Laugh With Me..
I am so sorry Khushi : again He said.
She didn't said anything, she sat beside him and after a while, which seems a long hour, she confess : Even I wanted to run away at that time, you know. Every body was staring at me, and I am not the person who wanted to be in the spot light.
He looked at her, she was chewing her bottom lips, as trying to figure out what to say next. He didn't said anything, he wanted her to say, whatever is in her heart, she closed her eyes, he even know who can be more curious about her, his own gang, Akash, Rakesh, Adil, Uday, Robbin. Every one is a rascal, He was 100% sure about them, no one else is so wise to look at him when he is with some one. Everyone is quite afraid of him.. He sigh.
After awhile She continue : Even I feel solace in library, as you feel here, if that time you didn't approach me or came after me, I don't know, what I was till now.
He jerk his head in her direction and he was amazed that her simple words are causing so much pain in his heart, without any other thought he hug her with full affection, without any hesitation he pulled her toward him, more and more with every second, as if he won't hold her now, she will break apart, and more of that, he will break apart, more of that he was trying to hold himself in that embrace.
That time their was no thoughts, just two of them, she didn't hug him back, she was in almost shock, but he was far away to notice that, in every second he was trying to bury himself more in her. After a while he break the hug and he was sure she is in shock. But before judging he thought to ask her only.
You are not used to all this. Are you?
No! I am not used to all th..… she tuck her hair behind her ear and took a small step back.
Before she can even complete her sentence, he again took her in bear hug and murmur near her ear : Then get used to it Khushi, Because I am like this only…!
Even this time she didn't hug him back but she replied him : Then you also get used to it Arnav, I am not going to Hug you back, As I am like this too.
He chuckle near her ear and she too did that, all the tension suddenly elope from their and the blissful air wrap them in their embrace.
Nice words girl, but I am intended to spoil you completely, and if I am not wrong, I have already started.
He broke the hug to look at her, she was confuse about what he said, he smile on her state, she was more then fragile, and sweet, and innocent, he is so bend to protect her from everything at that moment, he look toward his watch and said to her, who is still lost in his word to figure out what he meant : As to say it khushi, we are here for more then an whole hour and you are unable to open your books. He smile looking at her.
Her bulb suddenly glow on the high voltage shock which he gived her, she immediately look toward her watch and her eyes left its socket, she looked up, her mouth was is complete O' shape but nothing came out from that, she closed her mouth and gulp the forming lump, she was speechless. And at the same moment Arnav realize, when the heck an hour went, with her time was timeless.. It went so fast that he was unable to track it down.
Khushi took her seat on bench again and voiced Arnav's thought Loudly : I lost the track of time here, I don't know when An hour went away. She sigh and tried to open her books. "I never felt so fresh before, Thank you Arnav"
Hey don't say thanks, just now you said we are friends!
She smile : Arnav! Can I come here when ever I want…?
Arnav look at her with serious expression : No!
Why? She enquire.
Coz, if you want to come here, just call me I will join you. He wink.
So, in short you are asking my number?
No dear! I am giving you mine. He laugh and she joined him.
She looked at her watch again and said : I guess we can't work today, as my next class is in 10 mins, but we have to finish this in 2 days. While saying this two wrinkles appears in between her eyebrows.
Without any delay Arnav put his thumb and forefinger on her forehead and start smoothing her wrinkles and said : What should I do to you?" their eyes meet and suddenly everything got stuck on their place, leaves stop crunching, air stopped blowing, butterflies holds their wings in mid. Everything was just stuck in that time, except two heart beat which start beating rapidly. Hours, days, months, years, passed how knows, but they didn't moved, but he knows she don't like all this thing, she just mention him this, so suddenly he added : MY FRIEND.
She gulp down the lump and repeat his single syllabus : FRIEND.
He didn't know why she just said friends, and he didn't even want to know at that time. After removing his hand from her forehead and after an awkward silence he removed his journal and said : you don't have to worry about whole thing, I already did half of that.
She arch her eyebrow indicating that she didn't get him, he laugh and stood up : I already knew which assignment I will get.
Her mouth again from perfect O' and he laugh watching her face : HOW??!!!
I am ASR Angel. I always know before hand what is going to be in my cup.
He looked at her, she again went in her thought, he so wanted to laugh out loud but he didn't she said : its means that you have completed your work, and only now my part of work is left. After saying that she bury her head in her hand. After a while she look toward him, on which Arnav nodded, she filled her lungs full of air and exhale it instantly, on this gesture, he couldn't hold his laugh and he burst out, his voiced echoed in that small place, Khushi throw her journal over him but he skipped the Attack. He again laugh. After he was able to hold his breath and able to concentrate on the event, he grab a seat beside her and said. We will do it together Khushi, don't worry.
But she didn't react : she start murmuring something, her lips are moving rapidly like she is cursing someone, her eyes was tightly closed, her chicks start flushing, he can sense that her body is increasing her temperature, but she doesn't seems like noticing, she is still murmuring something. Firstly Arnav observe her, but she didn't react for minutes, he feel irritated so he put his hand on her shoulder and whisper to her : Khushi you know you can tell me anything.
53