Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Blasters

Hey guys I apologize for not being here for since last three days .During posting my last post my computer had a big Question mark blinking in the middle.So basically my computer is done.Thnx to my separate HD I have all of my work there too for rainy times.

Second Mom is in hospital since last three days too ,She was on respirator but thank God today she is responding without it but still on Oxygen.

Just Cynthia told me about Horizon ,HORIZON lots of hugs my friend ,I know how it feels as I mentioned before my older one always kept me in the hospital for his asthma in his childhood.
Skin problems can be cured by diet though and I am sure you know that.Citrus,spice and salt tr to avoid, my mom had it,I don't remember what did she do to get better,when she will come home definitely  will ask her.

@INDI I know I made a post but if you missed it I know its May 22 but still give my best wishes to your daughter for her 12th Bday.Congratulations

@wiwy Congrats for being Goldie but you are already one ,do you need any color change.Nahhh

Ok ladies will try this weekend to go to Library for the computer if can't then I am sorry.can't help.

Arshi :)

hi arshi ðŸ¤—

so happy to see you. was just beginning to reach worry point. 

thanks for wishes for my daughter. i did see it i think. ðŸ˜ƒ and i am so happy birthday to you to your son on that day. awww 18.

but arshi, your mom is in hospital? respirator? you all must have been so hassled and worried. hope she is doing better. wishes and prayers. this is so tough. my most open and fervent prayers.

stay in touch. please post from time to time. the episodes miss not being tooth combed by you.

take care, dear one. 

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

hi anita, good to see you. and really, wish you didn't disappear so often ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜Š. i love that line of yours in pink. 

really, how come people as astute as nani and mami never sensed anything.

and di. she saw him looking at her lost the night of fairy lights. she was puzzled it seemed. yet she felt nothing.

and la. who had this thing for asr. even she didn't sense khushi's attraction, nor his. i could always sense if some woman had even the slightest teeniest bittiest feeing for my boyfriend later hubs. so what happened here? collective suspension of instinct? 

the exo/endo/all thermic tension between the two... no one got it.

sorry for disappearing again...my dad went out of the country so most of his household job went to me...so i had no time

and happy 12th birthday to your kid...i might be a little late 

and it bothered me that no one could sense the tension between the two...i guess they just ignored it thinking that they always fight...i mean their eyes clearly show that they are attracted/love each other
Preety_woman thumbnail
Hey my fav ladies on this planet ,Do you remember me ..of coarse I am the biggest deal of no one's life as I'me goofy.

I'm home after more than three months of field work.Ready to graduate but sad my mom like sohara's is looking an idiot for me.

You know even if I write or not but as I told you before I read a lot and my friends along with me are addicted to this disease of IPK very allergic...

OK I must say to Ami,wiwy ,and new rival sohara...blue is mine as you already have a blue clue in your life  except sohara but I am not afraid of her as her mom will take care of her from my side.

Indi Di my friend is a love guru so she loves your romantic notes and detail of epis.Really cool stuff .Love it but as I am not into that as I find most of guys idiots except my blue one.Barun muahhh.
I rest my case as during field work my mission for not being idiot got more stronger...looks no way I want some brain too.I told you Di I have no clue what works as My father loves my mom a lot but if you see my mom she is just like typical house wife and blabbering 24/7 ,without any style but something works I guess

ArshiHamesha fabulous as always...I don't know how you do it but just fantastic...as I enjoy your piece a lot.I hope you've received my SIL's PM ,Her name is Preeti plz respond.Her biggest request can you post yours from EPI 1 to onward.I think you have after Epi 20 I think.

@Ami DC is shinning day by day.Our man is looking hot in his anger...love urs DC the most

@sohara your killer pic and VMs are smoking hot always and yes sometimes needs dictionary to find the true meaning as as an engineering major my English has been gone for vacation and just certain terms remain up front.hehehe

@Durga...wow poems,parodies are running  these days ...like a road runner..
@wiwy I will get you next time in Riddles...if you promise you will be a good wife leaving my man alone after all what is the difference in between you and the one after Khushi...even Khushi can't come in my way

@chalov...nice songs with epis.Thumbs up

@samin good ones especially on the front page pretty good ,at some points don't get it but most of it well connected...
@supriya cool collages especially on the front page😊
@Katlyn nice going with gifs .Love em all ,I know how to make em but how you put your name on it?

@ All Blasters THread 10 was the best as Diwali epis ..muahhh from each of you

Best of luck
goofy😊

Edited by goofy - 11 years ago
Preety_woman thumbnail

@Blasters

Hey guys I apologize for not being here for since last three days .During posting my last post my computer had a big Question mark blinking in the middle.So basically my computer is done.Thnx to my separate HD I have all of my work there too for rainy times.

Second Mom is in hospital since last three days too ,She was on respirator but thank God today she is responding without it but still on Oxygen.

Just Cynthia told me about Horizon ,HORIZON lots of hugs my friend ,I know how it feels as I mentioned before my older one always kept me in the hospital for his asthma in his childhood.
Skin problems can be cured by diet though and I am sure you know that.Citrus,spice and salt tr to avoid, my mom had it,I don't remember what did she do to get better,when she will come home definitely  will ask her.

@INDI I know I made a post but if you missed it I know its May 22 but still give my best wishes to your daughter for her 12th Bday.Congratulations

@wiwy Congrats for being Goldie but you are already one ,do you need any color change.Nahhh

Ok ladies will try this weekend to go to Library for the computer if can't then I am sorry.can't help.

Hey Arshi Di I hope everything is fine with your mom ...May God give her strength and health . You must be devastated...Lots of hugs Di🤗🤗
..Anita.. thumbnail

Episode 113!!!!!!

Khushi follows arnav out and says thanks to him for giving back her wallet.  Arnav then said that it's your habit to forget things here or there like you left your payal by my pool.  Your payal was with me but do not take a wrong meaning from it'do not thinkg that a rich guy was holding your payal near his heart (that is exactly what he did'I am pretty sure khushi was not thinking that until now)'he also said that all that does not mean anything for me, NOTHING. Khushi is shocked and hurt and she thinks about everything that happened during Diwali and and said it has no meaning? And arnav replied saing may it has one for you, you for sure thought that your life was settled now (again with the hasyaat and aukaat talks again'I thought we were past this).  He comes near khushi and says that for him whatever happened and she means nothing to him'and they have no importance in his life (poor khushi) Khushi is hurt and tears starts to brim her eyes.  Arnav leaves and tuhi bata mere maula starts to play.  Arnav sits in his car while looking at khushi and khushi sits on the porch cring.  She holds her purse tightly.  Payal comes and she asks about arnav'khushi does not answer her and then she notices that khushi has her second payal back.  She askes khushi why didn't she tell her that she got it back and where she got it from.  Khushi gets a flashback of arnav putting the payal on her and one telling her that they have not meaning.  Khushi tells payal that this thing did not have any meaning (come on what kind of sister are you that you could not tell that your sister was sad and in tension)'Khushi runs to her room and locks her self in.  she leans against the door holding her knees and crying her eyes out on the floor'arnav is driving in his car and he remember when khushi was crying during Diwali and he stops his care and rests his head on the head rest, closing his eyes because he is hurt that khushi is hurt too. (tuhi bata mere maula was playing in the background).

Back to the rest of the guptas, bua ji asks why is khushi doing this and what is she thinking. And then BAM shyam come and wishes a happy Diwali to everyone…and shahsi is khushi disgusted.  Shyam asks bua ji why is the lights one, shyam offers to turn it on but bua ji stops him and said that she will do it… she goes outside and screams HAYE RE NANDEKISHORE!!! Because she sees the writing on the wall with says Shyam and Khushi in a heart, the whole family comes out and is shocked.  Shyam does his drama and acting all innocent asking the person who did this to come out and admit it (such a drama baaz), and everyone gathers (random people that live there) and starts gossiping…

At the RM…shyam is leaving and Anjali wants to come but he tells her that he is just getting allergy shots and he does not want her to wait for him (he should have gotten the shots when he starting having those sneezing attacks not hours later…it looks like his allergies cleared up…if I was anji totally would have question him)…she lets him go…he is on the phone and tells the guy to get his job done…wonder what it is???

Shyam does inside and said tortures shashi (how low can a man get)…

Bua ji goes inside and garima and payal are trying to stop her but fail.  She knocks on the door telling khushi to open up…khushi opens the door and asked what's wrong…bua ji takes her outside and shows her the heart and said that because of her they are shamed.  Bua ji said it is her fault for taking her time for making a decision (if I could give my two cents…it is totally bua ji's fault…she let a man be a PG at her place where she has two single unmarried girls living…of course people are going to talk…the nerve of her blaming khushi…I am so mad). Payal and Garima defends her but ms. nanda Kishore here keeps making khushi feel guilty.

In the house, Shyam talks a piece of sweet and makes shashi eats it forcefully and then shyam shouts for everyone to come inside because shashi is having an attack (the man is choking over the sweets…but they think it is over the drama that is unfolding)…Bua ji keeps accusing khushi and does emotional atyachaar (always wanted to use that word) on her.  Garima said to let it go and payal said that please let it go since bau ji is not feeling good.  Khushi remembers what arnav said to her that she means nothing and agrees to marry shyam…shyam is happy…the rest of the family is shocked…bua ji is happy is like do you really want to marry shyam…khushi was silent (why did the lady ask her if she really wants to marry shyam…she forces her to say yes by emotionally blackmailing her…does she want it in writing now too…come on)…shashi is sad over khushi's decision.  Will khushi and shyam actually get married???

Edited by ..Anita.. - 11 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofy

Hey Arshi Di I hope everything is fine with your mom ...May God give her strength and health . You must be devastated...Lots of hugs Di🤗🤗

@Arshi

i am so sorry to hear about your mom...i hope everything is fine now
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hey my fav ladies on this planet ,Do you remember me ..of coarse I am the biggest deal of no one's life as I'me goofy.

I'm home after more than three months of field work.Ready to graduate but sad my mom like sohara's is looking an idiot for me.

You know even if I write or not but as I told you before I read a lot and my friends along with me are addicted to this disease of IPK very allergic...

OK I must say to Ami,wiwy ,and new rival sohara...blue is mine as you already have a blue clue in your life  except sohara but I am not afraid of her as her mom will take care of her from my side.

Indi Di my friend is a love guru so she loves your romantic notes and detail of epis.Really cool stuff .Love it but as I am not into that as I find most of guys idiots except my blue one.Barun muahhh.
I rest my case as during field work my mission for not being idiot got more stronger...looks no way I want some brain too.I told you Di I have no clue what works as My father loves my mom a lot but if you see my mom she is just like typical house wife and blabbering 24/7 ,without any style but something works I guess

ArshiHamesha fabulous as always...I don't know how you do it but just fantastic...as I enjoy your piece a lot.I hope you've received my SIL's PM ,Her name is Preeti plz respond.Her biggest request can you post yours from EPI 1 to onward.I think you have after Epi 20 I think.

@Ami DC is shinning day by day.Our man is looking hot in his anger...love urs DC the most

@sohara your killer pic and VMs are smoking hot always and yes sometimes needs dictionary to find the true meaning as as an engineering major my English has been gone for vacation and just certain terms remain up front.hehehe

@wiwy I will get you next time in Riddles...if you promise you will be a good wife leaving my man alone after all what is the difference in between you and the one after Khushi...even Khushi can't come in my way

@samin good ones especially on the front page pretty good ,at some points don't get it but most of it well connected...
@Katlyn nice going with gifs .Love em all ,I know how to make em but how you put your name on it?

Best of luck
goofy😊

i spy with my myopic eye something beginning with g.

goofyyy ðŸ¤—

niiice to see ya.
love is a crazy thing. no question of sach ya jhoot... all about yakin. most guys are idiots ðŸ˜† has its advantages. the blue man is now yellow, see, how inconsistent ðŸ¤£. 

thanks for reading my all for love wallowy takes. i have an illusion and how i lau it. hope you get your illusion quickly too... basic survival need. ðŸ˜†.

wrote somewhere just now... how do you prove love? you don't. you just love, even if she is ordinary, talks nonstop, drives ya bats, ask my hubs. he dreads my bakbak but just can't run away... heehee. did you call your mom an ordinary housewife? nothing ordinary about it. they keep our world in place. and no one notices that or gives them that value. 

your dad perhaps knows the pricelessness of what she gives and is. ðŸ˜†

you won't agree today, but aunty indi assures you... some day... 
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@Blasters

Arshi, there you are 🤗   Was getting concerned.

It is sad to hear that your mother is in hospital. Wishing that she recovers and comes back home soon.

Oh, the computer's gone for a toss? That's hard. Good that you've stored your work separately. Hope you get another one soon. Will wait till then.  

Take care, Arshi. 😊

DurgaS thumbnail

Best of luck
goofy😊

Goofy, welcome back. 😃 Really glad to see your posts and likes. Road runner? 😆 Well, this road runner slowed down a bit, not many in this thread.

Good luck with how you deal with your mother's search. 😉 No escape, have to endure this phase. 😆 

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 122
part 2

a short one on episode design. there were three elements essentially here. the story of asr and khushi now gathering in maa and sukoon. the story of payal and khushi into the next step. and a shot of a little boy who leads payal to her paramour.

as i watched, i wondered why a little boy suddenly. but later had a feeling, not suddenly, pointedly and deliberately. just after asr asked khushi in almost a child's way: simple, trusting, seeking an uncomplicated answer... "toh kyawoh sach mein taarey ban jaatey hain," we cut to a door opening, payal's puzzled face, and a hand slipping trustingly into hers... a little sweet faced boy with the regal bearing of the young who's king of his castle is before us.

i felt it was great use of film language. it was time to cue an innocent boy and splice it with the image of an impatient arrogant young man, and seek him a bit deeper than what the eye sees.

otherwise, what was the use of that boy, could have been anybody... even happyji, after all akash knows the man.
That's true.

the scene of payal and akash, lovely, lit, with endearing awkwardness, while very much part of this couple's journey, was also designed to enhance the story of asr and khushi. akash's tenderly chosen presents, reminder of their meetings... asr's array of gifts to khushi on rakhi next year when he finally manages to bring her home and is determined to win her love... curiously similar.

but even more relevant akash's words.

"main dhoop hoon toh aap, toh aap chaon
main samundar hoon toh aap kinaara
aap phool ho toh main bahwara"

sounds terrible, but in a way that's asr and khushi are to each other... parts of nature meant to be together.

straight after, we see khushi ask asr, "aap theek toh hai na?" and he follows her with his eyes till she is gone, we hear akash say:sometimes looking at someone you feel you have janmon ka rishta, we get attracted to them... you know them from another life almost.

the importance of the first meeting is elaborated by akash. he and payal had a different sort of pahli mulaqat, but a sense of "i know you," that cut through i mentioned a while ago, was there too, as it was in asr and khushi's chaotic evening in sheeshmahal.

then akash's key words... feels as though you can't live without them...

"aisa lagta hai ki uske bina jee nahin paayenge... jaise main nahin jee paaoonga apke bina... payalji, mujhe aapse pyaar ho gaya." wind rising.

some day asr will say exactly that to khushi... main tumhare bina jee naheen paaoonga... promise me, you'll never leave me.

and of course he will say... khushi... i love you.and we saw that exactly a year ago, tonight.

both stories had their share of dupatta. and the dupattas seemed to know the sort of love they were meant to portray. none of the wildness of khushi's doops in payal's demure ones.

no wastage, no unnecessary or gratuitous parts to screenplay and design. everything fits, melds, enhances, delights. despite all the haphazardness of creating serials, the writers and other creatives managed to stay true to many key ideas of good writing and creation. i really appreciate that.

and so, when into a narrative like this, in walks bubli or masala mama or meaningless kidnap or inexplicable gaps in character, or sheetal/mrs india track, it is bound to hurt, isn't it.

Just beautiful, Indi. You are right. I was having similar thoughts while watching the scene for writing the poem, that both the love stories had so much similarities between them - the dupattas, cannot live without each other, janmon ka rishta, something about that pehli mulaqat. Yet, both the stories travelled their distinct paths. That little poem of Akash suited both too, except for the bhanvra part, Akash wasn't that. 😆 (I liked Payal's expression when he said that, and Akash immediately realising 'Sahi nahin jaa raha hai' Poor guy 😆) Maybe, ASR was one, if he was really darker. 😉 Loved all in pink and the underlined more. 😊 

About the last one in red, don't want to think about it now. We'll be anyway into all those when we come to those epis. So, right now let's enjoy these golden episodes.
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago