Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: samin6

😆 I was thinking for a few times if that episode happened Wiwy and then was thinking, I do not remember, And then still could not rememeber, and then thought there was a SBS/SBB track where Shyam teaches Arnav how to express his love. Was it there where Shyam asked him to say I love you to Khushi?

Samin, nothing like this happened in the episodes! ðŸ˜ƒ
I just made it up! ðŸ˜³
But the answer is what Arnav would have loved  to say to Shyam! ðŸ˜¡
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
 Mission Breather

1. Love Durgey and Indi's idea of putting all the analyses of a particular IPK episode in one basket and so on. Something like indexing eh?

2. Prefer episodes to be posted 5 days a week at 8pm

3. But take breathers from time to time. a,Maybe fix the dates in advance to help everyone make plans accordingly or b,take things as they come.

4. Give respite to analysers. They are the ones who work the hardest. Its a labour of love but even then...Best left to them to decide.

5. Durgey's right. Blasters do come up with more suggestions.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

Episode PART 129-Part 130

REALIZATION OF ASR

Dream world or fantasy land filled with fairy tales which satisfies our life with happiness with convivial endings but reality is different and acrimonious. Khushi's fantasy,dreamy land filled with thorns on Diwali night when her fragile and innocent heart broke into million pieces and no one heard the noise under the sound of those crackers except Arnav who himself was the censurable for that.

"Sapnon ki duniyan mein rehna hi accha hai kyuonke asli Duniya mein sirf dil toot te hain"

khushi's words today made him realize the audacity of his actions on Diwali night for which he might felt the pain and he did but the how did she consummate and contend with it ,he found it today but still is unaware of the depth of it.

Symbolisms and connections:Khushi and Arnav's reflection in the mirror is side ways and they both are unaware of true picture of real matter, her decision and at the top of Shyam's evilness for him and his decision for La for Khushi are still ambiguous.

Pause here:Shyam calls to confirm and Again Motilal is in the picture as pure trusting love of Anjali is getting first seed of suspicion in her mind in the shop today which our CV gulped down to even bother to connect later.

Motilal jeweler meets Anjali and plants the seed of thought of this [chakarvyue] ring in her mind as Shyam bought it from them ,the very same ring he denied upon.Her metagrobolized condition was worth watching as her blindness getting some light but she is adamant to remain blind with her belief.Even Mamiji and Naniji couldn't remain unnoticed.

From Arnav,Giving her New challenge is to keep her near his sight which looks like more for him as he can't bear her to be with anyone else.He decided to be with them during shopping of engagement dresses .He gives her his signature turned look and made it very clear what is his intentions are second time .He is measuring her "bechaini" by her corner eyes .He wants her to react and at the same time punishing her along with himself just because he loves her so much but can't accept that because of his own self created armor guards he is pushing his own luck.

His eyes and their thirst of Khushi never leave any chance to throw his daggers at her and its not gone unnoticed by her either.Both are lingering with hankering and yearning desires along with anger and disappointment mixed with some spice of avaricious and covetous cravings for her from his side and astounded staggering thoughts for him from hers. 

The amazing part is he wants to remove her hurdles but she is adamant not to be in that process and how can she as he is other woman's man now.

La tries some clothes on Khushi and Fate again brings a bride in front of her groom who just can't stay away from her beauty.He forgets to blink and The piano tone of Raba Ve mingles in with the misty wind which tears their souls apart to stop em for each other in this frozen moment the very same way as on Diwali night.

He steps forward and removes extra thread lines coming in his view to reach her and her vexation was pushing her seeing every where but him.She covers her self as his hot gazes are melting her in this process .He wants to touch her as his hand reach her unintentionally to remove her locks from her face the way he did during Diwali night.

She steps back which ignites the flickering flame of his angry and taunting mode and by lowering his hand he grabs the price tag with smirk.

"utna bhi bure nahin hai 'par tum aur tumhara fianc afford nahin kar pao gey 'mein tumhain khareed keh de daita hoon..apne finace se kehna Arnav Singh Raizada ne engagement present Diya hai'.Gift nahin tou tip samjh keh Rakh lo"

Translation: not bad but you and your finace will not be able to afford it.So what the hell I buy it for you tell your fianc ASR bought it as an engagement gift'or you can keep it as a tip'..

Khushi in her convulsion and with broken heart but still with certitude snatches away the price tag,"Nahin chahiyeh par poochne keh liye shukriya'.[no I don't want but thnx for asking]'you were right its not that bad but its not special either'I don't like it"

Khushi with dauntlessness in her broken voice and attitude delivers her answer.Way to go Khushi! He leaves with his flaring nostrils and this time she does not take her glaring off of him either.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: He will be having AR desighner Lehnga choli during SR and for her wedding, her wish green one with lots of poms poms'.ASR will be Arnav doing all these for his Khushi.

The red is always his turning head point as he stood still first time in office seeing red all the way down to Karva chauth night

Khushi's laceration rolls down with incessant tears.La's expression of her joy as she is at cloud nine in her dream world all the time these days causes desolation and mayhem in Khushi. "Sapno ki Duniya mein hi rehna acha hai Lavanyaji kyuonkeh asli Duniya mein sirf Dil toot te hain"[Its better to live n dreamland as in reality your heart breaks] '  

Arnav who was witnessing  her deep commotion and anarchy shamble condition which washes his inner turmoil with his tears.He wants to hold her to remove all her pain but his hands stops in the air and then turns into fist with maelstrom with closed eyes as her tears shatteres mighty ASR shell of ego.

He leaves along with tears.Today he is cognizant of her shattered condition which he caused on Diwali night ,the night of Diyas which she brighten for him but he changed into darkness for her and for hiself too in return.Khushi's heart broke on Diwali's night and today again he ravishingly broke the strength of red beauty the very same way'but she is a fighter'..isn't she?...She did feel his presence full of agony as her heart and mind turns at his unheard voice.

Arnav leaves with his stammering voice and acts with convulsion and just like him Khushi is in her stammering condition with La as she knows the reason and very well aware of that'.He can't bear her tears which always act like a splattering hot oil on him'Period..

Reverberation of events swirls around him along with their meeting BG tune for hurting her badly."Kyuon karta hoon mein  aisa'hamesha usski ankhon mein ansoo'kyuon uski har baat se itni taqleef hoti hai mujhe'laikin ab aisa nahin hoga 'kyuonkeh mein aisa hone nahin doonga"

Translation: Why do I always do that?   Why do I cause tears in her eyes? Why it bothers me? But now it won't happen'because I won't let that happen.

La bought khushi's kind a dress as Khushi gave her courage against ASR"if you like it then buy it and don't worry about others".Every one at home loves the dress except ASR .

He bursts out at La for having a dress like Khushi"Eik tou mein phele hi'..[I am already trying ']He can't finish his sentence after seeing Khushi as he can't let go off of Khushi from his heart and mind ,day and night as everything reminds him off her.He orders La to change the dress.He walks away with his BG score loud and clear with big steps.Khushi a selfless cookie can't see La in this state and knows he is extra angry these days because of her.

Pause here:Today he is annoyed "jhooti mooti" at these poms and he will be taking these with him while leaving to London[even though these were not present on her dress] and will be holding lovingly remembering her in his palm'.uhhh'😕

Arnav pacing back and forth when she comes in who he wants to forget and open the door .He knows without looking  and slowly turns "get out" by gulping down his anxiety and agony[like he is trying to say that just get out of my mind,heart and life some how].Khushi"No I need to talk to you"

Arnav steadily with his acrimony,"keep talking but I don't wanna hear" and turns his back to her after sliding the door as he never faces the truth and reality.

Khushi by opening the door ,"Its important for me to talk to you for clearing the misunderstanding'La bought the dress acc to my wish so if you wanna be angry so be with me"[Why do I smell ,he wanted to hear something else regarding with this Ghalat Fehmi misunderstanding]

Arnav in deep agonizing and bewilderment state,"Don't tell me how I supposed to talk with La'none of your business "'steps forward to close the door again when

Khusi calmly,"apke aas paas keh log apse kitna pyar karte hain apko bilkul bhi andaza nahin hai na'aap jante bhi hain apke inn kadwe bol se unke dil phe kya bitti hai'

Translation: You have no idea ppl around u love u so much ..do u have any idea ur bitterness words cut through their hearts]

Arnav by lowering gazes absorbing the truth.

Khushi continues persistenly,"Hum jante hain aap hum pe gussa hain.."

Bingo and his gazes angles straight  in her eyes by keeping the misunderstandings and ego guards up,"tum apne aapko samjhti kya ho 'tumhain lagta hai mein jo karta hoon tumhari wajha se karta hoon'aagar tumhain lagta ha keh mujhe tumhare hone na hone se koi fadak padta hai tou forget it'you don't even exist for me'tum ho ya na ho ..kuch kaho ya kuch karo..mujhe uss se koi fadak nahin padta .sumjhin tum"

Translation: What do u think of urself..you think I do everything because of you..you don't even exist for me'it doesn't matter to me whatever u say or do 'understand

PAUSE HERE: Wait a minute so you are admitting this all in a reverse mode'..because every action of yours reflect her existence in your life's decisions these days dear Chote.

PONDERING CONNECTING DOTS: On Diwali night"Koi matlab nahin hain" and today"you don't even exist for me'tum ho ya na ho ...mujhe uss se koi fadak nahin padta .sumjhin tum" is enough to shake her trust on certain aspects of this "humain kya aur kyuon huwa hai 'DM} Later'She is getting interwined in her thought process'.in this entangled magnetized pull of him.which leads "hum bhulana chahte hain par bhula nahi pate" on Holi... 

This will be changing"Khushi se door jane mein itni taqleef kyuon ho rahi hai" on airport to "Khushi mein tumhare bina jee nahin paoonga"  till "Khushi and Arnav khabi alag nahin ho sakte"

Khushi flinched back because of his hurdling on her while screaming .He turns around as he knows what he just have done again'

He hurt her again regardless he just promises to himself he won't and he knows it ,closes his eyes by sensing her uneven breathing due to crying and convulsion'He turns around to see her or in other words wanna remove her pain from her face but just freezes looking at her state.

Khushi's tears flow incessantly but by wiping her tears and gathering her courage but looking down, "hum jante hain humre hone na hone se aapko koi fadak nahin padta..par hum yeh bhool gaye thai keh aap ASR hain aur kissi ka dil dukhane keh baad aap khabi maafi nahin mangte"

Translation:I know you don't care about the fact that I exist or not..but I forgot that you are ASR and you don't apologize after hurting or breaking someone's heart"

Pause here: Amazingly she taught him a lesson by keeping her eyes down so he won't get embarrassed or angry so she can convey the message but she learnt that lowering voice with firm yet calm tone does the effect.

She closes the door by giving him meaningful look and leaves him trailing her out as usually.He has no idea how much he hurts her but as "mein aisa hi hoon..mujhe khabi pata hi nahin chalata"  is saving him from my side.

Symbolism and connection: They both have reflection on the glass but both are facing each other and hovering reflections of each others too.THIS is the point from where they both always will be together in every part of their life either in hate or love facing each others in all aspects''

ASR snaps out twice today.He realizes and gulps down his awakening moment and apologizes to La by looking at Khushi because he knows he owes her a big one just like the night he said sorry to her first time but today he does not need any practice.

Khushi's eyes get the peace and bafflement at his words but not "sukoon" as she can't see him in La's arms.She leaves and his yearning eyes wants her to embrace [the fact she loves him and he does for her] and his unsaid prayers make her turning  around for him as she is listening to his heart..but he turns his face for not showing his vulnerability. She sees them and walks away leaving him trailing her all the way'''always in longing her proximity but today his pain brought unseen tears in his eyes.

PAUSE HERE: His realization of his mistakes was written all over as he comes and while seeing and measuring Khushi with his corner eyes he talks to La but every word is for his Khushi."agar tumhain pasand hain tou tumhain pehna chahiye"[you should wear if you like] as he is telling her what he couldn't deliver her in the store.

He was again in that wandering moment ,kiss chees ki bani hai" while trailing her way as he witnessed her gulping down the possessiveness of him in the proximity of La.

Other side Khushi and her "Dukh Sukh " with DM is clearly evident how her life is pre occupied with her LG."Ab hum unke bara mein sochainge hi nahin'humain nahin pata humain kya huwa hai aur kyuon huwa hai'humain kissi sawal ka jawab hi nahin chahiye"[I will never think about him'I don't know what and why happened to me but I don't need any answer ] and "I will be fine after their engagement" hmmm'lets see my dear..

Both of them made promises to break as NEW day is rising with lots of new hopes and twists ''..

NEW BEGINNING'.continue next

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n9oA7uDTrE

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n9oA7uDTrE[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZAUYCMdXTE

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZAUYCMdXTE[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8m5jKfwDTQ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8m5jKfwDTQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@wiwy
Riddle No. 13:😉

What did Arnav say to Shyam on his hands and knees in Di's room?

(This is a easy one, isn't it ?😉 )

I think he wants to say "Will you  leave Khushi for me "
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@wiwy

Riddle No. 13:😉

What did Arnav say to Shyam on his hands and knees in Di's room?

(This is a easy one, isn't it ?😉 )

I think he wants to say "Will you  leave Khushi for me "

Arshi, don't you think it would be too humble for ASR to ask this to that dog?
I think he said I'll break your hand and knees. So that you can't go to meet Khushi and can't touch her with your filthy hands.😆
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

So as i sat and tried to gather a few thoughts on 127-128, somehow i found my self on youtube (see why it takes me so long to write?? short attention span!) and somehow i found watching a few scenes of Sobti on "Baat hamaari pakki hai" after IPK i had started to watch the show a few epis before i started writing on Blast and the rest was history.  I just had a thought though... 

His Shravan is SOOO different from ASR, alot like Barun himself actually. I thought Barun did a great job as Shravan also, but  I'm just wondering what the heck it was about Barun that mde Gul go "YES he is our Arnav Singh Raizada!!"...b/c from what i gathered, the role was practically his, it was Sanays who had to battle it out to play Khushi. I have only seen a handful epis of BHPH, but anyone out there seen all of it and shed light onto whether he had some scenes with anger  or any ASR-like scenes?? just curious.

Sohara, i know you've seen him from start...any thoughts??

would be interesting to catch and watch that/those scenes...Hats off to Gul either way for getting the casting so bang on!

Honestly i had a huge crush on him when I saw him BHPH. But the character Shravan didn't allure me at all. Or his chemistry with ankita was zero. So far i remember, in that show there was no scene like ASR at all. When he started ipk, I was astounded, how cum he was doing this character?
Now I really can't watch BHPH. I've been suffering from a serious problem that can't bear any other girl rather than Sanaya beside him. I know it's crazy, but it's completely out of my control. Don't know how will I watch him romancing another girl in movies!😭
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Arshi, don't you think it would be too humble for ASR to ask this to that dog?
I think he said I'll break your hand and knees. So that you can't go to meet Khushi and can't touch her with your filthy hands.😆
[/QUOTE
🤣 love you ,yes indeed he will do that but the way wiwy answers her riddles ,I am just giving a shot here.I know I am way far from the truth,as if I give logical answers the way I usually do ,none of those come close to her wiwy inshtyle so this time I am trying all the illogical ones.
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Hello blasters,

I am happy that the decision of the breather is unanimously welcomed. 😊 I can see some suggestions are also pouring in. Great! Keep them coming. I have one myself.

Suppose after posting the episode, the next post is reserved, wherein links to the blasters' reviews, notes, etc. pertaining to that episode are given. So, all the matter reg that episode can be found from one place. That way, we can get different viewpoints of the same epi easily. What say?

it's good idea Durga. but in this case everybody whoever write or post anything, have to send the PM to the readers to let them know about the updates.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Honestly i had a huge crush on him when I saw him BHPH. But the character Shravan didn't allure me at all. Or his chemistry with ankita was zero. So far i remember, in that show there was no scene like ASR at all. When he started ipk, I was astounded, how cum he was doing this character?
Now I really can't watch BHPH. I've been suffering from a serious problem that can't bear any other girl rather than Sanaya beside him. I know it's crazy, but it's completely out of my control. Don't know how will I watch him romancing another girl in movies!😭

@AMi

I did watch BHPH and that is a light hearted serial finished within ,I think under 190 epis and that's what Barun liked,There is none like ASR though.I like it and I did watch after IPK and also couple of epis from Sharadha and Dil mil Gaye...honestly he did good in Dil Mil Gye.A negative role though but liked it.

@sohara

If you can't see him with Sanaya ,how can you watch Sanaya with another guy in Chan Chan,She is getting married with some another dude as Farhan is gone.Chan Chan is not doing any Chan Chan in my brainwa so what can I do.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

it's good idea Durga. but in this case everybody whoever write or post anything, have to send the PM to the readers to let them know about the updates.

Durga good idea but not applicable on ppl like me who don't come everyday and this will be more hassel as all of us are in different boats .I can speak for myself only ...if everyone else is ok so be it but I won't make any promises.