Seriously he is on his phone a lot but yet he is all ears for khushi).

At the front door, Akash tells payal that he will try to see her at 12 and payal is happy, but if he is not there he will always be in her heart (that was sweet, I love his confidence that he gained all of a sudden)

Back to ArShi, Arnav tells her that he has a feeling that she will do something and he will see her at midnight (maybe he will do something stupid...hint hint). Arnav tells her that he does not want to see her. Khushi said she will see to it that they do not see each other at 12.  Will ArShi see each other at midnight????