Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 118!!!

The episode begins with ASR dreaming about the madir moments, he wakes up and says khushi. Just then Anjali comes opens the window, he said WHAT THE and scolds him for sleeping late and talking to her with attitude. She tells him that he has become so lazy and batameez. ASR gets shocked and asks what happened. She starts giggling and says this is what she does on every Bhai Dhooj so he does not get any boora nazaar, he is like yeah boora nazaar. He says she gets rid of all her frustration this way (there is his sense of humor that I love)

i actually found real Barun in the scene. cute moment between the siblings.

Anjali does tikka to Akash and he gifts her. She says next year, she wants a gift which blushes, hinting at payal, Akash understand what she means and blushes himself. She does tikka to Arnav next. Mami asks him where he's hidden the gift. Shyam says this year no one can say anything to him. He is getting married and that's the biggest gift for her (that is pretty much true). Everyone's happy except Arnav. Mami says but he has to promise that he will always go to any extent to see Anjali happy, while being in ASR mode, it was a very good impersanation. Everyone starts laughing even arnav was smiling (he can't deny the truth). Anjali says Arnav does not need to say anything like this. She already knows it (yeah she can read his eyes, except the fact he is not happy getting married, she is too happy to notice)

what more gift Anjali will take from Arnav, where she has been living on her bro's money.

Bua Ji is telling Khushi that the nerve of the ring finger reaches straight to the heart and Khushi recalls how Arnav bandaged that finger for her (AH HA she knows she is arnav's). Bua Ji tells her to always keep wearing the ring. She says it's signifies that she is not alone and that Shyam has a right over her life (never thought of a ring like that but cringing at shyam having rights over khushi). Khushi gets upset hearing this. Bua Ji fails to notice Khushi's sadness and leaves Khushi missing going to work.

how can buaji see her sadness. she was possessed by Shyam that time.

La asks Mami what about people with only one brother. Duj means two Mami says it's Duj not Dhooj. Ask Khushi, she is better  at explaining. La says yes, she'll ask when Khushi comes. Then suddenly, she realises out aloud that Khushi won't come any longer. Anjali also says that Khushi has become a part of their life now (khushi has that effect on people). Everyone is talking about her. Arnav gets impatient and asks everyone to stop talking about her (poor guy made a promise to himself not to think about her but his family keeps bring her up'he can't escape khushi..she haunts him even when not around, maybe this is love).Sure it is love. She's gone he said. Anjali tells him to be softer, why he is so angry with Khushi. He should talk properly as you never know who you meet for the last time and when they go you realise you're wrong (BINGO). She walks away upset. La, Nani and Mami also go leaving Arnav alone and he again recollects how he'd snubbed Khushi off in the mandir (thank you Anjali, he never realizes his mistake until someone points it out, you know how arnav is always right).

he has really become bettameez. the daat is very much needed for him.

Payal says to Khushi that her work at RM is done but the household isn't well at all (atleast someone understand khushi's importance of working, how wlese will the house run). Khushi says she's planning to give tuitions in Math and Hindi to the kids. Suddenly the phone rings and Anjali's panicky voice asks her to come urgently and hangs up. Bua Ji says she won't go anywhere because she said so. All her work is done so she doesn't want her to go. Payal also agrees with Bua Ji. Khushi tries to convince them. Bua Ji angrily tells her to do whatever she wants and also asks her to get Shashi's medicines. Payal cautions her. Khushi says she also doesn't want to go but Anjali was really worried so she should go (don't lie to yourself khushi, you want to go you have been missing it all day, you just don't want to get hurt by arnav again).

her sasural called her, how can she ignore?

Khushi tells Anjali from the auto that she is on her way. Anjali says no one's home and asks her to rush.

Akash is outside the Gupta's house. He remembers Anjali asking for Paya; as a gift and sees her coming out. She is calling for the auto. Akash comes and greets her shyly. She greets with the same shyness (their romance is stuck on pause for way too long, arnav and khushi "can't stand" each other but went further than they did)😆

good catch

Khushi comes and hears everyone fighting and is confused/shocked.

Akash and Payal do sweet talks over the auto and the auto wala gets impatient and leaves. Akash asks why she didn't take the auto, because he didn't need it. He came to get the car serviced and starts doing technical talks which goes over her head and he realizes that. Finally, he hesitantly asks if she's angry with him. Payal says that was not her intention and she apologises. Akash says he didn't feel bad. He says Happy Diwali...belated. She says same to you and Payal leaves as Akash watches her go. He bangs into someone and get blasted (he is so hopeless in romance)

Nani is screaming at La and Anjali is trying to calm her down. La is also arguing. Khushi asks what happened and gets ignored. Anjali says La doesn't know about granth. La says so what. Khushi asks which one and Nani fumbles in that(this is where you can tell it is a plan to bring khushi back). But she covers up and Khushi says not to worry, she'll explain everything to La and they continue fighting. As Khushi goes, everyone rejoices the success of their plan, Apparently, Mami wasn't a part of the plan, so she wonders what's up with those three (everyone knows she can't hold anything in her stomach so they don't tell her. She is clueless enough to go along with a plan without knowing it).

La happily tells Khushi that she is so happy she is back. She requests to come every day. Khushi politely says that she came only because there was an issue, otherwise she's left the job. She starts explaining the granth to La. Anjali calls La and Khushi says she'll go and get the oil. La leaves. Khushi looks around the house and thanks her stars that Arnav isn't home and then she feels a breeze (uh oh arnav is here).Arnav comes home in a fit of rage and feels a familiar cool breeze and senses Khushi's presence. He looks around and the episode freezes (oh look I noticed the new servant, now it is HP (hari Prakash)). Will arnav and khushi meet?

new servant every day.😆 

nice take Anita.
 Kabootari phir agayi apna sasural.
my comments are in red.
ina211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Was watching episode 127 last night, and recalled a riveting analysis/ fiction of it I read that time when it was aired which made me fall in love with the works of that writer. Couldn't stop myself from sharing it with you all. Not sure if this is against the rules of BFTP (Indi, please do not hesitate to bring it to my notice for me to delete) to share someone else's works here.

Smitar is the only fiction writer (apart from the other excellent episode/ character analyses) I have read on IF and I think she is outstanding. Her works bordered between analysis to extrapolating the implicit essence of the characters/ scenes which I loved. Here is her write up for that pool side convo of ASR and Khushi,

"Scheduling a Poolside Meeting for 2"

Hope you guys enjoy!

Horizon, I love you!!!
Thank you so much for sharing. It was brilliant! I had been looking for some good Fanfics, OS...anything on Arshi. Read a few others that didn't quite had the depth.
This made instant connect.
Wow, isn't reading something good like this therapeutic? :)
Made my weekend.
Please do share whenever you come across something or anything interesting. I'm also not sure if this is against the rules of BFTP. If it is, Please do PM me ;-)
Love u!

ina211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Ina, thanks for sharing the above from KJo. I am not sure why KJo said so when he himself is not seen much in movies but travelled to Tellyland! The gap between TV and BW is slowly vanishing where even all biggies are preferring the every day easy accessibility to the general viewer's living room of the TV to the big bucks gambling of BW.  

I don't think we are in a bubble about this show as most of the people who appreciated this show and these two actors come from a section of viewers who are otherwise oblivious to the world of daily soaps and are unfazed by its contents/performances and never heard the names Barun and Sanaya earlier. It is not possible to stir a dormant section unless there are genuinely top class performances.  

The two names Kjo mentioned come from shows with a brand (Ekta Kapoor), so unfortunately although talent speaks for itself there is a "divine intervention" needed at some level! I DO hope that happens with Barun and Sanaya! Meanwhile, I do hope that it would occur to some one to make a movie of IPK which will herald these two supreme talents to anyone and every one around!

Amen to that, Horizon! Oh how we would all love that. KJo - are you listening, Dammit!!!

ina211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 126 : Rajkumaars & Asli Duniya

"asli duniya mein sapno ke rajkumaar kahan hote hai?" 

"Where can you find a prince in the real world?"

The episode opened with a cute moment between two sisters talking about Rajkumaars and happy endings. Payal sure bought out the spark and smile on Khushi's face with the mere mention of the two words, but it didn't take long before Khushi slipped the bridal dupatta off  her head and questioned, Rajkumaars in asli duniya? Paya seemed surprised by her sister's question,

"Why? don't you think they're true anymore?" she asked Khushi

What payal didn't know was that her little sisters mind had wandered to a man that may have killed any beliefs in such fairy tales for her on Diwali night and forced her into the asli duniya (real world) where "sirf dil tut te hai" (there is only heartache). 

"How did we think such stories were true as a child, Jiji?" she asks as a soft breeze returns her thoughts to the moment he grabbed her shoulders vigorously, in his eyes all of his pain and despair.  She tells Payal that Rajkumars here are "gussel(angry)" people and they yell at everyone all the time  ...but really is the gussa  the only thing she got from that interaction with him? or did she see the rajkumar in those eyes that ached from learning that she is engaged to someone else? much later  she deems him  to be shaitaan and rajkumar all in one, or was it from this moment or even before this?  He has been no less than shaitaan(rakshas) since the day she met him but  then she did experience the Rajkumar who came to her rescue  countless times. ... and at times handled her  with such care and tenderness as if she was his queen. Above all of these moments though, there is an unexplained pull that linked her to him and before she knew it, she gave him haq (rights)  that she would never give anyone. A gradual sense of belonging to him and him to her. Even after suffering a broken heart, she sits here and calls him "Rajkumar ," speaking  volumes, angry or whatever,  can she think of anyone else as her rajkumar?

Across town, like a true Rajkumar, he continues to suffer in agony over the news that the woman he loves is engaged to someone else. In more  agony than I've ever seen any other rajkumaars in fairytales. Other rajkumaars would have a plan of action to bring his lady love back, but this one can't even do that...as much he terribly wants to.

While giving Arnav his mediicine, Anjali brings up something that's been bugging her. Khushi's lack of interest when her engagement is mentioned and the discomfort when she talked her fiance. "there was different type of uneasiness in her eyes." she says, alerting her brother instantly,  he keenly listens  "I even tried to ask her...Chotey, did you notice anything?"

He had heard every word Anjali said and applied it to his broken heart, and with the most emotional piece of music that fits his state of heart perfectly, in the backdrop, he starts to pour his hear out as if in a trans.

"bechain hai, kush naheen to shaadi kyu kar rahi hai? aisa faisla liya hi kyu jisse baad mein pastana pade? Khush nahin hai toh sagaai kyu ki? kis ne kaha tha haan kehne ke liye? kisi ne zabarzadti ki thi kya? Jisse pyaar nahin karti, jiske saat rahe nahi saki, uske saath puri zindagi kaise bitay gi? aur mei-"

"If she's bechain, not happy then why is she getting married? why make a decision that she'll regret later,  if she's not happy they why did she get engaged? who told her to say yes? did some force her? She doesn't love him, she can't live with him, how will she spend all of her life with him? and me-"

Anjali seems to have picked up beacahaini in his voice as well, she looked scared almost , she had to stop him. I have a feeling if Anjali hadn't interrupted, he would've went on for a while...and boy would i like to know what was coming after "aur mein"(and me).  Anyway, the man is in loads of pain, he's numb from it. All the questions he asked in resentment  but his love, care, jealousy are all sipping through his mellow, husky aloof voice. He's right about the zabarzasti (forceful) part. His last question is a bit funny isn't it? about how she would spend her lifetime with a man she doesn't love...Mr.Harward forgets that  the same applies to him...his focus is her only here, perhaps what he's trying to say is only he can make her happy, noone else...or how dare anyone even try??

"Tum aisi baatien kyu kar rahe ho (Chotey why are you talking like this)?" Anjali asks worried

A slight movement in his eyes indicating he's not out of his trans but walks further away so he doesn't get caught by his sister but she walks beside him and places her supportive hand "chotey kya hua tum-" (Chotey, what happened?)

"Di, i'm fine" he  quickly answers, briefly closing his eyes  knowing otherwise..."just leave me alone for some time"  he asks and she leaves. His own words haunt him "jisse pyaar nahi karti, jiske saath rehe nahi sakti uske saath puri zindagi kaise bitaye gi"( She doesn't love him, she can't live with him, how will she spend all of her life with him? " the idea of her spending her life with someone else is causing a storm inside of him and this storm finds its way to her.

She stands outside of her home,  and his words about everyone else being happy with the news of her wedding "lekin tum?" (But you?)...he may have meant it maliciously but here she knows he's right and the very fact that he noticed... deep down she knows, but so many pieces to this puzzle of Arnav Singh Raizada.  In the midst of her thoughts, a rude interruption from  her so called "fiance" who continues his lies, as that's the only way he got as far as he did. He uses Buaji's name again, this time to put a bracelet on her.  Khushi wanted to badly to object to the "haq" that allowed Shyaam to grab her hand to get the bracelet  on her, but Buaji had told her that he has rights of her life now, so she quietly leaves the hand with him while looking away, as if the rest of her completely separated from that hand.  He can smile and laugh evily about getting away with so much but he would never have Khushi's affection, in fact he had even lost the friendly affection she uses to have for him.

He tries to manipulate her into thinking that all of this is just as hard and ajeeb for him but smack in the middle to his bull shit a bolt of lightning and  all she hears is Arnav . The wind blows hard as their thoughts find each other. Under the stars, through the wind they share their anguish. The bustling leaves fly with the gushing winds, leaves in around Khushi as his voice fills the open skies

"Tumhari sagaai ho gayee, kaise? tumne mujhe batan zaruri nahi samjha? what, KISI KO PATA KYU NAHI HAI KI-!" then how he tries to answer her question"Mujhe faraq padta hai dammit Kyu ki"

...she hears the hurt in his voice, and IMO she completes his sentence after "kyu ki"

After circling her,  the leaves make their way to the RM by the poolside, where he stands like statue but everything shaken up inside with two small sentences

"aap yeh angooti nahi pehna sakte, yeh hamaari sagaai ki angoothi hai...aap kya kehe rahe hai, hamme kuchh samajh nahi aa raha"

He swallows hard at these words completely lost in them much to the disappointment of La who is trying to plan their honeymoon.  After taking a look at his face she realized that he hadn't heard a word she said... she leaves, but IMO with a few thoughts of her own as to why he is withdrawn more than usual.

Somehow they both managed to get through the night,  however no escape from each other the next morning. After HP lets her in, she froze as did Arnav while passing by.  They look at each other like a couple who broke up, distance maintained but  a slew of feelings/emotions/moments shared between them, and lastly the hurt of losing each other in both of their eyes.  

As soon as Khushi breaks her gaze and looks down, his dimaag goes to work. Keenly studying her face to look for the "bechaini"...uneasiness his sister spoke of that day. Sure enough it was there , all of it, in her eyes shifting left to right, he studied and studied till she walked past him and uff how he shifted his entire body to follow her face...he seems to have come to a satisfactory conclusion...she is "nakhsuh"...unhappy  and from what Anjali said  it has to do with her engagement.  

His satisfaction is short-lived though "did your fiance gift it to you too?" 

He had to stop and turn to look after hearing La's question. How could he not? a soft nod from Khushi confirms his fear...the green eyed monster consumes him. La only makes is worse with another remark about how this man has tied her to him with a ring on the left hand and a bracelet on the right hand. Arnav leaves, needless to say hurt and jealous but he wastes no time taking it all out in his arrogant ways when it fall off of her hand later.

"Apne mangetar  se kehe dena ki agli baar tumhei itna sasta gift na de" (Tell your fiance not to gift you such  cheap gift in the future)

He proceeds to leave after letting off a bit of that jealousy/anger.  Khushi seems to have enough now, she answers back "hamme saste ya mehenge se koi faraq nahi padta" (Cheap or expensive doesn't make a difference to me)

"faraq padna chahiye, kyu ki sasti cheezien jaldi tut jaati hai" ( It should make a difference because cheap things break easily) then he turns around with full intentions of  more insults  "Make sure that guy you've trapped thinking he is rich doesn't turn out cheap like this bracelet"

Love how  unknowingly he is right about  cheap fianc and  how Khushi ends up breaking off the engagement because of him. She know what he's trying to do and she is deeply hurt  again by his gold digger accusations. She decides to face him and give him answers that she knows will get to him. 

"you don't need to worry about my fianc's bank balance Mr.Raizada, because he is very rich in the things that are important to me"...her addressing him so formally, that's gotta sting him.

"itna yakeen hai toh nakhushi kyu lag rahi ho?" (If you're so sure then why do you look so unhappy) he stops her

"Hamaari baat chodiye Mr.Raizada,  kyu ki hamaari khushi kabhi aap samajh nahi payange, par aapka  bank balnce to bahut accha hai, toh phir aap itne pareshaan kyu lagte hai? Yeh sawaal aapko hamse nahi apne aapse karna chahiye ki aap itne nakhush kyu hai"  She got to him alright, his blood is boiling...then she goes pale and her eyes almost robotic as she  lies the same lie as him to La the day before.

"aur rahi hamaari baat, ham aapko bata dein ki ham bahut khushi hai."

"As far as i'm concerned, I'm very happy"

Both know  the other is fully aware of the reason for their "nakhushi" (unhappiness), but how cleverly the CVs have masked it behind  these words that almost reveal their true feelings...ALMOST.  His insults had backfired and the sight of her picking up that bracelet, he gets even more worked up and somewhere this becomes about winning...about getting her to admit her unhappiness

"Listen -" he tries to get her back but is interrupted by Naniji , but he's angry and like every other time, ration goes out the window, in addition, he just doesn't know how to dear with these feelings...overreacting and extreme steps seem the best options.  He hangs up the phone Anjali was on telling a guest of the engagement in a month.

"This engagement will happen tomorrow, not next month"

His announcement leaves everyone shocked but  his eyes scan for only Khushi's reaction, and it was to his satisfaction.

"ASR, you're not kidding are you?"

"DO i ever?"...hehe, such an ASR thing to say :))

Anjali also protests, "there are so many preparations to do" but he is in his mode with a fixed focus and there was no changing his mind  "What preparations DI? we need two rings, you and La get them!"...If I was La, i would  be very worried about these red flags going up. He had snapped at everyone for  making wedding plans Diwali night, before leaving to drop Khushi home...Suddenly  he wants to get engaged right away. ASR can care less about other rituals but not wanting to  be involved in purchasing the rings and talking as if its not big deal...yah I would be worried. Without any regard for the repercussions, he has truly used his relationship with La... then again, i suppose all he sees is Khushi  and is only looking to effect her at any cost. nothing else matters. Even nani's attempt to make him understand  doesn't work

"Since I made the decision for marriage then what difference does the dates make?" he cleverly turns the tables on everyone " when i wasn't ready, then everyone had a problem and now that i am ready, everyone still has a problem!...has going against my wishes become a fashion in this house?"

They beg "just think it over one more time" but he gives an ultimatum "this engagement will happen tomorrow or never."

So much said in the last few seconds when he walked towards Khushi and looks to her.

Fuming with pain, in asli duniya, the Rajkumar declares war on his Rajkumari before storming off. No, this rajkumaar certainly has no plan of action to bring her back but he does have plans to break her before he does. Soon a  flat out question from him to her about farq  leaves no mysteries as what he wants...or at this point what he NEEDS : a confession to her feelings about him.  No beating around the bushes for  Arnav Singh Raizada but if she functioned like he wanted her to...this tale would be boring as any other... 

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrific analysis, BD!
Loved it...and drool corner was drool-worthy as usual...My fav pic above!
Oh! the hairstyle was fine up till this point :)))

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@ BD

Episode 126 : Rajkumaars & Asli Duniya

"asli duniya mein sapno ke rajkumaar kahan hote hai?" 

"Where can you find a prince in the real world?"   I loved the title BD.⭐️

The episode opened with a cute moment between two sisters talking about Rajkumaars and happy endings. This scene reminded me of many such happy and bewitching moments that I shared with my friends discussing our rajkumars before marriage! My sis is however not in the least like Payal. She would have surely reported me to my mom! Ofcourse she has changed now.😆 Payal sure bought out the spark and smile on Khushi's face with the mere mention of the two words, but it didn't take long before Khushi slipped the bridal dupatta off  her head and questioned, Rajkumaars in asli duniya? Paya seemed surprised by her sister's question,

"Why? don't you think they're true anymore?" she asked Khushi

What payal didn't know was that her little sisters mind had wandered to a man that may have killed any beliefs in such fairy tales for her on Diwali night and forced her into the asli duniya (real world) where "sirf dil tut te hai" (there is only heartache).  I really felt bad for Khushi here. Every girl dreams of getting married to her rajkumar, prince charming, knight in shining armour but Arnav dashed her hopes to pieces that Diwali night and so bloody heartlessly.😭

"How did we think such stories were true as a child, Jiji?" she asks as a soft breeze returns her thoughts to the moment he grabbed her shoulders vigorously, in his eyes all of his pain and despair.  She tells Payal that Rajkumars here are "gussel(angry)" people and they yell at everyone all the time  ...but really is the gussa  the only thing she got from that interaction with him? or did she see the rajkumar in those eyes that ached from learning that she is engaged to someone else? much later  she deems him  to be shaitaan and rajkumar all in one, or was it from this moment or even before this?  He has been no less than shaitaan(rakshas) since the day she met him but  then she did experience the Rajkumar who came to her rescue  countless times. ... and at times handled her  with such care and tenderness as if she was his queen. Above all of these moments though, there is an unexplained pull that linked her to him and before she knew it, she gave him haq (rights)  that she would never give anyone. A gradual sense of belonging to him and him to her. Even after suffering a broken heart, she sits here and calls him "Rajkumar ," speaking  volumes, angry or whatever,  can she think of anyone else as her rajkumar? No, she can't BD! When we are drooling over him day in and day out how can she not!😆

Across town, like a true Rajkumar, he continues to suffer in agony over the news that the woman he loves is engaged to someone else. In more  agony than I've ever seen any other rajkumaars in fairytales. Other rajkumaars would have a plan of action to bring his lady love back, but this one can't even do that...as much he terribly wants to.

While giving Arnav his mediicine, Anjali brings up something that's been bugging her. Khushi's lack of interest when her engagement is mentioned and the discomfort when she talked her fiance. "there was different type of uneasiness in her eyes." she says, alerting her brother instantly,  he keenly listens  "I even tried to ask her...Chotey, did you notice anything?"

He had heard every word Anjali said and applied it to his broken heart, and with the most emotional piece of music that fits his state of heart perfectly, in the backdrop, he starts to pour his hear out as if in a trans.Hey I went back to episode to hear the music! Misty eyed.

"bechain hai, kush naheen to shaadi kyu kar rahi hai? aisa faisla liya hi kyu jisse baad mein pastana pade? Khush nahin hai toh sagaai kyu ki? kis ne kaha tha haan kehne ke liye? kisi ne zabarzadti ki thi kya? Jisse pyaar nahin karti, jiske saat rahe nahi saki, uske saath puri zindagi kaise bitay gi? aur mei-"

"If she's bechain, not happy then why is she getting married? why make a decision that she'll regret later,  if she's not happy they why did she get engaged? who told her to say yes? did some force her? She doesn't love him, she can't live with him, how will she spend all of her life with him? and me-"

Anjali seems to have picked up beacahaini in his voice as well, she looked scared almost , she had to stop him. I have a feeling if Anjali hadn't interrupted, he would've went on for a while...and boy would i like to know what was coming after "aur mein"(and me).Awww! Me too! Anyway, the man is in loads of pain, he's numb from it. Lets hug him, BD!😉 All the questions he asked in resentment  but his love, care, jealousy are all sipping through his mellow, husky aloof voice. He's right about the zabarzasti (forceful) part. His last question is a bit funny isn't it? about how she would spend her lifetime with a man she doesn't love...Mr.Harward forgets that  the same a pplies to him...his focus is her only here, perhaps what he's trying to say is only he can make her happy, noone else...or how dare anyone even try??Very well said, meri sauten.👏 How well you understand Him (and Me😃

"Tum aisi baatien kyu kar rahe ho (Chotey why are you talking like this)?" Anjali asks worried

A slight movement in his eyes indicating he's not out of his trans but walks further away so he doesn't get caught by his sister but she walks beside him and places her supportive hand "chotey kya hua tum-" (Chotey, what happened?)

"Di, i'm fine" he  quickly answers, briefly closing his eyes  knowing otherwise..."just leave me alone for some time"  he asks and she leaves. His own words haunt him "jisse pyaar nahi karti, jiske saath rehe nahi sakti uske saath puri zindagi kaise bitaye gi"( She doesn't love him, she can't live with him, how will she spend all of her life with him? " the idea of her spending her life with someone else is causing a storm inside of him and this storm finds its way to her.

She stands outside of her home,  and his words about everyone else being happy with the news of her wedding "lekin tum?" (But you?)...he may have meant it maliciously but here she knows he's right and the very fact that he noticed... deep down she knows, but so many pieces to this puzzle of Arnav Singh Raizada.  In the midst of her thoughts, a rude interruption from  her so called "fiance" who continues his lies, as that's the only way he got as far as he did. He uses Buaji's name again, this time to put a bracelet on her.  Khushi wanted to badly to object to the "haq" that allowed Shyaam to grab her hand to get the bracelet  on her, but Buaji had told her that he has rights of her life now, so she quietly leaves the hand with him while looking away, as if the rest of her completely separated from that hand.  He can smile and laugh evily about getting away with so much but he would never have Khushi's affection, in fact he had even lost the friendly affection she uses to have for him.👏

He tries to manipulate her into thinking that all of this is just as hard and ajeeb for him but smack in the middle to his bull shit a bolt of lightning and  all she hears is Arnav . The wind blows hard as their thoughts find each other. Under the stars, through the wind they share their anguish. The bustling leaves fly with the gushing winds, leaves in around Khushi as his voice fills the open skies👏

"Tumhari sagaai ho gayee, kaise? tumne mujhe batan zaruri nahi samjha? what, KISI KO PATA KYU NAHI HAI KI-!" then how he tries to answer her question"Mujhe faraq padta hai dammit Kyu ki"

...she hears the hurt in his voice, and IMO she completes his sentence after "kyu ki"

After circling her,  the leaves make their way to the RM by the poolside, where he stands like statue but everything shaken up inside with two small sentences

"aap yeh angooti nahi pehna sakte, yeh hamaari sagaai ki angoothi hai...aap kya kehe rahe hai, hamme kuchh samajh nahi aa raha"

He swallows hard at these words completely lost in them much to the disappointment of La who is trying to plan their honeymoon.  After taking a look at his face she realized that he hadn't heard a word she said... she leaves, but IMO with a few thoughts of her own as to why he is withdrawn more than usual.. Poor La! You are right. She knew something was amiss😕

Somehow they both managed to get through the night,  however no escape from each other the next morning. After HP lets her in, she froze as did Arnav while passing by.  They look at each other like a couple who broke up, distance maintained but  a slew of feelings/emotions/moments shared between them, and lastly the hurt of losing each other in both of their eyes.  Awww why are they doing this to each other and us?

As soon as Khushi breaks her gaze and looks down, his dimaag goes to work. Keenly studying her face to look for the "bechaini"...uneasiness his sister spoke of that day. Sure enough it was there , all of it, in her eyes shifting left to right, he studied and studied till she walked past him and uff how he shifted his entire body to follow her face...he seems to have come to a satisfactory conclusion...she is "nakhsuh"...unhappy  and from what Anjali said  it has to do with her engagement.  

His satisfaction is short-lived though "did your fiance gift it to you too?" 

He had to stop and turn to look after hearing La's question. How could he not? a soft nod from Khushi confirms his fear...the green eyed monster consumes him. La only makes is worse with another remark about how this man has tied her to him with a ring on the left hand and a bracelet on the right hand. Arnav leaves, needless to say hurt and jealous but he wastes no time taking it all out in his arrogant ways when it fall off of her hand later.

"Apne mangetar  se kehe dena ki agli baar tumhei itna sasta gift na de" (Tell your fiance not to gift you such  cheap gift in the future)

He proceeds to leave after letting off a bit of that jealousy/anger.  Khushi seems to have enough now, she answers back "hamme saste ya mehenge se koi faraq nahi padta" (Cheap or expensive doesn't make a difference to me)

"faraq padna chahiye, kyu ki sasti cheezien jaldi tut jaati hai" ( It should make a difference because cheap things break easily) then he turns around with full intentions of  more insults  "Make sure that guy you've trapped thinking he is rich doesn't turn out cheap like this bracelet"

Love how  unknowingly he is right about  cheap fianc and  how Khushi ends up breaking off the engagement because of him. She know what he's trying to do and she is deeply hurt  again by his gold digger accusations. She decides to face him and give him answers that she knows will get to him. 

"you don't need to worry about my fianc's bank balance Mr.Raizada, because he is very rich in the things that are important to me"...her addressing him so formally, that's gotta sting him.

"itna yakeen hai toh nakhushi kyu lag rahi ho?" (If you're so sure then why do you look so unhappy) he stops her

"Hamaari baat chodiye Mr.Raizada,  kyu ki hamaari khushi kabhi aap samajh nahi payange, par aapka  bank balnce to bahut accha hai, toh phir aap itne pareshaan kyu lagte hai? Yeh sawaal aapko hamse nahi apne aapse karna chahiye ki aap itne nakhush kyu hai"  She got to him alright, his blood is boiling...then she goes pale and her eyes almost robotic as she  lies the same lie as him to La the day before.

"aur rahi hamaari baat, ham aapko bata dein ki ham bahut khushi hai."

"As far as i'm concerned, I'm very happy"

Both know  the other is fully aware of the reason for their "nakhushi" (unhappiness), but how cleverly the CVs have masked it behind  these words that almost reveal their true feelings...ALMOST.  His insults had backfired and the sight of her picking up that bracelet, he gets even more worked up and somewhere this becomes about winning...about getting her to admit her unhappiness I wish Arnav had given the bracelet he bought for Khushi on theoir marriage day!😭

"Listen -" he tries to get her back but is interrupted by Naniji , but he's angry and like every other time, ration goes out the window, in addition, he just doesn't know how to dear with these feelings...overreacting and extreme steps seem the best options.  Yes, that's our man. And that's why he pulls us like a magnet! He hangs up the phone Anjali was on telling a guest of the engagement in a month.

"This engagement will happen tomorrow, not next month"

His announcement leaves everyone shocked but  his eyes scan for only Khushi's reaction, and it was to his satisfaction.

"ASR, you're not kidding are you?"

"DO i ever?"...hehe, such an ASR thing to say :))

Anjali also protests, "there are so many preparations to do" but he is in his mode with a fixed focus and there was no changing his mind  "What preparations DI? we need two rings, you and La get them!"...If I was La(I wish you were 😆LOL), i would  be very worried about these red flags going up. He had snapped at everyone for  making wedding plans Diwali night, before leaving to drop Khushi home...Suddenly  he wants to get engaged right away. ASR can care less about other rituals but not wanting to  be involved in purchasing the rings and talking as if its not big deal...yah I would be worried. Without any regard for the repercussions, he has truly used his relationship with La... then again, i suppose all he sees is Khushi  and is only looking to effect her at any cost. nothing else matters. Even nani's attempt to make him understand  doesn't work

"Since I made the decision for marriage then what difference does the dates make?" he cleverly turns the tables on everyone " when i wasn't ready, then everyone had a problem and now that i am ready, everyone still has a problem!...has going against my wishes become a fashion in this house?"

They beg "just think it over one more time" but he gives an ultimatum "this engagement will happen tomorrow or never."

So much said in the last few seconds when he walked towards Khushi and looks to her.

Fuming with pain, in asli duniya, the Rajkumar declares war on his Rajkumari before storming off. No, this rajkumaar certainly has no plan of action to bring her back but he does have plans to break her before he does. Soon a  flat out question from him to her about farq  leaves no mysteries as what he wants...or at this point what he NEEDS : a confession to her feelings about him.  No beating around the bushes for  Arnav Singh Raizada but if she functioned like he wanted her to...this tale would be boring as any other... Yep! And ASR wouldn't have fallen for KKG if she was boring!😆

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how keenly he listens to what Anjali has to say about Khush🤗i I wanna hug him!

BD,  I was this😭 and this😆 while going through your analysis! Thats the mark of a fantastic writer to make you laugh and cry at the same time. I wanted to say a lot more. But you said it all.

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode-135

It's all bout deal, practical or emotional. And it is surreal that, most of the people ponder only profit or loss. At least Arnav knows the axiom truth of life. "The world certainly doesn't go by your heart and feelings khushi."  I somehow agree with him. This world is really selfish and people are covetous and extremely avaricious. But at the same time people like Khushi exists who thinks the people around the world is emotional fools. She tried to implement her filmy emotional tactics through Arnav to pacify mami and he also agreed to go by Khushi's eccentric idea, but all turned null and void when  mami showed her impertinence. 

Akash is leaving the house in exasperation, the whole family is running after him, trying to stop him, but he is obdurate. No Payal, no staying in the house. Nani scolds mami. But mami is indignant, how can she agree to make a third killas girl her DIL. she disparages Payal with resentment," na koi pauda, na koi kilaas, pocketwa khali, asie third kilaas chokri se aap apni Akash bituwaki happy marriagewa kaise kar sakat hai" (she doesn't have any status, any class, any money, how can she get her son married to a third class girl like her!)

Khushi is requesting Arnav to execute her plan. She reminds him the dialogue what she taught him, jodi, uparse, kahi na kahi. She even wants to make farre, in case if he forgets. "what farre? Arnav is ambiguous."
cheating wala paper." Khushi answers .
Arnav is annoyed now. he doesn't need farre. After all he is a Harvard graduate.

Anjali is surprised to see Khushi, "when did you come?' La looked a little suspicious to see Khushi with Arnav. Khushi says that Arnav wants to say something to all. She goes behind all and beckons Arnav to go ahead. But Arnav is mum, may be trying to remember the dialogue. Mami taunts him, whether he needs mahurat to speak or not. Arnav starts by pointing his finger upwards, "no mamiji I was talking ,up," Everybody look up what he is trying to show up? Khushi starts to remind him in sign language. She was looking so cute doing those silly gestures. He resumes, "ha jodia, her kisikeliye koi na koi, kahi na kahi (yes pair, for everybody someone somewhere )" He forgets the rest of the lines, looking baffled. All of them were flabbergasted to hear this incomplete filmy dialogue. When he can't say the next words mami says derisively, "hello hi bye bye, that's what I want to make them understand." Arnav looks happy, he thinks mami got his point, but she actually trying to say that the bride and groomwa (groom)  should belong to upper class only, one taap, one buttum  nahi chalat hai. (one top one bottom doesn't match). So she thinks Ms. India is the perfect choice for Akash, not khoon bhari taang. Arnav tries to speak, but she doesn't let him speak, "phoolishtup Arnav bituwa, there is no need of this filmy talk here. I know very well, what I'm saying." La says that Akash's choice is important also. nani also agrees.. Anjali tries to speak. But mami is implacable.. When Arnav found that Khushi's filmi idea didn't work he strides away in exasperation.

By the pool side, Arnav is standing perturbed and irritated as well. Khushi comes again, "Arnavji you didn't say rightfully" Khushi's lecture rankles him more. he turns and says  grimly, "oh shut up Khushi. I told you before, This jodia, koi kahi, e sub faltu ki bathe, this are all nonsense."  Khushi tries to make him understand, "if you would say it with a little emotions and mehsoos, feeling arnavji, feeling." Arnav is infuriating, "don't teach me this stupid lines." Arnav comes to his sense. He can't follow Khushi's delirious idea.

Mami is ramrod, firm in her decision. No matter what she will not agree. Mama gets really frantic. He reminds her that how she entered in this house, she was not also from a big family, but despite this she has become the bahu of such a big family. everybody convulses at mama's insolence. I also didn't like it. I know she is wrong and i also don't like her for being mean with Khushi and Payal. But he shouldn't insult his wife like this in front of everybody. mami gets upset hearing this. she knows her background and she thinks for this reason she has not been accepted in this family till today. She indicates nani. But this is a wrong accusation. cause Nani doesn't like her because of her meanness. Nani can't bear her accusation, so she antagonizes her, "you are saying anything to justify you? you also know that you are not right." but mami justifies her, she thinks she doesn't need to prove what is true or what is false. Mama gets outraged more, "if you have been  thinking like this for so many years, then why don't you go from this house?" All of them gets flummoxed at mama's acrimony to mami. Nani admonishes him. Mama is upset, cause she thinks of her status more than Akash. "For her my son left the house for the very first time. everything happened because of her" mami starts to yowl like a child and huddles fast from the place.

"i know how to handle the deal" Arnav made up his mind.
khushi reminds him that it's not some business deal that he is going to sign a contract or buying a company, it's a matter of heart (dil ka mamla)
Arnav says with confidence that whatever is the problem, personal or professional, there is only one solution. and solution  doesn't come by feelings or heart. Solution only comes with power and money. this one line what all understands, got it." He knows how to percolate mami's avaricious mind by his sagacious brain. 

Mami is storming out from the house, crying loudly. All of the family members except mamaji are trying hard to refrain her. When nani says "plz stop, I'm your saas (mother in law), the drama queen mami stops, "humri to saas hi ataak gayi hai. (my breath stopped)" mama tells them to let her go, cause he thinks, she will be back in two hours. Mama seems really pissed off on mami.

Anjali is crying, "what is happening in our house?" nani seems fainting.. Arnav comes fast to hold her and makes her sit. aww what a caring grandson he is! he takes care of everybody.

Mami is leaving and looking back whether anybody is coming to stop her or not. So mama was right. Arnav calls her. mami tells him not to say anything about the jodis. She knows she is wrong and everybody already told her that. Arnav comes in front of her, He elucidates the situation lucid and clear, 'mamiji just think once of the consequences of what you are doing. just try to think of the situation not from your heart but from your mind. you are today the wife of Raizada, what gives you status. If you leave the house, you only lose in this deal. you know that somehow all will get married Akash to Payal, you agree or not. Once the marriage happened, despite of your disagreement Payal will take your place in this house in a day. what will you gain here? all your efforts, your position, and what you did for this family will waste in a moment. And you will reach the place from where you started. Now try to understand what a loss you will have in this deal! you will lose the status of being a Raizada wife, along with this you will lose all your influence in Akash's life. Now decision is yours. you have to decide what deal is good for you. mamiji as a businessman point of view I'll suggest you to see where is your benefit. If you still wants to leave the house, then." he shows her the door. mami sure is convinced to stay back.

When Arnav enters the house Anjali asks her what about mami. Mami's voice makes everybody astonished, 'maan gayi" A vibrat smile glints on Khushi's face and so as all's. Khushi gives a triumphant smile to Arnav, as if Arnav followed her instructions to  agree mami. Mami declares that she will agree, if everything happens in her way. Nani gives her assurance, "yes everything will happen as your wish." Arnav smiles in content. Khushi comes to him and says, "see you did what I told you." 
"no I didn't do anything what you told me to do." Arnav refutes
"so" Khushi is dubious
"your thought is so stupid that you think that this world goes by feelings and emotions. the people of this world think one language and that is profit or loss, not heart or emotions. In this world I know how to crack a deal. Again you proved wrong and I'm right." he leaves made Khushi spell bound.

Gosh, our sexy boy is a big kid. Mami agreed to accept Payal, that is important, no, his way worked and Khushi failed that is important! NK was right, "iss warko mein kyaa naam doon." Not war childish war.

La hugs Khushi, 'Your sister is getting married in this house. now you will come here every day." Khushi also nods yes in happiness. Anjali adds, "now Khushi will be our relative."she takes her in warm embrace. Nnai also shows her delight. But mami looks still annoyed, making faces. Anjali says Khushi that they are coming their house tomorrow with the proposal. khushi gets excited. she wants to tell Payal right now. Anjali admonishes her not to say anything to Payal, not even the patch up thing. She says that the auspicious time will start tomorrow, so they will come with the proposal tomorrow. When everybody bids her buy happily, she sees mami is standing aloof with asperity. She comes to her and says in plea that this marriage will not happen without her blessings. She thanks her cordially. Mami gives her a fake smile in return. Khushi is exulting in rapture, 'how can she hide this thing till tomorrow.

Anjali drags Akash inside nani's room where all the ladies were sitting. Anjali plays a prank with him that nani also refutes this relationship. La adds that she also thinks so and this rishta will be kachcha paka. Nani says that as everybody is against this marriage so she thinks it's better to void this marriage. Akash is upset as he thought all of them agreed. he intends to go, when Nani sarcastically says that if manoroma can reject shivani and accept Payal then can't they play a little prank with him! Akash gets so delectable and comes to mami and thanks her. Mami simpers at him, but mutters that she didn't have any choice either.. Anjali teases him not be so happy as the bride's family didn't give their approval yet. Mami brags that do they have any status to refuse their Akash! all of them get upset at her insolent remark. Anjali tells that she was just joking . Akash wants to go right now to Payal's home. when he intends to call, Anjali teases him to wait till next day, "let's the night pass fast." Nani tells Anjali to take their damat (son in law) with them.
I forgot about their swindler Damatji in this Akash-mami fiasco. Daamtji be careful, you have to wrap up your stuff from GH soon.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DberyDTJpjE[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to the uploader
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

dear blasters,

we've been in  a bit of a quandary of our own lately.

the month of may has been demanding on many of us, and a lot of us are struggling to somehow keep pace with the episodes. barring a few most of us have been unable to do so.

for a while now we've discussed whether it makes sense to go for a bit of a break before resuming episodes again. since we wanted to stay in rhythm with the original telecast, we tried our best not to change things. however, as many of us struggle to fit both ad and our wonderful skd into limited hours, it's telling on things.

when blast started perhaps no one anticipated this, but over time all the regulars started to discover their creative instincts. in the beginning, there were simple writings, caps, then it went on to deeper analysis, more advanced edits, as days passed someone wrote poetry, someone learned to edit, someone said, hey i can do a collage... and so it continued.

now we are crossing over and attempting absolutely new things, way out of our comfort zone. durga is writing stories, wiwy is not only making riddles but creating collages and has an ss (as it is called he he) on the forum, katelyn (the indomitable) is adding music and movement to our lives, arshi does practically everything (i recall she learned the technique of making edits in exactly one day, remember, arshi?), ami writes funny stuff and deep stuff while never forgetting to drool, sohara is the champion who never falls behind 👏, anita has rushed back in with a speed that makes me breathless (you are  amazing), cynthia gets more emotional in her take, samin finds new ways to make us think... am i going on? well, some things never change. and yes, has anyone noticed how lovely was chalhov's movement from just pictures and song, to collages that say things and parodies too... and those superb posters and animated edits? or for that matter horizon's beautiful notes.

we have all grown so much in these months and i personally love the collaborative environment on the thread. we help each other all the time, and we seem to genuinely give a dammit for each other.

best of all, we have all dug deeper into our creative sides. what a joy.

this side needs to be nurtured if it is to give its best. with so many of us feeling pressed for time that is not possible.

and so we've decided to go for a breather.

we will continue as usual on the blast from the past thread, chatting, reading, creating, however there will be no telecast from 10 to 14 june. we shall resume with episode 140 on monday, 17 june.

we hope you don't mind this decision.

we also hope this will give all of us enough time to think, feel, read, write, edit... and complete our journey to 139. then plunge right into 140 and take it from there.

she was in a quandary... and she flung herself on asr, again, her pillar of strength, her home as it were. and he sprang to her defence, minutes after yelling at her. the story is at an inflection point, there's a huge change coming up.

enjoy your breather.

then let's get back. 😳

soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-135

It's all bout deal, practical or emotional. And it is surreal that, most of the people ponder only profit or loss. At least Arnav knows the axiom truth of life. "The world certainly doesn't go by your heart and feelings khushi."  I somehow agree with him. This world is really selfish and people are covetous and extremely avaricious. But at the same time people like Khushi exists who thinks the people around the world is emotional fools. She tried to implement her filmy emotional tactics through Arnav to pacify mami and he also agreed to go by Khushi's eccentric idea, but all turned null and void when  mami showed her impertinence. 

Akash is leaving the house in exasperation, the whole family is running after him, trying to stop him, but he is obdurate. No Payal, no staying in the house. Nani scolds mami. But mami is indignant, how can she agree to make a third killas girl her DIL. she disparages Payal with resentment," na koi pauda, na koi kilaas, pocketwa khali, asie third kilaas chokri se aap apni Akash bituwaki happy marriagewa kaise kar sakat hai" (she doesn't have any status, any class, any money, how can she get her son married to a third class girl like her!)

Khushi is requesting Arnav to execute her plan. She reminds him the dialogue what she taught him, jodi, uparse, kahi na kahi. She even wants to make farre, in case if he forgets. "what farre? Arnav is ambiguous."
cheating wala paper." Khushi answers .
Arnav is annoyed now. he doesn't need farre. After all he is a Harvard graduate.

Anjali is surprised to see Khushi, "when did you come?' La looked a little suspicious to see Khushi with Arnav. Khushi says that Arnav wants to say something to all. She goes behind all and beckons Arnav to go ahead. But Arnav is mum, may be trying to remember the dialogue. Mami taunts him, whether he needs mahurat to speak or not. Arnav starts by pointing his finger upwards, "no mamiji I was talking ,up," Everybody look up what he is trying to show up? Khushi starts to remind him in sign language. She was looking so cute doing those silly gestures. He resumes, "ha jodia, her kisikeliye koi na koi, kahi na kahi (yes pair, for everybody someone somewhere )" He forgets the rest of the lines, looking baffled. All of them were flabbergasted to hear this incomplete filmy dialogue. When he can't say the next words mami says derisively, "hello hi bye bye, that's what I want to make them understand." Arnav looks happy, he thinks mami got his point, but she actually trying to say that the bride and groomwa (groom)  should belong to upper class only, one taap, one buttum  nahi chalat hai. (one top one bottom doesn't match). So she thinks Ms. India is the perfect choice for Akash, not khoon bhari taang. Arnav tries to speak, but she doesn't let him speak, "phoolishtup Arnav bituwa, there is no need of this filmy talk here. I know very well, what I'm saying." La says that Akash's choice is important also. nani also agrees.. Anjali tries to speak. But mami is implacable.. When Arnav found that Khushi's filmi idea didn't work he strides away in exasperation.

By the pool side, Arnav is standing perturbed and irritated as well. Khushi comes again, "Arnavji you didn't say rightfully" Khushi's lecture rankles him more. he turns and says  grimly, "oh shut up Khushi. I told you before, This jodia, koi kahi, e sub faltu ki bathe, this are all nonsense."  Khushi tries to make him understand, "if you would say it with a little emotions and mehsoos, feeling arnavji, feeling." Arnav is infuriating, "don't teach me this stupid lines." Arnav comes to his sense. He can't follow Khushi's delirious idea.

Mami is ramrod, firm in her decision. No matter what she will not agree. Mama gets really frantic. He reminds her that how she entered in this house, she was not also from a big family, but despite this she has become the bahu of such a big family. everybody convulses at mama's insolence. I also didn't like it. I know she is wrong and i also don't like her for being mean with Khushi and Payal. But he shouldn't insult his wife like this in front of everybody. mami gets upset hearing this. she knows her background and she thinks for this reason she has not been accepted in this family till today. She indicates nani. But this is a wrong accusation. cause Nani doesn't like her because of her meanness. Nani can't bear her accusation, so she antagonizes her, "you are saying anything to justify you? you also know that you are not right." but mami justifies her, she thinks she doesn't need to prove what is true or what is false. Mama gets outraged more, "if you have been  thinking like this for so many years, then why don't you go from this house?" All of them gets flummoxed at mama's acrimony to mami. Nani admonishes him. Mama is upset, cause she thinks of her status more than Akash. "For her my son left the house for the very first time. everything happened because of her" mami starts to yowl like a child and huddles fast from the place.

"i know how to handle the deal" Arnav made up his mind.
khushi reminds him that it's not some business deal that he is going to sign a contract or buying a company, it's a matter of heart (dil ka mamla)
Arnav says with confidence that whatever is the problem, personal or professional, there is only one solution. and solution  doesn't come by feelings or heart. Solution only comes with power and money. this one line what all understands, got it." He knows how to percolate mami's avaricious mind by his sagacious brain. 

Mami is storming out from the house, crying loudly. All of the family members except mamaji are trying hard to refrain her. When nani says "plz stop, I'm your saas (mother in law), the drama queen mami stops, "humri to saas hi ataak gayi hai. (my breath stopped)" mama tells them to let her go, cause he thinks, she will be back in two hours. Mama seems really pissed off on mami.

Anjali is crying, "what is happening in our house?" nani seems fainting.. Arnav comes fast to hold her and makes her sit. aww what a caring grandson he is! he takes care of everybody.

Mami is leaving and looking back whether anybody is coming to stop her or not. So mama was right. Arnav calls her. mami tells him not to say anything about the jodis. She knows she is wrong and everybody already told her that. Arnav comes in front of her, He elucidates the situation lucid and clear, 'mamiji just think once of the consequences of what you are doing. just try to think of the situation not from your heart but from your mind. you are today the wife of Raizada, what gives you status. If you leave the house, you only lose in this deal. you know that somehow all will get married Akash to Payal, you agree or not. Once the marriage happened, despite of your disagreement Payal will take your place in this house in a day. what will you gain here? all your efforts, your position, and what you did for this family will waste in a moment. And you will reach the place from where you started. Now try to understand what a loss you will have in this deal! you will lose the status of being a Raizada wife, along with this you will lose all your influence in Akash's life. Now decision is yours. you have to decide what deal is good for you. mamiji as a businessman point of view I'll suggest you to see where is your benefit. If you still wants to leave the house, then." he shows her the door. mami sure is convinced to stay back.

When Arnav enters the house Anjali asks her what about mami. Mami's voice makes everybody astonished, 'maan gayi" A vibrat smile glints on Khushi's face and so as all's. Khushi gives a triumphant smile to Arnav, as if Arnav followed her instructions to  agree mami. Mami declares that she will agree, if everything happens in her way. Nani gives her assurance, "yes everything will happen as your wish." Arnav smiles in content. Khushi comes to him and says, "see you did what I told you." 
"no I didn't do anything what you told me to do." Arnav refutes
"so" Khushi is dubious
"your thought is so stupid that you think that this world goes by feelings and emotions. the people of this world think one language and that is profit or loss, not heart or emotions. In this world I know how to crack a deal. Again you proved wrong and I'm right." he leaves made Khushi spell bound.

Gosh, our sexy boy is a big kid. Mami agreed to accept Payal, that is important, no, his way worked and Khushi failed that is important! NK was right, "iss warko mein kyaa naam doon." Not war childish war.

La hugs Khushi, 'Your sister is getting married in this house. now you will come here every day." Khushi also nods yes in happiness. Anjali adds, "now Khushi will be our relative."she takes her in warm embrace. Nnai also shows her delight. But mami looks still annoyed, making faces. Anjali says Khushi that they are coming their house tomorrow with the proposal. khushi gets excited. she wants to tell Payal right now. Anjali admonishes her not to say anything to Payal, not even the patch up thing. She says that the auspicious time will start tomorrow, so they will come with the proposal tomorrow. When everybody bids her buy happily, she sees mami is standing aloof with asperity. She comes to her and says in plea that this marriage will not happen without her blessings. She thanks her cordially. Mami gives her a fake smile in return. Khushi is exulting in rapture, 'how can she hide this thing till tomorrow.

Anjali drags Akash inside nani's room where all the ladies were sitting. Anjali plays a prank with him that nani also refutes this relationship. La adds that she also thinks so and this rishta will be kachcha paka. Nani says that as everybody is against this marriage so she thinks it's better to void this marriage. Akash is upset as he thought all of them agreed. he intends to go, when Nani sarcastically says that if manoroma can reject shivani and accept Payal then can't they play a little prank with him! Akash gets so delectable and comes to mami and thanks her. Mami simpers at him, but mutters that she didn't have any choice either.. Anjali teases him not be so happy as the bride's family didn't give their approval yet. Mami brags that do they have any status to refuse their Akash! all of them get upset at her insolent remark. Anjali tells that she was just joking . Akash wants to go right now to Payal's home. when he intends to call, Anjali teases him to wait till next day, "let's the night pass fast." Nani tells Anjali to take their damat (son in law) with them.
I forgot about their swindler Damatji in this Akash-mami fiasco. Daamtji be careful, you have to wrap up your stuff from GH soon.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DberyDTJpjE[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to the uploader

wonderful
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Anjali tells him the same what he felt and read in her eyes and voice ,"bechaini"...'..about being engaged.He knows she is not happy,how can she as she loves him'..."Bechain hai  ...'khush nahi tou sagai kyuon ki..kissi nai zabrdasti ki  thi kya'...Jiss se pyar nahin karti ...'jiss keh saath reh nahin sakti..uss keh saath puri zindagi kaise bitae gi"...

Translation:She is restless'why did she engage if she is not happy'...did someone force her..how can she spend her life with someone whom she doesn't love]

"Dil ko dil se Rah hoti hai" ,how can he forget the evening when there was the storm going on in him as well as in her while putting ring on Shyam'...He knows something is not right and he has to make it right  but has no clue how'..

Pause here:Chote Mian are you saying all this for Khushi or you are explaining your condition because you are the one who has the command of this action of blunders first dear.Uhhh'...Kab aqal aeygi '....You are the one who is doing all of this ,You don't like La,if you are not happy then what is this ????

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Same stormy night she found out the reason of her Dhak Dhak by the grace of DM and today DM is taking her one step further to understand why she shouldn't listen to this creep and pay attention to Arnavji's words.The same way he was pacing in her convulsion and same today her caustic words are warning him about her state and he should stop with his nonsense.BUT ego is the crown here for the King and the Queen with thrown of cold attitude.😕 

With these thoughts she slides the door and her bracelet falls down as fate doesn't want her to have anything with Scorpion's name.She is ready to pick it up when Arnav with his taunting words in rage and hankering barges in,"apne magetar se kehna agli bar tumhain itna sasta gift na de"[tell your fianc don't give you cheap gift next time.This time she snaps and that's what he wants...'look at t he smirk...Khushi,"I don't care about anything cheap or expensive"Both having their backs at each other'...Arnav,"it should matter as if you trapped someone thinking as a rich will come out cheap as this bracelet"[You are right he is cheaper than this bracelet]He knows she will attack back and she did but calmly,"You shouldn't worry about my fianc bank balance,acc to me he is richer than anyone'.."

Arnav in his abhorrence, "itna yaqeen hai tou nakhush kyuon lag rahi ho"[if you are so certain then why aren't you happy] She retaliates back with the bitter batter music in the background,"humari baat choriyeh Mr Raizada[always call him like that when she is angry]yeh sawal apko hum se nahin apne aap se karna chahiye keh aap itne nakhush kyuon hain"[forget about me ,you should ask this question to yourself why are you unhappy all the time]...

.and again her hollow sound for telling a lie as a denial'..."aur rahi humari baat hum apko bata dain hum bohat khush hain"[and let me tell you I am very happy] Mr Raizada how does it feel to get twisted in your own snaring words.She turns around to grab her bracelet'...and he tries to barge in ,Listen but as usually interrupted by Naniji.

Symbolisms and connections:There are two glasses,two plates and two vases'...two is for sexual tension, as well as marriage proposals.

After listening the convulsive convo of La and Anjali ,She follows him by descending the stairs ,Arnavji so sweet she is getting it as he will listen to her but she has to be soft '...in their eternal heaven...'[poolside]

Khushi,"Why are you doing this?"...'Arnav without looking in his files," What ever I do ,I don't think I need to give you any answer"

Khushi persistently,"Why you want this so early?'"

Arnav jumps up,"Who gave you this right to interfere in my life"

That's exactly what he wants an argument so she can snap and he can control the situation' Khushi with her determination,"What do you think of yourself'...if no one opens mouth in front of you with fear it doesn't mean that'..Jab Anjaliji aur Naniji ne pandatji se baat kar keh aapki sag..  "She couldn't finish this word and is not gone unnoticed by him either'...He can feel her agony

He tells her get lost and Khushi is Khushi,"Nahin get lost you have to listen to me'.yeh aapki sagai hai ko khail nahin hai"[this is your engagement not a game]

He attacks back with smirk, " '...tum phele apni engagement tou sanmbhal lo"[first you take care of your engagement]

Khushi without looking at him [whenever she can't tell the truth she can't meet the eyes] "Hum apni nahin aapki ki engagement ki baat kar rahe hain"[I am not talking about your engagement not mine]

His eyes are measuring her each move,by stepping forward directly looking in her eyes asking straight question,"Khushi meri sagai kal ho ya eik saal baad ho'tumhain us se kya fadak padta hai"[Khushi my engagement happens now or after one year why it matters to you]

The next moment is the most convulsive and detonative from both sides if he is gulping her pain  she is feeling a silence of lambs in her as the only thing they both hear is the wind around em.

Khushi lowers her teary eyes and gives him straight egoistic answer<"aapki sagai ho na ho humain kyuon fadak pade ga"[it doesn't matter to me if you get engaged or not] He clenches his jaws...

She confirmed her lie second time with her hollow sound,as a denial "Sunna apne humain fadak nahin padta"[Did you hear me it doesn't matter to me]

His agonizing look with gritted teeth behind closed mouth conveys her his message and she stops but her gazes couldn't stop delivering her firm message too .

He grabs her hand and brings her in the hallway ,"Mujhe Khushi ne convince ...'isliye engagement kal nahin next week hogi" [Khushi convinces me so engagement will be next week] and the next news jerks Khushi up'...Arnav ,"par engagement ki tayariyan Khushi karegi"[Khushi will do all the preparation of engagement] Everyone gets happy and La answers instead of Khushi'...Khushi smiles with dead soul...He progresses towards her with taunting tone"I hope tumhain koi Fadak nahi Padta"[I hope it doesn't matter to you]'...Sad Raba Ve excruciates the vulnerability of their pain along with it.

Pause here:He releases her hand the moment he reaches there as what ever goes in between them remains in between them.

DEAL HAS BEEN SET !...Lets see if it matters to you  or not..Fadak Padta hai ya nahin...

Loved reading this analysis, the symbolisms, the silent meanings as they spoke to each other...very nicely described! Wonderful collages and edits! 👏
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  ideas and  edited pics are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

He had heard every word Anjali said and applied it to his broken heart, and with the most emotional piece of music that fits his state of heart perfectly, in the backdrop, he starts to pour his hear out as if in a trans.

Anjali seems to have picked up beacahaini in his voice as well, she looked scared almost , she had to stop him. I have a feeling if Anjali hadn't interrupted, he would've went on for a while...and boy would i like to know what was coming after "aur mein"(and me).  Anyway, the man is in loads of pain, he's numb from it. All the questions he asked in resentment  but his love, care, jealousy are all sipping through his mellow, husky aloof voice. He's right about the zabarzasti (forceful) part. His last question is a bit funny isn't it? about how she would spend her lifetime with a man she doesn't love...Mr.Harward forgets that  the same applies to him...his focus is her only here, perhaps what he's trying to say is only he can make her happy, noone else...or how dare anyone even try??

"Di, i'm fine" he  quickly answers, briefly closing his eyes  knowing otherwise..."just leave me alone for some time"  he asks and she leaves. His own words haunt him "jisse pyaar nahi karti, jiske saath rehe nahi sakti uske saath puri zindagi kaise bitaye gi"( She doesn't love him, she can't live with him, how will she spend all of her life with him? " the idea of her spending her life with someone else is causing a storm inside of him and this storm finds its way to her.i dammit Kyu ki"

Fuming with pain, in asli duniya, the Rajkumar declares war on his Rajkumari before storming off. No, this rajkumaar certainly has no plan of action to bring her back but he does have plans to break her before he does. Soon a  flat out question from him to her about farq  leaves no mysteries as what he wants...or at this point what he NEEDS : a confession to her feelings about him.  No beating around the bushes for  Arnav Singh Raizada but if she functioned like he wanted her to...this tale would be boring as any other... 

Wonderful writing Ami! The parts above are brilliant! Especially his dialogue about bechain...he knows in his heart that she loves only him, but he doesn't want to understand how and why he knows this about Khushi, "jisse pyaar nahi karti, jiske saath rehe nahi sakti uske saath puri zindagi kaise bitaye gi" he knows that she could never be happy with anyone else and it really gets to him that she won't let her true feelings out when he asks her...he has admitted to her that it faraqs him that she is engaged and now its only fair to him that he wants her confession... it's her turn. 
Am enjoying the drools even more now that he is hurt, passionate and possesive Arnav...could he be sexier?...