Blast from the Past Thread #12 Extn... Saansey - Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Hey, thanks Horizon. Flavours missing? I thought you were busy with guests. Hope they are not the reason. Just joking. 😆 Take care, Horizon. You should read the thobda discussion in the last few pages of #12, everything that is missing will be back. 😉 

I sure did miss all the "Thobda" discussion Durga... aww.. I still can't get this word!!:)
You guessed it right, my guests are the reason for my absence from here. But you know it could be loss of my being organized too... that was a past habit from 2 years ago... 😆.. where now I live in a literal (IPK) mess!!😆
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

How do we get Life Ok in the US?

Cynthia, we do have Life OK channel in the US on most of the satellite TVs. Not sure if that's what you were referring to. But not sure if I will be able to watch, as he said the telecast timings will be week day afternoons!!
Horizon thumbnail

Indi, in my reply to Wiwy's answer to the riddle on #12, I had asked if it was possible for a person to go underneath that bed, since there didn't seem to be that much space. But, I got my answer in this comment of yours. For Shyam it was possible, because after all he was a snakewa. He could creep into and crawl under anything.

And snakewa as a person is low-lying anyway.. suits him.
Horizon thumbnail

Indi, that is a good point. Who has done the dubbing? It would be cool if atleast Sarun dubbed for their roles. But, they seem to be pretty busy. Would they do it? Unless, they have done it already. Should wait and watch. Do we have any one here who lives in UK?

Rajan singh said  it was done by professional voice overs not Sarun... not sure if I/ we will be able to watch their voices dubbed... one huge contributor to the intensity of their scenes!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

episode-137

A supporting hand what Khushi needed for a long time, finally comes to share  her burden. It was a pleasing moment when Arnav helped khushi to open the door and follows her inside the room like a big shadow on her head. When Babuji shuddered terribly to see Anjali, along with the rest of the Guptas and Raizadas, Arnav also perturbs. He even wants to call the doctor. Isn't he acting just like a perfect son in law? He showed the same concern on the night of diwali. He asks Khushi if he needs any medicine or not. Khushi assures him that he is fine. I loved how they exchanged their concern like a perfect life partner. He was still  tensed after getting out from the room. He somehow feels Khushi's family is also his responsibility. He saw her in the hospital, how vulnerable she was when her father was ill. He couldn't hugged her back in her distraught state, but he did put his assuring hand on her head. May be he promised to take care of her family  from that day. He is showing so many reprimands to prove that what Khushi means for him. His concern for her is getting so deep that will soon become arduous for him to deny her existence in his life. yes he sure can't give her place to anybody in his life.

On the other hand no one can understand the reason of Sashiji's agitation. Bua thinks because of too much people, he is feeling hot. Mami doesn't spare any chance to mock them, "such a small room and so many people, he must be nevousia." But buaji also replies with confidence that not the room, but one's heart should be big. Gosh i can't believe, a sick man's condition is detouring and this two old ladies are fighting! 

Sashiji tries hard to say shyam, but Khushi can't get him. She though guessed he wants to say something related to Shyam. You must think Khushi, God is showing so many signs that this Shyam is the same Shyam, who is Anajli's husband.  When she comes out after putting him on the bed, bua tells her to call Shyam. She wants nani to bless him as well. Anjali gets excited to meet Khushi's shyamji, but Arnav embroils to hear this. Khushi aslo notices his perturbation. so before knocking the door both Arnav and Khushi exchange an intense meaningful gaze to each other. She is feeling awkward to call her fiance in front of Arnav. Where Arnav is convulsing inwardly.

Shyam who was fuming like a confined snake, sees no other options but flees from the back door. When Khushi hears no response she gets in and finds shyam nowhere. Bua and amma, poor women doesn't have any idea of Shyam's real identity, they think he went out for some work. Arnav looks relived not to see him, so as Khushi.  
(pause: Our sexy boy, Khushi can see you pamper your to be fiance, giving her gifts or she can hug you or kiss you,but you can't see her fiance in person. great! I have to quote Challov's line again, "I do, you bear, but you do i can't bear.")

they fixed the engagement in a week. Bua gets panicked as the time is so near. Anjali assures her that she and Khushi will arrange everything. I really love these sister in laws bonding. kash Shyam never happened to their lives!😔 When they bid bye, payal takes blessings of the elders by touching their feet. But mami is still acrimonious to her. she mutters that she already enmeshed her , so when she will come to the house, she will see her. Akash's face glints with a bright smile to see Payal, his to be wife. when the Raizadas stepped out from the house Khushi takes her sis in a warm hug. Arnav sees them furtively what makes Arnav delighted. He is delectable for what? to see Khushi happy or to see Payal got back her life again. I think both. Cause he somehow is responsible for the sufferings of this two girls.

Anjali is tensed as she can't communicate with her husband. Shyam is still not answering his phone. She got astonished to hear the sound of the ring tone comes just from the GH. She looks incredulous, but brushes off her suspicion. Anita you are right, the duration of her suspicion is not more than 5 minutes. May be it's beyond her imagination that Shyam's phone can ring from Khushi's house!

Arnav puts everybody in the car and wishes to come later, as he has some work in the nearby place. Where the sweet lovers Akash and Payal don't want to leave each other. they are staring at each other through the window. how sweet!

Arnav comes to GH again to talk to Payal alone. But Khushi doesn't want to allow her sis to be with Arnav alone. She starts to argue, "if you say something bad to her!" Khushi somehow becomes delirium. What can make her think that he will talk ill to her? where he himself tried so hard to unite akash and Payal. She is crazy indeed. When Payal comes for his rescue, she gets mad at her, "you are still my sis, not his sis in law, so don't take his side so much." I loved their new rishta. Thanks that the phone rings, so Khushi went to answer the call and Payal takes Arnav aside to talk.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to apologize before, but waited until the marriage is fixed. I should agree with Khushi in sheesh mahal. I'm the one who coerced her." He said sorry again. By this time Indi's jhalli girl comes back to continue the fight. when she hears him apologizing to her jiji, her expression changes to satiation. Payal says, he indirectly did good to her, as the greedy family asked for dowry. She thinks she couldn't be happy with that kind of family. She tells him that on that night Khushi went to sheesh mahal to resolve this issue with the groom. She is very upset about the fact that Khushi still thinks she is responsible for the call off her marriage. Arnav snatches her words, "she is not at fault.i mean". Khushi who was listening everything, moves towards him, "Arnavji! you wanted to talk to jiji" She became so enamored to hear his confession. But our sexy man got embarrassed. No way he can't show his soft side to Khushi. He wants to remain in the facade of an angry shrewd man, who doesn't have a dil in his heart. He leaves without giving her a chance to talk. She calls him to stay back. but he huddles fast from the place. I felt a pang of pain for this introvert man, who clutched himself in a shell after that horrible night and doesn't want to show the world that he also has a heart full of emotions and feelings.

Khushi follows him, she needs to talk. But Arnav gets frantic, "what is your problem, KKG, first you didn't let me talk to your jiji and now you are stopping me to go." When Khushi starts to speak, he is not ready to listen to her at all. He strides fast to his car and intents to start the engine. "fusss!!!!!!" His sight goes from where this sound is coming. the naughty girl has released the air from the tire of his car. She stands up showing him her hair pin, giving him a big smile, "now you have to stay back." Arnav gets out of his car, flummoxed. Khushi's happy countenance turns to aghast when she sees him coming towards her angrily. "Pagal ho gayi tum? I didn't agree to talk to you, that's why you. are you carzy?'
 "crazy up." Khushi antagonizes him. "I know you will not listen to me. but still i'll say." 
Arnav turns to go.
 She says "Sorry aur dhanyabad (thanks)."
Arnav turns towards her.
"i know you will think I'm mad for saying sorry and thanks together. But there is a reason behind it."
Arnav mutters himself, when she needs the reason to talk.
"Sorry, because I didn't let you talk to jiji. I thought you will scold jiji. Thanks cause, you said sorry to jiji. and another thanks to unite jiji and Akashji."
Arnav smiles and politely wants to say it's OK. But Khushi doesn't let him speak, "achcha bye, now you may go."
He gets bewildered at her waywardness.

Arnav calls someone to send another car for him. What can he do, the jhalli girl puctured his tire. Khushi overhears him while going inside the house, "doosri gadhi!" 
haann you deflated my tire.
Khushi is flabbergasted, "You don't know how to change a tire!."
so is it a big deal? 
Khushi says if the tires punctures what you do?
"call for another car and the driver as well. you are talking as you know how to change the tire!"
Khushi finds it really funny. She declares loudly, "aajki taza khabar, Arnav Singh Raizada ko tire badalna nahi ata.(today's hot news ASR doesn't know how to change a tire.)"
pause: I drive a car and I also don't know how to change a tire, Of course it's not a big deal.

Khushi starts to change the tire. The kids on the street are mocking Arnav, "didi is changing the tire, the uncle is doing nothing." Khushi scolds them not to tease uncle. Arnav comes forward,he is fuming, says flaring his nose  "uncle, you are making fun of me?" 

Khushi asks Arnav, is there any pana? Arnav doesn't get her, "what pana"
the kids are laughing to hear that. one of the kid says, "uncle, nut khulnewala. (to remove the nut)" he points his buddy's head. Arnav is getting annoyed at their mock. 
Arnav goes to get the pana (screw driver I guess) Khushi screams to get the jack also and scolds the kids to go.

Khushi perfectly changed the tire of the car. Except helping her a bit Arnav actually did nothing, was standing and watching her doing the man's job. He looked a little enamored to see his all rounder girl's skill. When Khushi catches his amusing expression she beckons an asking sign. He instantly changes his expression and becomes grumpy again. 😆 After finishing the job successfully Khushi prays to DM, to take care of the tire and wishes it to last long. She says to Arnav that she will not say sorry to him to puncture his tire. Arnav gets surprised at her behavior. He turns and gets in the car.  He calls her back and says, "thanks to change the tire." He pauses. Khushi's face glints with a smile. Arnav resumes, "I'll not say thank you either." She gets flabbergasted and her mouth becomes a perfect "O" to see his attitude. He drives off the car giving her a derisive smirk.
Arnav and Khushi both are not less than tom and Jerry!😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3DHwTSDMvVU[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to Zoha

Horizon thumbnail
Still rambling about that re telecast of IPK. Ever since IPK ended SP is struggling to fill that slot. So why not re telecast it at its original time slot until/when/if they can come up with another show as jhakhas...:)

It would sure garner better TRPs and ad revenue than all the filler shows they have lately or atleast they can try, it wont certainly do worse than these!

M
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Horizon

Still rambling about that re telecast of IPK. Ever since IPK ended SP is struggling to fill that slot. So why not re telecast it at its original time slot until/when/if they can come up with another show as jhakhas...:)

It would sure garner better TRPs and ad revenue than all the filler shows they have lately or atleast they can try, it wont certainly do worse than these!

M

i totally agree
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 124!!!! Maha Episode 4

Nani and gang are all in the some room in the RM, discussing about the engagement prep.  La suggests having a backless blouse and nani makes a face. La fixes her blunder and says not for me but she was talking about her (nani), nani was shocked.  Anjali and mami  mouths are open due to that comment and then she fixes her mistake.  She says she was not talking about nani but she was talking about laxmi.  Everyone starts to laugh and she add maybe in her engagement Laxmi might find her prince charming, I mean goat charming (that was really cheesey).

Akash comes there with nani's medicines and he tells her that he will keep them in her room and she says that first he needs to come here and sit here. Then nani starts speaking that with Arnav's marriage, the most happy person on earth would be mami and mami says that she is saying correct thing (we all know how she wanted arnav to get married so her bitwa can get miss india).  Mami says that she has started searching for a girl who is rich and beautiful. Then nani says that she is not worried to find a wife for Akash bitwa. Nani says that she knows that she knows his choice that the girl should be simple and mami feels bad and leaves from there and Anjali starts teasing Akash and he gets the flashback when Payal says no to him and he leaves from there (poor Akash).

ASR and Khushi are arguing from the last episode, ha ha they argued across 398 episodes and we kept on watching rapt... for all couples who fight and skirmish, this has got to be the most exciting validation of their "love act," arguing and disagreeing is good for you teehee... i ahve never understood the quiet i understand all and smile beatifically love... now this: i rave and rant and still want you madly can't live without you love, this i do get and for some reason, adore.

where she tells him that she knows that he will not say sorry and as he is ASR and she leaves from there and ASR keeps standing there with mouth left open in unbeleievable state that Khushi said that (okay that scene happened near the same area where the family that that whole conversation, did they not notice them or did it happen at another time, or was it just bad editing). ASR keeps standing there and calls Hari Prakash in anger when he's irritated, he needs his servants around him... most interesting, it's like he has to connect to some human being, feel he's being taken care of... something. whatever it is, it's pretty sharp writing... maybe it just helps him take his mind off his irritation.

nani is saying that Arnav has agreed to marriage but he is taking too much time (just be happy he agreed to marriage, I mean he did not believe in marriage not too long ago, he still does not but they don't know that, they should take it one step at a time) to which Anjali says that he has agreed to marry that's enough (good sister). Then La wonders that Khushi has not arrived yet. Nani is like today what excuse they will make and mami listens to it and from other side she sees Khushi coming. She calls Khushi softly and Khushi is left surprised, she looks all her around thinking if mami is not calling someone else. Khushi says hello hi mami jee. La and nani starts fighting and Anjali tells them to talk peacefully means with Shanti to which La says that good idea nani needs to order shanti for the kaada. Mami tells Khushi to go fast otherwise these two will have big time fight (at times I wonder who's side is she for).

Khushi comes there and says that she will teach her the art Kaada making and Khushi leaves and Anjali praises La for acting so well. In the kitchen Khushi is making Kaada (I thought she is suppose to be teaching la) 😆 😆 and nani and La are still fighting. Khushi is worried about ring and here they are fighting. Mami comes and says that nani is allergic to honey so she needs to ask nani about that and mami feels so happy that she called Khushi there and now she will have fun.

Nani, La and Anjali are having a conversation about there acting and Khushi listens to it and mami did her commentary saying that all are out and she made hat trick. Khuhsi feels hurts that everyone lied and she says that she was worried about their fight but they made her feel stupid and she tells them that she is leaving now. Everyone tries to stop her. HP comes and  the trio gives him the order to stop Khushi. La says that she can't marry Arnav without Khushi and mami says that she will help her and nani says if chotey does not get married than Akash will not get married and mami says that she will also help them to stop khushi La says that to make jalebi but nani says that they need to something else (jalebies just won't cut it).

HP comes and blocks the door. Khushi tells him to let her go off but he denies it.. Then nani comes there and she starts dancing on oh la la and hari prakash faints (I would too)

credit goes to the maker

Everyone is dancing and Khushi is trying to go. Arnav wonders why his house can never be quiet and he comes there and as soon he sees everyone dancing he drops his phone. When Khushi sees La's moustache dropping then she is not abe to control her laughter and she also starts laughing and dancing. When ASR sees Khushi smilling and dancing he also has a smile on his face (she is bring color to his black and white world and she makes his family do things they would never do in a 1,000 years... what a change in this traditional family, in the beginning they would never dance especially to the song OH LA LA, the lyrics are worse than character dheela, that is my opinion). 

credit goes to the makers

Nani says if khushi will stay as nani cannot dance in this old age. La says that they lied because of her and she pleads her to be here for her friends. Anjali tells that she is part of their family now and she tells that she wants she to be here and mami says that after that Akash will also get married. Nani says that she gives her Lucknow vasta to stop her and Khushi start crying and Khushi says that she can't believe that they have become an important part of her life to whom she can't leave. Khushi agrees that she will come now. Khushi's phone rings and it is shyam who is very angry with her and he asks her how is she. Shyam says that he feels that ring is loose on her and Khushi tells him that she lost ring. Shyam says that ring means a lot to him and how she can she lose it and he says to find her in that house where she works and she says that she will try to find it (during this scene I was cringing I was scared for khushi, shyam was twitching and making a fist, he seems like he would be an abusive husband or something) if he weren't married to his atm, he;'d surely be a violent spouse, good observation, 👏, in fact, that resident violence of his he expresses by with these terrible kill anjali plans i guess... notice how cold and remorseless he is? snake indeed.

and Anjali is standing beside her and she asks what happens. Khushi tells Anjali that she lost her ring and Anjali tells the specifications of the ring and Khushi tells her. Anjali open the ring box and there she is not able to find Anjali says that maybe she would have dropped on dining table and Anjali asks Hari prasad about the ring and they are not able to find the ring. HP tells that the milk and breakfast was there. Anjali thinks maybe she would have dropped in nani's milk. They go to nani and she tells that she made laxmi  drink milk and Lakshmi comes there and nani says that she will live for 100 years. laxmi cries in pain and nani asks if she has stomach pain and anjali and Khushi are left mouth opened. Anjali leaves from there and nani stops Khushi by telling her that she wants to show something to her. Nani handovers laxmi to Khushi and Khushi says to laksmi that if she has ring then she to return her otherwise her hitler bua will kill her. Nani comes with jewelry and says that she was telling La to wear this on engagement and Khushi says it is nice and internally she thinks that what will she say to bua ji that Lakshmi drank ring with her milk. 

There anjali is walking and thinking that now they need to take laksmi to hospital and she collides with Arnav. Arnav tells her that he was looking for her and tells her that Laxmi dropped the ring in his room and Anjali gets happy and tells him that the ring is Khushi's.

Anjali brings Khushi to Arnav's room and Anjali's phone rings and she tells Khushi to go alone and take the ring. Khushi goes to Arnav's room and demands her ring. Arnav gets a flashback about what she said to him earlier that day and he says that so this ring is yours and she says yes. She demands it and he says that what she thinks whenever she will come and demand the ring and he will give her. He says that he will give her ring only when she will say sorry and she says that she will not say sorry for her self-respect and ASR says that he will not give her ring. Khushi leaves and she is walking and murmuring 😆 and her phone rings and it is bua ji asking her about ring and she tortures her emotionally to find the ring and she says that if her own mom and dad were alive she would have done same thing and now what will she do.

Khushi goes back to Arnav's room as she doesn't have any other choice and she got emtional after all what bua told her, arnav is angrily looking at the ring and removes his anger on his laptop when khushi comes back to him . After seeing her again , he's back to his old self with a devilish grin.   he asks her why she's back and she asks what does she have to do, he says that she perfectly know what she has to do: say sorry while holding her ears. she starts and say sorry once ! she asks him how much time does she has to say sorry and he's all emotional. Khushi says sorry many times with tears. Arnav stands up and takes her hand to stop her (he did not expect her to do what he said and that to so easily with tear, that made him feel hurt and not give him the satisfaction he thought he would get).he opens her hand and places the ring in !! then he closes her hand.

credit goes to the maker

She starts wearing it and forcing to put it in her finger but he grabs her hand and takes the ring back too , he starts making her wear it when she remembers that she's engaged so she takes her hand back abruptly, he's shocked (he wondering why would she do that...that means they would be engaged!!!! but to arnav he is just putting on a ring).she tells him that he cannot make her wear the ring because it is her engagement ring and he's just broken , the ring falls on the ground.

credit goes to the maker

Anjali comes there and asks khushi that the ring must be very precious to her and asks her why it is on the floor? khushi turns to her and says that it fell down because it wasn't going on her finger anjali says its okay but why is she crying for something like that? and wonders that it must be really precious for her then and puts the ring on her (wow Anjali put the ring on her sauten, it is like giving her husband permission to get a second wife). arnav is still too shocked to respond all he can do is turn around and get glances of her, his eyes were tears too (it is like a part of him just died)

Nani & La calls Anjali so she leaves. Khushi gets a call of Bua and she replies it while arnav calls her, she doesn't pay attention because she's on phone and arnav shouts her name.Khushi still doesn't reply so he throws her phone in anger. Khushi is shocked , arnavs asks her why? and she doesn't understand, he asks her why didn't she tell him about her engagement, she says  "why should she tell him?" and he says why nobody knew about it, how could she do that? Khushi is angry and shouts "aap ko isse kya farak padta hai?" he angrily and tightly grabs her arms and pulls her closer and says  "Mujhe Fark padta hai Kyon ki '"

credit goes to the maker

Anjali comes to khushi  and walks back in. Anjali asks khushi why is she still here? she tells her that nani wants to meet her and they want to know everything  about her engagement and she takes khushi with her . Khushi turns back to see arnav once more and arnav too looks back at her. (they are both teary eyed because they do not know what just happened or what they are feeling right now)

credit goes to the maker

How will arnav treat khushi after knowing she is engaged???

beautiful, anita. i have left some comments in read. i liked your observation... they both are feeling teary eyed because they don't know what just happened. 👏 yes... it is a shock to both. neither is fully processing this information and its impact on them. khushi never was into the engagement, but that telling it to asr would do this to him or her...

what a beautiful love story they felt and wrote and acted.

i really appreciate your writing with full focus and speed to catch up... i read slowly, because, i will not do justice otherwise to your, quips and insights and there are plenty there.

the acting on that faraq scene was so intense that even in gifs with slightly distorted images, the heart practically stops. thanks so much, enjoyed your 124.

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

M

Horizon, I actually wrote star plus and suggested just that.  If they were smart they would do that but that is if...
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Cynthia, we do have Life OK channel in the US on most of the satellite TVs. Not sure if that's what you were referring to. But not sure if I will be able to watch, as he said the telecast timings will be week day afternoons!!

😭 I have uverse. they don't have it. I am sad.