My Manuscript-INDEX-

crazy2012 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy2012 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

crazy2012 thumbnail

crazy2012 thumbnail

crazy2012 thumbnail

crazy2012 thumbnail

crazy2012 thumbnail

samiha_taarey thumbnail
1st of all many many 10.gifmy Rosogolla 4 ur own gallery...& ami jani tht tui janis how much i luv ur writings nd more than tht how much i luv u so ek e ktha bar bar bole toke bore krbo na...😆 bt tui taarey chara r o stry o likhis jantam na!!!!!! hayeee tujhme to talent kud kud k vara hai kuch apni misti ko v pass karde...😉😉😉
on a serious note i really luvd the upcoming concepts on taarey... they r brilliant... waiting eagerly 4 them 2 start... upsss before i 4got 2 mention 1 more thing which i really luvd in ur gallery is the way u described ur taarey gallery with the beautifull banners & summaries of the stries ... its really amazing & innovative ... all in all i just want 2 say ur manuscript is
Edited by samiha_taarey - 10 years ago
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
glad you have made this Index...afterall you are an amazing writer
m proud to be one of the readers of your brilliant writings
hmm...i wish i could read ur ArVi stories but i can't as i have never followed them
but i am ready to read anything you write on TaaRey
i have read all your TaaRey based writings except for Rab Dee Marzee OS...i actually din't know about it, now i have the link so i'll read it asap
and the coming up TR stories...so excited for them
all the concepts are fab...i'll sound selfish but i want all or say most of them to be SS, coz that way i'll get to read more and more stories by you, you write so well and all your concepts are amazing so i want you to write maximum number of stories
and i'll definitely try and read your mixed bag shots too...as i am familiar with Virat, Arohi and Navya's character
keep writing...love you Debu ðŸ¤—

PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Edited by PoohLover - 10 years ago