Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Poor child feeling sad for her rashmi take care of ur self also because of extra work dont neglect ur health dont worry about update wewill wait
Ambibamby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Already waiting for next update
ritvi_mg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting di
when 'll u update???
marde thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice one
update soon
w
a
i
t
i
n
g

e
a
g
e
r
l
y
rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update s

sorry for the late comments

went out of station
read all missing parts
nice emotional parts loved all the  parts

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
sorry friends to keep you waiting
will try to update any time tonight 
hope you will not mind-Rashmi

Edited by rashmivaish - 11 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
'Dulhan wahi Jo Piya Mann Bhaaye'  
credit goes to lovesia to edit this banner

part-48

all woke up quite late as there were no breakfast to have.Savitriji went to her room after having breakfast.All were sitting in living room.maan and Ram were reading news paper.Priya asked Geet to have breakfast but geet refused by saying that she too was having fast. Maan smiled to hear her .he was right to think that Geet would be having fast

Priya-But why are you doing so.

Geet-Aunty.fast ke naam par main dadi se jhooth nahin bolna chahti.aur ek din agar khana nahin khaaongi to kuch ho to nahin jaayega. jab puja karni hi hai to ait should be done with true heart .i will be fine,So don't worry about me.

Priya was impressed with her.She caresed her head with love-Jis ghar me jaaogi wo ghar khushion se bhar jaayega geet.You are such a nice girl.your mother is very lucky to have you as her daughter.

Geet couldn't hear more and she excused herself and went swiftly in her room.She was smiling in tears on her fate-kaash meri kismat waisi hi hoti jaisa aapne kaha.zaroori to nahin jo dikhaayi de wahi sach ho.

and in living room Sam was smirking to hear priya and thought-Jis din aapko sach pata chalega uss din aap Geet ko dekhna bhi pasand nahin karengi.

Maan was feeling sad after hearing his mother.-Maa aap pahle hi bahut kuchh badal chuki hain.aap ki baaton se usse sirf takleef hi hogi.

Evening

Priya asked geet and Sam to come to savitriji's room.As It was the time to listen the story behind the fast of karwa chauth.It is a ritual to hear that kahani as it gives the strength to keep the fast for the long life of husband.(I expect every one who keeps fast knows the story)and the eldest lady in the family narrates it.

Ram and maan were out on the visit to their sugar mill in attempt to pass the time.It was being difficult for them being without food for full day.Ram was fond of food so he was cursing Maan for trapping him.maan was laughing to see his father-Kya papa you are behaving like kid.Think about maa.she is fasting for you for so many years.i never saw her cribbing.

Ram-sab samajhta hoon.I know that you are going to be a perfect hand packed husband for your wife .tu zaroor meri nak katwaayega

Maan chuckled to hear him

At home today savitriji was cooking food in kitchen for her two D-I-Ls.and she was really feeling good.Priya was helping her.Though she asked her to go and rest but Savitriji denied-Don't stop me Priya from doing anything.This is my dream.Next year kya pata main rahoon na rahoon to see all this.

Priya-Maa.what are you saying.aaj ke din aisi baaten mat kijiye pls.bhagwaam aapko lambi umar de

savitriji-Sorry beta .I became emotional so blurted all that.Pls don't mind.

Sam and Geet too came there both were feeling hungry.Sam-Aunty when can we have food .I m feeling hungry.

Priya  and Savitriji smiled  and Priya said-Sameera We can have food only after seeing the moon.and today moon will rise at 8:50 in the night.

Sam-What?8:50? there are still three hours.

geet was hearing and she smiled to hear Sam.She asked Priya-Aunty main aapki help kar doon.if there is someting left to cook,I will do it.

Savitriji-no geet aaj tum kuchh mat karo you know your mehendi will be lighten with the constant contact of water.So keep your hands away from water as much as possible.

after spending some time with them Geet and Sam went to their rooms.

After cooking was done Priya went to Sam'a room.

priya-Sameera tum theek ho na.

Sam-Aunty bahut bhookh lagi hai .fast kab pura hoga?

Priya-abhi todi der pahale hgi to bataya ki we will break the fast at 8:50

Sam-there are still one and half hours aunty.how will I manage till then.

Priya-aur haan tumhara fast thoda der se tootega as some guest will be here for puja so It will be difficult to break your fast in front of guest.Still I will try to make that happen as early as possible.ek kaam karo ready hona shuru kar do .achche se ready hone me to tumhen time lagega so the time will easily pass. ab main Geet ko bhi jaa kar dekhti hoon.Okey?

and she went to Geet's room.

Priya -Geet what are you doing? Are you feeling hungry.

Geet-haan thodi si bhookh lagi hai.aur pyas bhi.but I can manage.

Priya-Sorry Geet.ek jhooth ko chhipaane ke liye tumhen kya kya karna pada.Bina wajah fast bhi rakhna pada.But I m happy that you are doing this fast so dedicatedly.I wish ki tumhen bahut pyar karne wala pati mile.

Geet said nothing but smile with some sedness.

Priya-Geet ab ready ho jaao.kuchh guest bhi aarahe hain puja ke liye.Maa ki bahut achchi dost hain .apni bahu ke saath aa rahi hain.hum dono saath main hi puja karte hain.aur haan may be maa can tell them that you are our would be D-I-L. i know it is very difficult for you to bear this torture.pls humen maaf kar dena

Geet-It.s alright aunty.Don't worry.mujhe bura nahin lagega.mujhe kaun sa unke saamne baar baar aana hai.she will forget my face and name in few days.

Priya-Do you need help in wearing Sareee?

Geet nodded-Yes

Priya- tum change karo main bas abhi do minute me aati hoon.

Geet changed in under skirt and blouse and waited for Priya.she set on the bed.She heard the knock on door and she thought it to be Priya so she said -door is open .aa jaaiye

Door opened and she saw Maan on the door.seeing him she hurriedly got up from the bed ,picked up the saree and tried to cover herself with it but in nervousness or say embarrassment it slipped from her hands and fell on the floor.She turned immideately giving her back to her.She kept her both hand crossed on her shoulders.Maan saw her and he moved toward her.She was standing without moving with her closed eyes.Maan bent down, picked up the saree and after openning it he covered Geet with that Saree.She was standing with het low head.

Maan-I m sorry I was searching Maa and  ramesh told me that she was here so I came.I m sorry once again.

geet-Hmm.. she was here before some time and I too was waiting for her for her help to wear this saree.I thought that she was here that's why I said to come in.Don't be sorry.  

Maan-Theek hai.main Maa ko abhi bhejta hoon .Saying this he went out after closing the door behind.Geet was shy and took a deep breath after he left

After some times Priya came and helped her to get ready.that Saree was looking very pretty on Geet,pink shade of saree was adding pink color to geet's complexion.she was looking more beautiful then ever.Priya put the kajal behind her ear-Geet bahut pyari lag rahi ho kisi ki nazar na lage.

geet kept herself simple other wise.only kajal and pink lip gloss tha's all she was wearing in the name of make-up.she put matching earrings and a pink bindi.

Priya went to Sam again and she saw her ready in that suit which she bought but priya was some where upset seeing her,as she has seen Geet in that saree which was for Sam,but said nothing.

Sam-Aunty kaisi lag rahi hoon?

Priya- pyari lag rahi ho.and put kajal behind her ears too.though she was upset but she was her would be D-I-l.to uska dil to nahin tod sakti thi.
Priya asked her to come on terrace after getting ready.Guest were already here so all gethered at terrace to wait for the moon.Savitriji introduced Geet to her friend-ye geet hai,Maam ki hone wali patni.

Ram could not say any thing as she was her mother's best friend and she was very excited to show her Maan's choice.so he murmured a sorry to Geet but Geet shook her head and gave him a smile.

Maan was starring at Geet in the saree of her choice and he remembered the moment which he shared with Geet in her room. Geet was looking too beautiful to remove the eyes from her.Ram nugged him and he controlled himself.

Finally It was time for moon to rise.Savitriji said all ladies to perform the puja.She asked Geet to follow Priya.Prya performed puja by offering rice and roli to moon.she offered some water to the moon and did aarti.Geet did the same.
Then Priya saw moon through seive and closed her eyes and tured to face Ram keeping the seive in front of her eyes.she opend her eyes to see her husband.then put the tika on her forehead and did aarti.
Geet started to do that but her body was trembling with new feelings.After offering her puja to moon she saw moon through seive , closed her eyes and turned to face Maan but couldn't open the eyes.Her eyes were filled with water.Priya shook Geet and she opened her eyes and some tear slipped from her eyes.Priya asked her to do put the tika on his forehead she did so but her hands were shaking badly.Geet never thought it to be so difficult as her own feelings were getting  mixed  in that ritual. then priya asked her to do aarti.geet did all with trembling hands

Mean time Sam's cell rang and she saw it was Pammi and she excused herself to attend the phone as she was geeting impatient due to hunger and knew that it would take time for her turn to come.

Ram broke Priya's fast by feeding her with some sweets and water. and Savitriji asked Priya too  to break Ram's fast and Priya was shy to do that as she was doing it first time in her life all laughed to see them,Ram was dying to eat some thing so he held her hand and ate the sweet and drank the water.and he sighed with relief.Finally fast was over.

Savitriji asked Maan to fed Geet.maan too broke her fast with sweets and water.Geet was still having tears.Maan tried to console her with his eyes.

savitriji asked Geet to do the same and Geet fed maan .She saw him and he smiled to see her.

Priya asked the guest to go down stairs,She wanted Sam to perform the puja but Sam was not there she was still not back.Priya asked Maan and Geet to wait for Sam.all guest and Savitriji went from there .Priya asked Ram too to go with the guest.She told  him that she would come after Sam will complete her puja. Ram nodded and went with guests.Maan and Geet waited there for Sam but she was still on phone.Priya was getting restless-ye ladki bi na jaane kahaan chali gayi.we are getting late abhi to bhookh se pareshaan thi.Ab puja ke samay gayab ho gayi. koi aa gaya yo puja nahin ho paayegi

Maan's phone rang .he recieved and shouted- what? I m coming in few minutes.( to Priya) maa I m going.shravan(his school friend) met with an accident. he needs some blood of my blood group.

Priya-but Sam hasn't done with the rituals.she is waiting for you. 

Maan -The person who is waiting is me not she.Maa now I don't have  time and don't worry i will come as soon as possible and Maan went without breaking the fast of sameera.

Precap-1-Sorry could not include the last precap. i will give in next update.
2 what will Sameera do now to break her fast?

For pm add me at -    pmatrash

gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ha ha ha ha maza aa gaya hope samera bukhi hi rahe waiting 4 next
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional update.. te wya geet keeping fats for my maan and te way my maan too was so emotional.. te way  sam cribbing abt hungry was lovely, ow priya will cum to know abt sam and geet.. te way my maan seeing his geet in half nake was so cute scenes.. te way my maan drooling on his geet was lovely.. te way geet and my maan breaking each other ki fast and te way geet trembling hands was so emotional, lovely.. now sam went to talk with her mom and my maan went off, yes he breaks his wife geet ki fast now whom he have to wait so he left..i love te update
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update ..loved the maaneet scenes feel bad how geet felt atleast maan have his dad but no one is wid geet 
waiting for next update