Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice teaser.
Hope Maan says his dil ki baat to his mom.

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry note

hello friends,
Thanks to all for liking the last update and teaser too.but i made a mistake.Actually I posted a wrong teaser.This teaser was for my next update and in excitement i posted it without reading.So I m sorry to say that you will not find the teaser in update.It will come in 50th update.I m extremely sorry for that

Now I m updating my next part in few minutes-Rashmi
-Lehar- thumbnail
no problem dear...😊
waiting for the update...
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its ok ... dont worry 
 waiting for update ðŸ˜Š
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
'Dulhan wahi Jo Piya Mann Bhaaye'  
credit goes to lovesia to edit this banner

part-49

Maan -The person who is waiting is me not she.Maa now I don't have  time and don't worry i will come as soon as possible and Maan went without breaking the fast of sameera.

Sam was in backyard.She explained pammi about every thing that was happening with her.It took much time and after disconnecting she came in side and saw all the guest were down stairs and maan Geet and Priya were not there.She was happy as it was the time to break the fast and she  went on the terrace.But she saw only Priya and Geet..Maan was no where to be seen.

Sam-Aunty I m here to do the rituals.Where is maan?

Priya -kahan chali gayi thi? we were waiting for you for long.maan was too waiting for you .Now he has gone out as his friend met with an accident and he needs blood.so maan has gone to donate his blood.

Sam-What? Aunty How can he do this to me.you know maine kitni mushkil se fast rakha tha.I m hungry too.He didn't think once about me.

Priya-Samera.Maan is hungry too .He left without having food.If it's possible for you to wait,you can.He will come back soon.

All of them came down.Guests had left till then as they were here only for puja. Savitriji asked Geet Sam and Priya  to have food as Ram was waiting for Priya for the dinner,but priya said that she would wait for maan.hearing this Ram's face fell.Geet saw all this but kept mum.

Savitriji-Geet will you wait for maan? and if you want you can have your food.Maan ka to ab pata nahin kab aayega.Ho sakta hai ki wo late ho jaaye.Sameera come have your food.

Sameera thought what dadi said-what If maan has dinner with his friends?What if he stays at hospital for whole night?waise to dadi mere baare me kabhi achcha sochti nahin hain.Today she is asking me to have food,I should not deny her.

She saw Priya and said slowly to her-Aunty i think mujhe dadi ki baat maan leni cahiye.warna wo naraz ho jaayengi ki main unki koi baat nahin maanti.And she is right too.ho sakta hai ki Maan late ho jaaye ya phir usko raat bhar wahin rahna pade.I think you too should have dinner.aapko bhi to bhookh lagi hogi.

Priya was disappointed to hear her but se didn't say any thing.She was not an  orthodox who will mind  Sameera having her dinner.It was quite late too. but some where she wanted Sameera to wait for maan as she was his would be wife. She wasn't expecting this from her.She would have felt happy if Sameera had said to wait for Maan.  but It was some fault of maan too that he went without breaking her fast so she said-Sameera.you can have your dinner.but I will wait for maan.tum dinner kar lo if you want you can sleep.I will wait for him.

Though Ram was feeling very hungry but was worried too to see Priya.he could understand what she was thinking.He too went to the room with Priya

Priya-Ram please aap dinner kar lijiye.main Maan ke saath kha loongi

Ram-No I will have it only with you today.

geet was watching this.After Ram and Priya left she served food in a plate and she went.

Ram and Priya heard the knocck on the door.

Ram-come in

Geet entered with the food and she kept it on the bed near Priya.

Priya-Geet why did you bring food here.I m waiting for maan

geet-Aunty you are thinking only about your son but not about your husband for whom you fasted today and he too fasted first time for you.See how his face is falling from hunger.and you too will fall sick if you will stay empty stomach. so at least for your husband please have your dinner.

Priya-par Maan

Geet-You don't worry aunty about him. I m not feeling hungry,  so Iwill take care of him.I can wait for him to come.

Priya-Why will you wait Geet?yum bhi dinner kar lo aur so jaao.

geet-jab tak aap nahin khaate tab tak main bhi nahin khaoongi.

Ram-she is right Priya.You will fall ill due to fasting for too long.Geet maan ko dinner karwa degi.

Priya-But Ram

Ram-Oh ho Priya yaar ek din to mujhe thodi si importance de do .aaj ka din pati ke liye hai to pati ka kahna maano.and he forcefully made her eat.

Priya too smiled to see his cribbing-OK.par maan

Geet-(Strictly) Aunty.have your food.

and Priya started to have her food and Ram too sighed and had his food.Geet smiled to see them and said-and don't worry about your son.

Priya nodded and geet went.

After having food Priya said-Ram I m little bit worried about Maan now.How will Sameera manage all the responsibility after marriage.sirf shadi hi to nahin karni hoti.shadi ke saath other responsibilities too come.Sameera is not responsible at all.maa still is not happy with her.but Sameera doesn't care .jo baat maanni chahiye wo to maanti nahin aaj maa ke kahne se dinner kar liya.At least for once she would have said to wait for maan but she didn't. And other side is Geet,They are only friends but she cares for maan more than Sameera.

Ram was hearing her without uttering a word.may be time has come to show some reality to Priya.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

Maan came around 12. Sam and savitriji were sleeping.Ram was doing some work. Though Priya had her food but was waiting for maan. She was in washroom when she heard the car horn.she came out of the wash room and was going to see Maan.as she reached there she saw geet opened the door.Priya wanted to  go but ram came and stopped her.

Priya-Ram...but Ram kept his hand on her mouth and asked silently to wait and watch.

Maan came in-Geet you are still awaked.what are you doing this late?

Geet-I was not feeling sleepy so came to watch TV.

Maan-Hmmm

Geet-How is your friend?Is he alright?

Maan-Haan,he is out of denger now.

Geet-did you gave your blood?

Maan-y..y..NO

Geet-maan tell the truth.You was fasting today still they took your blood or you didn't tell them about your fasting?

Maan-arrey agar main bata deta to wo mera blood nahin lete and my friend needed it

Geet-achcha tum ruko,I will bring juice for you .you must  be feeling weak.It will give you energy and then have your food.

maan-have you eaten your food?

Geet--N..n .Haan maine kha liya.tum fresh ho jaao main khana laga deti hoon.

Maan-No I will have food first.feeling very hungry.Geet gave him juice-okey.i will heat the food.till then you have this.

priya was looking all this with surprise-Why geet said that she had her food.She saw Ram and he was smiling to see her face.

Maan had juice and waited for food.Geet brought his food and kept on table.

Maan-Sabne khana kah liya?

Geet-(Poor girl.she thought that he was asking about Sameera)wo actually Sameera was waiting for you but  she was feeling acidity due to empty stomach so Aunty forcefully made her eat food.

Priya's eyes were widened at this-what is she saying?

Maan with a smile-hmmm  and waited for something

Geet- khao na.kiska wait kar rahe ho

Maan-tumhara

geet-I...I..said na that I had my food.

Maan-Geet jaise tumhen pata chal gaya ki maine hospital me apne fast ke baare me nahin bataya waise hi mujhe bhi pata chal gaya ki tumne abhi tak dinner nahin kiya.Ab jaldi se baitho aur jaldi se khana shuru karo. mujhe bahut bhookh lagi hai.

Geet-Maan i said I had..

Maan-Geet  jab jhooth bola nahin jata to try kyun karti ho.and raised his eyebro

Geet saw him and she gave up-Okey.

She served her food and started to eat.

Maan-So you were waiting for me?

Geet-Na.. why will I? mujhe bas bhookh nahin thi aur Neend bhi nahin aa rahi thi.It's just that.main bas dinner karne ja h rahi thi,just then the door well rang.

maan didn't ask further

Maan-Maa aur papa ne dinner kiya.

Geet-Haan aunty ko badi mushkil se khilaya .Uncle's face was worth watching When aunty said to wait for you.he was literally starving and made a kiddish face at her.

and both laughed open heartedly at this.Geet was laughing after two days.Maan saw her and said-Geey tum hanste hue hi achhi lagti ho. pls keep smiling.udaas hoti ho to mujhe achcha nahin lagta

Geet stopped and said-No one wants to be sad maan.

Priya was shocked to see all this-what is all this.what's going on Ram

Ram took her in room and said-Priya you still think that this is  a mare friendship?Does this care and concern for each other not show that there is some thing which is more than friendship and is called love?

Priya-kab se chal raha hai ye sab?

Ram-Tumhara beta to na jaane kab se Geet se pyar karta hai but Geet always thought him as her bestfriend.

Priya-To kya Geet Maan se pyar nahin karti.

Ram-Agar nahin karti to aaj fast nahin rakha hota aur Maan ka wait nahin kar rahi hoti.only problem is geet thinks that Maan loves Sameera and she can't come between Sam and Maan.For Geet this love is one way and now both are hiding their love from each other in the name of friendship.only difference is that maan knows that Geet loves him but Geet is unaware of maan's love for herself. she will never back stab Sameera by confessiong her love for Maan.

Priya holding his head-aap ye sab kab se jaante hain.

Ram-bahur dino se.but never told you because i didn't have any proof.Now you can see your self.

Priya-aapne Maan se baat nahin ki?

Ram-He is too helpless.He has to lose Geet in any case.if he refuses to marry with Sameera Geet will too leave as she can't carry her friendship with the man who breaks up with her sister.agar sameera ki wajah se hi geet aur Maan ki mulakat huithi.and Geet will never confess her love because of Sameera 

Priya-but if he marries Sameera even then he would lose Geet

Ram-In that case Geet will be with us because she will be in a relation with us.Maan will always treat her as his friend

Priya-But Ram, One day Geet will have to go after her marriage with some one else.

Ram-Yes, and Maan is ready for this.Priya unka pyar shayad milan ka mohtaaz nahin hai ,their love is pure and sacred.ya phir unki kismat me kuchh aisa hai jo hum nahin jaante 

Priya was now crying bitterly-main kaisi maa hoon kabhi apne bete ki aankhon me dekh  hi nahin paayi ki wo kya chahta hai.what a selfish mother I m. Even Salma too named Geet as his would be bride.shayad usne bhi Maan ki aankhon me geet ko dekha hoga.she kept her head on Ram's shoulder and he patted it to soothe her. after few minutes she calmed down and said-main Maan se baat karoongi Ram main maan ko itni badi takleef me nahin dekh sakti.Usko Geet ke liye Sameera se rishta todna hi hoga.

Ram-But what about Geet.She will never be agree for this.I tried once and Geet immediately resigned saying that jahan uski bahan ka rishta toda jaaye wo wahan job nahin karegi.aur maine badi mushkil se baat ko sambhaala tha.in some senses she is right.Sam se rishta tod kar Geet se rishta judega to Geet jindgi bhar Sameera se nazren nahin mila paayegi.And don't try to talk Maan It will hurt him more

Priya-to kya hum kuchh nahin kar sakte

Ram-filhaal to nahin.but some how I have this feeling that they are destined to meet.Tumne dekha ki itne dino baad bhi aaj tak Sam aur maan ka rishta official nahin ho paaya.kabhi uski leg ka fractured hona.Phir uska beauty contest ki wajah se late hona.Maa ka heart attack and Geet ka Sameera ki jagah aana though we didn't do that intentionally but Maa presumed Geet as Maan's future wife.most importantly today's fast. In the morning you think if  Maan by mistake fed Geet with kheer.Na he did it intentionally without being noticed by you and Geet.kyunki wo sargi pahle Geet ko hi khilana chahta tha.aur ab he could not break Sam's fast because he had to rush to the hospital. It shows that destiny does not want them to be together.

But we all are helpless as we can not do any thing.Now just wait for the day when Maa comes to know their truth that maan's would be wife is Sameera not Geet.Let's see what happens then.

Priya was still thinking about what she saw few minutes before

precap-Priya talks to Maan

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

angeljyoti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update 😊plzz zaldi se maan &geet ko mila do😉
dreamy4ever thumbnail
😃 priya came to know the whole truth abt maaneet love. Superb update. Love tis part alots 😃
Eagerly waitg for the nxt 😊
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome  part i am happy Priya come to know all about maan and his love ...now wish to see how mon help her son so sweet ...maan very lucky to have family like this...wanna to see Sam cry ..
Ritz.k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hay re ishq... Its so beutiful yet painful...
Poor maneet
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update 
 Ram way of telling Priya about Maaneet was lovely
waiting for next and for more secret to be relived to all 
please cont soon