Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

virmanfan013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Yamin.

Fabulous update Shivi ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Leap wow shivi !!!  manvi pregnant yayy woh bhi virman ke annivesiry ke din ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  awwn virat is soo sweet manvi was craving for ice cream aur woh bhi aadi raat ko๐Ÿ˜› par virat nee dunnd ke hi diyaa ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ virat proof of his love with a kiss !! so hotโ˜บ๏ธ verin n jeevika ki timing bhi kamaal ki hai๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† the way they were teasing virman awwn so nice !!! awwn i loved the way manvi manao virat at the party โค๏ธ i loved tat song shiviโค๏ธ perfect  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ omg the way virat react on being dad is juz wow !!! i juz loved the way virat talk to the baby awwn tat part was soo sweet !!! virat feeling were portrayed awesomely ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ the way he was nervous happy everything super yaar :D hope sab theek ho aagee bhi !! beautifully written shivi โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ i really loved the whole update to the core โค๏ธโค๏ธ will be eagerly waiting for next part !! looking forward shivi ~~ no thax for the pm๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

no thanx for liking this update yummy๐Ÿ˜†

am so much glad that you liked this part like other parts

your comment always made me smile did you know that

love the way when you gave feedback in details

once again no thanks

and am going to update now๐Ÿ˜‰
virmanfan013 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannat89

Wow dear
super awesome update and songs too, i also loved that song
and i believe that if u write wedding rituals it was also awesome, we never ever didn't loose interest in it
love the song and u portray virat emotion so beautifully,
virman understanding n caring 2wards each other
loved it to the core
thanx 4 d pm dear
waiting to next part also
update soon โค๏ธ

thank u so much jannat

am so much glad that you liked this part

it meant a lot to me

updating in just five minutes๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
virmanfan013 thumbnail
part 28

Happiness All Arround

Next day

Virman were heading downstairs hand in hand for breakfast and they had different smiles on their faces . they wanted to break the big news infront of their family that they are going to parents soon and want to know their reactions..everyone noticed their bright smile and they were happy to see them happy..they reached the dining area and still their hands were entangled with each other..they wished good morning everyone and everyone wished them back. virat cleared his throat and spoke
virat: umm maa,dj,bua bhai bhabhi i want to say you something (virat spoke jesitately and looked at manvi who was feeling very nervous and shy on the same time..they had eyelock for few seconds which was broke by viren)
viren: i know virat that what do you want to say (he said teasingly and virat looked at him confused) arrey yahi na that you two want to go on your second honemoon (viren said teasingly and winked at virat who rolled his eyes dramatically. viren never left a chance to tease him from the time till they got married. hearing this manvi turned pink and she wanted to hide hearself somewhere in the ground)
virat; bhai stop it plz i want to say something important (he said in frustration)
viren: oh more important than your honeymoon (he again tease him and virat glared at him. he knew his brother very well. if he start teasing once it become very difficult to stop him)
dj: viren beta now stop teasing let him speak first (looking at virat) bolo virat beta what do you want to say (dada ji encouraged him to speak)
virat: umm woh actually dada g woh (he was feeling nervous to share this news and he looked at manvi. manvi told him to carry on through her eyes. virat took a deep breath and spoke) woh maa,bua g actually i no i mean manvi no actually manvi and i (he was fumbling with his own words and don't know how to break the news. and here veeryone was getting confused)
bua: virat say it clearly what are you trying to say (she asked confused)
virat: ok actually manvi is pregnent and we are going to be parents soon (he said in one breath and manvi hide herself behind his back feeling shy. silence spread on the dining area. everyone tried to digest the news that what they heard right now..virat looked at their stunned faces and tried to read their expression.. jeevika was first to react)
jeevika: what?? (she got up from her seat and her mouth was opened in o shape. she came toward virman) virat tum papa ban ne wale ho and mannu mother (virat nodded his head happily) it means i am going to massi wow (she jumped in happiness and hugged both of them) am very happy for both of you congratualtions
virat: thanx bhabhi (viren came near them)
viren: congratulations bhai (viren said hugging him and his eyes got moist. he was very happy for his brother b'coz her brothers happiness meant a lot to him)
virat: thanx bhai (virat said coming out from the hug.)
viren: congratualtions manvi (he hugged manvi too..everyone's face lit in happiness after hearing this news. their happiness reflected through their eyes as tears of joy..they never thought that they would be able to saw this day of happiness in virat's life b'coz they lost every hope when tanya died and virat ground himself in a dark shell of misery..he started distanced himself from his family members and become workalcholic to come out from his sorrow and pain but nothing seemed to work. but one day manvi came into his life who changed his dark world into happiness and brightness. they become need and happiness of each other. without one other is incomplete. today is the most happiest day not only for the couple but vadhera's also.)
vanshika ma was smiling through her tears and looking at her son and daughter in law. she always wanted virat to be happy and manvi was the right person for her son..and manvi has every quality of a good daughter in law. virat looked at his mother and went toward her. he hold her hands in his and looked at her
virat: ma are you happy 
vmaa: more than anything b'coz my son is happy. (she said creasing his cheek lovingly) i am so much happy that even i can't tell you that how much happy am feeling right now
virat: mom (he hugged her mother tightly letting out all his emotions. he knew that what his mother would be feeling so he hugged her tightly. manvi was looking at mother son due and was praying to god that their happiness remain always like that)
vmaa: (broke the hugg and looked at manvi.) manvi come here (she said extended her hand and manvi came to her) mubarak ho beta (and she hugged her tightly. she broke apart and kissed on her forhead) be happy (virman took blessings from dj and sb also..every member in vadhera family was very happy and they showered virman with blessings.)

after sharing the news with family and taking breakfast virman came back to their room happily..as it was sunday today so he was not going to office..manvi was looking outside of the window enjoying the view of outside cool breeze of morning stroking her hairs..she was just lost in the beauty of nature..she smiled when she felt his presence in the room although she didn't turned to look at him b'coz she knew that it was him and she could feel him without looking anywhere..virat saw her lost and slowly stepped toward her without making any noice and covered her eyes with his hand. manvi placed her hand on his which was on her eyes.
manvi: virat i know it's you (she removed his palm from her eyes..virat hugged her from behind resting his chin on her shoulder and his hands were on her belly and manvi placed her hands on his)
virat: how do you come to know always that it's me (he asked digging his face in her hairs and inhaling her sweet smell)
manvi: b'coz i can feel your presence even with my close eyes and did you forget that our hearts are connected with each other so we can feel each other's presence simple (she expalined giving him her broad smile. after hearing this virat tightened his grip on her and he was feeling proud on her.)
virat:  i love you (he said kissing on her cheek still hugging her from behind)
manvi: i love you too (she said with all her love she has for him..10 minutes had been passed away and they were still in the same position. neither of them spoke a single word. they were just lost in the moment and feeling peace in their hearts..they were just living the moment..and this moment was completely bliss for them..after the long silence manvi spoke)
manvi: virat
virat: hmm (he responded still hugging her from behind)
manvi:eveyone was so happy na after hear that news (a lone tear escaped from her eye unwillingly which fell on virat's hand. virat felt that and immediately turned her toward him. he wrapped his one hand arround her waist and with other hand he wiped her tear and nodded in no)
virat: yeh rone ka waqt nahi hai (he held up her chin ) it's time to celebrate so i don't want to see tears in your eyes. i only want to see your smiling face ok (manvi nodded and smile)
virat: that's like my wifey (he winked at her..they had eyelock for few seconds..virat pulled her close and manvi could see mischeviousness and naughtiness in his eyes..he looked at her rosy pink lips which were inviting him to claim them..manvi now knew that what  is he upto so she tried to free herself)
manvi: vir..virat (she whispered in low voice but it was enough audible for him to hear. so he just placed his finger on her lips)
virat: shhh..(he removed his finger and brought his face closer to her..their lips were just inches apart and manvi could feel his hot breath on her lips. she closed her eyes giving up in his desire. virat smiled at her and just going to claim her lips but but but the moment spoiler came in their room)
angel: chachu machi (she screamed and virman pulled apart from each other. virat rubbed his neck in embarresement..) chachu machi main aa gayi (she ran and hugged virat's leg. virat knelt down and hugged her tightly)
virat: aww my princess i missed you sooo much (he said pecking on her cheek lovingly) how was your trip
angel: i missed you too chachu and trip was awesome pata hai maine inna sal enjoy kiya (she said excietedly in her kidish tone)
virat: aww my princess (he kissed on her forhead and again hugged her tightly)
manvi: princess did you forget me (manvi asked pouting like a kid)
angel:(breaking the hug and coming toward manvi) uff oh machi how can i fogot you (she said hugging manvi with her tinny hands. manvi kissed on her cheek)
manvi: i missed you soo much my bacha (manvi's eyes got moist. she loves angel like her own child. but now a days angel was not at home so she missed her like hell)
angel: alle machi plch don't cly waise whre is small baby (are massi plz don't cry) (she asked in her kiddish tone. virman looked at each other then angel)
virat: princess abhi baby ke ane mein time hai. god will send baby after some monthes
angel: god will send baby but baby will come from here na ( she said pointing her finger toward manvi's belly..manvi and virat looked at her stunned and they were surprised that how this little gal knows about that)
virat: angel who told you abot this (he asked surprised with her statement)
angel: ohh come on chachu don't you know about that . infact everybody knows about that (she said pouting placing her hands on her hips like a teacher who asked a question from her student but student doesn't know the answer)
virat: no i didn't know that( he said looking here and there)
angel: oh no chachu you need to learn more about this. ok am going to meet abde dada ji bye (she kissed both virman's cheek and ran out from their room..virman looked at each other still shocked and the next moment they burst into the fit of laughter.)
manvi: oh no chachu you need to learn more (manvi mimicked in her voice and laughed loudly holding her stomach)
virat: uff aaj kal e bache bhi na..i wouldn't spoil my babay
manvi: excuse me it's mine baby too not only yours (she argued and virat pulled her in a side hug)
virat: yeah but without me it was not possible you know (he winked at her and she turned red)
manvi: have some shame what if baby listen (she said punching on his arm)
virat: (pulling her more closer) hayeee i love when you blush. waise second honeymoon wala idea is not bad at all what say (he said leaning toward her but manvi pushed him)
manvi: virat have some shame papa ban ne wale ho aap (now her face was complete;y red like tomato)
virat: (again pulled her in his arms) so what baby should also know that how much papa loves muma his/her muma (suddenly his phone rang. he looked at the caller id and cut the call)
virat: umm manvi i have some work will back in just two hours. till then take care of yourself and stress yourself too much with household chores and take your meal right on time b'coz i don't want my baby to keep hungry ok (he said all these in just one breath and pecking on her nose he left the room)
manvi: crazy papa (she turned and got scared b'coz she saw virat) what
virat: sorry i just forgot something (he bend on his knees and placed a kiss on her belly) baby don't stress your muma and take care of yourself and muma. papa loves you (he again kissed on her belly and manvi smiled at her husband's antices. virat stood up and whispered in manvi's ear) think about our second honeymoon once again (he lightly peck on her cheek and ran out from room leaving manvi blushing like hell)
manvi: honeymoon (she smiled at this word b'coz memories of her previous honeymoon flashed into her mind)

flashback

after two days of their merriage virman left for their honeymoon to switzerland for whole month as switzerland was manvi's favourite place. they were living in their own flat which dada g had purchased long time ago. virat left no chance to surprised her everyday at their honeymoon b'coz only her happiness mattered to him so he wanted to make his honeymoon trip perfact. few days passed away like that. and one day manvi came back to their room and she was stunned to see the room. their room was decorated with colourful candels,her favourite lily flower,rose petals were scattered all arround the room,their was a big heart on the bed making with rose pattels and it was written virman on it with rose pattels..net curtains were hanging arround the round shape bed..only moonlight was coming through the huge glass window which was giving romantic look to the whole room. after watching the beauty of room a beautifull smile was adorning her face. her eyes were little moist with happiness.
suddenly she felt a pair of arms sneaked arround her waist and she closed her eyes feeling his warmth..she knew that he loves her more than anything and want make her his but he oesn't want to do anything without her permission..and he always made her comfortable with him..
virat: did you like my surprise wifey (he asked digging his face in the crook of her neck)
manvi: no (virat stopped and as confused with her answer)
virat: what (he asked confused)
manvi: b'coz i loved it (she said smiling and turning toward him and hugged him tightly. he hugged her back) i love you virat, i love you so much
virat: i love you too (he replied with the equal passion..they were hugging each other from long time melting in each others arms. soon their hug become passionate..virat placed a soft kiss in the crook of her neck. a chill ran down her spine when his lips contacted with her skin..and she clutched his shirt tightly into her little fist..slowly he started nuzzling her neck leaving trailed of wet kisses..she was enjoying this and feeling heaven with his touch. virat apart himself from her and looked at her. her eyes were still closed and she was breathing heavily. her face was beetroot red in shyness. virat smiled at his affect on her. manvi slowly opened her eyes and found him staring at him..she looked into his hazel eyes which hold so much passion,love and desires only for her. she was drowning in the deep oceans of his eyes. )
virat placed his one hand on the back of her neck and other on her waist and pulled her closer. manv's heart was pounding under her chest and her sense was going numb with their closeness..and the next moment she felt heaven, heaven when his lips met with her claim her as his. manvi was going weak on her knees with their passionate kiss..virat hold her tightly from her back feeling her going weak on her knees..after the hot passionate kiss they pulled apart breathing heavily..but virat didn't stop yet. he kissed her shoulder blade,neck collerbone and was leaving damp imprints on her skin which was burning her skin like fire.
he scooped her in his arms and heading toward their bed which was decorated perfectly for the perfect night. manvi was feeling very nervous at that time but she didn't stop him. virat gently laid her on the bed and creased her forehead lovingly
virat: i know that you are still not ready for it and i'll not do anything without your permission which makes you comfortable. i promise i'll wait for your approvel (manvi was touched by his sweet gesture. how could someone so understandable and loving like him..he cares for her so much that he doesn't want to make her feel uncomfortable.)
virat: good night (he lovingly kissed on her forhead and turned to go to his side but manvi stopped him holding his hand and sat on the bed. virat looked at her confused)
manvi: virat
virat: what happened manvi do you want anyt (his sentense left incomplete b'coz manvi sealed his lips with her. virat was surprised with her action but then smiled at her effert and responded back. she broke the kiss and cupped his cheeks in his palms)
manvi: i am all yours virat and you have every right on me. i am alreayd yours from heart but from now i want to be yours from my soul too (her words surprised him to the core but he was happy that she was adjusting herslf with him)
virat: are you sure b'coz am not in hurry take your time (he still want to made her comfortable)
manvi: (smiled at him) i am sure and i trust you (that was it for both of them. they are finally going to become one not from their heart but from their soul also..virat again took her in deep kiss which was full of passion  trust and love. removing all the berriers between them he went deeply inside her soul making her his forever and taking all her pain and soorow with him. the whole room echoed with the sound and moaning of two love buds who become one. stars in the sky were witness of their love..on that day they become virman two bodies and one soul..it was the start of their new journey of life new journey of married life.

flashback end

precap: tujhse juda hoke mujhe dur jana hai pal bhar ki judai phir lit ke ana hai

so hwz that like that or hate that.. if you like this part then plz hit the like button..no matter if you give your feedback or not but atleast press the like button so that i come to know that how much reader read this๐Ÿ˜ณ
forgive my speeling and grammer mistakes b'coz i didn't recheck it. jute chappals and tomatoes are most welcome but tomato should be freash๐Ÿ˜ณ if anyone want pm for future updates then buddy me๐Ÿ˜Š and like the post too

Note
my dear silent reader to whom i send pm everytime but they never bother to hit the like button. i humbly request to those plz do press the like button and if you don't want pm then tell me na or remove me from your buddy list i'll really appriciate it๐Ÿ˜ณ
i just want to say one thing some of you may be also writer so as you expect that other reader and writers like your post and give their feedback same goes with me or other writers who expect the same from you baaki aap khud samajhdaar ho and haan one more thing from the next time i'll send pm to only those people who will like this post and this time this is not a fake warning i really meant it๐Ÿ˜ณ
sorry for being diplomatic and hrash

love

shivali ๐Ÿค—
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh goodd loved it how viren teased manvi,
it is always a pleasure to ead their love for each other...
great part, and with angel soo sweet...

amazing work
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations n celebrations... Virman baby on its way~~~~!!!! Loved it meri bachi... Muah... <3 though one scene reminded me of woh pal... :-P ln the whole d update was a treat... Loved d scene when virman broke d news to the family n their reaction... Wish we got some in d serial but arghhh thses useless cvs... Anyways for me the highlight was the FLASHBACk... Maja aa gya... Update soon if possible n do pm me...
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow superb update
by reading your precap i have a gut feeling that tanya entry will take place or smthg which will effect virman relationship is going to happen ...just a guess thats all..
but yes it was super duper awesome update๐Ÿ‘...do continue soon...

this is my favourite song also...
"tujhse juda hoke mujhe dur jana hai pal bhar ki judai phir lit ke ana hai"
just cant wait for your nxt update...waiting eagerly... ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by prathe - 10 years ago
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update shivi full of happiness virman moments and romance loved it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
the way virat broke the news to the family and their reaction was just awesomwle ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
angel and virman part was soo cute ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
then the flashback virman romance ahem ahem was just woww ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰
and wats this precap haan door kyun jana hai ?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
update next part soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
nrithyao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome
love it
loved viren's teasing
loved the honeymoon sequence
waiting to read more