Arshi OS- Arnav..ji?

Checkmatee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

"You can keep me here all day, but I'm not going to do what you want." She stubbornly spoke, her chin lifting up in defiance.

"Don't take that tone with me. You will do as I say" he said with a dangerous glint in his deep husky voice.

"Make me" she challenged, as silence fell over the room.

He took her up on the challenge.

He stepped closer, his chest brushing against hers slightly. She took a deep breath, her eyes clashing with his. She steeled her nerves and moved her foot to step back, but connected with a cold hard wall instead. A gasp escaped from her mouth, breaking the silence.

Standing in the confines of the cabin, a determined Arnav Singh Raizada caged an equally stubborn Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada against the wall.

~

She waited with bated breath, her hands by her sides, clutching onto the flimsy material of her sari.

'Surely he wouldn't do anything here?' she thought to herself, silently praying to her Devi Maiyya to help her.

Arnav stared down at her. Up close to her, he could count her long eyelashes as they elegantly framed her wide innocent eyes. Unknowingly, his eyes traveled down her face, to her perfectly cute round nose. Her pink plumb lips looked inviting and he fought hard to control himself and not kiss the living day lights out of her.

She looked into his eyes. They were mesmerizing. She noticed the golden flecks swimming round his iris. Why had she never noticed them before? Her eyes slipped down to see his strong nose, his shapely lips and prominent hard jaw line. He was extremely masculine and for a moment, Khushi felt vulnerable and she moved slightly.

He sensed the shift in energy and felt Khushi shifting against him slightly, but still he stood his ground and watched her. He had noticed her staring at him, looking all over his face and he wanted to smirk, but controlled it, knowing she would shy away from it.

"Khushi" he whispered, his warm breath washing down the side of her neck as he spoke. She looked up into his eyes.

"This is my office, my cabin. I'm the boss, so if I want I can really make you stay here for as long as I want."

Her eyes flashed with annoyance as she heard him.

"Exactly. This is your office! How can you expect me to do that.. here??!" She said exasperatedly.

He resisted the urge to roll his eyes as he lightly traced a finger down her smooth cheek that was colored by her blush.

"Khushi, if you can do it in the privacy of our bedroom at night, then why can't you do it here?" he asked, his finger resting at her chin, lifting her face up.

She turned red at his words at the memory of them in the room. Quickly, she averted her gaze and hid her face in the crook of his neck, clutching at his shirt. She felt his pulse beating at the base of his neck and could feel his chest vibrate as he chuckled.

He felt her warm breath against his neck as she was breathing heavily, and he knew that she was remembering their times at night. She was so innocently cute, blushing despite having done it so many times. He let out a chuckle as she hid her face and he wrapped his arms around her slim waist tightly, burying his face in her strawberry scented silky hair as he sighed.

"Khushi?"

"Hmm"

"Just once, please."

"Mmmbh" she mumbled against his neck as she tugged at his shirt harder.

"Sweetheart, it's been so long. You promised me. Please?"

She pulled back and craned her neck back to look at him. She saw the look in his eyes and she melted slightly. He was right. It had been long.. and she did promise him. She sighed. She closed her eyes for a few seconds and tried composing her wildly beating heart. Opening her eyes, she saw him staring at her intently. Slowly, she nodded.

Arnav watched her face in anticipation. He was waiting; he knew she would give in soon. As he saw her nod, his heart did a happy dance.

He moved back to give her some space. Raising his hand, he tucked some loose strands of hair behind her ear and gave her a small reassuring smile. Encasing her small hand in his bigger one, he led her to the sofa.

Earlier, he had pulled the drapes down, offering complete privacy to his cabin. He sat her down and sat next to her. He could see she was nervous.

"Relax Khushi. It's only you and me. Look around, we're alone. No one can see us, or hear us."

Her eyes quickly darted back and forth the room, her heart calming considerably as she saw that they were indeed alone.

"I promise this won't take long. Well, unless you want it to be long." he joked and smirked slightly, trying to push away her shyness.

It worked as her jaw dropped and her blush returned, full force, coloring her cheeks in a nice shade of pink. She looked at him shocked, and then her eyes narrowed.

"You! You really enjoy teasing me don't you!" she pouted.

"Aw baby, don't pout. Unless you want me to kiss you till you can't breathe" he said with a wink.

Her eyes flashed dangerously and a small smile lit her face.

She moved closer to him and linked her arms around his neck. She kissed his nose and looked at him innocently.

She started nibbling his jaw and his breath hitched.

"Khushi" he warned

"Yes?" she said sweetly, stopping her nibbling and looking up at him.

His eyes narrowed and he swooped her down onto the couch, her back cushioned by the comfortable bedding of the couch.

She gasped in surprise, finding herself flat on the couch with her husband towering over her, his face dangerously close to hers.

"Khushi" he spoke, kissing her neck, biting slightly at the base where her pulse beat wildly

"Arnavji" she whispered, her senses getting fuzzy as he continued to give her love bites

"Khushi!" he spoke urgently, his hands traveling to her back and untying the strings that held her blouse together. He loosened the red blouse and pulled at it from the sides, exposing her shoulders. He kissed his way from her left shoulder to the base of her neck and then moved up her long neck and kissed the corner of her mouth.

Khushi squirmed as he loosened her blouse. Cool air hitting her bare shoulders, together with his hot kisses made her shiver in anticipation. She felt him kissing her up to her face and waited for him to kiss her on the lips. Instead, he kissed the corner of her mouth, torturing her by not kissing her on the lips.

Arnav knew she wanted him to kiss her. And god, did he want to thrust his tongue down her throat. But he was having too much fun teasing her.

Frustrated, she gathered her strength and pushed him up and over her.

He staggered back slightly as his mind registered her push and he stood up properly.

Khushi stood up as well and turned her back to him and took a few steps, breathing heavily.

She felt a tug at her sari and turned her face to the side. She felt another tug and she gasped, putting a hand to her blouse as her eyes widened and she realized fully that her blouse was loose, and that he held the end of her pallu.

Arnav grabbed her pallu and tugged at it. He walked closer to her and saw her shaking with desire. Her back to his chest, he let her pallu go as he snaked his strong arms around her waist, above her sari.

She leaned back against him and let her head rest against his broad shoulders. She covered his hands with her own.

"Khushi?" he whispered into her ears.

She closed her eyes and said "Hmm"

"Baby, just once. One time.  Please?"

"Not here, please" she pleaded.

He roughly turned her around and her eyes flew open to meet his intense gaze. He backed her up against the wall and placed his hands on her waist and angled his head to her level and stared at her quivering lips.

"What are you-" her words were cut short as he slammed his lips to hers, sucking and biting at her plumb ones as she moaned. His tongue gained entry into her mouth and groaned as her sweetness filled his mouth.

He abruptly left her mouth and raised her wrists to the sides of her head against the wall as he looked deep into her eyes,

"Khushi, I am very close to losing control and taking you against this wall right now, office or no office be damned."

Her eyes widened as she quickly recovered from the earth shattering kiss and she gasped, her jaw dropping. She recognized the threat in his voice as she urgently spoke

"NO, nono please don't! I-"

"Then do what I want Khushi. If not I will clear my desk  right now and make love to you so slow,long and hard that you will have difficulty standing up, and you will be screaming my name like you do at home in our bed but no one will hear because my cabin is sound proof." he growled.

She stilled in his arms, eyes wide, cheeks flushed at she stared into his darkened eyes. Gulping, she closed her eyes tight and took deep breaths. Her chest rapidly heaved, drawing his attention to her generous cleavage, the upper swells of her breasts showing due to her loose blouse that hung low around her shoulders. He roughly tore his gaze from the delicious, tempting view as she spoke.

"Arn..Arnav..ji" she whispered.

He pushed his body hard against her, letting her feel his hardened member and she gasped.

"A..Ar-nav.." she breathed "ji" she whispered

He started rubbing his lower body to hers and she whimpered with need

"How can I.. you're my husband" she whispered

"I'm your husband, that's exactly why you can Khushi"

She closed her eyes for a moment and spoke

"Arnav.."

"Again" he commanded

"Ar..Arnav" she whispered.

"Once more"

"Arnav" she spoke more confidently.

He smirked, satisfied as he released her wrists and hugged her tightly.

Khushi wrapped her hands around his waist and closed her eyes, breathing heavily as a small smile lit her face.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Arnav asked, his hands slowly traveling on her back up to her blouse. She shivered as his fingers made their way up her back, goose bumps appearing on her skin. She shook her head at his question and rested her head against his shoulder.

"Good" he replied.

She gasped when she felt his fingers at her blouse and was about to move back, but he held her captive in his strong arms. Her hands clutched at his shirt around his waist as she repositioned her face on his shoulder to look up at him.

"Shh, relax. I'm not going to do anything in the office. Yet." Arnav spoke huskily, his fingers pulling the blouse up from her shoulders and tying it back decently.

"Today you finally said my name without the ji, just like you promised me long ago. Tomorrow maybe, I'll make you scream my name in the office" he winked at her.

Khushi blushed a sweet shade of pink and Arnav chuckled, placing a gentle kiss on her forehead as he enveloped her into his hug, her face on his chest hearing the strong beats of his heart as they both smiled in content.

πŸ˜ƒ

My Index
Edited by Checkmatee - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suppi_4_u thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice one shot... The name game ...
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow that was so hot and passionate, written brilliantly.

So Arnav was wanting Khushi to say his name without the ji, superb.

Love the fact how Arnav always get his way and his passionate solution worked wonders.

Hope we do get another part to this and get to read what Arnav promised Khushi at the end! Please, pretty please (you do have two weeks free)

Loved the one shot, hopefully eager to read more.

Amazing writing and a fantastic read xx 

awsome_avi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
he he he!!! ARNAV... ji!! oops!!!
dva2vra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ek naam ke liya uff kya kya karna parta hai

uff that was hot
bs1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hot sweet and passionate
Loved it 
Thanks for pm
sarunsashasingh thumbnail

hMMM Blush mode on!!!!!!!!!!!☺️

RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Believe it or not I was too deep in my gutter mode πŸ˜³ Very well written OS. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the PM :)
srishti_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! This was so beautiful and hot! I loved the naughty Arnav and the shy and blushing Khushi! This was so romantic and wonderful! I loved reading it! Excellent job! Thank you so much for the PM! 😊 πŸ˜Š 
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Very sexy! Loved that he wanted her to say his name without the Ji outside the bedroom. 

I'm enjoying all your stories in the index!